Your Search | a.e.m. real estate company, llc

Aug 30 2014
Rock Bottom Rate Transport LLC Fraudent Company that ripped me off and was deceitful, demeaning and unprofessional. Ft. Meyers Florida Author: Hammonton, New Jersey Auto Transporters: Rock Bottom Rate Transport LLC Ft. Meyers, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Customer Support Miami, Florida I called three times and got the same man, different name. Alonzo aka Michael. My card has been charged twice since 8/11. They will charge you again. Said the company name was Fraud, credit card, $49.50 scam, charge, raspberry, weight loss Miami Florida Author: SD, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Customer Support Miami, FL Miami , Florida

Aug 30 2014
BROOKE HUGE LETDOWN... FAKE PICS!! This girl is NOTHING like the pics.. she is on the chubby side, and is not attactive at all.. not the ugliest girl in the world but, not pretty either.. She is all about the upcharge, and to be honest, I didn't even feel comfortable getting a massage from her, let alone anything else.. She also smelled a little ripe.. and it was just an awkward, uncomfortable experience all around.. She's fairly nice I guess, but, that is about all I can say about her that is positive.. She's not even that nice.. kinda pushy about the upgrades.. but, eventually realized I really wasn't interested so let it go.. and gave me a hum drum quick rubdown, not a real massage in any sense of the word.. Do yourself a favor.. JUST DON'T DO IT.. It ain't the real deal.. I'm just too nice and I paid her anyways and was miserable the entire time.. Don't make the same mistake I did.. You've been warned !! Chicago Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Massage Parlor: BROOKE Internet

Aug 30 2014
ryan serpa ryan serpa the manager scam me out of my $350 deposit to move my car from new york to florida he never got a driver to pick my car be careful with this company. boca ratón Florida Author: tampa, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: ryan serpa boca ratón, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Castle Payday Redrock Tribal Lending, LLC A Castle Ripoff Watersmeet Michigan Author: Junction City, Kansas Loans: Castle Payday Watersmeet, Michigan

Aug 30 2014
Zero Transport LLC Korey Walper CEO Theft of net pay via escrow account (actually company's pocket) and false charges of unauthorized deadheading Adrian Michigan Author: Delray Beach, Florida Trucking Companies: Zero Transport LLC Adrian, Michigan

Aug 30 2014
Slots Inferno Real Vegas Online, 99 slot machines DO NOT PLAY AT THESE CASINOS Costa Rica Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Inferno Internet

Aug 30 2014
I99 repair llc I99 repair iPhone iPad glass repair Repairing broken glass on ipad4 Payette Idaho Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: I99 repair llc Payette, Idaho

Aug 30 2014
Frederic Ballot EUROPEAN VINTAGE CAR COMPANY LLC Brokered Sale of My 1938 MG TA/Q, Collected Money from Buyer and Did Not Pay Me, I have Title Cave Creek Arizona
Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Frederic Ballot Cave Creek, Arizona

Aug 30 2014
KC STORE FIXTURES JON FRAUD COMPANY OWNER NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED NOW !!! Kansas City Missouri Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: KC STORE FIXTURES Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 30 2014
TECH ANYWHERE LLC RUSTY ALLEN RUSTY ALLEN IS A SCAM-ARTIST AND FRAUD SOUTHAVEN Mississippi Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Service & Repair: TECH ANYWHERE LLC SOUTHAVEN, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
Eletricity and Plumbling I worked for a company eletrcidad which was supposedly a reputable company I worked as a closer for the local circuit and termination current. but at the same time I discovered several flaws of the company. Brooklyn, New York Author: New York, New York Building Services: Enrrique Barriento Nationwide

Aug 30 2014
Overdrive Classic Cars Ltd - Kieren Harper Classic Coachworks (Bucks) LtdVintage Dubs LtdKieren Harper Extracted my money, didn't complete the agreed repairs and severely damaged my car - a conman and incompetent body shop company Milton Keynes United Kingdom Author: Grantham, Auto Repair Service: Overdrive Classic Cars Ltd - Kieren Harper Milton Keynes, Select State/Province

Aug 30 2014
AA Auto protection Rip off company so call aa protection warranty Willmington Delaware Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Auto Warranty: AA Auto protection Internet

Aug 30 2014
Amazon Marketplace N/A Every day they bill my bank account and i have not bought anything from this company Seattle Washington
Author: Tucson, Arizona Bad Check Writers: Amazon Marketplace Seattle, Washington

Aug 30 2014
Tower Bank & Trust Company Tower Financial Corporation Tower Bank SNL Financial LC Old National Bank Advanced Tactical Ordnance Systems LLC ATO Systems LLC Tiberius Arms LLC Tactical Air Games Inc. Pepperball Technologies Tower Bank finances equipment for manufacturing counterfeit Pepperball Technologies Incorporated products and processes incoming payments. Knowing and willfull co-conspiracy to defraud the government of the United States and money laundering. Fort Wayne Indiana
Author: Heredia, Indiana ORGANIZED CRIME: Tower Bank & Trust Company Fort Wayne, Indiana

Aug 30 2014
Dick Vreeland & Associates Dick Vreeland RealtorDick Vreeland Property ManagementCentury 21 Dick Vreeland STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY ! Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Housing Rentals: Dick Vreeland & Associates Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 30 2014
Arvixe.com Stay away from this company Nothing But a Scam Pleasanton California Author: California Web Hosting: Arvixe.com Pleasanton, California

Aug 29 2014
tigeroptions.com mark Waltz(junior broker). George Morel ( senior broker). john Delaware senior broker?) accounting? David Statford (releasing agent.) deceptive advertizing broker misinformation. lost $23,000. Risk free trading. trying to locate a person of any authority in this company is imposable customer service unable to answer any thing other than a yes no question if they answer. contacted by many people I am sure ony claimed to work for tiger options. somehow had access to my secure portfolio. When I was able to speak with someone at the number listed for tiger options the only consistent . theme was any loses would come from the brokers pocket brokers make a commision off every deposit they are able to bring in. any email to customer service that was actually acknowledge as being received. answered nothing responses did not relate to questions noneed to contact customer service. no answers and always included the signature please contact if we can be of further assistance. I am baffled why they wold bother to include that no assistance was received in the first place. INTERNET Author: pine island, Minnesota Brokerage Companies: tigeroptions.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Michael NastMark ZwartynskiJonathon Buchner Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Dallas , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Loud Media Group LLC Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Professional Scam Artists Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Arlington, Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas TV Advertisements: Loud Media Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
ProtectCell A Fortegra Company False Advertising of actual cost of cell phone protection. Novi Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Advertising / Deceptive: ProtectCell Internet

Aug 29 2014
DRIVETIME MONTCLAIR, CA THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM AND STOLE $2100 AND STILL TOOK MY CAR Montclair California Author: Glendale, California Auto Dealers: DRIVETIME Montclair, California