Your Search | a texas teachers org

Heartpup Do NOT waste your time or money with Heartpup Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Heartpup Nationwide

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
REWARD ZONE USA Promised A PS4 reward after subscription with their sponsored Internet
Author: GREENSBORO, North Carolina Internet Fraud: REWARD ZONE USA Internet

May 30 2016
Dial 1 Limo Service Dial 1 Limo Service is a Fraud! Internet Author: minneapolis, Minnesota Limousine Services: Dial 1 Limo Service Internet

May 30 2016
METRO PCS METRO PCS IS A RIPOFF  Nationwide Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Nationwide

May 30 2016
Elite Pet Relocators Elite Pet Relocator; Jason Delivery of a Puppy promised on May 28, 2016 Still Has Not Arrived but $600 has been taken Maryland Hagerstown Maryland ELITE PET RELOCATORS PET TRAVEL SCAM PET SCAM SCAM SCAM MD Internet Author: New York, New York Travel Agents: Elite Pet Relocators Hagerstown, Maryland

May 30 2016
Houston Wholesale refrigerators Texas Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Houston Wholesale refrigerators Texas

May 30 2016
sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com century 21 Carrie.com ; Sue Chien misrepresented a home for sale Winnipeg Manitoba Author: winnipeg, Manitoba Real Estate Services: sue Chien, century 21 Carrie.com Winnipeg, Manitoba

May 30 2016
Roger Gusten Trucking Roger Gusten Not paying our last two paychecks claiming he owes us nothing we did the work Mac Gregor Texas Author: Helotes , Texas Liars: Roger Gusten Trucking Mac Gregor, Texas

May 30 2016
toplevelpr toplevelpr, toplevel pr, top level pr, crowdprguru, turnkeypr Toplevelpr delivers bad template pitches and zero results. They are a scam! santa monica Internet
Author: California Advertising Agencies: toplevelpr Internet

May 30 2016
Sean B Roosevelt Sean B Roosevelt scammed me for 1000.00 Houston Texas Internet Author: Silver City, New Mexico Internet: Sean B Roosevelt Internet

May 30 2016
everest college went to everest college to get a better job with higher pay in a professional business fort worth Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: everest college fort worth , Texas

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Liveops - Kim Grier - Allison Liveeops Does not want you to Make Money, they Hide behind a computer and Retaliate against you Scottsdale Arizona
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Work at Home: Liveops Scottsdale , Arizona

May 30 2016
Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Air BnB - beautiful seaside vacation studio in Tijauna Mexico DANGER!!!Total Rip Off Significantly Misleading- Canceled weeks in Advance - NO REFUNDS Paseo Playas de Tijuana, Tijuana, Baja California Internet
Author: Dallas , Texas Lodging: Laura from Air BnB in Tijuana Internet

May 30 2016
Microsoft Xbox, xbox.com, xbox live They ripped me off of 60 dollars and a year membership. Redmond Washington Author: Davenport, Iowa Ticket Sales: Microsoft Redmond, Washington

May 29 2016
Itworks leaders Ok so im a former diamond leader with itworks global. This company itself is good but the leaders in it are crooks. Ive had so many ppl tell me about them till i found out myself. The leaders down talk u they make u feel like your nothing. nationwide Author: Dayton, Ohio Alternative Health: Itworks leaders nationwide

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
Smallest Poodles 4U - Dougia's Cajun Kennel Tony Dougia Dougia's Cajun Kennel False Advertising Denham Springs Louisiana Author: Sugar Land, Texas Animal Abuse: Smallest Poodles 4U - Dougia's Cajun Kennel Denham Springs, Louisiana

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Universal Dreams N.V. World Presidential TravelMember Services Group sold us a useless travel package Little Rock South Carolina Author: Port Elizabeth Bequia, Other Lodging: Universal Dreams N.V. Little Rock, South Carolina

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet