Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

AAAVanlines, Eilid, On Budget Van Lines Moving companies

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 28 2017
ombia derm ombia and renue serum follow up on other reports for ombia derma and serums credit card charges and customer service scame Internet Author: TANNERSVILLE, New York Skin Care: ombia derm Internet

Feb 28 2017
Express Pet Courier Service Joey Butler I was told to send $150 for travel fee for a Maltese dog on 2-37-2017. The company is Express Pet Courier Service. Joey Butler from Express Pet Courier Service Internet
Author: N Kansas City , Missouri Questionable Activities: Express Pet Courier Service Internet

Feb 28 2017
Fidelity Financial Incorporated Sent a letter saying I won 250.000 dollar from a consumers sweepstakes held on Feb.13th 2017.Then they sent a check for 2,350.00 to help pay the processing fees. USA office 881 Main Ave Los Angeles CA 90014 Nationwide Author: Mendenhall, Mississippi Banks: Fidelity Financial Incorporated Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Platinum Millennium Ty Cohen I was scammed out of $170 on recurring charges to my bank. It started back in June 2016 but I did not catch it until a week ago as I was going over my bank statement online. North Carolina Author: Marion, Indiana Book & Magazine Publishers: Platinum Millennium Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Red Payments John Lomax Non Payment of Residual and Non Receipt of 1099 New York New York Author: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Red Payments New York, New York

Feb 28 2017
Alpha Prime Elite Was charged 95.00 x 2 after 14 days of subscription to a 30 day free trial. There was no documentation on website of being charged 95.00 after two weeks of trial. As a matter of fact it took about 10days to recieve the product in the mail. I called and tried to get my money back and return the product and i was told they could do nothing for me, so i made sure to cancel at that point. Not very ethical for a multi billion dollar company... Internet Author: Portales, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Alpha Prime Elite Internet

Feb 28 2017
Hosiery and More Charged Credit Card when Product on Back Order New York Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Hosiery and More

Feb 28 2017
EMPORIUM - PACIFIC CREDIT GROUP FRAUDULENT COMPANIES SAN DIEGO, CA CALIFORNIA Author: Casselberry, Florida On-Line Business: EMPORIUM Nationwide

Feb 28 2017
Woods and water services Regina L Cook Blaine Burley Melanie walker We had a group of five hunters drive ten hours each way to come down to what we expected to be a great hunting facility. we were told that 90 to 95 percent get pigs and that couldn't be more of a LIE!!! for the two days of hunting not one person in my group saw a pig, This place is a joke we spent 2500 dollars for absolutely nothing we didn't even stay at the lodge. when we asked for a refund they told us no. Any one looking to book a hunt please dont waste your money on these scam artists. I recommend going to a better quality hunting facility. they told us that they haven't had very good luck with the wind but they still continue to book hunts so they can get your money. Wrightsville Georgia Author: Charlestown, Indiana Fishing: Woods and water services Wrightsville, Georgia

Feb 28 2017
Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo me and my wife put down $45,000 and was late one time due to Christmas and Ferrell come and put us out on the street fefused to take r payment over being two weeks late. they didn't care that we had two small children in the home and a 14 year old , we only owed $35000 on the home had it less than a year and they just came and took it. Glen Ferrell told my wife it was. ot his problem that there was small children in the home. benton Internet Author: campbell, Missouri Manufactured Home Dealers: Ferrell mobile homes in benton mo Internet

Feb 28 2017
At&t at&t they are double dipping on thier late fee's, i was a month and half late, they said the sent me a letter about the late fee, during connection sign up i was never told about a 40 dollar disconnection fee on top of a 9 dollar late fee. i was never sent a letter about this suspended service, and i was using my internet that whole month without interrruptions. i feel that i am being decieved, and at&t should be made responsible for thier mistakes. i do not agree with a disonnected fee when i still had service. the late fee is the only thing i knew about.they should be held responsible for that dissconnection fee. Rock Island ILL Author: RockIsland, Illinois Internet Fraud: At&t Internet

Feb 28 2017
T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Unauthorized electronic transaction- fraud Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-mobile or Vesta t-mobile Internet

Feb 28 2017
BELLASKINCREAM AZ and EYESERUM OR Jan 3, 2017. On YAHOO & saw an advertisement for Revita Youth Cream $4.99 non commital sample. There was a photo of the Shark Tank investors, which supported the product. There was no obligation. no days of trial. On the site there was literally no obligation, no need for cancellation, I bought the eye serum and bellaskin cream it because of the Shark Tank investors. St. Petersburg Florida 33705 Author: Ventura , California BBB Better Business Bureau: BELLASKINCREAM AZ Internet

Feb 28 2017
Moving In Motion They stole from our home while they moved us to New Jersey Bethelehem Pennsylvania Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: Moving In Motion Bethelehem , Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
BLU products BLU products - STAY AWAY Miami Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN I lost my grandmother on Friday and experience extreme hardship and they were extremely rude to me Grand prarie TEXAS Very Sad Author: Ft worth, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: LOANSTAR TITLE LOAN Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company DJ, Zack, Alyssa, Eric, Jenna, Ashley, Danielle, Over charged, Damages, missing items, Delays, incompleted delivery Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Etowah, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Victory Moving & Storage/ National moving company Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet You are right... Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
GainSaver Classic bait and switch chiselers; Gainsaver will short you on every exchange to their advantage. Signal Hill CA Author: Tomball, Texas Computer Dealers: GainSaver Internet

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Nationwide auto transport Same Scam Lincoln Nebraska Author: Troy, Missouri Trucking Companies: Nationwide auto transport Lincoln, Nebraska

Feb 27 2017
PayPal My Cash A purchase was made for $250 on a PayPal my cash.When trying to load it gives era 203. Internet
Author: Douglas, Georgia Questionable Activities: PayPal My Cash Internet