Your Search | a texas teachers org

Sep 28 2016
RUSH CARD Uni-Rush LLC Acct was compromised they closed my acct sent me a $2.95 check and did nothing to help recover my money.. Blue ash Ohio Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Banks: RUSH CARD Blue ash, Ohio

Sep 28 2016
AMAZON Warehouse Deals Amazon owns this company, but claims it does not! Don't Take A Chance Nationwide Internet Author: San Juan Capistrano, California Electronic Manufacturers: AMAZON Warehouse Deals Internet

Sep 28 2016
First East Circular Elliot Osagie, Lorielle Broussard An entire film crew did not get paid for shooting a music video Los Angeles - Atlanta California
Elliot Osagie also goes by Osaro Osagie Author: Los Angeles, California Media: First East Circular

Sep 28 2016
ARA Inc Bogus report claim, ARA trying to collect on a supposed judgement Villafane Park Illinois Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: ARA Inc

Sep 28 2016
Programs Depot Programs Depot Sold Me a Counterfeit Software License Miami Internet Author: Hurst, Texas Computer Software: Programs Depot Internet

Sep 28 2016
Dynamech LLC Mechanic and Owner did not fix my Truck properly and refused to warranty. sub standard work and very unprofessional arlington Texas
Author: arlington, Texas Auto Repair Service: Dynamech LLC arlington, Texas

Sep 28 2016
Reliant Funding I have the same complaint as Consumer #3. Sent me exactly the same letter and card. We did not ask for business money. This company appears to be a scam. San Diego California Author: Anonymous, North Dakota Cash Services: Reliant Funding San Diego, California

Sep 28 2016
Nations Law Firm , howardnationslawfirm They work for the Pharma Companies aka Johnson & Johnson Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Nations Law Firm Houston, Texas

Sep 28 2016
southwest credit system This company keeping adding debt to my credit report and when i call they have know record of my information, but some way some how it's there. After i did all that, i reached out to the EQUIFAX and they had know record of it but it is still there.. WHAT HAS AMERICA COME TO???? Carrollton Texas Author: White Bear Lake, Minnesota Collection Agencies: southwest credit system Carrollton, TX,

Sep 27 2016
Innate Skincare They offer me a trial on their serum and cream for only shipping feed 4.99 and got and email with tracking number which stays that was delivered and have not received it on 9/22 through 9/ 23got to transactions for 88.99 and 98.95 I called cancel my account for the free trial and call to speak to a operator and nobody is available left my information and still they haven't contact me Internet Author: Fontana, California Alternative Health: Innate Skincare Internet

Sep 27 2016
Rejuvenum Charged unknowingly 160.00 AND set credit card serial charges without permission Internet
Author: Kingwood, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Rejuvenum Internet

Sep 27 2016
Atomic.com They sell Mickey Mouse stuff and I order over a month ago they charged my card haven't received anything. I've emailed numerous times and no response Internet Author: Yoe, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Atomic.com Internet

Sep 27 2016
American Express Bluebird card called and questioned a charge on my account, they reported it as fraud and locked my account Salt Lake City, UT, but was from overseas Nationwide Author: Woodland, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: American Express Bluebird card Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Law offices of Melody Harmon Melody is supposed to be an attorney but was also my landlord. She would switch our lease to her liking. If I was going to be a few days on the rent because of the way my check fell she would threaten me and try to use her being a lawyer as a threat. She is trying to unlawfully evict me and tried to belittle me as a person Melody Harmon is an evil woman she pretends to care in the beginning but her evil ways come out. She is not keeping up on what a landlord is supposed to do. I have not had a/c all summer, the fuse in the downstairs bathroom does not work and my patio is still infested. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Attorneys General: Law offices of Melody Harmon Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 27 2016
SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Hundreds of calls harrassing for money Carrollton Texas Author: Oxnard, California Brokerage Companies: SOUTHWEST CREDIT SYSTEMS Carrollton, Texas

Sep 27 2016
North Point Motors Sold me a vehicle with a warranty that they won't fix Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Point Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
MPB Today Gary Calhoun MLM was really a Ponzi scheme Florida Author: carmichael, California Unusual Rip-Off: MPB Today Florida

Sep 27 2016
Fox Rent A Car All Save Car Rental Airport Maui Car Rental Ripoff Kahului, Maui Hawaii Author: murrieta, California Auto Rentals: Fox Rent A Car Kahului, Hawaii

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
Best choice products Bought from a walmart website Purchased $40 toys on clearance for $10-$15. Not worth $2 Cheap flimsy plastic small pure garbage Ontario Canada. (Us) Internet Author: Gaylesville , Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Best choice products Internet

Sep 27 2016
2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY JAILBUSTERS THIS COMPANY CONTINUES TO TAKE MY MONEY AFTER MY SON IS IN CUSTODY Houston Texas Author: Spring, Texas Bail Bonds: 2 BE FREE BONDING COMPANY Houston, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Panini America Inc Does not respond to phone call messages Irving Texas Author: Edina, Minnesota Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Panini America Inc Irving, Texas

Sep 27 2016
Allen Martin Scam on DFY(Done For You) program. Don't believe IT! It's a TRAP! Internet
Author: San Jose, California Internet Fraud: Allen Martin Internet

Sep 27 2016
7 Dollars JFK Parking.com This company is constantly changing it's name. Beware of ANY parking at this address or close to it, including 147-07 Guy R. Brewer Blvd, Springfield Garden, New York This company offers to park your vehicle near JFK. They park your car on the street and RENT it out to other individuals while you are away. After a two week reservation, my car was driven over 3,000 miles and had damage to it. Springfield Garden New York Best Kept Secret Parking Author: Connecticut Parking Garages: 7 Dollars JFK Parking.com Springfield Garden, New York