Your Search | acai berry detox & colon cleanse

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Auto Berry many alias on ebay, watch out AUTO BERRY = SCAM = THIEFS california, uses different cities California Author: CLEVELAND, Tennessee Car Parts & Accessories: Auto Berry Internet

3, Report #1321997

Aug 11 2016
Purelinegacinia.com They offered to give me free 14 days trail of slim phen garçon is cambogia and offered other two products for prices show and I turned them down and just accepted one price on trail for 14 days with $4.95 shipping. But charged me for colon cleanse for $24.95. S***!!! Internet Author: Brandon, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Purelinegacinia.com Internet

4, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

5, Report #1320573

Aug 03 2016
Optimum mango cleanse Optimum scam cleanse Santa Anna California Internet
Author: Highlands, Texas Weightloss Programs: Optimum mango cleanse Internet

Jul 21 2016
optimal garcinia cambogia Absolute mango cleanse when I tried to cancel before the 14 day trial was up, they tried to extent the trial for 30 days. they kept trying to change my mind and argued with me. after two phone calls they finally cancelled my account. santa Ana California
Author: alvarado, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: optimal garcinia cambogia santa Ana , California

Jul 21 2016
Pure Line Garcinia Forskolin Colon Cleanse Total Scam and Rip Off San Ramon California Author: McHenry, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Line San Ramon, California

Jul 20 2016
Flowerdeliveryxpress.com Wesley Berry Flowers A scam...you don't get what you order. Commerce Township Michigan Author: Beaverton, Oregon Florists: Flowerdeliveryxpress.com Commerce Township, Michigan

Jul 15 2016
Healthey Healthey Garcinia and Green Cleanse Rip off supposed to be a FREE Trial. Every month they take out $165.00 phone rings no answer Miami, FL & Wilmington, Delaware & Clear water, Florida Internet Nationwide Author: Arlington, Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Healthey Internet

Jul 04 2016
Wesley Berry Floral This company must be a scam! They are crooks! Don't know how they are still in business! Township MI 48390 Internet/corp M Author: Newark, Delaware Appliances: Wesley Berry Floral Internet

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jun 18 2016
Nutra prime cleanse nutra prime cleasne florida Author: anderson, South Carolina Healthcare Centers: Nutra prime cleanse Florida

13, Report #1312026

Jun 17 2016
PureLineGarcinia on the web page it states just pay shipping for trail botle, than they charge you for trail + ForSkolin shshipping total of $9.97 . plus $24.95 for colon cleanser witch I did not ordered. Called and concealed order from. Tampa Fl. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Drug Manufacturers: PureLineGarcinia Nationwide

Jun 16 2016
LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr # Stacey L. Butler, Burrows & Associates Khohnood Law Firm Berry & Associates Clark & Washington Chris Carouthers LLC I got all these in mail today 6/16/16 The representative sid they were working for LVNV company and Resurgent ask for the last four # of my social security the address were I receive mail. Give me a name of Emmett Goodman and telephone #478 7455415. I did not receive a letter from this atty, but the six others listed. local conyers,college park,Atlanta offices nationwide Author: Ellenwood, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: LVNV given Emmett Goodman Jr #

Jun 14 2016
Beachside Recovery, SoberTec, Affinity Detox Sexual Harassment,Dishonesty,Unprofessional,Disrespectful,Greed,Manuipulaters,Emotionaly abusive,Broke ADA Law,Discrimination,Sexist,illegal behavior.Unhealthy,Fake Personality, Newport Beach California Author: Northern, California , California Alternative Health: Beachside Recovery Newport Beach , California

Jun 04 2016
Tropical Garcinia Tropical Mango Cleanse Deceptive Auto Ship and Billing process (is highly Deceptive, borders on Fraud) Santa Ana California Author: Cypress, Texas Weightloss Programs: Tropical Garcinia Santa Ana, California

Jun 01 2016
Pure Cleanse Program I was interested in this product because it offered weight loss. I tried the product and had adverse effects. I have not be able to find a contact number to return this produuct and stop payment Tampa Florida Author: O Fallon, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Program

May 15 2016
SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. MOHAMED SHIFAYED NAZIER falsification of import documentation , import tax fraud ,threat ,robbery , illegal's money transfer WANICA
Author: Colon, Other Income tax: SHIFAYED INTERNATIONAL N.V. WANICA,

May 12 2016
Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Totall Scam Artists Internet Author: Petersfield, Manitoba Weightloss Programs: Supreme Garcinia Cambogia & Pure Cleanse Internet

May 07 2016
PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Pure Body Elite Cleanse AKA Pure Garcinia Extract Elite The internet offer was a 14 day trial of pure Garcinia elite and pure Body elite. I downloaded all the information and printed it. Low and behold I am charged by two (2) different phone numbers and states. The states are NM and AZ. The order came in one bag from Santa Ana, CA Santa Ana California Author: Foley, Alabama Weightloss Programs: PureBodyElite - PureGarciniaElite Santa Ana, California

May 07 2016
Dr Berry Ltd Employment/Job Scam From Business Owner Southern and Central Trinidad Nationwide Update: Addendum Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Liars: Dr Berry Ltd Nationwide

May 06 2016
SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. Besr Dug Rehab, Tranquility Detox, A Forever Recovery, Best Drug Rehab, Manistee, Michigan, Per Wickstrom Scientology's Narconon and Per Wickstrom, appear to have the worst drug rehab record in recent history, as a whole, for fraud, coercion, illegal confinement, human rights abuses, unqualified staff, deaths inside Narconon - and the list goes on. GRAND RAPIDS Michigan
Complaints filed with state agency Author: Lachine, Alabama Mental Health: SERENITY POINT RECOVERY, INC. GRAND RAPIDS , Michigan

May 06 2016
Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse ? Never received a confirmation email, calls and emails from them say they can't find my order anywhere, do not like them reordering on my credit card. Santa Ana, California Author: Lakewood , Ohio Weightloss Programs: Infinity Garcinia-Infinity Green Coffee-Infinity Mango Cleanse

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah