A & R USED AUTO AND TRUCK PARTS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A & R Used Auto and Truck Parts
There may be more specific results for "A & R Used Auto and Truck Parts"
For more specific results for "A & R Used Auto and Truck Parts"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
Lianne Williams It is a scam Kenya Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Lianne Williams Internet

Oct 18 2017
Elly's World ordered straightener for $50 and they took my money, but I never received the straightener Internet Author: El Paso, Texas Beauty Salons: Elly's World Internet

Oct 18 2017
Richard Reality Group, Inc Bill Richard Forged a document trying to keep us in contract and committed fraud. Carlsbad California Author: Carlsbad, California Realtors: Richard Reality Group, Inc Carlsbad, California

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2017
avila ageless skin cream, Lealueyecream, Buckeye*lesallueranti, Scam. No mention of 14 day trial and they would then charge 200.00 to your account. Rude customer service Nationwide
Author: Pearl, Mississippi Skin Care: avila ageless skin cream Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Sipho Ngobese Afro Origin media Sir Sipho , Afro Origin media Scammers , took money from people and never do the job Durban Internet Author: Captown, Wyoming Public Relations: Sipho Ngobese Afro Origin media Internet

Oct 18 2017
All Things Beauty Takes money and no product received. Internet Author: Point Edward, Ontario Skin Care: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 18 2017
criminal records us.org they were suppose to charge my account 1.00 and instead charged it 18.95 and then i was overdrafted so i paid another 35.00 worldwide Internet Author: pawtucket, Rhode Island Attorneys & Legal Services: criminal records us.org Internet

Oct 18 2017
ellysworld i bought a steam straigtner order #9857, like 3 months ago, never got it Internet Author: south gate, California Unusual Rip-Off: ellysworld Internet

Oct 18 2017
irealtyedge rent to own my rent to own your rent to own i will help you to get into a home you just need to sign up with our credit repair campbel ca 95008 Nationwide Author: dayton, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: irealtyedge Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
derma Devine Derma?devine offeredFREE trail of Anti-Aging Face Cream and Eye-Cream for $6.99 but charged 187.50 to my credit card. Las Vegas, But telephone forwards to Savannah Geor Georgia or Neveda Author: lemon grove, California Skin Care: derma Devine Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
Bank of America told me this Ketoslim ad was bogus-- leads to huge monthly charges I responded to an Internet Article for a free sample with $4.95 shipping; the Bank of America lady said they are ripping people offer with re-occuring payments of $90 or more Internet Author: Shawnee, Kansas Weightloss Programs: ketoslim Internet

Oct 17 2017
WOW GEARS Shopify Ordered a WiFi camera first of September amd still waiting. Los Angeles Internet Author: Kansas City, Missouri Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: WOW GEARS Internet

Oct 17 2017
Dr. Leon Stern Dr. Leon Stern, a psychiatrist who refused to treat me Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Doctors: Dr. Leon Stern Brooklyn, New York

Oct 17 2017
Martine Voyance Martine Voyance is a well know calirvoyant who helps people in fighting with their depression, loneliness, tension and make them smile again. Internet
Author: GRENOBLE, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Martine Voyance Internet

Oct 17 2017
Saleguru I order a expensive curling iron .. never arrive and they don't answered my emails with not explanation. Not phone number etc . Internet Author: Fulshear, Texas Abusive Parents: Saleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
Performant recovery/Shawna Tapia I paid amount of $423.98 that paid off my account in full on 9-10 -17 and got a letter from them 1017 saying I still owe them Pleasanton California Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Performant recovery Pleasanton , California 9 4566

Oct 17 2017
sealskincovers.com They try to convince me to give them another cha ce to give me. A better fit cover i told them no. I want a refund back so. They hung up on me. No respond for 5 days so i emailed them they say. I have to sent back the package.  California Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: sealskincovers.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Notaliberal.com Cdh2a.com intentionally & willfully committed fraud, and stole money from me! Houston area Texas
Author: Vancouver, Washington Attorneys General: Cold Dead Hands OR colddeadhands.us Houston area, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Piaz Amabella, Allure, Lucerne Skin Cream I ordered a sample of this skin care product . A cream and an eye serum. I then received a packed and was charged for a product I don't like and never authorized St.Petersburg FL Internet Author: Mokena, Illinois Skin Care: Piaz Internet

Oct 17 2017
localblackmilfs.com Copyright © localblackmilfs.comLocalblackmilfslive.com The site is automated and the women on the site are not real. You are constantly getting pregenerated conversations. No reall dating connections and they will not give you a refund. internet Internet Author: LEES SUMMIT, Missouri Internet Fraud: localblackmilfs.com Internet

Oct 17 2017
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP WARRANTY ASAP WARRANTY IS SELLING FRAUDULENT WARRANTIES. CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Wilmington Delaware Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Wilmington, Delaware

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet