A1 WIRELESS FIREFLY INPHONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Wireless Firefly Inphonics
There may be more specific results for "A1 Wireless Firefly Inphonics"
For more specific results for "A1 Wireless Firefly Inphonics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Life Wireless Obama government phones life Wireless Robbery I was a agent they was rather me for every phone that I sell minimum wage here in California is $10 had no way of tracking the money that I was making no paper trail. I was fired for voicing my opinion on how we was getting paid Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Attorney Generals: Life Wireless California

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 20 2017
Cricket Wireless Fraud and Scam attack on 84 year old Mexia Tx Texas Author: Mexia, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Mexia Tx, Texas

Jul 19 2017
Q link wireless NEVER received my phone, that has already been paid for. Dania Florida Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Q link wireless Dania, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless VZW In 2000 I was hired by Cellular One which later was bought out by VZW as a Business Account Executive...i was with Verizon until I was struck by lightening thru my cel phone while working... Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Verizon Wireless Newnan , Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon changed phone carriers after over charge on Date usage and they stopped allowing me access to my account and then never sent me a filnal bill and automaticly debited my account because i switched carriers! Horrible Company! Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland , Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 15 2017
prepaid mobile shop llc / wireless mobile Sold stolen goods and overcharged my account new york New York Author: glasgow, New York Cellular Phone Companies: prepaid mobile shop llc new york, New York

Jul 15 2017
A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa A-1 TRUCK DRIVING SCHOOL FRESNO Does not have standard equipment that trucking companies require you to be trained on. Will not give us required letter so we can get Student Tuition Reimbursement from our Company. Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A1 Truck Driving School Fresno, Californiaa Nationwide

Jul 13 2017
Verizon Wireless Is scamming consumers. Hiding 24 month contract behind promotions Verizon scam, deceptive, sneaky, consumer fraud. Nationwide Author: HOUSTON, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
Tractor wireless My minutes were stolen!!! My minutes were being used when I have xfinity!!! Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Tractor wireless Nationwide

Jul 08 2017
AT&T Wireless/Internet/DirectTV An agent said I qualified to get 1. Internet 2.Direct TV and 3.Wireless, for $99. I asked him more. than once if he was sure and he said Yes,yes,yes. . Later I kept getting billed for the new plan AND t he old plan(about $139/mo. I called and called t. hey kept telling me it would take about 3 month. s(pay cycles),Well it never happened,now I pay. about $260/month to ATT ,it is killing me..They told me it was a home phone which nobody uses anyway,(which i never wanted),so i want to take them to court But it is very hard to get an address or name from ATT to take to court. Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Jul 06 2017
edirect incorporated Sweepstakes Clearinghouse i order wireless camera ups cant delivery to my PO box and they have return to sender until today no package nor a letter dallas Texas Author: paterson, New Jersey Cameras & Video: edirect incorporated dallas, Texas

Jul 03 2017
Family Moblie Tracfone Wireless Took my money for phone service and haven't got it Miami Flordia Already have Author: COLUMBUS, Ohio Telephone Companies: Family Moblie Nationwide

Jul 03 2017
ZIZO WIRELESS ZIZO FALSE ADVERTISEMENT, PHONE CASES ARE NOT MILITARY GRADE, BEWARE!! Chino California
Author: LouisvilleI purchased Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Case, Zizo [Bolt Series] w/ [Galaxy, Kentucky Miscellaneous Electronics: ZIZO WIRELESS Chino, California

17, Report #1382092

Jun 29 2017
The Wireless Boys Violation of privacy policy Mt. Sinai New York Author: LA, California Cellular Phone Companies: The Wireless Boys Mt. Sinai, New York

Jun 27 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Stealing Data Internet Just like Straight Talk - Provided link does not work! Author: Supply, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Internet

Jun 27 2017
boost moble sprint wireless they gave a sale on phones and a code for the sale to get 20% off. then after you place the order and the order ships you get a higher bill then what was confirmed . sometimes they dont even send you the phones and just cancelthe order. they are desperate for business and are resorting to these fraudulent tactics. i told others about the sale and they ordered from boost and experienced the same thing. 9060 Irviing center drive California Author: forest hills, New York Cellular Phone Companies: boost moble 9060 Irviing center drive, California

Jun 27 2017
Wireless Advocates AKA Costco Wholesale AKA Wireless Advocates at Costco Wholesale Purchased 2 Iphones on Buy One Get One offer, ended up being charged fully for both phones. Seattle Washington Author: Westbury, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Wireless Advocates Seattle, Washington

Jun 27 2017
SPRINT WIRELESS They fraudly biil you when you stop service.. i thought i bought the phone they lied to me i found out they leaseded it to me SIMI VALLEY Nationwide Author: SIMI VALLEY, California Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT WIRELESS Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Verizon Wireless Didn't add plan to device and after several calls, to support, deactivated due to suspected fraud. New York Nationwide Author: Jesup, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
A1 health care Michael Tobias Don't do it, Stay away Nationwide Author: Marana, Arizona Health Insurance: A1 health care Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
Cellular Outfitter Wireless Emporium they confirmed an order for items they didn't have in stock. then for over a month would not answer their phone or reply to e-mails Fullerton California Author: Park City, Kansas Cellular Phone Companies: Cellular Outfitter Fullerton, California

Jun 22 2017
Verizon Wireless Verizon or Apple? Who is to blame for the hundreds of $$ spent on false data charges Nationwide Author: Essex, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide