A.V.I. DATA PROCESSING CENTER ATTN: SUE DAVIS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A.V.I. Data Processing Center attn: Sue Davis
There may be more specific results for "A.V.I. Data Processing Center attn: Sue Davis"
For more specific results for "A.V.I. Data Processing Center attn: Sue Davis"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Verde Valley Medical Center Oak Creek Emergency Physicians In-network hospital, out of network doctor, does not work with insurance, ripoff bills Cottonwood Arizona Author: Cottonwood, Arizona Hospital Emergency Rooms: Verde Valley Medical Center Cottonwood, Arizona

Jul 24 2017
Starr Equestrian Center Precious Memories equestrian center Becki StarrRebecca StarrBecki Kononchik Kelly Adams Becki Denton Equine Scammer Groton Connecticut Author: Waterford, Connecticut Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Starr Equestrian Center Groton, Connecticut

Jul 23 2017
Loan Depot, Adjuster's name, Gaylin Davis Fixed Rate 4.3 changed to Adjustable Rate that would go up to 8.25 Nationwide Author: Romeoville, Illinois BBB Better Business Bureau: Loan Depot Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Advantage Claims Recovery Group Pam Davis, Richard Davis, Richard Davis Jr. our organization, prosecuteadvantage is continuing to receive complaints that advantage claims recovery group a.k.a. Pam and Richard Davis are embezzling huge sums of money from positions an Dallas, Texas Author: , California Advantage Claims Recovery Group Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Citibank Sends 1099C reporting cancelled debt in 2009 Sioux Falls, South Dakota Question Author: Suwanee, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Citibank Sioux Falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Voodoo Love center Angie Voodoo, love spells, spells, lover, scam, texas, angie, houston Houston Texas Author: Nashville, Tennessee Astrologers & Psychics: Voodoo Love center Internet

Jul 21 2017
Tax Group Center SCAM COMPANY. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY CALABASAS California Author: Warminster, Pennsylvania Income tax: Tax Group Center CALABASAS, California

Jul 21 2017
Presbyterian Infusion Center Neglects & Abuses Patients Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Hospitals: Presbyterian Infusion Center Albuquerque, New Mexico

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
Paycheck plus Terrible terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Paycheck plus Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Dr. charles Theofilis spine center rude deceptive practice and jerk palm beach gardens Florida Author: palm city, Florida Doctors: Dr. charles Theofilis palm beach gardens, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Colorado Escrow Dale Davis, William Dale Davis Dale Davis, William Dale Davis, Aurora Colorado
Author: Englewood, Colorado Mortgage Brokers: Colorado Escrow Aurora, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Your rebuttal is useful and non-useful. Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
mediacom RIPOFF SCAM INTERNET USAGE !!!! Mettamorra illinois Data Usage Billing Author: Marseilles, Illinois Internet Fraud: mediacom Internet

Jul 19 2017
CCI Merchant Services - HARASSING OUR BUSINESS repeat calls several times a day, scare tactics Oak Brook Illinois
Author: Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: CCI Merchant Services Oak Brook, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Student Financial Help Center SFHC Ripp Off Nationwide Author: Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Student Financial Help Center Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
cabelas visa STOLE 7K FROM MY ACCOUNT Cape Coral Fla Nationwide Author: Cape Coral, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: cabelas visa Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
JoliqueSkinCream JoliqueSkinCream used false advertising to sell me a $4.97 30 day sample of their skin cream. They had a Facebook ad with a Joanna Gaines article saying she was leaving fixer upper because she started a skin care company (JoliqueSkinCream). After I received my face cream it was confirmed by ms Gaines that it was all a scam. They ended up charging my account 89.97 for the product. After an incredibly hard conversation with their call center, they refunded my 75%. Internet Author: Utah Skin Care: JoliqueSkinCream Internet