Your Search | a 1 accounting

Feb 13 2016
sling.com slingtv scammers, will not refund your money even if you never us a single minute of tneir service Internet Author: dahlonega, Georgia Cable TV: sling.com Internet

Feb 13 2016
From the Heart Productions, Carole Dean, Roy W. Dean Grants Claims to be a nonprofit that gives grants and fiscal sponsorship to filmmakers Oxnard California Author: Miami, Florida Producers: From the Heart Productions Oxnard, California

Feb 13 2016
Ibm Southeast Credit Union A real see you next tuesday!!! Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Ibm Southeast Credit Union Internet

Feb 13 2016
Rocket City Motors Bought a car that fell apart 2 days after i bought it and the dealer would not fix it when it was his fault and his mechanic for the problem happening Athens Alabama Author: Grant, Alabama Auto Dealers: Rocket City Motors

Feb 13 2016
Geeks Technical Support I thought I had called 1-800-Geek Squad ,through Best Buy, Don't know Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Computer Fraud: Geeks Technical Support Internet

Feb 13 2016
Stoneberry Will not give me my refund,They said they mail it out jan 18 i didnt recieve it ,So i call them ,Then they said they would issue me another in 5 to 10 business days and i didn't receive it now they saying they paid k jordan which i don't old.I paid on that tablet for a year ,Now they have the tablet and my refund for 143.00 i don't have that type of money to give away im on a fix income. Can you please help Me. Author: gulfport miss., Mississippi Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Stoneberry

Feb 13 2016
Chris Record Smart MemberDark Post Profits I have tried to get a refund, but I get the runaround Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Internet Marketing Companies: Chris Record Internet

Feb 13 2016
Jaquie Lawson cards Jaquie Lawson card is nothing else by a ripoff. She got my money for subscription and two calendars and never been able to access the calendars. Now she has locked out and have not access to my account. I have ten times asking for a link to change mhypassword and all what she did is sent cards to choose and send out. No access to my account.. New York Author: WEST LINN, Oregon Computer Software: Jaquie Lawwon cards

Feb 13 2016
Attorney Bradley Bayan Bradley D. Bayan, attorney Bradley Bayan A money sucking attorney - run away from him !!!! Redwood City, California Author: California Lawyers: Attorney Bradley Bayan Redwood City, , California

Feb 13 2016
Slot 1 Recording Studio Inc. Studio RIPOFF Ambler Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Slot 1 Recording Studio Inc. Ambler, Pennsylvania

Feb 13 2016
SUBURBAN RELOCATION SYSTEMS liar's - they are a moving broker commerce city Colorado Author: denver, Colorado Moving Companies: SUBURBAN RELOCATION SYSTEMS commerce city , Colorado

Feb 13 2016
1 & 1 Internet False Refunds and corrpupt billing Philadelphia United States Author: Chicago, Illinois Web Hosting: 1 & 1 Internet Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
Locksmith in gwinett georgia 24 hr LOCK TO LOCK locksmith. My husband left the car engine on with keys inside with called locksmith 24hr lock to lock ,the took about 45-50 min to arrive and in top of that this person said that since it was a truck,that it was very hard to open that it was $155.00 Author: Sugar hill, Georgia Auto Parts: Locksmith in gwinett georgia

Feb 13 2016
Premium Motors Inc (Stafford, VA off Rt-1 BUYERS BEWARE OF USED AUTO DEALERS (PLEASE READ MY PERSONAL STATISTICS) Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Premium Motors Inc Stafford, Virginia

Feb 13 2016
American Immigration Inc. Charged me $170 for copy of US Naturalization documents, couldn't cancel the order, and they refused to give me a refund via PayPal. Nationwide Author: Woodhaven, New York Federal Government: American Immigration Inc. Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER AWARD PROCESSING CENTER RECEIVED A LETTER KANSAS CITY Missouri Author: Maryville, Tennessee $$ REWARDS Offered: INTERNATIONAL AWARD PAYMENT CENTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

Feb 13 2016
READY DEBIT GOLD I request a card to card transfer feb 5 2016 and it is now feb 13 i still have not had access to any of my funds that was transferred over a week now. I call everyday and get the answer that they are having problemswith their IT Dept. it's been over a week and i am highly upset that i cant access my funds to even get my babies diapers and food. I would like to file a lawsuit against the company for holding my funds causing me to be late on paying my bills and provide for my kids for over a week, Nationwide Author: charlotte, North Carolina Financial Services: READY DEBIT GOLD Nationwide

19, Report #1241947

Feb 12 2016
OATS Transportation SW Missouri OATS, OATS of Missouri, Dallas County OATS, OATS Transit. OATS Inc. OATS Injured Me by Ignoring Safety Procedures and Refuses to Take Responsibility. Years of Reported Mistreatment of Riders and OATS HAs Ignored ALL of it. Springfield and Columbia Missouri
A Follow Up From the OP Author: Buffalo, Missouri Taxi & Limousine Services: OATS Transportation Springfield,

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
Central Billing, LLC Readers Discount Center Received a collection notice letter of owing $938.85. My wife paid for it with a money order unknowingly that it was a complete ripoff.. Los Angeles California Author: WINGATE, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Central Billing, LLC Los Angeles, California

Feb 12 2016
TCP Logistics REVIEW Customer Satisfaction Commitment: TCP Logistics is dedicated to customer satisfaction. With our 24/7 curtsey dispatch service we ensure that you get up to date information on all loads..*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. TCP Logistics pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with TCP Logistics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. TCP Logistics is the new North and South Express Author: , Trucking Companies: TCP Logistics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TCP Logistics operates intra-Texas, regional, and long-haul lanes for large national customers through our base of operating partners. TCP Logistics maintains performance-driven culture focused on delivering best-in-class service to customers & superior commitment to our performance partners. TCP Logistics is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Aledo, Texas

Feb 12 2016
Idea Buyer, LLC REVIEW: Ideal Buyer’s executive team, along with their employees are fully committed to their clients and the appropriate development of their intellectual property. *UPDATE Idea Buyer, LLC pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers by increasing confidence when doing business with a member business. Idea Buyer, LLC recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Pending Author: Bellingham, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Idea Buyer, LLC TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. IdeaBuyer.com serves as an effective platform for inventors to sell and license intellectual property to leading consumer product companies & entrepreneurs. Idea Buyer is continuing to grow our relationships with companies seeking new products and inventors, universities, and corporations who are looking to sell or license intellectual property. Internet

Feb 12 2016
Texas Auto Credit Solutions Worst Service after a great car buying process Georgetown Texas Update and Correction to Original Author: Austin, Texas Car Financing: Texas Auto Credit Solutions Georgetown, Texas

Feb 12 2016
HCTRA Harris county toll road authority Toll Road Violations Houston Texas I have a suggestion Author: Tomball, Texas Motor Vehicle: HCTRA