A1 POOL & SPA SUPPLY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Pool & Spa Supply
There may be more reports for "A1 Pool & Spa Supply"
For more results perform a general search for "A1 Pool & Spa Supply"
Showing 1-25 of 6,657 Found Reports For more specific results for "A1 Pool & Spa Supply"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
ISS International Specialty Supply International Sprout Holdings, Inc.Sproutnet.comInternational Specialty Supply International Specialty Supply Sproutnet.com sells contaminated seeds. Dangerous supplier - do not use! Cookeville Tennessee Author: Alabama Nurseries: ISS International Specialty Supply Cookeville, Tennessee

Mar 25 2017
Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Right Choice Pools & Spas is dedicated to customer satisfaction. Matt Barrass & his team is always implemented strategic changes & improvements ensuring successful projects.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Right Choice Pools pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Right Choice Pools recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Matt Barrass' horrible track record DOES speak for itself Author: Boca Raton, Florida Pool Services: Right Choice Pools TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Right Choice Pools & Spas, Inc. is a High Quality custom swimming pool contractor. Right Choice Pools State of Florida swimming pool contractor’s license, custom builder residential swimming pools & remodel both residential & commercial swimming pools. Right Choice Pools & Spas over 15 years of experience swimming pool industry, over 50 years of experience in the construction industry in South Florida. Coral Springs, Florida

Mar 25 2017
Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci Spa & Dentistry Charged Aetna clients Cash out of pocket for Nitrous,That was covered by Aetna Dental Pennington New Jersey Author: Ewing, New Jersey Dental Services: Donna Vagnozzi-Bucci Spa & Dentistry Pennington, New Jersey

Mar 22 2017
Ace Industrial Supply Ace tool warranty fraud Burbank California Author: PARIS, Arkansas Hardware & Tools: Ace Industrial Supply Burbank, California

Mar 22 2017
Universal Supply Toner Scam CA - California Wrong company Author: Upland, California Computer Service & Repair: Universal Supply California

Mar 21 2017
Digital supply usa RIPOFF Internet Author: Watauga, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Digital supply usa Internet

Mar 20 2017
Aquanauts A rip off and poor quality Waco Texas Finally they fix it Author: Waco, Texas Pool Services: Aquanauts Waco , Texas

8, Report #1362012

Mar 15 2017
Digital supply usa  Internet
Author: Columbus, Mississippi Internet: Digital supply usa Internet

9, Report #1361906

Mar 15 2017
Skin royale I bought the product for 5.95 and 4.95, about 13 days later I see where they have deducted 89.95 and 86.95 from my acct without my authorization, called them, they says it's nothing they can do, they would not take the product back in which I never used cause would give me or never supply with return info. Santa Ana, Ca. Author: Marion , Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin royale Nationwide

Mar 14 2017
More Tactical, MoreTactical Supply Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits, Tru-Spec, Atlantco, Condor, Eberlestock, First Aid, Wise Company, Police Gear, Tactical Gear, holsters, blackhawk, MoreTactical stands on an impeccable record, further dedicates itself to total customer fulfillment. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. MoreTactical founded in order to provide a one-stop shopping service for tactical needs. Long-term food storage, shelter, optics, MoreTactical maintains a consistent product line. Serving the public, government, military, & all law enforcement agencys. Ripoff Report Verified Safe business service. Onsite Review.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Guns & Ranges: MoreTactical.com, More Tactical Supply TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: commitment to customer satisfaction: 5.11 Tactical Gear, Maxpedition, Wellco Boots, Original Swat, Surefire, Alpha Industries, Ghillie Suits Mesa, Arizona

Mar 14 2017
Precious Skin Rx LaurenSkincare or BNW Honestskin or The River Spa or Empire Fulfillment Center Rip Off Of The Century Buyer Beware Internet Author: Decatur, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: Precious Skin Rx Internet

Mar 12 2017
McCorkle Designs All we wanted was a custom pool table, what we got was a custom piece of crap for $1800 Acworth Georgia
COMPANY HAS MADE A GOOD FAITH ATTEMPT Author: Atlanta, Georgia Manufacturers: McCorkle Designs

Mar 12 2017
Red wine spa Terrible! New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Massage Therapists: Red wine spa New York , New York

Mar 09 2017
Keirith Snyder Keirith A Snyder Ordered a new spa cover, damaged and returned, was rude and demanded changes, we obliged, then Keirith files a chargeback on the NEW cover!!! Reno Nevada
Author: reno, Nevada On-Line Stores: Keirith Snyder Reno, Nevada

Mar 09 2017
Pool Doctor Pools Jeff Knapp Amy Knapp Knapp LLC Total rippoff, they said they do things right and it has been over a year and no pool Piedmont Alabama
Author: Roswell, Georgia Pool Services: Pool Doctor Pools Piedmon, Alabama

Mar 09 2017
miniclip 8 ball pool on Facebook does not appear Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Websites: Miniclip.com - 8 ball pool Internet

Mar 08 2017
My Pool Yard.com Bad product/NO SERVICE granada hills California
Author: crockett, California Pools & Saunas: My Pool Yard.com granada hills, California

Mar 06 2017
Studypool Inc JOSE, EMMA, DANUBIA, CHUCK The first time I purchased a paper and they never sent it, I asked for it several times saying I had not received it. They kept sending me to another site. Then I threatened them and said I wanted my money back and they said no. They finally sent the paper a day later. So Chuck wrote me when I told them I was going to slaughter them with word of mouth, so they said they would give me my money back and actually gave me $10.00 more. So I said ok. I ordered another paper and I paid $80.00 well they took the $80.00 and then stole another $16.00 that I NEVER approved and said that I did, So I am holding true to my word and I am going to tell everyone whether they listen or not. I will go to the po house bringing this s*pool down! Saint Louis, Internet MO Author: Orlando, Florida Colleges and Universities: Studypool Inc Internet

Mar 06 2017
TQ SPA aka FAKE YELP REVIEWS AND DIRTY SPA FAKE YELP REVIEWS NEW YORK New York Author: Alabama Nail Salons: TQ SPA NEW YORK , New York

Mar 03 2017
DSM Supply (Texas) Charged my credit but have not delievered that products ordered after 40 days Dallas Texas Author: Hayward, California Chiropractors: DSM Supply (Texas) Dallas, Tennessee

Mar 03 2017
Legit Traffic I paid for Legit Traffic to supply me with a traffic report for my website and they never delivered. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Business Consulting: Legit Traffic Internet

Mar 02 2017
Pools Inc. Chris I ordered 12 pool light protectors anti electrolysis zinc anodes on December 10, 2016 to be delivered to my home so I could then take them to my home in Florida to use in my pool.. Wrentham, Ma. Internet Author: Deerfield, New Hampshire Pools & Saunas: Pools Inc. Internet

Feb 28 2017
MyPoolYard.com RIP OFF Dishonest, deceitful, rude, no return policy even when they send the wrong order N. Hollywood California Author: Tampa, Florida Pools & Saunas: My Pool Yard Internet

Feb 28 2017
Med Sense A1 Health ,Healthcare Innovations Insurance doesn't cover anything and kept charging after cancellation Tampa,Florida Internet Author: Norwich , Connecticut Health Insurance: Med Sense Internet

Feb 28 2017
Riverina Pools Riverina Group Terrible service, months of delays rude and arrogant Bayswater, Western Australia Nationwide Author: Alabama Pool Builders: Riverina Pools Nationwide