Your Search | aamco transmissions & total car care experts

1, Report #1319355

Jul 28 2016
DubStop International Dubstop, Dubstop Imports Sell Cheap Parts That's No Good. Poor Customer Service. Continue To Sell On Ebay Cheap Parts. Watertown Internet Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Car Parts & Accessories: DubStop International Internet

2, Report #1319337

Jul 28 2016
ship your car now broker stated they would be picking my car up for transportation on the 27 of july 2016 but did not keep his promise and did not inform me the dates were changed..  Boca florida Nationwide Author: Rosamond , Alabama Courier Services: ship your car now Nationwide

Jul 27 2016
eGumball, Inc. REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: eGumball, Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. They continue to focus on finding new ways to assist clients' in optimizing their online presence.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. eGumball, Inc. pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with eGumball, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Progress. Author: hesperia, California Search Engine Optimization: Egumball Internet

4, Report #1319253

Jul 27 2016
GM Motors Do not purchase a vehicle through GM Motors Clarks Summit PA Author: Clarks Summit, Alabama Car Financing: GM Motors Nationwide

5, Report #1319176

Jul 27 2016
Beauty Care Products I ordered a free trial of weight loss supplements, I only needed to pay shipping and handling. Sounded great until 14 days and 3 hours later when I received a surprise email that notified me I was being unexpectedly billed $93.59, a trial completion charge. What?! Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kingsford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Beauty Care Products Fort Lauderdale, Florida

6, Report #1319189

Jul 27 2016
Ally finical Ally bank Charging double finance charges Louisville Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: Pittsboro, Mississippi Car Financing: Ally finical Nationwide

7, Report #1319182

Jul 27 2016
Auto barn Paul Lu Auto barn (owner Paul Lu) ripped me off by selling me a car that had a severely cracked frame and was unsafe to drive off the lot. And went down hill from there. Marietta Georgia
Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Auto Dealers: Auto barn Marietta, Georgia

8, Report #1319158

Jul 27 2016
Life Cell South Beach Skin Care after offering a free trial were charged 189.00, the ad is very decieving, in small print states to return in 30 days if not satisfied. So sorry I did not read or understand these terms. If it looks too good to be true, it is. Hopefully other elderly individuals will review the terms before accepting their free trial offer. Hollywood Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Life Cell South Beach Skin Care Hollywood, Florida

9, Report #1319157

Jul 27 2016
International Living Magazine Dream Retirement Project, IL Postcards, IL Fast Track conference MAJOR RIP OFF & NO REFUNDS FOR ANY REASON, RUDE CUSTOMER CARE Frederick Maryland Author: Seaford, Delaware News Media: International Living Magazine Frederick, Maryland

10, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

11, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

12, Report #1319055

Carbiz Russ Tzvetanov, Danni Miller Manager wrecked our car Essex Maryland
Author: Essex, Maryland Auto Dealers: Carbiz Essex, Maryland

13, Report #1319053

Jul 26 2016
Drivetime Sold me a car that I was told they went through and checked everything 60 days later fuel injection system goes out transmission codes pop up and they tell me warranty they sold we doesn't cover the car. Riverside California Author: Hemet, California Auto Dealers: Drivetime Riverside, California

Jul 26 2016
Steve Nash fitness world Steve Nash fitness. World big scammer Steve Nash fitness world is a big scammer bi aware of the they are like hungry dogs they trick you when signing the contract and you realize after your contract ends here is the trick come to play they'll charge you even tough the contact ends and they never stop until you go back to cancel which has to be 45 days ahead so good luck with this b*** s*** company Vancouver Burnaby Author: Burnaby, Adult Care Facilities: Steve Nash fitness world Nationwide

15, Report #1319013

Jul 26 2016
The College network Tcn Nationwide Author: Fontana, California Health Care Education: The College network Nationwide

16, Report #1319012

Jul 26 2016
Toy Store Auto Sales Michael Chandler Coward Manager doesn't stand behind sale price, opts for label as Sleazy Used Car Dealer Salem New Hampshire Author: Kansas City, Kansas Auto Dealers: Toy Store Auto Sales Salem, New Hampshire

17, Report #1319005

Jul 26 2016
Christopher The credit guru, the car flipper Scam scam scam do not I repeat do not send him any type of payments Internet Author: Oakland, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Christopher Internet

Jul 26 2016
No Limit Tax Refunds They are the worst company I have ever dealt with. A total ripoff! Indianopis, IN Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Income Tax Service: No Limit Tax Refunds Internet

Jul 26 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Disgruntled Former Employee Author: calabasas, California Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side the whole process of your claim. Internet

Jul 26 2016
LDC Collection Systems A total scam Internet Author: Yorba Linda, California Collection Agencies: LDC Collection Systems Internet

Jul 26 2016
Fields Infinity Buyer beware--Sold me a car with $2K in body damage represented in like new condition Glencoe Illinois Author: Springfield, Missouri Auto Dealers: Fields Infinity Glencoe, Illinois

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 26 2016
Good Year Motors The dealership sold me a car with a defective alarm system and now I cannot start my car properly. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Good Year Motors Houston, Texas

Jul 26 2016
steves carpet cleaning rip off- Steves Caarpet Care does not Care- Nor clean carpets thoroughly broomfiled Colorado Author: boulder, Colorado Cleaning Services: steves carpet cleaning broomfiled, Colorado

Jul 26 2016
Interactive Systems & Technologies Took over $1,000 of my money and did not provide a product - won't return my money. Jasper Georgia Author: Wheeling, Illinois Car Parts & Accessories: Interactive Systems & Technologies Jasper, Georgia