A1 STOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Stop
There may be more specific results for "A1 Stop"
For more specific results for "A1 Stop"
Showing 1-25 of 37,864 Found Reports For more specific results for "A1 Stop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 15 2017
americandreampuppies they have a website and a mark is who contacted me back. Located in Boston Ma and when I inquired I was told to pay by western union. I asked for a call and they did from 617-997-4401 I told him western union said not to send money I told him I would pa will only accept western union and won't allow me to pick up puppy in person Boston Massachusetts This is a well known, long running scam Author: Albany, New York Animal Services: americandreampuppies Boston, Massachusetts

Aug 15 2017
CreditOneBank Creditonebnk I have a client that had a credit card from this bank. Las Vegas NV Nevada Internet One Problem Author: Dania Beach, Florida Credit & Debt Services: CreditOneBank Internet

Aug 14 2017
AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Ordered trial of anti-aging cream/eye serum. Charged 80+ dollars for each. Now have to go through back to stop future charges because according to complaints on lin, they will continue to try to charge me. I still look my age :( Internet Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Skin Care: AVALURE Face Cream and Eye Serum Internet

Aug 14 2017
Allumiere I find online an offer for Allumiere antiaging cream because Macy was going out of business,, shipping cost only , they just sent me another jar, charge was made to my account of $109.00 did not order, want to send back but don't know to where?? or how to stop charge to my account? thank you Internet Author: Ledbetter, Kentucky Skin Care: Allumiere Internet

Aug 12 2017
Quicken-Support Pankaj - Kentucky Organization Number is 0846521 One Stop Global Solutions, LLC4056 Richardson Rd Independence, KY 41051 Contact: Mayank Singhal Title: PrincipalPhone: 877-200-2151 Website: onestopglobalsolutions.com One Stop Global Solutions Scammed me into Quicken 'fix'. Got my financial information and passwords for bank Independence Kentucky Author: Aloha, Oregon Computer Software: Quicken-Support Independence, Kentucky

6, Report #1391985

Aug 11 2017
MIRACO CONCEPT SRL -Radu Chiliment Promise to Delviery Goods, but after payment Stop replying Bucharest Author: California Supplemental Health Programs: MIRACO CONCEPT SRL Bucharest, Other

Aug 09 2017
Josh Cantwell Coaching Non Stop Robo-Calling Despite Repeatedly Being Asked To Be Taken Off List Middleburg Heights Ohio Author: North Carolina Home Based Business: Josh Cantwell Coaching Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Aug 09 2017
GreenLInk Funding Very deceptive with what you are signing up for Irvine, California Talked with Jake again Author: Homer, New York Loans: GreenLInk Funding Internet

Aug 09 2017
Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE Ayahuasca Ceremoniesa and Medicine Retreats in Portugal and,  inc Sanctuary 1860 Retreat. Untrained and Unskilled Ayahuasca Facilitators operating Ayahuasca Retreat Centres in Portugal without ethical, moral or shamanic training in holding spaces for participants, risk of metaphysical harm or danger
Questionable Shambala Circle Intentions by Daniela Markert and the Akats - The dangers of drinking with inexperienced shamans / My experience of sickness / disturbances Author: Alabama Questionable Activities: Ayahuasca Ceremonies and Retreats in PORTUGAL and EUROPE

Aug 09 2017
TAD* Try Adorna TAD offerd a free trial, asked for my credit card, and is now charging me $90 a month Internet Contact your credit card issuer Author: South El Monte, California Credit Card Fraud: TAD* Try Adorna Internet

Aug 08 2017
Try replenish I wanted to try a trial period and every time I entered a credit card it was rejected and now I am being charged on 3 credit cards for goods that I have NOT RECEIVED I DONT KNOW HOW TO STOP THESE Changes.. At 89.95 for something I don't want to continue receiving is very important to resolve NOW!!!! Internet Contact the credit card company Author: Ramsey, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Barbara szabaday Internet

Aug 08 2017
Webmedsonline/Peter jones Peterjones8787@gmail.com and earlier I had his IP address from a fraudster website on google. But here's what happened after I emailed him and called him he ripped down his up and address it was India like something nc India I'm sorry I thought it would s Scammed me out of 375.00 in iTunes cards which I just freely gave him the number to trusting I would get my goods and services also please forgive my ignore she but I didn't know about iTunes cards only on apple. But I've called apple and Safeway where I bought the cards and FedEx who tracked these crooks to a fraudulent FedEx acct oh they are smooth d**n it well that is what happened they played off my desperation my father just passed away and I was very stressed out and willing to do anything to get through the pain of my dads death they were selling snake oil type medication stop the stress sleep at night relax that sort of thing boy I feel very stupid now what was I thinking. North Carolina Internet
Author: Citrus Heights, California Mental Health: Webmedsonline/Peter jones Internet

Aug 08 2017
Calypos Face Cream Advertisment was on face book for free trial plus shipping didn't read anything about auto fill or wouldn't have continued order. Have tried to stop this and can not locate on face book again and packing slip has no information on it what so ever not even a company name. I found a PO Box on packing. Product is way over proced and now I am getting and $89.00 a month charge for products I do notr want. St Petersburg Florida Author: Centralia, Washington Beauty Products: Calypos Face Cream St Petersburg, Florida

Aug 07 2017
SlipDoctors RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: SlipDoctors clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with. They are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success.*UPDATE: SlipDoctors pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. SlipDoctors recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Pictures of Jobs Author: Valley Park, Missouri Franchises: SlipDoctors Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. SlipDoctors offers the widest range of traction improvement products found in the industry. SlipDoctors’ dealers and chemist work together to develop the most effective and safest solutions to improve traction on ANY surface. Customers can improve safety and help prevent slip-fall accidents in your home, bathtub, shower, kitchen, restaurant, hotel, or anywhere. STOP ACCIDENTS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN! Carrollton, Texas

Aug 06 2017
Caring Looks Complete BeautyMagnetique ProductsCaring looks.comDevelopedlooknow.comDefinedmale.com PO Box 23976St Petersburg, FL 33742 Was ordering one product to try; after entering my card number it added two more products and automatically signed me up for monthly shipments. There was no way to cancel / stop the process. Called and said cancel, did not cancel. Shipped anyway. St Petersburg, Florida Internet Author: Waveland, Mississippi Attorney Generals: Caring Looks Internet

Aug 06 2017
Sporty's To Go or GomersGomers or Goobers TOTAL Fraud commited by Sportys To Go Tire/Auto Center At Flying J Truck Stop in Beaver UT Beaver Utah Correct Amount Charged Author: Indiana Travel Services: Sporty's To Go Beaver, Utah

Aug 05 2017
woodforest national bank when you tell someone to stop payment on something and they dont causing overdraft fees on a fixed income account and they wont fix there mistake there is a problem. im sick of woodforest taking money that is not theirs. they are rude and dishonest. .. Internet Woodforest Customer Care Author: dickinson, Texas Banks: woodforest national bank Internet

Aug 04 2017
Jack York York's Automotive York's Automotive Just had my transmission reconditioned at York's he took a month to do it claiming he had to send it out, I get a call stating the trucks is done I go to pick it up get two miles down the road and truck has the same issue so we return to York's! Three weeks later I stop by an he tried to tell me that the truck is shifting hard due to a cylinder missing an some other issues!!  Deland Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Auto Mechanics: Jack York York's Automotive Deland, Florida

19, Report #219217

Aug 04 2017
Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Liberty National Life Insurance Company has been offering affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Providing local, one-on-one service to customers since 1900. While automation is the way of the today's world, it won't replace our individual attention to Liberty National policyholders. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Liberty National Life Insurance Company pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Liberty National Life Insurance Company.
Ex Employee Author: Birmingham, Alabama Insurance Companies: Liberty National Life Insurance Company REVIEW: Commitment to customer satisfaction. Affordable life and supplemental health insurance through in-home and workplace sales. Birmingham, Alabama

Aug 03 2017
A-1 Truck Driving School fresno California ROG GILL You will not receive the proper training at this school and will not be hired by most major US Trucking Companies A1 Truck School FRESNO Fresno California Author: Troy, Ohio Trade Schools: A-1 Truck Driving School fresno California Fresno, California

Aug 03 2017
Consortium Group LLC I ordered a sample they were offering and they won't stop sending (Clair skin).. They only have a fulfillment center one the envelope and Consortium Group on the letter head. There is no way to get ahold of them! Akron Ohio
Author: Medford, Oregon Work Place Bullies: Consortium Group LLC Ohio

Aug 02 2017
Mike Barney Nissan Used dishonest and devious sales tactics to sell me a car I couldn't afford after they sold me a broken car initially. Amherst
Facts about this Author: williamsville, New York Auto Dealers: Mike Barney Nissan Nationwide

Aug 02 2017
Colorado Technical University CTU Online FRAUD ---- STOP........Predatory Lending and Sales Tactics! Illegal Borrowing without Your Knowing FRAUD Colorado Springs Colorado
Author: California Corrupt Companies: Colorado Technical University Colorado Springs, Colorado

Aug 02 2017
Public Reputation Have called my business non stop on behalf og Google.Swearing at me, harrassing my employees and refusing to stop calling. Boca Raton Florida Author: Ferndale, Michigan SEO - Reputation Management: Public Reputation Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 02 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM Trying to take money out Nationwide call 855-421-9615 Author: Absecon, New Jersey Federal Government: GLD*SVCgs Nationwide,