A & E FACTORY SERVICE OF PLANTATION FLORIDA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A & E Factory Service Of Plantation Florida
There may be more specific results for "A & E Factory Service Of Plantation Florida"
For more specific results for "A & E Factory Service Of Plantation Florida"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce - David Orashon Scam Artist, buyer - beware!! He doesn't pay his employees and Has not paid me, leaves a trail of lies, deceptive, controlling and manipulative, He can not be trusted! West Florida Nationwide Author: Florida Door to Door Sales: USA Solar Inc - Joe Bruce Nationwide

May 23 2017
Endurance International Group A huge scam - American face, bogus Indian operations - fraudulent operations Burlington Massachusetts Author: New Haven, Connecticut Internet Service Providers: Endurance International Group Burlington, Massachusetts

May 23 2017
The Porter Group DO NOT PRE-PAY for a search Baltimore Nationwide, MD, NJ, PA, NY, VA, DC Author: Ellicott City, Maryland Employment Services: The Porter Group Nationwide

May 23 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

May 23 2017
Young Inviting Beauty Ivanola Skin Serum Charged my account without permission - created an account I was not aware of Nationwide - California? Author: Jeffersonton, Virginia Skin Care: Young Inviting Beauty Nationwide

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 23 2017
Hydroluxebeauty.com ShiningBeautyNow.com After seeing an ad for another product and paying for shipping only to receive it, this branch of the same company charged my credit card for this product also. We never received it or a receipt but saw the charge on our credit card. Nationwide Author: Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxebeauty.com Nationwide

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Val Vogt Events Total ripoff event company. Scammed my charity out of $5,000! los angeles California Author: beverly hills, California Event Planners & Sites: Val Vogt Events los angeles, California

May 22 2017
LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS akas LUX STYLE Scam of Product - Just Browse But Receive Product & Have To Pay Denmark Internet Author: Selangor, Skin Care: LUX INTERNATIONAL SALES APS Internet

May 22 2017
flordia water analysis Rippoff Winter Haven Florida Author: north fort myers, Florida Sales People: flordia water analysis Winter Haven , Florida

May 22 2017
Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. Todd M. Friedman Crook and Racist! Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Todd M. Friedman, P.C. Nationwide

May 22 2017
Mydriverslicenses.org Was I REALLY that gullible? FRAUD!!! Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My drivers licenses.org Internet

May 22 2017
Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Sent a sweepstakes like notifacation Chandler AZ Nationwide
Author: BRECKENRIDGE, Michigan Cash Services: Report Documents (Premium Rewards Center) Nationwide

May 22 2017
Scream entertainment They keep taking 29.99 out of my account and I have changed it and they did it again Keep taking money out with out my consent Los angelas Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Theaters: Scream entertainment Nationwide

May 22 2017
Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Marga Wendel. Marga Wendell, Beware of Marga Rival and anything she is involved in. Marga Rival will lie and tell you anything that you want to hear just to make a sale. Newmarket , Ontario
Author: Newmarket, Alaska Real Estate Services: Marga Rival / Main Street Realty Ltd., Brokerage / Rival Homes Newmarket ,, Ontario

May 22 2017
Delphio*hlpio.com Purchase of dating service not on my behalf Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Adult Web Site: Weston Jason Michael Internet

May 22 2017
Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment George told us it would be 350..00 to rebuild 2 leaf springs which all they did was 1 metal Spring on each one. 1 bushing was so loose you could move it on and out had to take it back and also the did not put any insert. Therefore these were not rebuilt as promised Wilkes-Barre Pennsylvania Author: Pocono Summit, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Wilkes-Batre Spring and alignment Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania

May 22 2017
SWAT REPO SWAT REPO's Dan lied to me about a truck I bought, false advertisement! Muscoda Wisconsin Author: Texas Truck Dealers: SWAT REPO Muscoda, Wisconsin

May 22 2017
Georgia department of Labor 148 Andrew young intl blvd ne, ste 525. Atlanta, Georgia 30303-1734 I won my unemployment appeal, received 330 for 14 wk.l was not working and have not worked since my termination in 6/ 2016. Atlanta Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Government Corruption: Georgia department of Labor Atlanta , Georgia

May 22 2017
Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Tjhin Franky, Unit 2, 59-61 Edward Street, Riverstone New South wales-2765 Deceptive, deceitfull, dishonest and unscrpulous conduct Sydney NSW Australia
Fake,False & Fraudulent Report From TjHin Franky & Cohorts. Author: Mulgrave Victoria Australia, Other Questionable Activities: Tjhin Franky Innovation Square Sydney Sydney, Select State/Province

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 20 2017
Derma Genetix trydermagenetix.com FREE TRIAL IS BOGUS, it costs no matter what St Petersburh Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Skin Care: Derma Genetix St Petersburh, Florida

May 19 2017
ExotiqueBengals SARAH MAYBRY Sarah Maybry sells cats from a deformed line of genes. Deformities include batike ears pointed malformed ears deformities sick contagious kittens Indianapolis Indiana
Author: Assonet, Massachusetts Animal Abuse: ExotiqueBengals Internet

May 19 2017
Anderson Apparel, Supreme Capital Group-Private Equity Funds, Thomas Elliott, Laverne Elliott Apparel Factory, Sketchy, Stealing, Holding Merchandise Hostage, No Quality Atlanta Georgia Author: Kansas City, Missouri Manufacturers: Anderson Apparel Chicago, Illinois