Your Search | a1 stop

Aug 29 2016
VLHealth.com, VLHealthAZ, Gainvitality this company extends a trial offer, takes your credit card number, the extorts money monthly even when requested to STOP!! They are rude and con-artists! Do NOT BUY FROM THEM! Internet Author: Columbus , Ohio Drug Manufacturers: VLHealth.com Internet

Aug 27 2016
JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin,Texas,Engineering, IT and Construction Jeff Anderson and Bobby Anderson have been working under this company that is a total ripoff!. They explain you that we work with the State Department, we get government project. they show themselves very ligitimate and they have created a very fake document to show the business plan and to convince you with the fake location. Anyways, it is long story, in short, after all, I gave $14200 loan to Bobby as he mentioned that he knows Companies in Japan and he needs to travel there. the time he received the money, He never returned and another day he will ask you for more. He carries U.S government ID with him to show that he is a legitimate person. I am not sure how he has this CAC card used for military. stay away from this guy and the company. I finally report his case to the government authority and he is under investigation. He will never stop to ripoff more people. I have his promissory Note to return my loan but never done it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL Austin Texas
Author: Houston , Texas Federal Government: JD Anderson&Assoicates Austin, Texas

Aug 27 2016
PURELINE Diietary supplements I got a free sample payin shipping and now they send me the same bottle at full rate on my card each month and will not stop. I did not ever authrorize this and no one answers the phone! tampa Florida Author: naples fl, Alabama Supplemental Health Programs: PURELINE Diietary supplements tampa, Florida

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing I signed up for a free basement check-up at a home show. I cancelled, but the calls won't stop. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Work at Home: Mid-Atlantic Waterproofing Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
kratom frog forest dragon kratom one stop herb shop did not send product or refund money Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: kratom frog Internet

Aug 23 2016

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 22 2016
Bitwine The community is a total con!!BEWARE of this place particularly ...the people working here are a part of a group and will try to threaten you if u deny paying them for the scam or try to stop payment or ask for refund..they threaten u mentally,and also t SCAMMERS and MONEY EXTRACTORS BY FORCE !! Internet Author: California Religious Groups: Bitwine Internet

Aug 21 2016
We Stop Evictions .com Chris Clegg Scam rip off beware scumbag sleazeball crook thief Florida Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Attorneys & Legal Services: We Stop Evictions .com Internet

Aug 19 2016
Starling Capital Paulina RavelJessy GellarBen FisherChuck Stonesupport@starlingcapital.com STOP...do not send this company any money or identification - SCAM 46-842002748 Sweden / Stockholm Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Brokerage Companies On-line: Starling Capital Internet

Aug 18 2016
Tall Options. Joshua WilnerRuth Caspi refused to stop trading my account and has not closed my account upon my proper request Dubai, Saudi Arabia Internet Author: Huntsville, Texas Investment Brokers: Tall Options. Internet

Aug 17 2016
Metro pcs They have told so many lies, every person will tell you something different. They told me my plan would be $25 a month flat to add a line then they claimed that there were prorated charges that I owed a week later on the account. It's bogus charges and I want to stop them from doing this to anyone else Tupelo Mississippi Author: Tupelo , Mississippi Cellular Phone Companies: Metro pcs Tupelo , Mississippi

Aug 16 2016
AtomicDeals or Not Enough Mickey Mouse  Obviously i got burnt and trying to stop others from same demise !!!! New York Internet Author: randolph ma, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: AtomicDeals Internet

Aug 15 2016
Gro mambo angela Novanyon Gro mambo Distraught victim who crossed paths with an evil person willing to stop at nothing to exploit another human being at their weakest Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Germantown, Maryland Cult Organizations: Gro mambo angela Novanyon Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 15 2016
Rejuv-a-derm ,US, Derma life Skin MI ,US, Trial turned into monthly bill, cannot stop it. UTAH Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Eye Care: Rejuv-a-derm (US) Nationwide

Aug 14 2016
A1 Travel Consultant This company sent my job a flyer advertising All Inclusive Vacations. I selected the Hawaii (7days and 6nights) and the 8day/7night Western Carribean Cruise.. I was in daily conversation with Curtis at ext 205. I made 2 deposits of $425 and paid the booking Scammed by Travel Agency with Wholesale prices as catch Internet
Author: Woodhaven, New York Travel Services: A1 Travel Consultant Internet

Aug 10 2016
Sagmore Supposedly a pay loan company I received a call stating I done a payloan with this company. I have never heard of this company but in order for them to stop harassing me I had to do a settlement.  Nationwide Author: Godwin, North Carolina Loans: Sagmore Nationwide

Aug 10 2016
Dr Debora Ma Blue Aspen plastic surgery someone needs to stop her there's complaints all over the Internet about her she's cost to be at 7 surgeries she popped my expanders she gave me to infections one being Mercy with infectious disease  Wheat Ridge Colorado and Lafayette Colorado Colorado Author: Arvada, Colorado Doctors: dr. Deborah moth withblue Aspen plastic surgery CO

Aug 09 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW They did not show that i had to cancel within certain period of time.when i called they said they would cancel my account and refund my 90.00 but 2 more times they withdrew that same amount from debit account..help.they keep stealing 90.00 a month.help.cant stop them.please California Author: Cape Coral, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Essential Beauty & Health NOW California

Aug 08 2016
Trane Air Conditioner Company Trane A Mouse will stop a Trane Air Conditioner Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Inverness, Florida Manufacturers: Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Trane Air Conditioner Company Nationwide

Aug 08 2016
Steve Repetti Steven Repetti, Radweb, Level Re LevelRe is a dead and defunct startup, but that doesn't stop Steve Repetti Internet Author: Alabama Liars: Steve Repetti Internet

Aug 07 2016
National Support Solutions Microsoft Partner Diagnostic Center (Kevin) I clicked on something and my computer made a loud noise that would not stop and there was writing that said contact Microsoft and a phone number. I called the number and got this guy whose name was Kevin. He told me that I had a virus and he could help me get rid of it. Told me that it normally cost $400, but I could get it done for $250. Of course, I wanted my computer cleared so I paid. The technician took over and cleared my computer and put a defender on there. He also took McAfee off. After going on line I found out that this is a scam and I should not have fallen for it. Boca Raton FL Author: Montgomery, Alabama Computer Help Desk: National Support Solutions

Aug 07 2016
OTL SVCGS.COM ; OTL SCORESENSE.COM. Requested credit report for finding new place to live. Charged $49.95 July 28 & another $39.95 July 29, 2016. Charges not approved by me, knew nothing about. Would have refused if had known. Received info 6 days after the fact when could not stop charges. Internet Author: Balch Springs, Texas Realtors: ScoreSense Internet

25, Report #1320945

Aug 05 2016
Cady Studios Cady Studios website were built with the intentions to rip off customers. I got ripped off of $230. I ordered the $99 standard package consisting of 2 photos. While going through the steps on their website i never got a summary page showing me my total. Instead i got a page with payment prosessed of $230. I called Cady Studios immediately, they were closed. I called first thing the next day and received terrible customer service. The rep told me she cannot stop the payment. I ask her to stop the order from being processed and shipped, she totally refused. I told her my next step would be to contact my credit card company. She told me to go right ahead. I filed a claim with my CC company and cady studios refused to rufund me. They claim i agreed to to their NO REFUND policy which i wasn't aware of. My pictures arrived in the mail. The pictures were horrible, poor lighting, white edges not trimmed, a cardboard box sits right behind my graduate face. I would of been extremely discouraged even if my charges were the intended$99 worst yet the charged me $230 for this garbage. I think the schools should look into the many reports on this Company and get stop using them Jacksonville Author: Clermont, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Photography: Cady Studios Jacksonville,