Your Search | a texas teachers org

Oct 04 2015
Smart choice contractors Larry Cox, Phil Cox, Carol Cox Con Artists, Literally Rhome Texas Author: Austin, Texas Builders & Contractors: Smart choice contractors Rhome, Texas

Oct 04 2015
THEBLOGWAY Earn at home club Paid 4.95 for the service. but nothing on the site said it was only for a 3 day period. Ckecked my account and it was charged 77.00 for which I did not authorize.  Internet Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Home Based Business: THEBLOGWAY Internet

Oct 04 2015
Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Qazzoo U.S. based, social search engine connecting consumers with local professionals that want to serve them, premium technical support center that provides the highest quality & service worldwide. Qazzoo the logical alternative, passive advertising & puts the power into the hands of both business & consumer by creating a frictionless platform that has significant benefits over geo-targeted online advertising.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Qazzoo TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Qazzoo technical staff is constantly improving the Qazzoo search results & the filters to provide the best information to the local business that desires to increase its number of sales. Qazzoo implements a top rated, proprietary system for security & monitoring, using only US Based Technicians & Certified Professionals. Annapolis , Maryland

Oct 04 2015
DacCoasta Goldens Claude and Shontil, Theodore Batel, Michael Batel and their shipper BEWARE ---- BREEDER took our money on a purchase of one of their puppies --- SCAM --- NEVER delivered and their shipper wanted us to pay more money $799.00 before he could ship,  Florence Alabama Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Animal Services: DacCoasta Goldens Florence, Alabama

Oct 04 2015
T.L thompson money hungry , liars, and very rude! out to get you!! Texas Are you kidding me?? Author: addison , Illinois Car Insurance: T.L thompson Texas

Oct 04 2015
07:12 PM Potato parcel,, Potato Parcel, PotatoParcel PotatoParcel is a SCAM, and FRAUD. will overcharge your credit card. Worst customer service DALLAS Internet Author: DALLAS, Texas Computer Mail Order: Internet

Oct 04 2015
06:44 PM Take Money From Individuals Seeking Transcripts Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Corrupt Companies: Internet

Oct 04 2015
Texas workforce commission TWC Misclassified employee Austin Texas Author: San angelo, Texas Employment Services: Texas workforce commission Austin, Texas

Oct 04 2015
05:49 PM is a scammer AKA is a NIGERIAN SCAMMER and a Thief. he stole my $1500. Beware of Him, all he does is steal and switch off Phone. Internet Author: Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: is a scammer Internet

Oct 04 2015
Budget/Avis Car rental agent uses deceptive wording to extort extra fees Springfield Ilinoise Nationwide Insults are not necessary Author: Bellville, Texas Airports: Budget/Avis Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
goodwill of greater plains goodwill is using our disabled at a profit sioux city Iowa Author: SIOUX CITY, Iowa Education & Learning Centers: goodwill of greater plains sioux city, Iowa

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Is this a joke?? Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 04 2015
Island Furniture New York I bought a dog there as well New York Internet Author: Alabama Building Products: Island Furniture New York Internet

Oct 04 2015
Pulte Homes Kept our earnest money. Flower Mound Texas Author: Flower Mound, Texas Building Services: Pulte Homes Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Earthbound trading company Racist and a bunch of drug addicts! Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem , North Carolina Employees: Earthbound trading company Winston Salem , North Carolina

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
The Secret Society Neothink Society Preyed upon a 91 year old woman....dupped her out of her money. Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Secret Society Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
oasis movers Oasis moving 2 lazy a*s men in a truck. and trailer Dallas Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Moving Companies: oasis movers Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Reply To Jim Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Shaman Miko Michelle Williams Los Angeles California Author: Texas Astrologers & Psychics: Shaman Miko Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California