A1 WIRELESS (EXCLUSIVE BOOST MOBILE DEALER) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)
There may be more specific results for "A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)"
For more specific results for "A1 Wireless (Exclusive Boost Mobile Dealer)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 23 2017
Capital City Ford Used Car dealer sales department refuses to budge on truck problem due to Not making any money on the deal. Indianapolis Indiana And sorry to say... Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Capital City Ford Indianapolis, Indiana

May 23 2017
Frontier Forklifs Frontier forklift dealer in pearland Texas Cons and rip offs frontier forklift bad company in pearland Pearland Texas Author: Houston, Texas Maintenance Companies: Frontier Forklifs Pearland , Texas

May 23 2017
Linkshe.com Did not send my order but billed me for items and cannot contact them Internet Internet Author: Mobile, Alabama Computer Mail Order: Linkshe.com Internet

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 22 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. INDS, Inc. Fail to Honor Warranty/Service Contract Atlanta Georgia
Unacceptable Rebuttal Author: San Ramon, California Auto Warranty: Interstate National Dealer Services, Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 18 2017
Interstate National Dealer Services I bought a policy from this company in 2013 and have never filed a claim with them. My Tahoe went into the shop and the dealership contacted Interstate to get the claim started. Our policy covers the work that needs to be done but they are not wanting to stand by the covered components. The dealership, Red Auto and myself have contacted Interstate numerous times and they are refusing to work with any of us. All I am asking is for them to stand by the policy they sold me in 2013 and cover the work that needs to be done that I have been paying for over 4 years. Atlanta Georgia Author: Turkey, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate National Dealer Services Nationwide

May 18 2017
Colony cove Ellenton Florida Author: Ellenton, Florida Mobile Home Parks: Colony cove Ellenton, Florida

May 17 2017
Hauns Automotive and Radiator I took My Volvo in to have some work done & after i got my car Back My leather was trashed all my wires were not even connected air lines hanging off & my power steering Unit was not mounted correctly ALSO They broke my back of my headlight & are trying to say I did IT This is after i paid STU 1500.00 for a timing belt & water pump? Really Guys UR doing bad Biuss 4sure & ENOUGH is ENOUGH While treating me like im the 1 @ fault NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD ! lindon Utah Author: Pleasant Grove, Utah Auto Dealer Repairs: Hauns Automotive and Radiator lindon, Utah

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 17 2017
Travel centers of America TA shop Overcharging on tire repair. Florence Nationwide Author: Steelvile, Missouri Truck Dealer Repair: Travel centers of America Nationwide

May 16 2017
Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Carmax Rivergate Madison TN 100 Oaks Nashville pretending to fix your vehicle for easy money Carmax Rivergate Madison TN Carmax 100 Oaks Nationwide Author: Madison, Tennessee Auto Dealer Repairs: Carmax Rivergate Madison/ Carmax 100 Oaks Nashville TN Nationwide

May 16 2017
High Country Toyota 1,000.00 dollar Dealer Fee!! Scottsboro Alabama Author: Nolensville, Tennessee Auto Dealers: High Country Toyota Scottsboro, Alabama

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 15 2017
M97 Auto Dealer M97 Auto Part Stay away from these losers Roseville Michigan Author: South Carolina Auto Dealers: M97 Auto Dealer Roseville, Michigan

May 14 2017
My Online Drug Dealer myonlinedrugdealer, myonlinedrugdealer.com, My Online Drug Dealerstacksamillistacks a millistacksstacks@stacksamilli.com Con Artist Internet Author: Dingmans Ferry, Pennsylvania Drug Dealers: My Online Drug Dealer Internet

May 13 2017
Trinity oasis Palms MHP General Compliant Author: Yermo, California Mobile Home Parks: Trinity oasis Palms MHP

May 13 2017
Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC TOOK MONEY FOR MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT BUT REFUSED TO RESPOND THIS IS 6 MONTHS Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Abuja, Other Internet Fraud: Jack Foster M. I. R. Publishing LLC Portsmouth, New Hampshire

May 13 2017
North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Matt Gainey, Will Pennybenker Filing Of Fraudulent Lien Homosassa Florida Author: Inverness, Florida Questionable Activities: North Pointe Mobile Home Sales, LLC dba Gainsy Custom Manufactured and Modular Homes Homosassa, Florida

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 11 2017
Hollywood Kia 2 wks ago my daughter and I purchased a 2014 Toyota Camry from these people . 2 days later we can them to ask to switch out the car because we realized it had mechanical issues, they refused to do that.  Hollywood Florida Author: Plantation, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: Hollywood Kia Hollywood, Florida

May 10 2017
Exclusive Market US Company failed to pay me for work performed as instructed. Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Telemarketing Companies: Exclusive Market US Internet

May 10 2017
T-mobile Deceptive Sales Practice Chandler Arizona Author: Sun Lakes, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile arizona

May 10 2017
WILLIAM BRESCH Integrity Bresch, Bresch modeling & talent Failure to pay rent on property and eviction. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Florida Mobile Home Parks: WILLIAM BRESCH Nationwide