Your Search | ab & b organic carpet cleaning

Oct 27 2016
Brenda Dow Brenda Andrews Dow I know it's 106 degrees and you're not actually late but it's all about ME ME ME!!!! Corona California
Author: Norco, California Cleaning Services: Brenda Dow Corona, California

Oct 27 2016
Greg Scheuerman Clearwater Pool & Spa Service Coward badmouths his competitors online from the safety of his faceless keyboard, but we tracked you Orange California Author: Orange, California Cleaning Services: Greg Scheuerman Orange, California

Oct 27 2016
Eric Tseng ,Eric T Seng Vindictive when he doesn't get his way!!! Rowland Heights, California Internet
Author: Hacienda Heights, California Cleaning Services: Eric Tseng Internet

Oct 27 2016
Gina Nunez Regina Nunez, Gina Nunez It's ok not to pay if they don't have your real name, or the house in in foreclosure. Corona California
Author: riverside, California Cleaning Services: Gina Nunez Corona, California

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Harvey Naseck Tile and Home Mayhem Jupiter Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Carpet & Tile Installers: Harvey Naseck Jupiter, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Enhancement Cleaning Pansy and Jimmy Haply Unprofessional, illegal practices, do not pay people for work, cheat people out of pay Berea Kentucky Author: Irvine, Kentucky Cleaning Services: Enhancement Cleaning Berea, Kentucky

Oct 25 2016
Organic Diet Lab Robbed by legal sleight of hand Tampa Florida Author: Bonham, Texas Alternative Health: Organic Diet Lab Tampa, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Loan organic SCAM Houston Texas Author: Sheffield Lake, Ohio Drug Stores: Loan organic Houston , Texas

Oct 25 2016
Mohawk carpet Oversold Smartstrand Nationwide Author: Hawesville, Kentucky Carpet & Tile Stores: Mohawk carpet Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Abbey Dental They say what you want to hear in order for you to pay cash for a service you may not have needed in b the first place. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Dental Services: Abbey Dental Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Well Made Plan Jeffery Higgins of Well Made Plan is Sketchy Founder Las Vegas Nevada Author: los angeles, California Cleaning Services: Well Made Plan Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 24 2016
Ron Golphenee Carol Golphenee Janitorial service that stole products from high end offices and did not pay employees or taxes. tualatin Oregon Author: lake oswego, Oregon Cleaning Services: Ron Golphenee tualatin, Oregon

Oct 24 2016
Olympic Hospitality Services Please do not accept jobs from Olympic Hospitality Services!! Tacoma Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Maryland Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality Services Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 24 2016
Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Patrick Murray Scammed us for an outrageous price and damaged our marble floor Phoenix Arizona
Author: Cave Creek, Arizona Cleaning Services: Affordable Quality Carpet Cleaning Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wayne Dang STATE OF HAWAII Refuses to return property shares that belong to us D/B/A Showa Hatsumei Kaisha Ltd., since 02/10/2015 even after submitting all the required paperwork requested. Since they have removed the claim and has not responded to our demand of return of assets. We are asking for the return of our monetary shares amount of $250, 000, 000 million dollars ASAP Honnolulu Hawaii Author: Lakeport, New Hampshire Questionable Activities: Wayne Dang

Oct 21 2016
Alabama is a stand your ground state we had every right to defend ourselves these neighbors in my neighborhood can kiss off they don't own our property and we have done nothing wrong Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 20 2016
Olympic Hospitality services Liers Oakland, Emeryville, Richmond Nationwide Author: oakland, California Cleaning Services: Olympic Hospitality services Nationwide

Vestel Logistics Stanley B. Lawson Scam New York City Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Vestel Logistics Internet

Oct 20 2016
Alamo Janitorial Services Ana Guzman Employed, but did NOT pay for work completed. Arlington Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cleaning Services: Alamo Janitorial Services Arlington, Texas

Oct 20 2016
empire today empire carpet , sales rep Farmington Minnesota Nationwide Author: farmington, Minnesota Carpet & Tile Installers: empire today Nationwide

Oct 20 2016
Direct Plus Over Charged Indianapolis Indiana This post of complete nonsense Author: Indpls , Indiana Carpet & Tile Stores: Direct Plus

Oct 19 2016
Small Engine Warehouse Sells Defective B&G Engine Refuses to make it right Does't honor warranty Muncie Indiana
That's right Blame Me for everything. Author: Bargersville, Indiana Hardware & Tools: Small Engine Warehouse Muncie, Indiana

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,