A&S COLLECTION ASSOCIATES, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A&S COLLECTION ASSOCIATES, INC
There may be more specific results for "A&S COLLECTION ASSOCIATES, INC "
For more specific results for "A&S COLLECTION ASSOCIATES, INC "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 16 2017
Kkw beauty bag Promise me a product spend 25 and never receive Internet Author: Elk Grove, California Skin Care: Kkw beauty bag Internet

Aug 16 2017
DENNIS P BLOCK DENNIS P BLOCK & ASSOCIATES My Lawyer violated my legals rights as required in CalBAR Rule 3-100 and I lost 24,200.00 I am retired, senior citizen and is hard to start again. Valley Village California Author: la habra heights, California Lawyers: DENNIS P BLOCK Valley Village, California

Aug 16 2017
rebel crate Prime Patriot sent me a fake 50$ gift card after repeatedly charging my account oak ridge north texas Author: Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas Questionable Activities: rebel crate Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Glamor Trends;The Latest Fashionz After Amazon survey, was offered a FREE handbag for $5.98 S&H. Credit card charged $99.98. Santa Barbara California Author: Surprise, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: Glamor Trends Santa Barbara, California

Aug 16 2017
Nugenix I ordered a free trial with an agreement of 4.99 for shipping and to prevent fraud, preventing people from reordering. And now have been charged 74.99 for something I have not ordered. Salt lake Utah Author: Malabar, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Nugenix Salt lake, Utah

Aug 16 2017
Claude Johnson Giutar Control awaiting a refund on an unsatisfactory product for my agegroup 1800 Mineral Spring Ave, PO Box 149 North Provide North Provide Author: Kiama, Other Music: Claude Johnson ,

Aug 16 2017
South West Ford Charlie Gilchrist South West Ford I purchased a truck and the dealership did not disclose to me it had been in a severe wreck and had major paint, and body work. Mr Gilchrist was rude and arrogant. Showed no care and took no responsibility or fair options. Weatherford Texas Author: Richland hills, Texas Auto Dealers: South West Ford Weatherford , Texas

Aug 16 2017
Discount Cab total Transit Forcing employees to use their cell phones forcing us to sign contracts that if they get broken we will pay them $300 forcing us to get paid with a prepaid debit card without another option and if we try to opt out of the prepaid cards they refuse to pay us Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Taxi Cabs: Discount Cab total Transit Arizona

Aug 16 2017
university auto sales and auto Latino I BUY A CAR FROM THEM AND I NEVER GET THE TITTLE IN OVER TWO YEARS Maplewood, Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: university auto sales and auto Latino Maplewood, Minnesota

Aug 16 2017
Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Claims to be a cryptocurrency broker & exchange. Took me for 2 BTC with no contact for over a year. Is now presently living in Trinidad Colorado and raising funds for a church restoration in Morely, Colorado with an alias or front man named Jim Bravo on the site gofundme.com/morely church. Has associates named Victor and female named Jay. Also has add on MeetUp-Rocky Mt. Blockchain. New location-Trinidad, Colorado. Trinidad, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Online Trading: Ryan Dornan dba Vis.Red Aurora, Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Ellys world Ordered a starightner and have not received it Internet Author: Goldsboro, North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Ellys world Internet

Aug 16 2017
Ally bank Ally financial Lease agreement extension. What a terrible financial institution Online based only Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Ally bank Internet

Aug 16 2017
Delta Management Associates Contacted a social media contact without consent and didn't identify themselves Chelsea Massachusetts Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: Delta Management Associates Chelsea, Massachusetts

Aug 16 2017
Marc D. Wasserman Tried to bill me for towing /storage of car I owned/sold 6 years ago that is owned by a salvage yard currently Anaheim California Author: Huntington Beach, California Auto Storage: Marc D. Wasserman California

Aug 16 2017
Dream Vacation Passport My Travel Vacation PassportPreviously known as CheapTrips Threatening calls to be reported to collection agency for non-payment for LIFETIME membership Sasasota Florida Internet Author: ATTLEBORO, Massachusetts Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport Internet

Aug 16 2017
liadbackloot.com ordered a pair of shoes and a mug on 5/31/17 was sent an email on 6/9/17 that my ordered was ready to ship and that i would be sent an email when they shipped. i have never received an email or the product yet. no way to get in touch with the company other than a little thing on their website. says they will respond in a few hours. i have yet to hear from them just filed a report with the bbb today Internet Author: grenada, Mississippi Specialty Stores: liadbackloot.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Jays Auto Transport Jay At Jays Auto Transport Is A Bully And Thief! Lauderhill Florida Author: Miami, Florida Auto Transporters: Jays Auto Transport Lauderhill, Florida

Aug 16 2017
Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Company has harassed me for years !! Over a 300.00 credit which has been charged off years ago . Credit card was from 2004 and collection was past Michigan statue of lilmitations Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Accounting: Midland Funding LLC /Rauschenberg, Sturn, Israel, &Hornick LLC/ David Canine Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Mugshots.com Publishing a mugshot when a record has been expunged with the court system. Internet Author: Indian Harbour Beach, Florida Internet Marketing Companies: Mugshots.com Internet

Aug 16 2017
Sears and Shop ladder Ordered sofa and loveseat on sears. Com. Received wrong sofa and loveseat. Been sitting in my garage for a week and still trying to send it back. Sears and shopladder acknowledge I received wrong shipment. Can't get someone to pick it up North Wales Pennsylvania Author: North Wales, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Sears and Shop ladder North Wales , Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Vlamorous They said only pay for shipping for a free sample of there product. Nationwide Author: Pittsburg, California Skin Care: Vlamorous Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Readers Choice Service, INC.  Lakewood Colorado Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Adoption Agencies: Readers Choice Service, INC. Lakewood , Colorado

Aug 16 2017
Joe Novoseller Canary Business Funding LLC/ Jack Novoseller/ Josh Novoseller This is a merchant cash advance business , family owned, STAY AWAY lakewood New Jersey
JOSH NOVOSELLER Author: lakewood, New Jersey Cash Services: Joe Novoseller lakewood , New Jersey

Aug 16 2017
us department of education Department of education frauduantly took my money , they knew name of school, gonna tell me cause i didnt right on form they kept my tax money ,and the thing was i only have a ged, made me burn my gas out running around sending them all kind of documents,andtook from feb to august to decide oh we keeping her money. greenville, Texas Author: grand rapids, Michigan Colleges and Universities: us department of education greenville,, Texas

Aug 16 2017
Trupanion ‎Vetinsurance International, Inc Bait and Switch California Author: San Mateo, California Insurance Companies: Trupanion Nationwide