A FINANCIAL CENTERS, LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A Financial Centers, LLC
There may be more specific results for "A Financial Centers, LLC"
For more specific results for "A Financial Centers, LLC"
Showing 1-25 of 417,419 Found Reports For more specific results for "A Financial Centers, LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Sep 20 2017
Asanadealers sent me the wrong shoes (nothing like I ordered). When I emailed them they asked for me to keep them and buy the shoes I initially ordered at a discount price. Unknown - potentially China Internet Author: Cronulla, Sporting-good Manufactures: Asanadealers Internet

Sep 20 2017
advanced lining & coating Julius Lupowitz is his real name, Google it and you will see. Advanced-Lining & Coating, Lining and Coating Julius Lupowitz is his real name, Google it. He is a Current Felon, his DC # is E56923 sanford Florida
Author: Kirbeyville, Texas ORGANIZED CRIME: advanced lining & coating sanford, Florida

Sep 20 2017
Legalaromatherapy.com Potpourri shop Products sold such as incense potpourri are advertised with the word potency, these products are not cheap. When my product arrived I found out that the potency was a lie, I was ripped off by fake advertisement for this product. Never again buying. The customer Care is also fake, broken English, women will answer and after your complaint they will never pick up the phone. I left them a voice mail gave them 3 days to reply, absolutely a fake scam. The address is also fake it's all online business. New Jersey Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Sales People: Legalaromatherapy.com Internet

Sep 19 2017
NameSecure aka Network Solutions, a Web.com Company, Ztomy.com ***Hijacked My Website, Stole Subdomains!*** Herndon, VA, Jacksonville, FL Author: Southern, California Web Hosting: NameSecure Herndon, Virginia

Sep 19 2017
Go Fish Marketplace Joseph Baliva SCAM SCAM SCAM MULTI LEVEL MARKETING SCHEME WHO RIPS OFF INVESTORS Joseph Baliva is a cunning and crafty con artist. My mother lost her entire savings investing in this multi level marketing scheme. San Francisco California
Author: Santa Barbara, California Multi-Level Marketing: Go Fish Marketplace San Francisco, California

Sep 19 2017
Pacific Youth LLC Pacific Surf Mktg - San MarcosTryforskolinSlimGenesis This company list in their add to call to cancel after the 14 day trial which I did. Problem is no one ever answers the phone. They continue sending me the product and I keep returning is unopened to the address on the package. Have wrote on box to stop sending. Wrote a letter to them and tried calling to no avail. they are true a unscrupulous company and seel a product that is worth about $12 retail for $95.00 recurring even if requested to stop. Have filed complaint wigh Discover and they contiuse to accept their charges because all I ever received from Discover is a direct pyment from my account without buying anything on the card for the last 12 months I call discovred and found these recurring charges by this entity. Even noifying dis over they conitue to send product. The phone number on there add is never answered by anyone San Marcos California Author: Simi Valley, California Supplemental Health Programs: Pacific Youth LLC San Marcos, California

Sep 19 2017
Access RV Truck camper superstore They sold me a camper saying it was never wrecked. Few miles down the road and I had problems. They or their warranty would help. I had a professional look at it and he said it was definitely wrecked and they only attempted to repair cosmetically. They sell wrecked RVs and lie saying they were not, this place is a scam, and will not respond to me or my complaint. North salt lake Utah Author: Libby, Montana RV Dealers: Access RV North salt lake, Utah

Sep 19 2017
Pure CBD Initially was only supposed tp be charged $5.95 S&H and 2 months later they charged my account for $79.95. I did not agree to this charge and no phone number works. I want my money refunded in a timely manner please. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Perkasie, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Pure CBD Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Mr. Transmission Just another customer who ended up paying $590 to find out the transmission rebuild would be $3000+ for a nearly 20 year old vehicle. Sadly, once my car was there and torn apart, I learned that numerous transmission specialists in the are view this place as a money pit. Do your homework folks and be careful here. When I said I would not be having the transmission rebuilt, Rick said I would have to pay them to put the transmission back in for the car to be towed out of there (not true, salvage guy could tow it for a whopping $35 with transmission torn out). I can only assume he was still trying to pressure me into having the car fixed for $3000+. Then Rick's henchman, the owner, came in and threatened to make me pay a storage fee for the time my car was there and said he did not have to tell me in advance about this storage fee since he was the owner. All the while claiming they are Not the bad guys. Listen, any idiot knows if you're having to say you are not the bad guy...you're the bad guy Johnson City Tennessee Author: Damascus, Virginia Auto Repair Service: Mr. Transmission Johnson City, Tennessee

Sep 19 2017
Just Credit Solutions USA David Miguel Robles Sr.David Robles Jr Just Credit Solutions USA Is A RipOff! Paid Upfront Fees And Did Not Do The Work! west covina California Author: walnut creek, California Credit & Debt Services: Just Credit Solutions USA west covina, California

Sep 19 2017
Africonomi Stanley Austin is Scam Artist & Fraud Non Licensed Banker Wanna be. FRAUD, SCAMMER, PONZI SCHEME London London Fraud Stanley Austin Africonomie Author: Other Financial Services: Africonomi Stanley Austin London ,

Sep 19 2017
Luminous Beauty/ Brillanteye sent a trial , then charged $100...doesn't give a number to cancel Nationwide Author: Menifee, California Skin Care: Luminous Beauty Nationwide

Sep 19 2017
AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT This company sent me a document through the mail indicating that, I owe them a debt towards repairs on a vehicle I have never owned. Plano Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: AUTOMOTIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT Plano, Texas

Sep 19 2017
BIODERM RX Eye RenewBioDern When ordering a free trial, they took my credit card information and invoiced me without authorization. Internet Author: Brampton, Ohio Skin Care: BIODERM RX Internet

Sep 19 2017
Nick Tepper Alleged Attorney at Law He lost a winnable case Los Angeles California Author: Skid Row, California Lawyers: Nick Tepper Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Cream charged me $400.00 on my credit card for a Free Trial beauty cream sample. I paid $8.90 for the shippping and handling. They would not refund my $400. charge because I didn't respond within the 14 day period to cancel. Las Vegas Nevada Author: LaHabra, California Skin Care: Beaute Wrinkle Cream Ls Vegas, Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream Free trial sample for wrinkle cream after i took a survey from walgreens Las vegas Nevada Author: Toms river, New Jersey Eye Care: Beaute wrinkle cream Las vages , Nevada

Sep 19 2017
Doval Automotive dovalautomotive.com/ Am a Victim, Doval Automotive www.dovalautomotive.com duped me of $119k Ottawa Internet Finitegic/Eastern Machine & Conveyor Author: Montréal, Alabama Auto Dealers: Doval Automotive Internet

Sep 19 2017
Alexander Jacquet CON ARTIST, CROOK, LIER, THIEF, FRAUDSTER, BEWARE Los Angeles CA
Author: Irvine, California Financial Services: Alexander Jacquet

Sep 19 2017
Viking Magazine Services Viking Magazine Uncooperative men and women yelling at me for no reason. Threating me in a volatile voice. Bloomington Minnesota Author: FAIRFIELD, California Newspapers – Magazines: Viking Magazine Services Minnesota

Sep 19 2017
Miskincream Total ripoff, advertise a sample of product, then once they have your credit card automatically charge you credit card for future orders you did not order? Sample arrived beyond the 14 days so there is no way you can cancel even if you knew their cancellation policy.  California Internet Author: Moyock, North Carolina Skin Care: Miskincream Internet

Sep 19 2017
Student7 Internet Rip Offs!!!note below this has been going on since April 2017. Author: Milnerton Cape Town, Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Student7 Internet

Sep 19 2017
Advanceable Techonology LLC These people are crooks, they scammed me for $79.99 for something I did not order Scottsdale, AZ Arizona Author: Coopersville, Michigan Medical Laboratories: Advanceable Techonology LLC Scottsdale, AZ , Arizona

Sep 19 2017
Toyota Financial Services TMCC Deferred Payments not honor by TMCC Carol Stream Internet Vacuous Behavior Author: Ewing, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Toyota Financial Services Internet

Sep 19 2017
Cardinal and Associates We're sending documents to your address to collect on a Bogus Debt NA Internet Author: Arcadia, Wisconsin Liars: Cardinal and Associates Internet