A & E FACTORY SERVICE A SEARS COMPANY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A & E Factory Service A Sears Company
There may be more specific results for "A & E Factory Service A Sears Company"
For more specific results for "A & E Factory Service A Sears Company"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
AutoNation Illegal Practices I have a car with serious transmission and engine issues Timonium, MD Nationwide Author: West Orange, New Jersey Auto Dealers: AutoNation Illegal Practices Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Dr. Randi Vaughn Aka Randi Vaughn Capetian, Randi Capetian, Wendy Miles, Randi Natashi, Randi Dorante, Julia Daniels, and Empress Havana Queen of Nations. DR. RANDI VAUGHN IS A FRAUD! Irvine California Author: Richland, Washington Internet Fraud: Dr. Randi Vaughn Irvine, California

Oct 18 2017
Thegeekdepot  Scam company! Thegeekdepot is a fraud and a scam! Buyer beware! Placed an order and never received said order. Internet Author: Spartanburg, South Carolina Computer Mail Order: Thegeekdepot Internet

4, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
consumer tax relief dax ross fraud company took funds out of account left me holding the tax and penelty payments for years newpoert beach california Author: Wichita, Kansas Income Tax Service: consumer tax relief Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Mosh Bari He promoted a product as an affiliate and promised bonuses that never materialized. Abu Dhabi, UAE United Arab Emirates
Author: Fuji, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Mosh Bari Internet

diamondmall Inferior product and a false warranty Chatsworth California
Author: Dalton, Georgia Auto Parts: diamondmall Internet

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
usps.com United States Postal Service false advertising, selling fradulent services san bruno Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California US Postal Service: usps.com Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
Across America Boxer Rescue - Lori Weese Hateful, stated she was glad a dog was dead Burnsville MN Author: Blaine , Minnesota Clubs & Organizations: Across America Boxer Rescue - Lori Weese Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Epoxytech Unresponsive, had to dispute with Paypal to get a refund Pennsylvania & Florida Internet Author: Lithua, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: Epoxytech Internet

Oct 18 2017
RPM Real Property Management Pinnacle only cares about making money for company not caring about the renter. phoenix Arizona Author: Phoeni, Arizona Real Estate Services: RPM phoenix, Arizona

Oct 18 2017
Pk management/Whitney Manor apt Jennifer dingham Dahlia,jennifer I cleaned they're hospitality suite 2111 A Colorado springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Adoption Agencies: Pk management/Whitney Manor apt Jennifer dingham Colorado springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2017
Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Kevin Wolfer, Mark Falzone, Gregg Wolfer Kennedy Funding is a Scam Supreme! Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Mansfield, Texas Loans: Kennedy Funding FInancial, LLC Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey

Oct 18 2017
FLAWLESS VISALIA Skincare I thought I was ordering a sample...a tiny jar of cream came 0.50oz I saw a charge of 89.95 on my Discover statement. I called the number and finally got the person to stop the next UNWANTED order...I certainly did not know I was ordering this o.50 for 89.95. I guess I was suppose to let them know in a certainly number of days that I did not want anything to do with the product. I do not recall or have a copy of the billing slip...and to be honest, I do NOT remember seeing that in the billing slip. Nationwide Author: Mountain View, Arkansas Skin Care: FLAWLESS Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Cityside by E&S Auto Repair scam, unnecessary work, inspection, fake, inflated prices Scarborough Maine Author: Saco, Maine Auto Inspection: Cityside by E&S Auto Repair Scarborough, Maine

Oct 18 2017
willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Through a family member in Canada i was given the contaxct for Willard Simons in regards to business loans. I reached out and ovr two weeks on a daily basis i emailed with Willard in regards to business money. He decided he would take a 2.5 million d willard simons shields financial ericson visser charlotte? Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Bait-and-Switch: willlard simons shields financial ericson visser Internet

Oct 18 2017
xfinity Comcast Prepaid Visa card ripoff for choosing Xfinity for internet and TV service Eagan Minnesota Author: Prince George, Virginia Cash Services: xfinity Eagan, Minnesota

Oct 18 2017
Audible adbl.co/bill NJ They are charging my credit card $14.95 a month. I've spoken to them and as to cancel this account. They tell me that they can find my information, but they keep charging my card. Now dealing with my credit card company. not happy with the results form either. NJ Internet Author: Escondido, California Internet Services: Audible adbl.co/bill NJ Internet

Oct 18 2017
Allied Collision  Was involved in an auto accident there towtruck take me to their location still a little dazed confuse they asked me to sign some Papers not realizing what I did I sign them Houston Texas Author: Pearland, Texas Body Work & Repair: Allied Collision  Houston , Texas

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
SlapFish Slapfish Franchise Multiple Pending Lawsuits Buyer Beware Huntington Beach Nationwide
Author: N/A, California Restaurants: SlapFish Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
advanceable technology llc I ordered e-oil and agreed to pay $4.97 for postage .. the co. automatically added Ezzy Balm to my order for $5.97 postage Author: SIMPSONVILLE, South Carolina Drugstores: advanceable technology llc Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME How the Maine Retirement Dream Became a Nightmare for 2 Senior Citizens Bangor Maine Author: Belgrade,, Maine Realtors: Better Homes and Gardens - Masiello Group in Bangor, ME Bangor, Maine