Your Search | a1 stop

1, Report #1319415

Jul 28 2016
Global Vacation Offers Farewell Travel, A1 Travel Consultants, Farewell Vacations SCAM!!!! Internet Internet Author: Iowa Travel Agents: Global Vacation Offers Internet

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Fun Time Vacation The Travel Center, One Stop Promotion SCAM Vacation Clarksburg Maryland Author: Bloomington, Illinois Travel Services: Fun Time Vacation Clarksburg, Maryland

Jul 25 2016
StopAndYoga Stop And Yoga Never received product ordered and charged for Internet Author: Old Saybrook, Connecticut Jewelry Stores: StopAndYoga Internet

Jul 25 2016
A1 Doors & Mouldings Ripped off, lied, cheated, stole Surrey BC Author: Delta, British Columbia Building Products: A1 Doors & Mouldings Surrey, British Columbia

Jul 25 2016
Enchanted Skin serum Cannot get them to stop sending product that is worthless Santa Ana California Author: Scranton, South Carolina Sales People: Enchanted Skin serum Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
Diet Supplements -PM diet supplements made me ill; unable to contact them to stop sending and taking funds from my account Provo Utah Author: Chicago, Illinois Drug Manufacturers: Diet Supplements -PM Provo, Utah

Jul 23 2016
northwest recovery associates Non Stop Harassing Calls for an unknown person Internet Author: Monessen, Pennsylvania Collection Agencies: northwest recovery associates Internet

Jul 22 2016
Plexus Worldwide Plexus Easty to Join ... Easy to Pay ... Almost Impossible to Stop Charges and Get Refund! Internet Author: Cypress, Texas Weightloss Programs: Plexus Worldwide Internet

Jul 20 2016
dennis-law-group (Samantha Williams Donnie Millard) I filed chap 13 and all debts were included. They have been emailing me even after they were advised to stop and notified by my chp 13 attorney. They keep harrassing me and theatening to sue me . Internet Author: lees summit, Missouri Collection Agencies: dennis-law-group Internet

Jul 18 2016
Viaguard Accumetrics DNA, prenatal paternity, Harvey Tenenbaum I hated everything about my experience. I was lied to and given the wrong persons results then had questions about them and could not get a single person to tell me how they got mixed up and if my results are even real. I am in the U.S. And will stop at nothing to make sure this company is either shut down or their reputation is ruined so that this doesn't happen to anyone again. I have hired a lawyer and will be going to the media locally and contacting anyone in Canada that will listen to me. If you care to join my email is anicolemills5@gmail.com Toronto, Canada Internet Author: Kentucky Personal Services: Viaguard Accumetrics Internet

Jul 17 2016
Luxury Lifestyles Rogelio Lara called other lenders and lied to stop loans, used credit card in unauthorized manner, gave me modified check los angeles and texas internet
Author: los angeles, California Loan Brokers: Luxury Lifestyles los angeles , California

Jul 16 2016
Purple rino Vydox plus I orders a sample bottle was sapose to come but never received the sample they took 495 out of my account then took 89.95 out with out permission only the 495 was no were on sight did it say they wood charge 89.95 after so many days I called them told them this and they just kept hanging up on my twice then they blocked me from calling them some one please help us get are money back and stop these scammers Nationwide Author: Hamilton , Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Purple rino Nationwide

Jul 16 2016
Lux renew anti aging Beautiful skin This is a rip off. I ordered a skin product online and thought I would only be charged $4.95. I didn't realize that my credit card kept being charged, and next recieved a bill fo $94.57. I called my credit card company to see if I could stop further payments, but they said I needed to contact the company first. I cannot find out how to contact them directly. Las vegas? Fountain hills Arizona  Internet Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Products: Lux renew anti aging Internet

Jul 15 2016
Metabo Matrix Good Luck getting them to stop sending product and billing your credit card. Phoeniz Arizona Author: San Saba, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Metabo Matrix Phoeniz, Arizona

Jul 15 2016
Fat Cat Auto Brokers Sold a car that had stop leak in the radiator to hide badly leaking water pump Terre Haute Indiana Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Auto Dealers: Fat Cat Auto Brokers Terre Haute, Indiana

Jul 15 2016
African medium saleem From newyork He was surprise to do spiral work for me I paid him.nothing happen and after he strung me along he stop speaking to me. New York newyork Newyork Author: Mesa , Arizona Fortune Tellers: African medium saleem NY

Jul 14 2016
Rapid Fulfillment inc 12924 pierce stPacoima CA 91331 Kept charging my visa monthly after repeated notification to stop De Author: Charleston, West Virginia $$ REWARDS Offered: Rapid Fulfillment inc CA

Jul 14 2016
unknown i just got a call from some where in Texas the number is 469-317-0741 about a case that was going to be filed when I ask they said I would have to call a number to talk to how ever I have got these before and they are a scam to get money. they was calling to tell me about a action but I would need to call a number and talk to them to pay it and stop the action Nationwide Texas Scam phone calls are not Bait and Switch Author: Boise, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: 469-317-0741 Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
PZFEVER PINK ZEBRA or PZFEVER Once they have your card info, they will not stop charging without any services rendered WHATSOEVER Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Websites: PZFEVER Internet

Jul 09 2016
A Real Chance Inc A Real Chance isn't real N. Charleston South Carolina Stop with the lies Kimberly Author: South Carolina Work at Home: A Real Chance Inc N. Charleston, South Carolina

Jul 09 2016
ZIP LOCAL Ziplocal.comwww.ziplocalonline.com This Company is running SEO SCAMS. I contacted this company for Seo services, paid for 3 months got zero, canceled my account and that was the end of that! or so I thought! a bad experience results so I decided to hire another company to help me out after this Company took all my money in 3 months and produced nothing!!! I had found a new Company that started producing some results, all of a sudden this ZIP LOCAL start calling me telling me I owe money even after I dropped them, claiming they were doing work demanding thousands of dollars. They would not stop calling us, when we ignored the menacing phone calls they hired lawyers who were also making rediclous menacing phone calls!! They then hired different lawyers even after we told lawyers they are SCAM Artists trying to con ous out of $6000 for zero work zero results. Its like they just can't work with customers ligitimalely, they are like leeches trying to scam customers off court cases be warned!! Utah
Company's Response and Rebuttal Author: new York, new york, New York Search Engine Optimization: ZIP LOCAL UT 84606-7353, Utah

Jul 08 2016
Extend Pet Health I agree with a previous report that this product is a rip off. I signed up for a one-time trial offer. The kits kept coming, There is nothing in the box they send that indicates any way to contact them to make it stop. It is through the rip off report on file that I was able to find the information to contact the company. I have a six month supply and my dog has deceased at 16 years old. They would not refund anything vecauses they said if you don't cancel within 30 days, you agree to continue. I never saw this fine print anywhere.I just want it to STOP! Beware of FaceBook ads offering a free trial! Internet Author: Sylvan Lake, Michigan Veterinarian Services: Extend Pet Health Internet

Jul 07 2016
juan treminio and EBC chrome plating, david and berta also A1 plating ebc chrome plating are a bunch of ripoffs.lookuot they are ripping off senior citizens. la puente,ca Nationwide Author: perris, California Body Work & Repair: juan treminio and EBC chrome plating Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
 I went onto us realty records web site to gain information. I started to leave the site when a auto promotion for a trail period o. their site. I asked for the 5 day promo for .95. I soon started seeing a monthly credit to my checking account for $19.95 before the trial period ended. I have been trying to gain access to theories. site to protest the charges. I'm blocked out. I have tired to call with no success. I have had two this charges so far that I know of. how do I stop their demand for payment. I have tired to block using my bank & I can't stop them. help. Internet A way to resolve Author: Ashland, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: us realty records Internet