Your Search | a 1 leasing startup essentials startupessentials.com

Aug 19 2014
LiveCareer Home of AMerica's #1 Resume Builder Paid $1 for a resume, and company started billing $39.80 Monthly Newark, Ohio Internet Author: Newark, Ohio Adult Career & Continuing Education: LiveCareer Internet

Aug 19 2014
Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist F rating for psychic Andrea. Psychic Andrea is a rippoff. She changes her telephone and do not keep her word. The old number continues to ring 1-469-632-2178. She owes me money and refuses to give my back and she refuses to answer my text messages etc. If Andrea tells anyone in order to remove the curse hang up the phone and report her immediately. Warning - Beware all psychic in TEXAS. Houston Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Andrea Love Spell Specialist Nationwide

Aug 18 2014
Dresslily I placed an order on 8/1/2014 total for 139.00 worth of items. I have not recieved any shipping information for the clothing and stuff I ordered. It has been over 15 days from placing my order and my package is still in the Processing status on the company's website. China Online company Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Clothing Stores: Dresslily Internet

Aug 18 2014
Clayton motor co. Rob Foust-managerDoug Clark-car salesman rip off, blown head gasket, bought Aug 1-still can't drive it, shady, unreliable, lied, May cause me to lose job Knoxville, Tennessee 37912 Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Clayton motor co. Knoxville, Select State/Province

Aug 18 2014
R.P.R. Main Offices 1. Proceedings Office2. Financial Reporting Services3. F.R.S. Main Office Receive letter asking me to confirm address and send $20.00 before receiving the Full Prize of $2,820,000 Long Beach New York Author: Dickinson, Texas Questionable Activities: R.P.R. Main Offices Long Beach, New York

Aug 17 2014
Andre Junior Lamerique aka JR Hepburn and Vendetta Motion Pictures,LLC Recently convicted of 1 Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and 33 Wire Fraud goes to the film industry to scam people of money racketeering money to people he owes money to. Weymouth Massachusetts Author: Boston, Massachusetts Consumer Services: Andre Junior Lamerique Weymouth, Massachusetts

Aug 17 2014
The PDM Group Michael Jeffrey, Scott Reese I invested $500.00 in a website and was promised to make money I also invested $450.00 in Buying a room from Amazon 1 year ago and have made no money because every 90 days my website had to be redone. I was promised to make lots of money from Amazon and I have made none. I want my $950.00 back!! phoenix Arizona
Author: johnson city, Tennessee On-Line Stores: The PDM Group phoenix, Arizona

Aug 17 2014
A-1 American Plumbing Taken advantage of suffolk Virginia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Plumbing: A-1 American Plumbing Virginia

Aug 16 2014
Utility Billing Discount Utility billing 50% discount is a scam. Never pay them back. No matter what they tell you, your money will disappear in 1-2 weeks. Never fall in their trap. Address is wrong on the website Internet, California Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: Utility Billing Discount Internet

Aug 15 2014
White Oak Apiary Ordered 3 Queen Bees, got 1 and two cages of workers only! Brewster New York Author: Harrisburg, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: White Oak Apiary Brewster, New York

Aug 15 2014
franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse Workhouse They dont give us no recreation. were locked in our tanks 24 hours with no recreation when we should get 1 hour a day. our visits are only 15 mins long. they dont wash our laundry we wash our whites in the shower columbus Ohio Author: columbus, Ohio Media: franklin county jail in columbus ohio/workhouse columbus , Ohio

Aug 15 2014
Redwood Options, Instant Income App., Insured Profits, Secret Wealth Club ,1 Percent Club, Safe Trader App., Tokyo Bot Internet Fraud UK Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Internet Fraud: Redwood Options Internet

Aug 15 2014
Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Randall Blair Isenberg Paid Him $10,000. He NEVER Told Me of My Court Dates, Which Lead to a WARRANT! Then He Told Me I'd Do 1 Week in Jail Which Turned Out to be A MONTH! Dallas Texas
Author: Beverly Hills, California Lawyers: Law Offices of Randall B. Isenberg Dallas, Texas

Aug 15 2014
Original Garcinia Cambogia Ordered 1 dietary supplement - 60 capsules. One time purchase only. Have now received 4 shipments which I did not order. They continue to bill my credit card which I used for my initial order. Internet Author: Plainfield, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Original Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Aug 13 2014
tri cities financial david anderson a/k/a shawn corwin California leasing gypsies david anderson d/b/a shawn corwin orange California Author: silver creek, Georgia Financial Services: tri cities financial orange, California

Aug 13 2014
Con-Man Howard Needle Operating In Southern Florida HOWARD NEEDLE defrauding victims left and right in Southern Florida Boca Raton Florida Author: New York, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Con-Man Howard Needle Operating In Southern Florida Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Attorney Nick Misiti Inexperienced Fraudster Con-Artist Thief 1 Years of Experience Inexperienced Fraudster Con-Artist New York, New York Author: Scarsdale, New York Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney Nick Misiti New York, New York

Aug 12 2014
1-800-NewRate MotorMax Refused payment, threatened reposession Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Loan Brokers: 1-800-NewRate Montgomery, Alabama

Aug 12 2014
NOVA Merchant Services First Data Leasing, PayProtecNorth American Bancard Dishonest and Unethical Sales Practices Charlotte North Carolina Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: NOVA Merchant Services Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 12 2014
Mattress 1 one Manager Oscar Miami, district manager Alex Rude disrespectful, Miami Florida Author: Miami beach , Florida Mattress Stores: Mattress 1 one Miami, Florida

Aug 12 2014
Verde Energy USA I was suppose to save money on my electric bill by switching to Verde Energy, well guess what that is a Joke. My last bill for service was $336.80 for 1 month. That is just our rageous. I have never paid that amount. I called JCPL and their rate is only 10 and Verde is 18, how is that a saving. Norwalk Connecticut Author: Monroe, New Jersey Fuel Companies: Verde Energy USA Norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 11 2014
First Data Global Leasing First DataFirst Data Merchant Services Corp Takes The Money & Runs Coral Springs Florida Author: Oceanside, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: First Data Global Leasing Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
KLMN READER SERVICES WWWW.KLMNREADERS.COM DON'T BELIEVE THEIR SOB STORY - IT'S A LIE!1! CHESAPEAKE Virginia Author: nashville, Tennessee News Media: KLMN READER SERVICES CHESAPEAKE, Virginia

Aug 11 2014
Fantasic Sam's Michelle Weaver CUTS MASSIVE HAIR OFF LIKE 8 INCHES WHEN TOLD TO ONLY TRIM 1 INCH EMPLOYEE SCREAMS AT YOU ACROSS THE SALON Hickory North Carolina
Author: Conover, North Carolina Hair Salons: Fantasic Sam's Hickory, North Carolina

Aug 11 2014
AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial I am cancelling my supposedly free trial offer that you advertised. I started using the product on 8/2/14, since I did not receive it until late in the day of 8/1/14. The advertising said to try for 10 days and cancel if not satisfied. I called on the morning of 8/11/14 and was told that I had exceeded the 10 day trial and since the product was opened, I could not return the remaining product. How do you trial a product without opening it??? Seems you had already charged my credit card $97.88. Since 8/11/14 is exactly 10 days from the time I had started using it, I was quite upset. I am disputing the charge on my credit card and am also reporting this to the Better Business Bureau. I am appalled at the dishonesty of your company. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Beauty Salons: AuraVie 3-in1 Skin Care Trial Internet