Your Search | acai berry detox & colon cleanse

Sep 26 2015
ProLean Cleanse FRAUDULENT CHARGES!!!! Henderson NEVADA
Clarifying Author: Joliet, Illinois Weightloss Programs: ProLean Cleanse Internet

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 23 2015
Nutra Life Aka. Garcinia Slim, Pure Detox Slim Misleading, Uninformative, Shady, Free Trial Offer Lie, Big Company Bully!!!! Internet Author: Texas Weightloss Programs: Nutra Life Internet

Sep 17 2015
Garcinia Cambogia Pure select I purchased a trial dose of Pure select and Vital cleanse on trying to get a return number i got no response to letters and emails.I sent the products back to Henderson U S A still getting no response . In August i was charged a further $136.58 with no correspondencTo me this is Fraud Henderson N V U S A Nationwide Author: Waimate, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Cambogia Pure select Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
miracle slim cleanse this company has changed phone number or something cause the number givin is not working also it started off 9.95 and now charging 20.00 for products that dnt work and cannot stop the shipment tampa florida Author: cambridge, Ohio Alternative Health: miracle slim cleanse Nationwide

Sep 16 2015
Tamara 2-year old goji berry root stock cost $35 and arrived dried, shriveled, dead and never grew even when I planted carefully following Tamara's instructions Cascade Virginia Author: Carencro, Louisiana Nurseries: Live Goji Berry Plants by Tamara Cascade , Virginia

Sep 13 2015
Nutra life brands Pure detox brandsGarcinia slim 90 Ripoff for free trial Internet
Author: Fort Myers, Florida Alternative Health: Nutra life brands Internet

Sep 11 2015
Peak Nutra Skinny Cleanse Recurring charges after SEVERAL attempts to stop...even cancelled my cards!! Nationwide Author: Grand Forks, North Dakota Supplemental Health Programs: Peak Nutra Nationwide

Sep 10 2015
Ibogaine Clinic Dr Sola Ibogaine clinic is unprofessional and are not compassionate to their patients. They dropped me off at the airport while I was still in withdrawa. Internet Cancun Mexico
Lies, Slander & jealousy. Author: Chicago, Illinois Clinics: Ibogaine Clinic Internet

Sep 08 2015
Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Not aware of any other names Ripped Off ! I ordered a sample of the product for postage only of $4.99 for each bottle (2 bottles). This was on or about July 21, 2015. I used the product for a very short time, maybe a week, but didn't feel it was doing what it was suppose to. Santa Ana California Author: St Croix Falls, Wisconsin Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia and Slimming Cleanse Santa Ana, California

Aug 24 2015
Eulogio Colon Dallas Attorney fraud strong arm con man scam artist no office Dallas Texas Author: Pantego, Texas Attorneys & Legal Services: Eulogio Colon dallas attorney Dallas, Texas

Aug 24 2015
Pro diet support3 Pure Garcia CambodiaPure mango cleanse. Claimed I only pay $4.95 for shipping and handleing. But ended up changing me $160. Internet Author: The Dalles, Oregon $$ REWARDS Offered: Pro diet support3 Internet

Aug 20 2015
Garcinia Cambogia/30 Day Cleanse Fraud Savannah Georgia Author: Riverside, California Alternative Health: Garcinia Cambogia/30 Day Cleanse Savannah , Georgia

Aug 19 2015
Pure Life Green Coffee Detox Charged me for autoship and gave our wrong phone numbers to CANCEL! 3760 W. Mcfadden Ave Santa Ana, CA 92704 Internet Author: Dorset, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Coffee Detox Internet

Aug 18 2015
The Florida House proclaims to offer inpatient Suboxone detox, but after tremendous charge, provides inadequate duration of care for purpose. Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Enfield, Connecticut Hospitals: The Florida House Deerfield Beach, Florida

Aug 13 2015
NutrLife Brands/Carcinia Pure Detox MaxGarcinia Slim 90 I was charged 78.20 & 79.50 on my credit card for a monthly suscription without knowing why. When I called the company they were very rude and stated; you should be more careful and read everything.  Tampa Flordia Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Drug Manufacturers: NutrLife Brands/Carcinia Internet

Aug 13 2015
wesley berry florist, castle rock, co Ordered flowers to be sent to granddaughers for 12th birthday. requested delivery late afternoon 8/11/15 not delivered, credit card charged castle rock co Author: columbus, Ohio Florists: wesley berry florist, castle rock, co Internet

Aug 13 2015
Cleanse FX Have not creditied my account for returned items Seminole Florida Refund received Author: Sandy Lake, Manitoba Weightloss Programs: Cleanse FX Seminole, Florida

Aug 12 2015
NutraShift Trial samples of Nutra Garcinia & Cleanse Pendleton Indiana Author: Plymouth, Michigan Drug Manufacturers: NutraShift Pendleton, Indiana

Aug 08 2015
nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max suppose to send free samples,the time period they gave me passed and so did the 14 days to try it. I have never received it and first found a charge on my bank statement for $70. I called and they sai This company keeps stealing my money! Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Weightloss Programs: nutra life brands garcinia cambogia slimpure detox max Internet

Aug 04 2015
09:59 AM Wesley Berry Flowers Scam!! Deceptive!! DO NOT BUY . Hand picked from floor flowers!! michigan Internet Author: ny, New York Consumer Services: Internet

Aug 03 2015
Nutra Life Pure Detox MaxGarcinia Cambogia Slim Unauthorized charges to my account Lutz Flordia Author: Watauga, Texas TV Advertisements: Nutra Life Internet

Aug 03 2015
Mutts Life Brands Garcinia, Nutra Life Brands, Garcinia Cambogia Slim, Pure Detox Max fake phone numbers, no answer put on hold, cannot cancel subscription Lutz Florida Author: woodbridge, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: Mutts Life Brands Lutz, Florida

Jul 31 2015
Healthey healthey garçinia and green cleanse said I could try the product for 14 days it arrived on a Saturday and the next Friday my credit card is charged $160 for 2 bottles of their products without giving me a chance to decide whether I wanted to keep it or not Santa Ana California Author: andreas, Pennsylvania Weightloss Programs: Healthey Internet

Jul 29 2015
Pro Diet Garcinia Cambogia Natural mango cleanse Bait and switch Internet Author: Pensacola , Florida Weightloss Programs: Pro Diet Garcinia Cambogia Internet