A1 WIRELESS FIREFLY INPHONICS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Wireless Firefly Inphonics
There may be more specific results for "A1 Wireless Firefly Inphonics"
For more specific results for "A1 Wireless Firefly Inphonics"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
FireFly FireFly2 This company spy's on you using their app The want to hid it seems Internet
Author: Nashville, Tennessee Miscellaneous Electronics: FireFly Internet

May 24 2017
SmartphoneTradeIn.com GRC Wireless, Inc. DBA SmartphoneTradeIn.com & SmartphoneRecycling.com Do not send your mobile phones to this company, they will claim they are damaged and give you much less value than promised Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: SmartphoneTradeIn.com Internet

May 24 2017
Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im getting ripped off. Last month 4-25 says i used 11.01GB of data. this month 5-25 says i used 10.28GB of data. yeah right. RIP OFF Nationwide Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless For the past 3 months my data has been running out 2-3 weeks into my monthly plan. i even started purchasing an extra 5GB of data to see if it would last me. NOPE. I know im get Author: Thomasville, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless Nationwide

May 23 2017
A1 healthcare Told me to pay $150 down $85 per month and an insurance card would be mailed with in several business days . I never revived a card and $30 has been deducted from my account every month for the past 3 months Internet Author: Birmingham, Alabama Health Insurance: A1 healthcare Internet

May 17 2017
A1 Phil's Towing Inc. DIV. OF 2423965 ONTARIO INC.HST Number: 806813176RT0001 A1 Phil's Towing FRAUD SCAM - Oakville | Burlington Ontario Canada. Towing Authorized Vehicles. Takes Car Ransom and Only Released The Car When The Police Showed Up. Burlington Ontario
Author: Oakville, Ontario Auto Towing: A1 Phil's Towing Inc. Burlington, Ontario

May 12 2017
Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Safelink Wireless Tracfone Safelink Deativated my phone for No Reason Internet Author: Copperhill , Tennessee Cellular Phone Companies: Safelink Wireless Internet

May 12 2017
Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers​ by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now removes and remaining time on the phone that you have previously paid for and changes your due date to the day you added the new monthly payment. Nationwide Total Wireless Track phone owns this company as well as several others. This company is committing fraud fraud on it's customers by not advising them that adding a new monthly payment card now remov Author: Kingman, Arizona Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Total Wireless Nationwide

May 10 2017
AT&T AT&T WIRELESS REFUSED TO REPLACE Z221 WHEN UNDER WARRANTEE AND DENIED UNLOCK CODE TO RETRIEVE DATA Dallas Texas Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Dallas, Texas

May 05 2017
AT&T Wireless Turned off phone after payment Atlanta Nationwide Not the full story... Author: Kenner, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

May 03 2017
Qlink Wireless Never received the replacement phone I ordered over a month ago DANIA, Florida Author: Calhoun, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Qlink Wireless DANIA, , Florida

May 02 2017
A1 Auto LLC hawaii Screwed me over big time, scam artists!!!!! Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Auto Dealers: A1 Auto LLC hawaii Honolulu, Hawaii

May 02 2017
Wireless Emporium Outfitters Heartless Fullerton Internet Fraud Author: Faucett, Missouri Internet Fraud: Wireless Emporium Internet

May 02 2017
Ai roofing A1 roofing has some bad wreckless drivers driving his company trucks with 6 wheels he tried backing into me at the bigcat gas station he had enough room to exit the gas station without trying to kill me or wreck my truck but some neighbors are spreading untrue things to business owners in town phenix city The A1 people think that they can nearly cause to wreck someone because they got money and can flaunt their limo and convertible cars and being escorted by the police while they nearly wreck people Author: United States, Road Rage: Ai roofing phenix city, AL

Apr 30 2017
Verizon Wireless Bought a pre-paid phone at WalMart, need help with my e-mail so I went to the Verizon store next door. They set up my phone with e-mail. I asked how do I stop the Phone when I leave the country (I live in Central America) I was told just don't pay anymore it's a pre-paid phone. When I got home I started to recieve bills with past due balances. I called I was kept on hold forever and when someone answers they transfer me to department after department who tell me all they can do is accept payment. No one can or will not do anything. I have been calling every week since December it's now almost May and I have gotten nowhere and they are ruining my credit. Las Cruces New Mexico Author: Miami, Florida Telephones: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Defective Phone Jacksonville Florida Author: jacksonville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: IV WIRELESS /Boost Mobile Jacksonville, Florida

Apr 28 2017
qlink wireless all. the reps and supervisors i hung up on me said i was lying even though i had proof messed me out of over 300 megabytes and told me they was nothing they could do do very rude andand said stuff that didnt make sense like i used it in march before i got the data Florida Internet
Author: Kenova, West Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: qlink wireless Internet

Apr 28 2017
RED POCKET MOBILE RED POCKET WIRELESS REFUSED TO ACTIVATE MY BRAND NEW SAMSUNG GUSTO 3, FALSELY TOLD ME IT'S ON A BLOCK LIST THOUSAND OAKS California Author: COMMACK, New York Cellular Phone Companies: RED POCKET MOBILE THOUSAND OAKS, California

Apr 28 2017
A1 healthcare Claimed was insurance and is nothing more then a discount program with almost no discount at all. Warren, New Jersey Nationwide
Author: Easley , South Carolina Abusive Parents: A1 healthcare Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Cricket Wireless Jasper wireless Bait and Switch Nationwide Author: Waco, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
QLINK WIRELESS QLINK WIRELESS IS A JOKE DANIA BEACH Florida they fixed my problem Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: QLINK WIRELESS DANIA BEACH, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH we have lost $14,000 and $1,000 in member ship fees.. this site is for cell phone dealers to sell in volume world wide.. I lost $14,000 from this paid members that are TRUSTED this site GUANANTEE'S that is members are trusted and you will not loose mone Wireless Industry Assocation texas Internet Author: los angeles, California VCR Repair: Wireless Industry Association BOB HUCH Internet

23, Report #1362009

Apr 20 2017
Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Straight Talk Wireless Tracfone They blacklisted my phone by saying that I reported my phone stolen. I never did. Nationwide Author: DELTA, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Wireless

Apr 18 2017
Qlink wireless Company is a rip off Internet
Author: Lebanon, Maine Attorney Generals: Qlink wireless Internet

Apr 13 2017
AT&T Mobility - Dallas AT&T Wireless DECEPTIVE SALES, BAIT & SWITCH, & BILLING PRACTICES Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: AT&T Mobility - Dallas Nationwide