A1 STOP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: A1 Stop
There may be more specific results for "A1 Stop"
For more specific results for "A1 Stop"
Showing 1-25 of 8,084 Found Reports For more specific results for "A1 Stop"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer cannot reach someone to stop shipping me product Edison New Jersey Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer Edison, New Jersey

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 21 2017
Screambox Entertainment Wouldn't Stop Or Cancel subscription Beverly hills California Author: Chicago, Illinois Theaters: Screambox Entertainment

Apr 20 2017
Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Eric w butler, Eric w butler told me he bought a car at auction for me made a fake contact took my $ and never gave me the car I bought. Gave me the run around about the car for 6 weeks then when I figued out there was no car he tried to pay me back with a check from mortgage modifiers with the account was close a long time ago due to bankruptcy I believe. He worked for this company and is now scamming people out of money for cars and writing mortgage modifiers checks to refund. $ and he knows the account is closed . He is a scam artists and someone should stop him. Westminster California Author: Torrance , California Bad Check Writers: Mortgage modifiers- jeneric motoring Westminster , California

Apr 20 2017
Public Reputation They want $399 to remove my contact information and stop calling me from their system. Boca Raton Florida Author: New York, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Public Reputation Internet

Apr 20 2017
Bella at Home Smile Pro Bella at home aka prosmiledirect took 94.00 and another 92.00 out of my account without my knowledge please stop them from ripping people off this is an outrageous SCAM. Henderson Nv Internet Author: Fontana, California Attorney Generals: Bella at Home Internet

Apr 19 2017
NCSA Next College Student Athlete Injury Doesn't Even Stop Them Chicago, IL Nationwide Author: Cumming, Georgia Sports Instruction: NCSA Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
American Messaging Paging I have asked them to delete my account more than once. They just keep billing me.If I try to reach them by phone I get billed for that also. very hard company to deal with, everything you do with them costs more money. I have contacted them by phone they speak English but I dont think they understand English. They understand how to be creative and charge me every month for a service that no longer exist!! I asked them to please disconnect and stop billing me for a service that is no longer working. Lewisville Texas Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Telephone Answering Services: American Messaging Lewisville, Texas

Apr 18 2017
Oregon Health And Science University OHSU really? do your job and stop prescribing drugs to mask the pain, business as usual, nothing new here, should have stayed at home Portland Oregon Author: Alabama Emergency Medical Services: Oregon Health And Science University Portland, Oregon

Apr 17 2017
loves truck stop fife, washington Horrible place fife Washington Author: Florida Customer: loves truck stop fife, washington fife, Washington

Apr 17 2017
mercy behavior health kurt constance, ein olivera, i was a out patient at mercy behavior health for 15 years diagnosis ocd and depression and muscle tick disorder and i was sexualy attacked in a bathroom by a worker at mercy behavior health and even after i agreed to not call police and let them handle him they later still stopped all my services didnt even slowly stop my medications they just stopped them all and kicked me to kurve i have been very sick but family helping me to deal with pittsburgh Pennsylvania
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Mental Health: mercy behavior health pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Apr 14 2017
JFY Pools, JFY Enterprises, Sean Jest Ruble, Jest For You, $16,000.00 TO GET A HALF A HOLE Elgin Illinois
Stop Running Sean and Nicole Ruble Author: Antioch, Illinois Pool Services: JFY Pools Elgin, Illinois

Apr 14 2017
WE Energies Stop this Monopoly! Wisconsin Wisconsin A little dedication to customer service? Author: Alabama Electrical Services: WE Energies Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Vital Skin / Eye Relift Ordered sample only of two products. Required to pay shipping only. No mention or authorization for future products or charges. Immediately followed up sample order with email to assure nothing further was authorized. Account was just hit with two unauthorized charges for these products at $89.77 and $98.71. Called number on charge, was given run around. Demanded refund and stop of any further unauthorized orders. Was not given a confirmation of any kind that this would be obeyed. This is clearly a scam. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Star, Idaho Skin Care: Vital Skin / Eye Relift Internet

Apr 12 2017
All American car Parts Also known as All american cars LLC SCAMMERS-- Sold me an Engine that I paid $3000.00 and stop answering phones and No engine Chicago Internet Author: Florida Auto Parts: All American car Parts Internet

16, Report #1193569

Apr 11 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Apr 11 2017
skin youth fushionresearcus this is the worst company ripoff yet they trick you thinking your only paying 5.97 for something then charge you for several other things you did not ask for. so i'm going on bbb eny one that wants to follow is welcome. we need to put a stop to all this foolishness we all have families to feed for some one to take your money for something that doenot work Internet Author: Aurora, Illinois Alternative Health: skin youth fushionresearcus Internet

Apr 10 2017
Greinke Services They fixed chimney to stop my kitchen from licking Stroudsburg, PA Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Cleaning Services: Martini Wright Nationwide

Apr 09 2017
Diet supplement_sec They have a web site says try know pay for only shipping .5.95.to get a free bottel.then they started sending me a bottle again didnt ask for it.then taking money out of my bank with out me knowing it 69.95.my boy freind they did it to him to he got hit 3 times from his bank .have to call my bank tommrow to see how much alltogather was taking out of my bank.this place is scamming people i have read all the reviews on this company.i have called them to stop it they said they cancled it but i dont know.ever one says you dont get your money back and they dont cancle they keep taking money out of your account.they send me another bottel never gave them any ok to take the money out of my bank.i have order on free trial for 5.95 shipping on January dont know if any more was taking out till i call my bank monday.this stuff they are selling does not even work at all.it says for anixty and it dont do any thing for you.i have had anixty sence 2004.so i thought i would give this a try didnt do anything for me.they just want your money this place should be closed down and stop ripping people off Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Sales People: Diet supplement_sec Las vegas nv., Nevada

Apr 08 2017
Eye Opulent I answered an ad on Facebook for product for shipping only. Now they are charging me monthly for products after I told them to stop. Internet
Author: Carlsbad, California Adult Care Facilities: Eye Opulent Internet

Apr 04 2017
Simple Health A1 Health Access Health Insurance Innovations I have not been able to get any help regarding going to the doctor. They claim that the concierge is suppose make your doctor appointments but, I never get a call back.  Internet Author: Orange, New Jersey Questionable Activities: Simple Health Internet

22, Report #1312074

Mar 29 2017
Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Resolvly fights for their clients, understands true hardship. Resolvly has 25 years of experience, caring staff evaluates every client’s debt individually in order to offer the best solution possible. Resolvly educates the consumer on alternative methods to resolve their unsecured debt and private student loan issues. *UPDATE: Resolvly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Resolvly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly’s goal is to help clients a complete resolution of all unsecured debts. Resolvly works with consumer protection lawyers who will assert client’s rights and stop creditor harassment. Resolvly is ready to help. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 28 2017
TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID ORDERED FIRST KIT, WHICH TOOK FOREVER TO GET, THEN CONTACTED THEM TO TELL THEM TO CANCEL ANY FURTHER ORDERS, WHICH I DID NOT KNOW THEY SEND OUT ON AUTO, CLAREMONT CALIFORNIA Author: WEBSTER, Minnesota Alternative Health: TBX-FREE/STOP SMOKING AID CLAREMONT, Colorado

Mar 28 2017
Resolvly RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Resolvly | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly LLC has made a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction when it comes to consumer referrals. Resolvly has been helping clients get out of debt and regain financial freedom for years. Ripoff Report Verified Safe Business Service.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Resolvly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Resolvly’s goal is to help clients a complete resolution of all unsecured debts. Resolvly works with consumer protection lawyers who will assert client’s rights and stop creditor harassment. Resolvly is ready to help. Boca Raton, Florida

Mar 26 2017
Saivian International Saivian, saivian ponzi, saivian International, Eric J Dalius, EJ DaliusKim Dalius,  Brad Dalius, Ryan Evans, Mike Kim, Michael O'Brien, Saivian will not stop charging my credit card and refused to refund me my hard earned money Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Canberra, Other Internet Marketing Companies: Saivian International Internet