ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES
There may be more specific results for "ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES"
For more specific results for "ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Another ripped off customer Costa Mesa California Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Eye Care: Active Face Serum and Eye Cream Costa Mesa CA Internet

Jul 20 2017
Forum Publishing Group Sun Sentinel The Jewish Journal South Florida Parenting magazine Sun Sentinel, Parenting magazine & Jewish Journal thinks food sanitation and health not worth reporting on Tamarac Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Forum Publishing Group Tamarac, Florida

Jul 20 2017
UPS Store Fleming Island Retail Store Destroyed US Mail that arrived for my organization without contacting me or returning it to sender. Orange Park Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Fleming Island Fleming Island, FL

Jul 20 2017
USA Senior Life Advisors Inc Crunch Fitness continues to bill my credit card, although it is NO longer active Brookly, NY NY Author: Brooklyn, New York Health Clubs & Gyms: Crunch Fitness NY

Jul 19 2017
Mailbox Forwarding THEY STEAL YOUR MAIL AND YOUR MONEY Grandville Michigan Author: Pikesville, Maryland Mailbox Rentals: Mailbox Forwarding Grandville, Michigan

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 18 2017
Body Candy Outlet Mulligan Specials is the name they use in e-mails. I believe my order was confirmed on June 18. All efforts to contact has been in vain. They still are loading up my mailbox with new offers each day. Woodland Hills California Author: Miami, Oklahoma Sporting Goods: Body Candy Outlet Woodland Hills, California

Jul 12 2017
Arrow Exterminators of Lake Norman Lied about active Termites and couldn't show me any. Last inspection stated none active in same location. Mooresville North Carolina Arrow Exterminators Consumer Affairs Called to Fix Issue Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Pest Control: Arrow Exterminators Mooresville, North Carolina

Jul 09 2017
Pictarine Walgreen's photo App RIPOFF RIPOFF RIPOFF I ordered pictures on June 8th 2017 and never received them. I called the number listed no one answers and the mailbox is full. I sent numerous e-mails no response. Walgreen's said they couldn't help me because I went through a third party so know I'm out of $29 bucks. Chicago Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland On-Line Stores: Pictarine Internet

Jul 07 2017
Urban House Tees & More MugsofMine.Co, LA Tees Placed online order, no EMail contact, mailbox full on phone#, no reply on contact us, total appears on credit card. somewhere in Texas Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Urban House Tees & More Internet

Jul 05 2017
Wittyfeed Provide Traffic from Reddit and Final Payment day they not paying money, All Traffic Snapshot i Have Indore Internet
Author: New York, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Wittyfeed Internet

Jul 03 2017
Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Placed order on June 29th, on July 3rd there on system can't find order. Emailed because that is the ONLY way to contact to cancel my order. Was told I could not cancel order. Beware most of the reviews on thier site have bad comments but show 4 or 5 stars. Sound rigged to me probably the owner and family posting. Should have known better than stray from Amazon to a podunk company. that rips you off Winter Garden , Florida mailbox only Internet Author: guntown, Mississippi Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Pool Parts online Winter Garden Florida Internet

Jul 02 2017
Viking Magazines Sram 1503 Hwy 13 E Burnsville, MN 55337 Nationwide Author: Tacoma, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Viking Magazines Nationwide

Jun 30 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Misleading advertising, locations didn't work, very hard to use, very hard to cancel Nationwide Partial refund offered Author: Irvine, California Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Choice Periodicals Magazine scam, I tried to cancel and they wouldn't let me. Trying to get me to pay for magazines I don't want for $1200. Plus wanting me to pay $300 to cancel. Atlanta Georgia Author: Santa Rosa, California Questionable Activities: Choice Periodicals Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 22 2017
Cathie Anderson - Sacramento Bee Sacbee Only writes for friends or for favors. Sacramento California Author: Fulton , California Newspapers – Magazines: Cathie Anderson - Sacramento Bee Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
BullzEye Entertainment Chella Magee or Michella Magee Michelle Magee has duped me and my friend of over $600 for 5 magazines on false promises and not delivering any. She has not yet made a refund of our money Tampa Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Public Relations: BullzEye Entertainment Tampa, Florida

Jun 21 2017
Opus Virtual Offices Executive suite rental agency Quick to put fake charges on debt/credit card Boca Raton Florida Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Mailbox Rentals: Opus Virtual Offices Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Entrepreneurs Sales Selling books and magazines Michigan City Indiana Author: Carrollton, Texas Neighborhood Services: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Jun 14 2017
North Shore Agency on behalf of Remedy Health Media, LLL as an agent for Univ of CA, Berkeley Credit agency mailed me a letter claiming I owed money for a magazine ,white Paper, subscription that I neither ordered nor received. Old Bethpage New York Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency Old Bethpage , New York

Jun 14 2017
White Pelican Home Services Stephen Stiffler, Steve Stiffler, Steven Stiffler, Patricia Stiffler, Patty Stiffler, Patty Ray Stiffler and Tiffany Lipps selling and renting real estate over 30 nights without an active real estate license Lady Lake and The Villages Florida
The Creator Of This Report Is Our X Business Partner Author: Lady Lake, Florida Property Management: White Pelican Home Services Lady Lake, Florida

Jun 13 2017
REBEL CRATE PRIME PATRIOTCause -Central ordered two rebel flags and now receiving stuff every month and cannot cancel-no one answers and it says it is a full mailbox. Conroe Texas Author: Slovan, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: REBEL CRATE Conroe, Texas

Jun 13 2017
Wonder Hearing Aids Omaham Life 5663 Balboa Ave , CA 911 Omaham Media LLC 8030 S Rainbow Blvd 100-380. Las Vagas NV 89139'No phone contact , don't exist Took payment and never delivered Scammed and robbed a Militry Vetran . Deaf from active service . Los Vagas Phone no not connected from Australia + CA911 and LV Author: Perth, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Wonder Hearing Aids Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Midwest Periodicals Couldnt deliver on what they promised Houston Texas Author: Sanford, Maine Financial Services: Accounting: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Jun 07 2017
creative home arts club I paid $300 for a lifetime membership and have not received items that were promised or magazines. My membership # is 10064269. I have tried going to the website and it appears that it is no longer valid. I would like a refund for not receiving items that were promised and website that is no longer valid minnetonka Minnesota Author: Newman Lake, Washington Arts and Crafts: creative home arts club minnetonka, Minnesota