Your Search | a1 wireless (exclusive boost mobile dealer)

Jan 19 2017
Simplemobile Prepaid mobile Iphone 7 unlocked ripoff New York New York Author: beverly hills, California Cellular Phone Companies: Simplemobile New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Tim Duval and Elizabeth Duval of Cars and Credit of Hollywood Florida / Global Automotive / Omni Credit LLC / Home Solutions of Broward Realty Car Dealer ripped me off and refuses to pay me back my life savings Hollywood Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Tim Duval owner of Cars and Credit of Florida Hollywood, Florida

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
Cushions Mobile Repair Scam Artist Jacksonville Florida Author: Yulee, Florida Auto Mechanics: Cushions Mobile Repair Jacksonville, Florida

Jan 15 2017
 T-mobile Miami Gardens Florida Author: Miami , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile Miami Gardens, Florida

Jan 15 2017
T Mobile Store Doing fraud downers grove illinois Author: Westmont, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Store downers grove,

Jan 15 2017
Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc; Joseph Castellano. Broker of Record is a crook; 287 Main St W, Hamilton, ON L8P 1J7; (905) 522-2269; Mobile 905-522-2269  will not return my deposit of $50,000.00 Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Realtors: Crooked JOSEPH CASTELLANO Real Estate Inc. Hamilton, Ontario

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 14 2017
Mobile Comply Elaina Farnsworth Did not pay employees / Owes many people money Clarkston Nationwide Author: Alabama Consumer Services: Mobile Comply Nationwide

Jan 14 2017
Chapman Mazda Ripoff Dealership misrepresents costs, undisclosed dealer add-ons, bullying and intimidation tactics to pressure a sale Phoenix Arizona Read Before Signing Author: Surprise, Arizona Auto Dealers: Chapman Mazda Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Billy Leary Wrecked my mobile home in a 4ft ditch and kept my money Utica New York Author: Little Falls, New York Manufactured Home Dealers: Estate Manufacturing Housing Corp. Utica , New York

Jan 13 2017
Nutra Limited Diet Limited Boost Charged me extra for something I didn't want to be part of, just wanted the free sample. Internet Always... Author: Herndon, Virginia Weightloss Programs: Nutra Limited Internet

Jan 12 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon Wireless Lied to Customers - Chose not to notify customers eligible for a phone upgrade that they were taking this option away Nationwide Author: Ontario, California Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Anchor Bay MHC Lisa Drew, Anchor Bay MHC, New Owners Cheap, Lazy, Liars, CHEAPLY built houses that are NOT worth what they want you to pay, do not want to work with you! FAIR HAVEN Michigan Author: Ira, Michigan Mobile Home Parks: Anchor Bay MHC FAIR HAVEN, Michigan

Jan 12 2017
Liccardi Chrysler Jake liccardi - Jeff liccardi 130 us22 west green brook NJ 08812 We traded vehical she in on a new truck n paid the balance in cash on a new 2017 ram renal truck, dealer sold out trade in the next day, but 1 month n a half later n the dealer has yet to pay off vehical said we traded in we even got a repossession order from Ford because owner of liccardi chrysler did not pay our vehical so off even though we paid them in FULL! Worst dealership I have ever felt with in my life n to date I have owned over 70 new vehicals, I own a roofing company! Green brook New Jersey Author: Garwood , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Liccardi Chrysler Green brook , New Jersey

Jan 12 2017
Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Purchased a Vehicle that supposed to have 7yrs, 100,000 miles but GMC Dealers said it is only 5yrs, 100,00 miles Milford Delaware Author: Harrington, Delaware Auto Dealer Repairs: Heirtrich Toyota of Milford Delaware

Jan 12 2017
Keystone RV & mobile home park Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Mobile Home Parks: Keystone RV & mobile home park Reno, Nevada

Jan 12 2017
3dcart aka Infomart2000 3dcart is Complete Scam, Terrible Support, Full of Lies. Go to Shopify! Tamarac Florida Author: Mobile, Alabama Websites: 3dcart Tamarac, Florida

Jan 12 2017
Boost Mobile Im disabled on a fixed income.I jad my hrart set on a b[st ZTE max phone.easy for me to use see work. My phoneis my everything.isaved to pay 200 for that phone.I paid 45 dollar monthly fee and another 30dollars on cases andasccessories. ST JOSEPH Missouri Author: St.JOSEPH, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Boost Mobile ST JOSEPH, Missouri

Jan 11 2017
Metro pcs Metro pcs vt cellular Stop!!! Find another dealer Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 11 2017
Bad a*s Mobile Mechanic Mitchell Sellen 5 star Handyman Services, llc Beware of BAIT and SWITCH. Quotes are FALSE West Jordan Utah
Author: West Jordan, Utah Auto Mechanics: Bad Ass Mobile Mechanic West Jordan, Utah

Jan 11 2017
revolutionsurf.co.uk/ adidas ordered two pairs of Stella McCartney Trail boost Adidas tennis shoes Internet Author: Kentucky Sporting-good Manufactures: revolutionsurf.co.uk/ Internet

Jan 11 2017
Verizon Wireless Early Termination Fee's after Nov 14, 2014 Boynton Beach Internet Changes... Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Internet