A & L CALL RESOURCE CENTTER LLC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A & L Call Resource Centter LLC
There may be more specific results for "A & L Call Resource Centter LLC"
For more specific results for "A & L Call Resource Centter LLC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Paravex/Enduro Test They stole money from my account. Neither I or my husband have ever even heard about these people. When I contacted them, they refused to refund my money. The put me on hold for an hour, never returning to the call. So I did this. Thank you for submitting your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission. Based on the information you have given us, we believe the following links to our consumer website may be helpful to you: I am about to bring the heat. I have no idea who skimmed my card, but they won't get away with it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Farmers Branch, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Paravex/Enduro Test Arizona

Jul 28 2017
Bluebird by American Express By Walmart in alternative to banking As I am waiting on a check that I mistakenly wrote to myself to be cancelled and returned back to my account I was constantly giving wrong information as to when it would return as of a week later I still don't have the returned check in my account when all they had to do was cancel it Nationwide Author: Rochester, New York Banks: Bluebird by American Express Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Kra'sa skin care cream & ilus anti aging serum I too was a victim of this company. I read an Ad on Facebook that advertised a free product and all I had to pay was shipping and handling not the $ 212.00 I was charged. Facebook Author: manassas, Virginia Skin Care: Kra'sa skin care cream & ills anti aging serum Internet

Jul 28 2017
TAXI: THe World's Leading Independent A&R Company SCAM In the Sense That The Odds Of Being Forwarded are 1/1000 Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: TAXI: THe World's Leading Independent A&R Company Nationwide

Jul 28 2017
QPID NETWORK charmdate.com, charmingdate.com, asiame.com, singlesrussian.com, idateasia.com, chnlove.com Dont believe any of their scam emails, their scam seal, any of their success stories, its only a huge fraud scam, where you are exposing your relationship objectives and intimacy to mostly men who very little or no connection with the lady you think you are communicating with!! Moscow, Hong Kong but they target mostly Americans Internet
Author: Washington Dating Services: QPID NETWORK Internet

Jul 28 2017
Oceane Beauty Shanti Agergan, Emma Very smooth scammers. They had a booth set up in three separate buildings, handing out a free sample of cream to lure you in. They then sit you down and start their speel. One thing and 45 minutes later and they have sold you a 6 year plan of creams and an ultta violet light wand for $3,500.  Tucson Arizona Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products ? Please read this or share of this posting with anyone that you believe is the victim of skin care or beauty products Author: Hanford, California Attorney Generals: Oceane Beauty Tucson, Arizona

Jul 27 2017
morse shannon llp robert g platemicheal shannonjerome morse left me with a motion for dismissal due to inaction on my file and then he quit ignoring my disabilities toronto toronto Author: toronto, Ontario Lawyers: morse shannon llp

Jul 27 2017
AVAS FLOWERS I found this company online when searching for a florist on the Internet for delivery to external Valley mortuary in Santa Clarita . it's been a month they have yet to refund my money and it was $248 for flowers I never received and have gotten nothing in return either as reimbursement no services but kept my money can you please help me Internet Author: Littlerock, California Unusual Rip-Off: AVAS FLOWERS Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dami This is truly a scam. They told me to get a free trial and just pay the shipping fee. After this scam business got my card information then started charge my money. They sent cheap and unsealed products to me. I did not want to even open the products since they look very bad. I tried to contact this scam business and the was only a woman answered the phone. The woman said there is no return and no refund no matter what. Seriously? This business need to be shut down because she fooled a lot of customers. Stay away this scam. Internet
Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Dami Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Scams in the beauty and skincare industry Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
Reservations.com Reservations.com used bait and switch techniques to fraudulently overcharge for a hotel stay Orlando Florida Author: Los Angeles, California Hotel: Reservations.com Orlando, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associayes Asking for payment when I do not owe money Sunnyvale CA Are you a victim of the skin care and beauty industry? Author: Sunnyvale, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associayes California

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Are you a victim of the beauty and skincare product industry? Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
Blue Star Cruises LLC Grand Celebration Cruises ; chantel Refused to extend cruise per contract terms Tampa Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Cruises: Blue Star Cruises LLC Tampa, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream I order a free sample of Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream for only shipping and handling. My account for charge for 4 items I didn't order. Yelm Washington Are you a victim of the beauty or skincare industry? Author: Yelm, Washington Skin Care: Radiant Beauty Anti-Aging Cream Internet

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Luna Luxe Skin Care I got the trial product, did not call to cancel my subscription in time (actually forgot). $362.82 later... Internet Author: Chicopee, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Luna Luxe Skin Care Internet

Jul 27 2017
Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Michelle Coon-Sanchez REAL ESTATE FRAUD SCAM!!! CooperCity Internet
Author: CooperCity, Florida Real Estate Services: Michelle Minikus, LLC , Realtor Internet

Jul 27 2017
DFH Technology Yogesh Prajapati Took money and never provided a product and refuses to return money too Gurugram Gurugram Author: delhi, Utah Websites: DFH Technology Internet