Your Search | aamco transmissions & total car care

Dec 05 2016
CommercialLeads Commercial Leads I paid $2,500.00 for 70 leads and have received NO LEADS that fit my parameters and only four total junk leads, they do not return my calls for a complete refund Jacksonville Florida Author: Land O Lakes, Florida Business Consultants: CommercialLeads Jacksonville, Florida

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Christopher Skovira- Avolio Chris Skovira I lost total custody of my son with this guy Greensburg Pennsylvania
Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Lawyers: Christopher Skovira- Avolio Greensburg, Pennsylvania

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
American Consulting Group & Nationwide Business Foundation TOTAL RIPOFF. WARNING DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM N Las Vegas Nevada Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: American Consulting Group 141 N Las Vegas #5, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
Car MAX Brandon Beware of deceptive and misleading practice of minority people who are not legally competent Henderson Nevada There was a time.... Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Car MAX Henderson, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
Kevo eye care faceservumasti.org Jetvill*Kuvo eye care Kevo Eye Cream Rip off! Beware Nationwide
Author: Colleyville, Texas Health Spas: Kevo eye care Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
1and2 automotive 1and2 automotive they sold me a bad car dallas Texas Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: 1and2 automotive dallas, Texas

Dec 03 2016
Revive Eye Do not fall for this offer!! You pay appx $10 for S&H for a free sample of eye care. This company will continue to send you their product monthly and charge you appx $200 for it! Never saw it coming!! Nationwide Author: norwalk, Connecticut Infomercials: reviveye Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
JD Byrider Grossly inflated loan - 3x the worth of the vehicle Springdale Arkansas Why did you buy the vehicle? Author: Lincoln, Arkansas Car Financing: JD Byrider Springdale , Arkansas

Dec 03 2016
Rental Ride Tunisia Sfax Nationwide Author: Singapore, Car Rentals: Rental Ride Tunisia Nationwide

Dec 03 2016
womens ready to wear stores Fake Coach Bags ordered 3 only 1 delivered total plastic fake worth about $5.00. Can't contact company came from delivery came in bag from China China Internet Author: Castaic, Alabama Clothing Stores: womens ready to wear stores Internet

Dec 03 2016
The deal empire Ordered product and said shipped and never received Internet Author: Sherburn, Minnesota Adult Care Facilities: The deal empire Internet

Dec 03 2016
National Moving Group This is a group of dishonest people who do not care about the consumer. They lure you in with false statements and low initial bid, fail to disclose significant issues and steal your money. Boca Raton Florida Author: Poulsbo, Washington Moving Companies: National Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Empire Today Empire Feels like buying a used car Nationwide Author: Ladera Ranch, California Carpet & Tile Stores: Empire Today Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
VIP Motoz I bought new headlights for my SUV. The shipping takes almost a month from California to Arizona. I had them installed and one month later had the car detailed. Both head lights are not properly sealed and water has collected in the headlights. It is past the 60 days from purchase. Of course 30 of those days from purchase I did not have them in my possession. What a rip off! Fontana Internet Author: phoenix, Arizona Auto Parts: VIP Motoz Internet

Dec 02 2016
Ground Zero Performance They have had my car for a year for an engine rebuild and the block is still on the stand as of today. My car has sat outside since December 2015 and I have payed half up front. I'm told how it's going to get done every week I go there. Easton Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Ground Zero Performance

Dec 02 2016
wells fargo leasing I purchased a tractor on 9/9/2016 and after down payment owed 8639. The contract stated I owed 8924.72 which included 250 for a processing fee, 35.72 for a UCC fee and an additional charge 285.72 for a total of 8924.72 I owed. Des Monines Internet Question... Author: Tennessee Credit & Debt Services: Motor Vehicle: wells fargo leasing Internet

Dec 02 2016
Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Car Dealership Scottsdale Arizona Interesting Author: Arizona Auto Dealers: Airport Dodge Chrysler Jeep Scottsdale, Arizona

Dec 02 2016
Lux Style Lux Style International Total ripoff company. All they want is your money Denmark Internet Author: New York Beauty Products: Lux Style Internet

Dec 02 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order (#DE160381) for a total of $59.85 on November 11th and have not heard from them and I haven't recieved my order. Doesn't give one Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 02 2016
ibotta just another corporate company that mistreats customers and doesn't care denver Colorado Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Fraud: ibotta denver, Colorado

Dec 01 2016
Mauss Nissan Nissan of New Port Richie Sold a defective car New Port Richie Florida Author: OLDSMAR, Florida Auto Dealers: Mauss Nissan New Port Richie, Florida