Your Search | active periodicals, mailbox magazines

May 26 2016
Regus Forcible Renewal of 3-month agreement Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Mailbox Rentals: Regus Orlando, Florida

May 24 2016
trader jakes newspaper trader jakes owes me 4000 dollars in bad worthless checks they wont make good indianlantic fl Florida Author: orlando, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: trader jakes newspaper Internet

May 21 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales Magazine Michigan City Indiana Author: Tempe, Arizona Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

May 16 2016
Blue Dolphin magazines Blue Dolphin Group Subscriber accounts were hacked Stamford Connecticut Author: Mission, Kansas Miscellaneous Companies: Blue Dolphin magazines Stamford, Connecticut

May 15 2016
Synapse Connect Synapse Group, Inc. Business Process Challenges Stamford Connecticut Author: Texas Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Connect Stamford, Connecticut

May 15 2016
Lexington Law Firm My husband canceled his account with them and with me STILL having an active account I WAS NOT aware that they took $90 off my husband's card we are using the same card because I don't have a job so we thought our accounts were just one big one since we were married but NOOOO they charged my husband $90 $90!!! They finally canceled my account but STILL refuse to refund us the money they took from us, a supervisor was suppose to call my husband and NEVER DID!!! NEVER GOING THROUGH THEM AGAIN!! THEY ARE A RIP-OFF!!!! They have done this to not just us but others as well. North Salt Lake City Utah Author: New Hampton, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake City, Utah

May 14 2016
Subco.Inc sent me Time Magazine that i did not order. I did not order any magazines. I contacted Time Magazine as well. Fresno California Author: Ohio Book & Magazine Publishers: Subco.Inc Fresno, California

May 13 2016
1st Secretarial AKA receivemymail.co.uk , payasyougopost.com , address123.co.uk, nomissedcalls.co.uk, makemycalls.co.uk Fraudulent company London UK Author: London, Other Mailbox Rentals: 1st Secretarial London, UK

May 07 2016
Publishers clearing house PCH Someone pretended to be Danielle then I was 3rd party signed up for magazines I didn't want Harlan IA Author: Port Jervis, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Publishers clearing house Nationwide

May 06 2016
Iceberg cups I ordered two cups from them on March 20th at $16.99 each.... they took the money from my account the next day with a confirmation number.... emailed them April 1st told me they were on back order would be 2 to 3 weeks... I have sent several emails with no response also their Facebook page website and everything else is no longer active and they have disappeared completely with my money as well as a few other people's Internet Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Iceberg cups Internet

Apr 28 2016
Countrywide Periodicals they riped off my mom and you cannot cancel with them, they make you pre pay for 5 years of magazines Hamilton Montana Author: Costa Mesa, California Media: Countrywide Periodicals Hamilton, Montana

Apr 24 2016
Carolyn's Contacts I order 2 pair of Carolyn's Contacts and never received them in my mailbox so i feel that i have been ripped off ever since i took a close look and research on her website and came across this site. Now Im I've been ripped off, very angry and it's just petty for a company, if there is any!? to rip people off out of their hard earned money. These are company's that have no morales or brains to start a real legit business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Servers: Carolyn's Contacts Internet

Apr 24 2016
Family Mobile Can't pay bill once you no longer have an active account Nationwide Author: Apopka, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Family Mobile Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Synapse Group, Inc Synapse Group, Inc. FRAUD! Company offers free trial of magazines, promising that you are free to cancel after trial but after they obtain your credit card # they continue charging without notice or permission Internet
Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Group Inc Internet

Apr 22 2016
Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Warehouse Fulfillment**** * ***********Pleasant Grove UT 84062Shopping DepartmentSupplements**** * *********** UT 84604 14 Day Trail only had pills for 8days , canceled my order on 4/18/2016 ask for refund didn't receive Tampa FL Author: York, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Max Nutra , Garcia Active Slim, and Premium Cleanse Utah

Apr 22 2016
History Channel Club I paid the full amount to become a LIFE MEMBER, after full payment no more magazines arrived and phone number disconnected. po box 326 Hopkins MN 55343 Author: Carlsbad, New Mexico Education & Learning Centers: History Channel Club Nationwide

Apr 22 2016
iPostal1 Cancelling account with notice, unprofessional customer service Valley Cottage New York
Unprofessional Customer Service Author: Wilmington, Delaware Mailbox Rentals: iPostal1 Internet

Apr 21 2016
360 Active John Wheeler John Wheeler rips everyone off - he does not pay anyone, whether it's refunds to customers, or employees pay cheques London Ontario Author: London, Ontario Weightloss Programs: 360 Active London, Ontario

Apr 21 2016
CLR Auto Transport Cheaters; Liars; False intentions merrillville Indiana Author: Wilkinsburg, Pennsylvania Mailbox Rentals: CLR Auto Transport merrillville, Indiana

Apr 19 2016
360 active owner john wheeler Marta and mariam I worked for them in the office for almost 2 months and did not get paid. I told i would get paid twice a week on the 23ed and the 9th of every month. I recieved one pay cheque and it was a NSF cheque so then i asked when it would be fixed we are now a month later and they keep saying its in the mail. Its never going to happen. How can they get away with this London Ontario Former Employee having experienced the same Author: Inwood, Ontario Health Clubs & Gyms: 360 active owner john wheeler London, Ontario

Apr 19 2016
Age Escape US sells Vskin Active and Age Escape Signed me up for automatic billing and ordering and I did not want these products they will not give out this information Internet Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Beauty Salons: Age Escape US Internet

Apr 19 2016
Test models for magazines Model for social media , social media for models , Instagram models , test models Scam at a 1000 ! Brooklyn Nationwide
You are safe Author: Bronx , New York Miscellaneous Companies: Test models for magazines Nationwide

Apr 15 2016
Capital Billing Service I talked to Stanley and he claimed I ordered some magazines in 2012 and never paid for them. I did not order these magazines. Los Angeles California Author: Navarre, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: Capital Billing Service Los Angeles , California

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
James Monroe Lynett Webster, Mr. George Perry, Marie Marin, Las Vegas PCH Cooperation, Manufacturer Global Promotion, and Mega Millions Monthly Giveaway. PHONE SCAM Las Vegas Nevada still active. Thrule Texas Author: Perry, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: James Monroe Thrule, Texas