Your Search | acai berry detox & colon cleanse

Sep 24 2016
Avalon transportation service Berry Hauck & Tao Lin. The Offender name of Mr. Tao Lin.and Mr.Berry Hauck who is the CEO of A.T.S.. Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Motor Vehicle Division: Avalon transportation service Santa Clara, California

Sep 24 2016
avalon Transportation Service Managers Name of Berry Hauck & Tao Lin My /name is L.Mendoza. i was rearended by one of his car renters name Mr.Tao Lin who submitted a Contract instead of a Insuranse Policy. on Sept.17/2016. Time:3;14pm. So I contact the Person with number listed Santa Clara California
Author: Campbell, California Auto & Truck Rental: avalon Transportation Service Santa Clara, California

Sep 20 2016
Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Mango cleanse and pure Asian garcinia Free 14 day trial magic weight loss pills. The pills that everyone around the world is loosing 35 lbs in just 4 weeks. New jersey & Nevada Internet
Author: corning, California Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia & Tropical Cleanse Internet

Sep 14 2016
Primod Premium Mango cleanse also have a trail with garcina cambogia scam you order will charge you 79.99 scam will charge you 79.99 after 14 days only send you 30 day supply This Charge Will Apear On Your Statement As: 85524 Internet Author: west columbia, South Carolina Supplemental Health Programs: Primod Internet

Sep 12 2016
Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Garcinia Ultimate Slim Pure Select Vital Cleanse Complete Fulfillment7565 Commercial WayUnit E Henderson, Nevada 89011, USAOur Customer Care Team is ready to help you 24/7. United States/Canada: 1-888-998-6218  or 1-925-234-4298United Kingd Fraulanent charges to my credit card...unAuthorized Las Vegas Internet Author: Dublin, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Garnia Vital Cleanse Complete Internet

Sep 06 2016
KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Garcinia CambogiaGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractPremium Mango Cleanse Scammed me out of $300.00 Rexburg Indiana Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Weightloss Programs: KJJ Beautyway and LBPS Elites Diet Plan Advance Rexburg, Indiana

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Auto Berry many alias on ebay, watch out AUTO BERRY = SCAM = THIEFS california, uses different cities California Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Berry Internet

9, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

10, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

11, Report #1320573

Aug 03 2016
Optimum mango cleanse Optimum scam cleanse Santa Anna California Internet
Author: Highlands, Texas Weightloss Programs: Optimum mango cleanse Internet

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
Flowerdeliveryxpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers A scam...you don't get what you order. Commerce Township Michigan Author: Beaverton, Oregon Florists: Flowerdeliveryxpress.com Commerce Township, Michigan

Jul 15 2016
Healthey Healthey Garcinia and Green Cleanse Rip off supposed to be a FREE Trial. Every month they take out $165.00 phone rings no answer Miami, FL & Wilmington, Delaware & Clear water, Florida Internet Nationwide Author: Arlington, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey Internet

Jul 04 2016
Wesley Berry Floral This company must be a scam! They are crooks! Don't know how they are still in business! Township MI 48390 Internet/corp M Author: Newark, Delaware Appliances: Wesley Berry Floral Internet

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jun 18 2016
Nutra prime cleanse nutra prime cleasne florida Author: anderson, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Nutra prime cleanse Florida

19, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 14 2016
Beachside Recovery, SoberTec, Affinity Detox Sexual Harassment,Dishonesty,Unprofessional,Disrespectful,Greed,Manuipulaters,Emotionaly abusive,Broke ADA Law,Discrimination,Sexist,illegal behavior.Unhealthy,Fake Personality, Newport Beach California Author: Northern, California , California Alternative Health: Beachside Recovery Newport Beach , California

Jun 04 2016
Tropical Garcinia Tropical Mango Cleanse Deceptive Auto Ship and Billing process (is highly Deceptive, borders on Fraud) Santa Ana California Author: Cypress, Texas Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia Santa Ana, California

Jun 01 2016
Pure Cleanse Program I was interested in this product because it offered weight loss. I tried the product and had adverse effects. I have not be able to find a contact number to return this produuct and stop payment Tampa Florida Author: O Fallon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Program

May 15 2016
SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. MOHAMED SHIFAYED NAZIER falsification of import documentation , import tax fraud ,threat ,robbery , illegal's money transfer WANICA
Author: Colon, Other Income tax: SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. WANICA,

May 12 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Totall Scam Artists Internet Author: Petersfield, Manitoba Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Internet