A1 WIRELESS (EXCLUSIVE BOOST MOBILE DEALER) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)
There may be more specific results for "A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)"
For more specific results for "A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 18 2017
WOODFOREST BANK VIOLATE PRIVACY - MANY ERRORS - TREAT YOU LIKE YOU ARE A CRIMINAL TRYING TO ROB THEM Nationwide Word Games Author: Texas Banks: WOODFOREST BANK Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 17 2017
Groman McCracken they sold me a car, with a lot of defects, at a price such that when i tried to get it refinanced at a lower rate i was told that i was upside down in the car. i believe they took advangtage of me being an older african american female Longview Texas Upside down in your vehicle loan Author: longivew, Texas Auto Dealers: Groman McCracken Longview, Texas

Aug 17 2017
A 1 ASPHALT A1 PAVING Took a deposit from me to Blacktop my driveway and never came back EDISION New Jersey Author: OLD BRIDGE, New Jersey Home Improvements: A 1 ASPHALT EDISION, New Jersey

Aug 17 2017
Verizon Wireless Data Charges Ripoff Nationwide Author: Pennsylvania Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
T Mobile I have been with the company since 2008 and I they have changed for the worse. They use to care about their customers, but now they only care for their profits. I have had issues with Samsung phones twice on less than 6 months!!! To get a replacement is rare without shelling out another couple hundred dollars. The service is poor and does not work in areas locally and when traveling.Nationwide Author: Sandy, Utah Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Nationwide

Aug 16 2017
Santa Monica Wireless Items Do Not Work Santa Monica Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: Santa Monica Wireless Internet

Aug 16 2017
Clintonville Car Sales Shady Dealer Columbus Ohio Author: Columbus, Ohio Auto Dealers: Clintonville Car Sales Columbus, Ohio

Aug 16 2017
Vivint Vivint Home Security Worst Customer Service Ever-Can't get out of your Contract Provo Utah Author: Mobile, Alabama Electronic Manufacturers: Vivint Provo, Utah

Aug 15 2017
Rv Horizons Decatur estate mph Will not address black mold in ceiling due to a leaking roof that took 9 months to repair. Was only repaired after I complained to city of decatur and fired my husband who was an employee. Property manager will not deal with complaints but rather hangs up on residents Cedaridge, co Colorado Nationwide Author: Decatur, Illinois Mobile Home Parks: Rv Horizons Nationwide

Yecup Defective product refuse to repair exchange or refund Internet
Re:Yecup Defect Author: marion, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: Yecup Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Alpha X Boost Muscle X boost SCAM ALERT Nationwide (Based out of Florida) Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha X Boost Nationwide

Aug 15 2017
Route 6 Automall KIA RT 6 Automall Extreme price gouging and unethical treatment Swansea Massachusetts Buyers Remorse Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Route 6 Automall KIA Swansea, Massachusetts

Aug 14 2017
cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless CRICKET LOCKED MY PERSONAL DEVICE PURCHASE AND PAID OFF AT BEST BUY AND WONT UNLOCK IT EVEN WHEN THE PHONE NEVER BELONG TO THEM.. THEY ARE HOLDING MY PHONE HOSTAGE atlanta Georgia Author: SAN DIEGO, California Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless llc & at&t wireless atlanta, Georgia

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Store Manager...Mikkel Activation Fraud Daytona Beach Florida Author: Ormond Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Daytona Beach, Florida

Aug 14 2017
Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Sells Refurbished phones for New! Morganton North Carolina Author: Marion, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth. Retailer Morganton, North Carolina

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 13 2017
LA Vice Motors Austin Bielawski P.O.S. car dealer! Los Angeles California Author: Bakersfield, California Auto Dealer Repairs: LA Vice Motors Los Angeles, California

Aug 12 2017
Simplexity LLC Debited my bank accountfor 650.00 or more in 2011 and now im finding out I still owe t-mobile Reston Virginia Author: Farmington, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Simplexity LLC Nationwide

Aug 11 2017
Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Total Wireless after about 8 hours over several days, Total Wireless was unable to make LTE voice or multimedia texting work on my stock iPhone 6 Miami FL Florida Author: napa, California Cellular Phone Companies: Total Wireless Internet

Aug 11 2017
United Acceptance Inc. Refusing to mark paid Smyrna Georgia On your side Author: Arizona Financial Services: United Acceptance Inc. Smyrna, Georgia

24, Report #1392047

Aug 11 2017
ExclusiveRents.com Exclusive Rentals NOT EXCLUSIVE Los Angeles metro area California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Liars: ExclusiveRents.com Internet

25, Report #1391940

Aug 11 2017
Sundown mobile home park Ridiculous Clearfield Utah Author: Clearfield, Utah Mobile Home Parks: Sundown mobile home park Clearfield, Utah