AARON FURNITURE LEASE & RENTAL, CARMICHAEL, CA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AARON FURNITURE LEASE & RENTAL, CARMICHAEL, CA
There may be more specific results for "AARON FURNITURE LEASE & RENTAL, CARMICHAEL, CA"
For more specific results for "AARON FURNITURE LEASE & RENTAL, CARMICHAEL, CA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 19 2017
Ashley Homestore Furniture Charged my account 3 different times for the same purchase of $1365.00 Fraudulently!! Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Indiana Home & Garden Stores: Ashley Homestore Furniture Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Belle Epoque, Luminis, Trueley Thin, Youth Complete, Zip Fast Youth HUGE RIP-OFF BELLE EPOQUE AND AKA'S Internet Author: Los Angeles, CA, California Skin Care: Belle Epoque Internet

Jul 19 2017
state to state move I moved with this company 2 weeks ago from Florida to New York, they offered me a reasonable price for my move so I decided to move with them, I don't have much experience but I assume trashing all of your belongings isn't one of the things someone expects when picking a moving company, but thats what they did. don't buy in to this con-artist-clan of behemoths! they wrecked all of my furniture and denied it completely! they told me this is what insurance is for, they really don't care about other people's belongings, they treat your belongings like a drunk teenager at a party. PLEASE be careful when choosing a moving company, don't be tempted because they offer you a low price, you get what you pay for i guess. I definitely don't recommend using this company. Bay Harbor Islands Florida Author: new york, New York Moving Companies: state to state move Bay Harbor Islands, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 19 2017
Toro Their lawn mower was poorly made and fell apart. Bloomington MN Author: Oshkosh, Wisconsin Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Toro Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
The VIR Group Alistair Barret Powell With held rental income Fruitland Park, Florida Florida Never had a client called Jake Author: The Villages, Florida Lodging: The VIR Group

Jul 18 2017
Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com DRIFund, Stacey Kirsch, Stacey Dinerstein, Gifts CA, Steven Kirsch Stole website, tried to take money back on PayPal after they claimed they were happy with the site and could finish it themselves. Marina Del Rey California
Client has paid. Please remove report. Author: Paramount, California Websites: Stacey Kirsch, Steven Kirsch, DRIFund.com Marina Del Rey, California

Jul 18 2017
HOME WAREHOUSE SUPPLY INC ( owner : sky tam) sky tam ordered one container bathroom vanity, and did pay the balance, cheat SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 8225 SIENA AVENUE,SACRAMENTO,CA 95828 Author: Hangzhou, Alabama Bed & Bath: Xinda Bathroom Cabinet Co.,LTD Internet

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
China Furniture Online China Furniture Thieves Chicago, Internet Author: Lawton, Oklahoma Furniture & Furnishings: China Furniture Online Internet

Jul 18 2017
The Geeks Depot Ordered a product - Never got it and they never responded to emails for info. Chico, CA Internet Author: Franklin, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: The Geeks Depot Internet

Jul 18 2017
ChestKind Jacek Nidzgorski Custom Chests Delivered 5 months later than promised, without their keystone hardware, and then ChestKind's Jacek Nidzgorski disappeared. Stamford Connecticut Internet Author: Stamford, Connecticut Furniture & Furnishings: ChestKind Jacek Nidzgorski Internet

Jul 18 2017
FIREFLY BARCELONA FIREFLY RENTAL CARS SCAM FIREFLY WILL CHARGE YOU THE DOUBLE EVEN IF YOU RENT THROUGH RENTALCARS OR EXPEDIA BARCELONA Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: FIREFLY BARCELONA Internet

Jul 18 2017
HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS 8779775771 ON Scam ! They charge you fees you do not know where it comes from Internet Author: New York Auto & Truck Rental: HERTZ TOLL CHARGE-ATS Internet

Jul 18 2017
AP Furniture AP Furniture Inc. The front right leg broke off in May. I reported the incident to the store and took pictures with my tablet. Orange New Jersey Author: Brooklyn, New York Bake Shops: AP Furniture Orange, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
GXI Outdoor Power DEK Power USA worst peace of equipment I have every bought. North Carolina Author: Vancouver, Washington Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: GXI Outdoor Power North Carolina

Jul 18 2017
cash net usa finance cashnetusafinance.com They basically steal whatever cash you might have promising that they will give it back and then when you no money left they find a reason that they cant provide you a reference number for the transfer.  Nationwide Chicago, IL 60604 CA WA etc..
Author: Newbury, Massachusetts Loans: cash net usa finance Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Dorchester Law Center, Joshua Williams, Amanda Garcia, James Byron Mortgage payment 975 promised reduced to $600. Stated they worked with so many mortgages, lie, I filled out all paper work, sent it in to them. I ened up with a modifcation with my payment reduced to 785.00 which I could done myself because I had done one before so I did need to pay them 3750 to do a modifcation when I question on the promise 600.00 I was told I had the best deal. I was lied and since they got there money no phone and m trial modifcation will be over next month How can I get my money back. CA Nationwide Author: Newport News, Virginia Attorney Generals: Dorchester Law Center Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Master 5 Star PsychicJade Psychic Love Spell MasterPsychic Valera Jones Con-Arts Psychic Resenda, CA or Seattle, Washington Internet Hooray! She was looking out for my higher good! Author: Henderson, Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Loved Spellls By Ashley Marion Internet

Jul 17 2017
Budget Equipment Rental Neil Marcelluno SCAM ON EBAY Hollywood Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Auto Dealers: Budget Equipment Rental Hollywood, Florida

Jul 17 2017
K-Mart On January 2, 2016, we purchased a $449.99 Kenmore refrigerator on K-Mart's Why Not Lease It Plan. K-Mart continued to take $79.50 per month from my checking account. In the end, I paid $1431.00, nearly three times the selling price of the refrigerator. When I called to complain, I was told the last payment had been taken out. It makes me wonder if I had called sooner, would the last payment have been taken out sooner? RIP OFF PURE AND SIMPLE!!! DuBois Pennsylvania Author: Allport, Pennsylvania Appliances: K-Mart DuBois, Pennsylvania

Jul 17 2017
At&t wireless At&t authorized retailer Tulare and 1st fresno ca. Thiefs scammers and assholes Fresno ca
Author: Clovis, California Bait-and-Switch: At&t wireless Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Flag City Furniture I purchased a mattress in February 2017. The mattress has a dip in it and is making sleepimg very unconfortable. I called to have someone come and look at it but they will not honor my sale without the original sales receipt. I would think they would have one on file since it's only been around 4 months ago. They told to just flip the matress. I feel that this is unexceptable. Findlay Ohio Author: Findlay, Ohio Mattress Stores: Flag City Furniture Findlay, Ohio