cast

Your Search | a 1 leasing bond corporation start up essentials

Oct 22 2014
Kelly-Moore Paints Kyle Daniels, Jim Taylor, Kenneth Barnett Kelly-Moore Paints didn't Stand Up & Help Veteran-in-Need who went to them for help Reno Nevada
Author: Reno, Nevada Building Products: Kelly-Moore Paints Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting Mike kennedy- Ripped Off for $800 from Mike kennedy the drug adict owner of A Brush Above Painting Mike Kennedy collected over $800 up front for an estimate on my house and never came back nor will he return my calls-he is an alcoholic he showed up to my house drunk and swearing at me that he didint owe me anything You are lucky it was on $800 and prove it! says Mike kennedy! harrison twp. Michigan Author: taylor, Michigan Small Business Services: Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting harrison twp., Michigan

Oct 22 2014
Good2Go Insurance (Omni Insurance Company) $143 was debited from checking account without permission and without an application being signed. When I discovered what happened 7 days later, I called Good2Go insurance and requested that the amount be returned. She was extremely rude and said the policy would be cancelled as of the day I called in. I had to call a second time to get a check issued - again very rude. I finally received a check a full month later for $26!!!!! I called for an explanation of which I had no idea what she was talking about. She was very rude again and hung up on me. Atlanta, Georgia Birmingham, AL Author: Trussville, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: Good2Go Insurance Internet

Oct 22 2014
Greenside Up Lawn & Landscape Bill Mellen Doesn't pay for bills of services done for them Hockessin Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Small Business Services: Greenside Up Lawn & Landscape Hockessin, Delaware

Oct 22 2014
Nissan Motor Corporation Tensioner snapped off engine block on 2008 Altima.Bolts were known issue on this car. Company refused to pay full cost for repair when this is clearly a manufacturer defect. Franklin TN Author: Dublin, Ohio Auto manufactures: Nissan Motor Corporation Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Northern Leasing Company, Lew Ison, Nation Wide Merchant Services, Sun Enterprises are all ripoff and frauds taylorsville, Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Company taylorsville, Utah

Oct 22 2014
Skinglow Equinox Like your previous report I was sent a link on Face Book and signed up for the £4.95 for trial of the day and night Skin Glow Equinox product.  Cramleigh Surrey Author: Castle Donington, Alabama $$ REWARDS Offered: Skinglow Equinox Internet

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Booplay.net Broplay.net playboo.net vexplay.com Other websites advertise they have movies. Sign up Free then scam you 5 day trial. $1 to cancel. Internet Author: olympia, Washington Video Stores: Fang media LLC (www.playfactories.com) Internet

Oct 21 2014
Paper Wishes Redeem customer service supervisor: Marie Ordered a gift certificate for my sister Christmas 2014. Order date was 10/10/14. Issued date 10/13/14 with the expire date 10/13/14. Marie did not seem to care enough about 4 drop calls to customer service ( this is the number printed on certificate 1-888-300-3406). They want to give you a different number instead of transferring you to a different customer service person. Now I understand why! A 5 min wait time then a dropped call. Plus supervisor from customer service never returned a call promised for that next Monday. Marie isn't even the customer service supervisor for customer complaint's. She's the supervisor for redeeming certificates. She didn't try to make anything right she said She'll just refund my money. Internet Author: jackson, Michigan Artist Galleries: Paper Wishes Internet

Oct 21 2014
True dental discounts.com True dental discounts sets you up for a $25 ripoff. They are not a real insurance company. They will send you a discount after you pay your dental bill yourself or so they say. They know some people will be confused thinking they are purchasing dental insurance so they charge a none refundable fee of $25 alone with the first payment. I realized my mistake and called to cancel the same day as the purchase and was informed I would not receive the none refundable $25. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Dental Services: True dental discounts.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Calvary Portfolio Services This company steals your personal information and attempts to commit fraud against consumers. They make threatening phone calls trying to intimidate people to give up personal information in order to scam their bank accounts. The owner of this company, along with anyone who works here should be arrested for fraud! Valhalla New York Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Collection Agencies: Calvary Portfolio Services Valhalla, New York

Oct 21 2014
EIN filing service I put in is and this website came up Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: EIN filing service Internet

Oct 20 2014
Doug Selman Builderr and Mark Williams these two men were given 3 checks to fix my roof of thousands of dollars. They never returned. I can't get in touch with either of them. Mark Williams hung up on me today. Pineville Louisiana Author: Pineville, Louisiana Home Improvements: Doug Selman Builders Pineville , Louisiana

Oct 20 2014
Aamco Transmissions charged for services not rendered now(1 year later) wants me to pay again! Longview Texas Author: Longview, Texas Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmissions Longview, Texas

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
scotties auto sales repossessed my car I was up to date on payments. Pawtucket Rhode Island Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: scotties auto sales Pawtucket, Rhode Island

Oct 20 2014
Premier Realty- Janet Blake Charged us for cost of filling up oil in outside tank, twice!! Grants Pass Oregon Author: Warrenton, Oregon Housing Rentals: Premier Realty Grants Pass, Oregon

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Stenger & Stenger Terrible Law Corporation Grand Rapids Michigan Author: roseville, Michigan Lawyers: Stenger & Stenger Grand Rapids, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey

Oct 20 2014
US Bank GMC Leasing Undisclosed Fees associated with GM Vehicle Lease National Nationwide Author: Carle Place, New York Car Financing: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 19 2014
BackBlaze aka Gleb Budman, Silicon Valley's #1 Douchebag Company takes your money, deletes your data, and runs!!! San Mateo California
Author: Santa Clarita, California Web Hosting: BackBlaze San Mateo, California