Your Search | acai berry detox & colon cleanse

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 18 2016
Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse and Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Do not order from Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse or Metabo Garcinia Cambogia Websites Scottsdale AZ Author: Iowa City, Iowa Weightloss Programs: Metabo Green Coffee Cleanse Internet

Apr 14 2016
Pure life green coffee detox Ordered free sample pay only shipping charging me $84 week number on bottle is false it belongs to a college no email Internet
Author: Culver , Indiana Weightloss Programs: Pure life green coffee detox Internet

Apr 14 2016
Colo Cleanse Pro completebeautysupport.com Nationwide Author: DANVILLE, Virginia Liars: Colo Cleanse Pro Nationwide

Apr 12 2016
CA GARCINA PRO FOCUS NUTRACA VEN CLEANSE PRO Gave me a one month free trial , for the cost of shipping only whicj was supposed to be $4.95 which was automatically withdrawn from my Visa Credit card to find out next day two withdrawels of $6.95 were made consecutively , Then 30 days later to the day an amount of $125.00 was made to my credt card Internet
Author: East Angus , Quebec, Alabama Weightloss Programs: CA GARCINA PRO Internet

Mar 31 2016
Shape Plan Nutrashift I ordered the 14 day trial for the garcinia cambogia weight loss pills and cleanse. It's been 17 days and my product hasn't come. I checked my bank account and I saw that I have been charged $86.00. I'm convinced the product won't even come and I'm concerned my card is just going to keep getting charged. Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Henderson , Nevada Alternative Health: Shape Plan Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Pure Cleanse Pro sent me bottles of cleanse for dieting cost of 144.92 plus chipping and handling - does not work Tampa Florida Author: Lockport, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Pure Cleanse Pro Tampa, Florida

Mar 09 2016
Summit Consulting - Theo Hansson Coaching - PMI Coaching - NMR Coaching - Online Supplier - Auctions For Income - Bright Builders - Links For Trade ripoff - Summit Consulting - Colton Moody - Jim Cochran - Erik Largin all say the have success stories but offer no proof ripoff American Fork Utah Colton Moody -Jim Cochran Summit Consulting- busted again Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Corrupt Companies: Summit Consulting, -Theo Hansson Coaching, -PMI Coaching - NMR Coaching American Fork, Utah

Mar 04 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers ordered flowers by phone, credit card charged but no flowers delivered Santa Ana, Ca Internet California Author: Lakewood, California Credit Services: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Feb 29 2016
detoxforless.com 513 Ventures DEtox for less has never failed me! Cincinnati, Ohio Author: Stillwater, Oklahoma Employees: detoxforless.com Internet

Feb 24 2016
North Georgia Services ripping people off Georgia Internet Author: Berry , Alabama Property Management: North Georgia Services Internet

Feb 20 2016
Wesley Berry Flowers Took money, delivered wrong product, horrid costumer service West Bloomfeild Internet Author: Anacortes, Washington Florists: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Feb 20 2016
NEUTRON HEALTH, aka Garçinia Cambogia, aka Premium Mango Cleanse .comGarcinia Cambogia Pure ExtractEPIC DIET 855-203-8316 UTNEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530,U Garcinia Cambogia Ripp Off - Mango Cleanse Ripp Off Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Weightloss Programs: NEUTRON HEALTH 844-251-4530 Internet

Feb 19 2016
Colon Blow Colonblow Charged credid credit card, failed to ship product Ormond Beach Florida Author: Sterling Heights, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Colon Blow Ormond Beach, Florida

Feb 15 2016
Publix Super Market Grocery Store Charged me for RL First Cleanse $20.99, although, the product was not in my bags went I got home, this third time and they would not give me my money back said camera show bag boy put it in bag, said it must of fell out of bag, and 45 minutes later all of that product was remove from shelf. Panama CitY Florida Author: Lynn Haven , Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Publix Super Market

Feb 05 2016
Nurta Prime Cleanse Nutra Life Brands LLCNutraPrime Cleansecleansedetoxify.info Didn't cancel my order. Canceled only after I called them many times. Didn't follow thru on sending email. Played games when calling. Tampa Florida Author: Tooele, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Nurta Prime Cleanse Florida

Feb 02 2016
UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Aloe cleanse Didn't order this product and neither did I receive the product Cheyenne Wyoming Author: Jennings, Louisiana $$ REWARDS Offered: UltraGarcinia Cheyenne Wyoming Cheyenne, Wyoming

Jan 21 2016
JibeHealth.com Pedro/Peter Colon Access Health, Shane McIntyr, George Theadore and Sarah They will promise the world to you but it is fake. They end up not paying you boca raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Employers: JibeHealth.com Pedro/Peter Colon boca raton, Florida

Jan 18 2016
collection pros For some pure Garcia Cambodia and some green coffee pue cleanse. collect pros sent me a letter about this Garcia Nia I order and the green coffee .I never even ordered this or even heard about it until now. wolburn Maine Author: Edwardsville, Kansas Sales People: collection pros wolburn, Maine

Jan 10 2016
Pure Life Green Pure life GarciniaGreen Coffee Detox Internet
Author: Alameda, California Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Green Internet

Jan 02 2016
Pure Life Pure Life Green Coffee Detox/Garcinia Cambodia Extract About a month ago I ordered a bottle of Pure Life Garcinia and a the bottle of Green Coffee Detox came with the order, I just had to pay for the shipping and I did not check the box for the autoshipping on future orders. While paying January bills, I noticed that my checking account was compromised and I called my bank to have my debit card cancelled to prevent future withdrawals from my account. Tampa Florida Author: Greenville, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Pure Life Internet

Dec 31 2015
Jibe Health Peter Colon, Shane McIntyr, Access Health Insurance The Company DOES NOT pay its Employees! Beware of these Con Artists! Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Health Insurance: Jibe Health Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 28 2015
Wesley Berry Flowers and/or Flowerdeliveryexpress.com fraud! do not order for Wesleyberryflowers.com or flowerdeliveryexpress.com Internet Flower delivery express.com Author: San Clemente, California Specialty Stores: Wesley Berry Flowers Internet

Dec 18 2015
A & B Detox Incorporated AB Detox Incorporated Testin Hair Products Ripoff, Ineffective Product, shipping ripoff Morris Oklahoma Author: New York Specialty Stores: A & B Detox Incorporated Morris, Oklahoma