Your Search | a 1 leasing startup essentials startupessentials.com

1, Report #1196947

Dec 21 2014
Bob Afsari Business On Market St A Deceptive Startup Company San Diego California Author: Nunya, New York Websites: Bob Afsari San Diego, California

2, Report #1196864

Dec 21 2014
DigitaloutletsLLC Andrew, Scott, Glenn I ordered 2 Camera's Nikon D610 and D810 and accessories on Nov 4, 2014. On Nov 7th, 2014 I got a box from Fed Ex with 1 Nikon D610, 2 batteries, 2 memory, cards and a Charger. I called Fed Ex to see it they had another box and I was composed but very upset. I filled a report with them. I wire transferred 5,685.00 and have the proof. I called them and they admitted that they didn't send my camera and they would make it up. So, I did call them a lot because Andrew sounded just like Glenn and I am not stupid. I kept calling them and then last week I called the FBI and went to this site and filled a complaint and had a Sheriff from my city call them and he did. He said they were rude and took him a few times to realize it was a real Sheriff. They told me that they got a bunch of D810's in and would send it but they didn't and I found out that the D610 is a International Camera and I don't want that and said send my money back. Scott said he would and no money has appeared in my account as of yet. They intend on not giving me my money back. I do have proof and a few emails also. I wrote and asked why there was no invoice, or packing slip in the box that they sent. Never got one yet. My hubby called the other day to talk to them and they said it was in their legal departments hands. What a joke! Brooklyn New York Author: Nipomo, California Cameras & Video: DigitaloutletsLLC Internet

3, Report #1196857

Dec 21 2014
Enviromental Quality Assurance Salesman lie to me and said the intrest rate would be 1%,as it turned out it was way over that some where around 19%. also I was charged $1710.00 for a $250.00 system! Pinellas Park Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Financial Services: Enviromental Quality Assurance Pinellas Park, Florida

4, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

5, Report #1196636

Dec 19 2014
OinkDaddy, CJ Oink Daddy, Piggy Essence, Craig Tobler, PuppyDaddy Bait and Switch, Animal Died after only 1 1/2 months, Only cares about Money not the animals he breeds Lockhart Texas
Author: Waxahachie, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: OinkDaddy Lockhart, Texas

6, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

Sarah Flauta Sarah Ari Flauta Sarah Flauta - Fraud & Theft Lafayette, Colorado
Author: , Wanted Criminals: Sarah Flauta Lafayette, Colorado

8, Report #1196214

Dec 18 2014
Newegg.com Newegg sent item I never ordered, refused to comply with their replace/return policy, kept 1/3 of my money City of Industry Nationwide
Author: New York, New York On-Line Stores: Newegg.com Internet

9, Report #1196247

Dec 18 2014
NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL I made a purchase on December 1 for a Jersey. I received an email with an order number. I tried to contact the company a few days later for a tracking number and the email was sent back to me as undeliverable. The website has no phone number or other method to contact anyone. Needless to say, I still dont have my order. Internet Author: Alabama Clothing Stores: NFL CHARGERS OFFICIAL Internet

10, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

11, Report #1196178

Dec 17 2014
Mustang Crossing Apartments This is a bad place to live. 1. The crime is bad. 2. We have a problem with our electricity because it goes on and off in the kitchen and living room. 3. The building foundation is bad meaning it has a cracked foundation. 4. The landlords are nosy (can t mind their business 5. I m sure they rent to and hire illegals as maintenance and clean up crew.These people are extorting money from us for a run down Roach infested apartment! They are charging us $545 a month. Now they are trying to say that we owe them $35. Richmond Texas Author: Richmond, Texas Housing Rentals: Mustang Crossing Apartments Richmond, Texas

12, Report #1196157

Dec 17 2014
seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Tradenet.autos The website says refund within 24 hours, they tell you your vehicle will be on several sites some don't even exist. I've checked. I only found them on their website. And 1 still wasn't operating. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Auto Advertising Services: seller network/ Jasmine sales manager Las Vegas, Nevada

13, Report #1196127

Dec 17 2014
Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide Stuckus.com, 1-855-7882587, Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato,Melanie Pouchie,Chris Stratton AKA 24hrmobiledieselrepairs.com and 1800IMSTUCK Scam Artist Nationwide New york Nationwide
Author: North Carolina Truck Dealer Repair: Stuckus.com 1-855-7882587 Scam Extortion Fraud Truck Repair Roadside Assistance Scams Steven Imperato Nationwide

14, Report #1196091

Dec 17 2014
Viaero Wireless Frank DiRico Internet service 1/4 the speed advertised, or less, and customer service won't help Fort Morgan Colorado Author: Chadron, Nebraska Telephone Companies: Viaero Wireless Fort Morgan, Colorado

Dec 17 2014
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Stone Quarry Bulldogs mission: 100% customer satisfaction, Stone Quarry Bulldogs Resources implements strategic changes to ensure customer satisfaction, focuses on finding ways to maintain good communication with all potential, existing customers!*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Stone Quarry Bulldogs pledges to always resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Stone Quarry Bulldogs. Author: Chagrin Falls, Ohio Dog Breeders: Castle Rock Bulldogs Tallmadge, , Ohio

Dec 15 2014
Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Animal Services: CASTLE ROCK BULLDOGS Tallmadge, Ohio

Dec 15 2014
***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: ***UPDATE***DECEMBER 2014 *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

18, Report #1012091

Dec 15 2014
Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldog's customers receive complete satisfaction. Stone Quarry’s approach focuses on providing finest quality English bulldog puppies available. *UPDATE: Stone Quarry Bulldogs promises continued operations improvement by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Stone Quarry Bulldogs is recognized by Ripoff Report as a Verified Safe business.
Author: Brunswick, Ohio Animal Abuse: Stone Quarry Bulldogs Garrettsville, Ohio

19, Report #1195340

Dec 14 2014
Hostgator Due Hostgator` Fault I lost about !60-$70.000 during 2 1/2 years with them! HOUSTON TEXAS Author: Swansea, Other Web Hosting: Hostgator HUSTON,

Dec 12 2014
select portfolio servicing, Inc. starting class action law suit against Select Portfolio... Please end me your info. to be part of it. Salt Lake City, Utah
Author: evansville, Indiana Landlords: select portfolio servicing, Inc. Salt Lake City, Utah

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

22, Report #1194074

Dec 12 2014
Stone Quarry Bulldogs REVIEW: Stone Quarry Bulldogs Commitment to customer satisfaction. 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defects. Some of the cutest, snuggliest, sweetest, healthiest, most adorable AKC bulldog puppies. Standard & mini-sized puppies. All puppies checked by licensed veterinarian prior to sale, all puppies come with record of vaccinations, deworming, AKC certificate registration, a small baggy of food to get started, & information is always available for food recommendations, nutritional supplements, & training. Stone Quarry Bulldogs receives positive rating for commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. By joining our innovative program Stone Quarry Bulldogs made serious commitment. Stone Quarry Bulldogs commitment to service, years of experience with raising english bulldogs, lets customers feel safe, confident, & secure when they choose Stone Quarry Bulldogs.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Dog Breeders: Stone Quarry Bulldogs TRUSTED BREEDER | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Stone Quarry Bulldogs breed, show, sell English bulldogs, standard & mini sized. Stone Quarry Bulldogs, AKC inspected & compliant facility. Stone Quarry Bulldogs money back guarantees all puppies with 1 year written health guarantee against any life-threatening genetic defect! Garrettsville, Ohio

23, Report #1195011

Dec 12 2014
Progressive Finance Progressive Leasing Progressive earned $700 million dollars in 2014 by gouging customers with challenge credit Draper Utah Author: Fort Worth, Texas Loans: Progressive Finance Draper, Utah

24, Report #1194993

Dec 12 2014
MARINE ESSENTIALS FLORA 7 Credit card overcharges Chicago Illinois Author: las vegas, Nevada Bait-and-Switch: MARINE ESSENTIALS Chicago, Illinois

25, Report #1194968

Dec 12 2014
ELIZABETH ADAMS & ANNABEL CAN 817-412-0026 & 1-518-269-1595 Elizabeth Adams 1-518-269-1595 and Annabel Can 817-412-0026 are con artist. BOTH WILL CONTRADICT THEMSELVE, LIES AND TELL STORY. After I went to Walmart to purchase a Money gram, Elizabeth told me to give her the number on back of the money gram card. Psychic scammed Philly Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: ELIZABETH ADAMS & ANNABEL CAN 817-412-0026 & 1-518-269-1595 Nationwide