Your Search | aamco transmissions & total car care experts

1, Report #1190899

Nov 23 2014
Simons Shine Shop http://www.simonsshineshop.com Heavily scratched car finish Chicago Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Washes: Simons Shine Shop Chicago, Illinois

2, Report #1190883

Nov 23 2014
North Georgia Auto Brokers SOLD ME A LEMON CAR!!!! Snellville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Auto Dealers: North Georgia Auto Brokers Snellville, Georgia

3, Report #1190881

Nov 23 2014
plumbing 911, inc. My kitchen sink was stop up, I call them they came out, got on top of My house run a snake down the vent on top total of 5min.and charge me 325.00 and would only take cash . leeds Alabama Author: Irondale, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: plumbing 911, inc. leeds, Alabama

4, Report #1190870

Nov 23 2014
geico auto insurance they cancelled my policy when i had a seizure and ive been a customer 10 yrs and they never notified me and now i have $14000 accident west jordan, utah Nationwide Author: West Jordan, Utah Car Insurance: geico auto insurance Nationwide

5, Report #1190860

Nov 23 2014
AAMCO VERY misleading and deceptive individuals at the St Petersburg, FL AAMCO! St Petersburg, Florida Author: Fenton, Michigan Auto Repair Service: AAMCO St Petersburg,, Florida

6, Report #1190812

Nov 22 2014
parkway motors car was coming apart while driving down the road,couple months after purchase.finance company costal saying they don't give a f* about my mother f* mortgage because car got behind while I wen't unemployed. panama city Florida Author: wewahitchka, Florida Auto Dealers: parkway motors panamacity, Florida

7, Report #1190810

Nov 22 2014
Fred Beans Collision Center Fred Beans Fred Beans are crooks DO NOT get your car fixed here. Doylestown Pennsylvania Author: Jamison, , Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Fred Beans Collision Center Doylestown, Pennsylvania

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

9, Report #1190769

Nov 22 2014
D&L Transportation Inc David Karasch - owner Liars - Unprofessional - Old Equipment - Never use this company - Ever - Worst Experience moving my car ever! Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Transporters: D&L Transportation Inc Nationwide

10, Report #1190770

Nov 22 2014
Rydell Moving Rydell Group, Total Care Moving Abusive and erratic - Jeff should be in a mental institution Vancouver BC Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Moving Companies: Rydell Moving Vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 22 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

Nov 22 2014
DCP / DENNIS CAR PARTS, LEROY A DENNIS, www.denniscarparts.com, /https://www.facebook.com/DennisCarParts, www.denniscarparts.org, http://iconosquare.com/dennis_car_parts RIPPED OFF AND SCAMMED LAUDERHILL FLORIDA
Author: WEST PARK, Florida Auto Parts: DCP / DENNIS CAR PARTS Internet

13, Report #1190728

Nov 22 2014
APARTMENT HUNTERZ TOTAL SCAM! CHARGING PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! CREDIT CARD ABUSE/FRAUD, ETC LOS ANGELES California Internet Author: SKYWARD, California Consumer Services: APARTMENT HUNTERZ Internet

14, Report #1190706

Nov 22 2014
Lucus Chevolet Withheld important safety information about a used car, and lied. Lumberton New Jersey Author: Hatboro, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Lucus Chevolet Lumberton, New Jersey

15, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

16, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com

17, Report #1190601

Nov 21 2014
Enterprise Rent a Car charged for damages not caused by me Independance Missouri Author: Fenton, Missouri Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent a Car Indapendance Mo,

18, Report #1190578

Nov 21 2014
AAMCO...JAMES THE MANAGER THEY ARE A HUGE RIP OFF! THEY TELL YOU IT COSTS A CERTAIN PRICE TO GET YOUR CAR FIXED, NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU PAY IT THEN THEY ASK FOR MORE MONEY!!! DO NOT USE AAMCO. JAMES IS A LIAR AND THEY ARE SCAMINNG PEOPLE OUT OF HARD EARNED MONEY Reading Pennsylvania Author: Reading , Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: AAMCO Reading , Pennsylvania

19, Report #1190503

Nov 21 2014
All PC Experts This company absolutely destroyed my computer. Internet Author: Danville, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: All PC Experts Internet

20, Report #1190491

Nov 21 2014
Avis - Los Angeles airport Sold upgraded car rental without discosing additional charge Los Angeles California Author: Naples, Florida Car Rentals: Avis - Los Angeles airport Los Angeles, California

21, Report #1190490

Nov 21 2014
Deborah Valencia or Pete Valencia Manhattan mortgage, florist, massage car salesman, realtor, therapist, and bank teller BEWARE DEBORAH VALENCIA AND PETE VALENCIA MONEY HUNGRY LIARS mascot Tennessee
Author: knoxville, Tennessee Liars: Deborah Valencia or Pete Valencia mascot, Tennessee

22, Report #1190473

Nov 21 2014
Mr. Rooter Plumbing Total Ripoff! Roswell Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Plumbing Roswell, Georgia

23, Report #1190466

Nov 21 2014
Avis Rental Car Etoll Convenience Fee Ripoff Policy Nationwide Author: Morning View, Kentucky Car Rentals: Avis Rental Car Nationwide

Nov 21 2014
Meineke Muffler Car Mechanic Yonkers New York Author: Yonkers, New York Auto Repair Service: Meineke Muffler Yonkers, New York

25, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet