Your Search | aamco transmissions & total car care experts

Dec 10 2016
Richard Skurnik Experts Direct Fake Claims | Fraudulent CV Sydney Internet Author: Alabama Attorneys & Legal Services: Richard Skurnik Internet

Dec 10 2016
DermaFi Slamming for total cost of product from Free Sample: Nationwide Author: SanJose, California Bait-and-Switch: DermaFi Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Financing.... Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
REPAIR SKIN PLUS Coffee slim ProRenewAllure Dr Oz Not clear on calling within a certain time to cancel, charging your card with no notice. Internet Author: Omro, Wisconsin Eye Care: REPAIR SKIN PLUS Internet

Dec 10 2016
The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts Don't use this company north miami Florida Author: Hialeah, Florida Small Business Services: The Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Experts north miami, Florida

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
Spirit Airlines website Booked a reservation through there website for airfare and car and when we arrived at the airport they wanted to charge me more than I already paid for the reservation and I'm not talking about the deposit that is held . I called to tell them and they tol Internet Author: Woodbridge , New Jersey Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines website Internet

Dec 10 2016
Virginia Credit Union Virginia Credit Union does not honor GAP insurance policies Richmond Virginia Author: Henrico, Virginia Car Insurance: Virginia Credit Union Richmond, Virginia

Dec 10 2016
revita youth advance skin care SCAM SCAM _ RIP OFF!!! san diego California Author: sunrise, Florida Eye Care: revita youth advance skin care Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Storage battles Storage treasure Total junk Internet Author: Middletown, Ohio Internet: Storage battles Internet

Dec 09 2016
Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Vet Recently Fined By Vet Board For Amputating Wrong Leg & Other Major Mistakes & Charged Customer For Vet Error Richmond Virgnia Author: Arlington, Virginia Animal Services: Helping Hands Affordable Veterinary Surgery And Dental Care Richmond,

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
Fan Authentics total ripoff does not appear Internet Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Fan Authentics Internet

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
progressive will take advantage: Horrible service Take advantage of a single mother Tampa Florida Internet You left off a few details. Author: tampa, Florida Car Insurance: progressive Internet

Dec 09 2016
Unstoppable Vision llc High Class gifts I ordered 4 pen shaped fishing rods for a total of 79.88 . I have tried to contact them to see when they would be shipped 4 different times and still have not heard from them . I have tried to call the number 318-321-8499 and the phone recording stated that number is not in service. They charged my credit card the same day that it was ordered on 11/14/16 Internet Author: Hendersonville , North Carolina Fishing: Unstoppable Vision llc Internet

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Wanted all my info location and room number then was a total no show Mall of America , MN Internet Author: Saint cloud, Minnesota Liars: 651-303-1846 < Bad John caller Internet

Dec 09 2016
ANC, Judging office & Decisions Center. ANC Award Notification Commission this company keeps sending this same letter to me. From ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Saying I won $2,000,000,00 a 30 year payout.. or I can take option A $1,327,940,00 a lump sum of this..... but I have to pay $12.99 for delivery. And to rush the processing add an extra $3.00 total of $15.99... Kansas city Kansas
Author: Butte, Montana Lottery: ANC, Judging office &Decisions Center. Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 08 2016
Car city or Orbit leasing Car City Another Rip off company Lansing Michigan Author: Jackson, Michigan Car Financing: Car city Lansing, Michigan

Dec 08 2016
Car Registration Advisors jumper on MVD Website, redirects you to their web host - which is all they are. A domain. Period. RIPOFF Scottsdale - web host only Internet (AZ) for web host Author: Rio Rancho, New Mexico Bait-and-Switch: Car Registration Advisors Internet

Dec 08 2016
CFI, Conway Truckload XPO Logistics Do not trust cfi. They will shred you as a driver. They do not care about you, just their tax credits. Portland Oregon Author: fRUITA, Colorado Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: CFI, Conway Truckload Portland, Oregon