ABC WHEEL & TIRE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ABC WHEEL & TIRE
There may be more specific results for "ABC WHEEL & TIRE"
For more specific results for "ABC WHEEL & TIRE"
Showing 1-25 of 4,209 Found Reports For more specific results for "ABC WHEEL & TIRE"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
East 160 auto sales Chad Coble We bought a 2005 Chevy trailblazer 4x4 that was modified to be a 2 wheel drive West plains Missouri Author: Viola, Arkansas Auto Dealers: East 160 auto sales West plains , Missouri

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Ace Towing Enterprise Ace Towing They are a bunch of lying thieves that count tell the truth if someone hit them in the face with a tire Lakewood Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Towing: Ace Towing Enterprise Lakewood , Colorado

Jul 18 2017
Hibdon Tires Plus 6625 SW 3rd St Oklahoma City, OK 73128 Lied to me! Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Tecumseh, Oklahoma Auto Tire shops: Hibdon Tires Plus Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Jul 17 2017
Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop I drove my car to their shop and had to have it towed out. Avondale Az Author: Avondale, Arizona Auto Mechanics: Llantera Munoz Tire/Auto shop

Jul 16 2017
Extreme Customs Tire Reps Extreme Customs Sucks Almost Killed Me Oshkosh Wisconsin Troy Compton Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Auto Tire shops: Extreme Customs Oshkosk, Wisconsin

Jul 15 2017
Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln This company does not honor the warranties on their new tires. They said to contact the manufacturer for problems. Sweetwater Tennessee Author: Tellico Plains, Tennessee Auto Tire shops: Jacky Jones Ford Lincoln Sweetwater, Tennessee

Jul 13 2017
Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az On 6/23 I have appointment for 10k service and I drop my car for service then 2hours later Katrina call said I need a new tire but my car when I buy was brand new still has warranty but she want I pay 174 dollars for and I don't want to do it so when I come to pick up they swap the donut tire and put my tire on the strunk so I call Eddie to come to show him and I want him check and he said I have to carry out the tire cuz he doesn't want his hand got dirty so after that Tammy come out help to inspection the tire not thing wrong and she take the car ?in for put the tire back in this case I don't know why Katrina want I pay for new tire? I want everyone must to inspection the problem before and I will complain to BBB Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Desert Toyota. Of Tucson az Nationwide

Jul 10 2017
tire kingdom paid cash for tires.cash was pocketed with no record of transaction in their system.they wont honor installation package. largo Florida Author: largo, Florida Auto Tire shops: tire kingdom largo, Florida

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 04 2017
ABC RESTORATIONS conman,rip off LA , Ca Author: Oakwood, Ohio Auto Parts: ABC RESTORATIONS

Jul 02 2017
Tread quarters Ruined brand new tires with improper install Norfolk Virginia Author: Norfolk, Virginia Auto Tire shops: Tread quarters Norfolk, Virginia

13, Report #1382063

Jun 29 2017
Super Llantas Installed 4 new tires, now car vibrates on highway Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Super Llantas Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Beto's Tire Service Bad Tire Shop In Bremerton WA Bremerton Washington
Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Tire shops: Beto's Tire Service Bremerton , Washington

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 23 2017
ABC Painting Poor business practices. Does not return calls! Mt. Dora Florida Author: Eustis, Florida Paint & Wallpaper: ABC Painting Mt. Dora, Florida

Jun 18 2017
Joseph and Melissa Dunn DBA B and B Tire DBA B and B Tire you can take the con out of prison but you can't take the prison out of the con Vero Beach Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Auto Tire shops: Joseph and Melissa Dunn DBA B and B Tire Vero Beach, Florida

Jun 17 2017
David Mathew Rhone and wife Erin Zmayefski I bought a tire business from him based on all lies after the fact. He corhurs inducement to sell the business Chandler Arizona Author: Chandler, Arizona Auto Tire shops: David Mathew Rhone and wife Erin Zmayefski Queen Creek,

Jun 14 2017
Wheel Hero Biggest scam ever Florida Author: Oakland, Maryland Auto Tire shops: Wheel Hero Internet

Jun 12 2017
Pep Boys Auto Service & Tire dont stand behind or do their services. St Cloud Florida
Still no help after talking to the Area Director Author: st cloud, Florida Auto Repair Service: Pepboys St Cloud, Florida

Jun 09 2017
King America Choppers Waldo Samos Unprofessional installation of rear tire-destroyed-owner rude, insulting, BULLY Hollywood Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Motorcycles: King America Choppers Hollywood, Florida

Jun 09 2017
Mavis Discount Tire Charged me $97.29 for an alignment that they couldn't complete. They were unable to loosen the tie rod ends! Middletown New York Author: Pine Bush, New York Auto Repair Service: Mavis Discount Tire Middletown , New York

Jun 03 2017
G&G Service MAAD Inc. Gouged and deceived Scipio Utah Author: Seminole, Florida Auto Tire shops: G&G Service Scipio, Utah

Jun 02 2017
Jewel coats I was sold a set of defective tires. Sumter South Carolina Author: Sumter, South Carolina Auto Tire shops: Jewel coats Sumter, South Carolina

Jun 01 2017
dent-techs Matt Barry Matthew Barry Dent Repair company damaged my tire on my car and refuses to replace or compensate for it. denton Texas disregard this report Author: denton, Texas Body Work & Repair: dent-techs denton, Texas