Your Search | a t & t wireless phone

Sep 22 2014
Nutrition Arsenal (Timothy Doyle) New health ventures (Corp Name)Elite nutrition Sent to wrong address and refused to answer the phone or even work with me to get either the product or the refund Scranton, PA PA Author: Chicago, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Nutrition Arsenal (Timothy Doyle) Select State/Province

Sep 22 2014
St Jude's Mobile Dog Grooming Groomer- Richard; Person I spoke to on the phone- Luis Provided horrible service and were extremely disrespectful and racist. Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Animal Services: St Jude's Mobile Dog Grooming Miami, Florida

Sep 22 2014
Q Link Wireless Worse Customer Service ever & ripoff of poor people Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Q Link Wireless Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Ymax Oration I received a phone call from a Ricky Johnson and Alex Watson claiming to be Internal Revenue Service Agents.  Washington (supposedly) Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Ymax Oration Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
eCycle Best Jonathan PyronKelly PyronComputer Recyclers Inc Offered to by Cell Phone, Received Device & No Response Spark Nevada Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: eCycle Best Internet

Sep 22 2014
x toys boutique S & A Sales, LLC.12472 Lake Underhill Rd #105 Orlando, Florida 32828-7144 Call Us Toll-Free at: 1-877-938-7483 Takes your money but they don't send you the MERCHANDISE and they won't answer the phone or emails...I have contacted them several times email and by phone no response. They haven't sent my order and they haven't returned my money...BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY!!!! Orlando Florida Author: Conway, South Carolina Sex Shops: x toys boutique Orlando, Florida

Sep 22 2014
factoryoutletstore.com I emailed company that phone did not work any better than an ordinary phone as it was described as being one to be used by the hearing impaired. New York Author: walker, Michigan Telephones: factoryoutletstore.com New York

Sep 21 2014
stickystudios llc streamatemodels or stickyripodffs lol http://stickystudiosllc.com/ stickyripoffstohell and never asnwer ur phone or emails ! new jersey Nationwide
Author: stockton ca, California Bad Check Writers: stickystudios llc Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
Tracfone Straightalk New phone died - would not reactivate original phone Knoxville Walmart Nationwide Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tracfone Nationwide

Sep 21 2014
U.S. Cellular aka US Cellular uses deceptive tactics to try to keep a customer. Internet Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: U.S. Cellular Internet

Sep 21 2014
Sammydress As of 09/12/2014 I orderes two items from sammydress and I requested expiedited services which I paid for the shipping it indicated that it will take 3-5 business days for it to be shipped with expidieted services which was right on time for my upcoming concert I then waited a week no items so I contacted their us number a gentlemen answered the phone and could not find my order number I then made numerous attempts to contact them which I continuely apolpogize and say my items will ship in 1-2 days but so far nothing they havent even sent me a tracking number as promised so I can track my order they are extremely fraudlent and I dont recommend anyone to spend there hard earned money scam China Internet Author: Rancho cordova, California Sales People: Sammydress Internet

Sep 21 2014
Boost mobile Customer service rep and supervisor Boost mobiles extra fees are ridiculous! Nationwide Author: Everett, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Boost mobile Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
AT & T I called At&T to get two cell phones. One for me and one for my son. I had gotten a promotion in the mail. The bill was supposed to be 164.00 a month. I had told the representative from AT&T that I was on disability that I wanted a block of everything on both phones so the bill would not get higher. Well, I got a 500.00 phone bill every month after that. I called and the representative and the manager first said, Well we bill double every month... this makes no sense I told them. So I should be ahead for months.. than they said that their were emails opened that cost money.. Really? I said that I had everything blocked and you promised and I signed a contract that you stated that my bill would get no higher than 164.00. I refused to paid this amount for months and no emails were opened after the first month,,, but I fought with them and fought with them.. everything was supposed to be blocked.. than they kept saying well we bill ahead.. and had no other answer to me.. So I said Well you are double billing me every month. Nationwide Author: Lake City, Michigan Sales People: AT & T Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Tracfone, Safe link, Net 10, Straight Talk rip-off, no customer service miami Florida Author: Ephraim , Utah Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone miami, Florida

Sep 20 2014
liuxingtt@163.com JIABIN LIU Sent money W.U. never received product. Bejing china Author: Transylvania, New York Cellular Phone Companies: liuxingtt@163.com Bejing, China

Sep 20 2014
Alpha Home Systems Alpha Home Systems, Inc. Kuna IdahoDish Network Kuna IdahoCable Internet TV phone provider kuna idahoSatellite Communication Service IdahoProvider for TV Nampa Boise Kuna areas Alpha Home Systems Dish Network Kuna Idaho Committed to open accounts and meet sales quotas at any cost Kuna Idaho Author: Kuna, Idaho Cable TV: Alpha Home Systems Boise, Idaho

Sep 20 2014
v12 performance Brian Welker Ripped me off, lied to me, wont answer emails or the phone, Broken promise Dallas, Texas Internet Author: PONTE VEDRA, Florida Auto Parts: v12 performance Internet

Sep 19 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help's executive team, employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help’s approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in industry. *UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Washington Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Internet

Sep 19 2014
AT@T Wireless/GoPhone ATT Customer Service #611 ATT Technical Support Extreme Wireless Authorized ATT Retailer in Brandon MS. 601-824-7730 Im a 10 year ATT GoPhone Customer. My new phone i paid$148.99 for has never worked. Att will not replace it or refund my money. Brandon Nationwide Author: Brandon, Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Phone Companies: AT@T Wireless/GoPhone Brandon, Mississippi

Sep 19 2014
T-Mobile Insurance plan borders on fraud Framingham,  Massachusetts Author: Natick, Massachusetts Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Sep 19 2014
Author: Dix Hills, Iowa Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 19 2014
AT&T American Telephone and Telegraph Does not provide advertised services Nationwide Author: Maggie Vally, North Carolina Telephone Companies: AT&T Select State/Province

Sep 19 2014
Art's Heaven HORRIBLE COMPANY DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY TOOK MY RETURNED ITEM AND I NEVER HEARD ANOTHER WORD! THEY NEVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE OR RETURN CALLS wESTMINSTER California Author: Buxton, Maine Bait-and-Switch: Art's Heaven wESTMINSTER, California

Sep 19 2014
e-bay financial department Mary Reynolds They were selling a 2004 toyota tacoma on craigs list.Gave a phone number.Said if we paid $2500 thru e-bay financial department,she would ship it to us.we had 5 days to accept or reject. . Internet Author: Sioux City, Iowa Motor Vehicle: e-bay financial department Internet

Sep 19 2014
Verizon wireless Irvine California Disappointed a handicapped child Irvine California Nationwide Author: Suffolk, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon wireless Nationwide