Your Search | active periodicals, mailbox magazines

Sep 27 2016
National Prize Register Mail Scam Still Active Bayside New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Sep 26 2016
Los Angeles Times Hidden charges for unwanted Premium Issues Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Newspapers – Magazines: Los Angeles Times Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Midwest Periodicals Scam Bugs Houston Texas Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Con Artists: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Virgin Active Norwest Gym, Worst Gym in Sydney Baulkham Hills NSW Author: Kellyville, Other Health Clubs & Gyms: Virgin Active Norwest Baulk ham Hills, NSW, Other

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 12 2016
Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape V-skin active ads on Facebook  Nationwide
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Empire Readers Service I called to cancel and they told me I could not because order was already placed Lakewoos Ohio Question Author: Versailles, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: Empire Readers Service Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at subco.com I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 01 2016
Mailbox Media Lakesha Wilson, Rep. # 1377 Sucker!!! Glendale Arizona Update Author: Towson, Maryland Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona

Sep 01 2016
National Publishing Xchange debited my account in Nov.2015-cannot get my magazines Sandy Spring Georgia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Publishing Xchange Sandy Spring, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide

Aug 18 2016
Family readers Family readers Magazines Nationwide Nationwide Author: Stoughton , Wisconsin Book & Magazine Publishers: Family readers Nationwide

Aug 16 2016
Clarity Digital Media LLC Examiner.com Don't pay their writers what is owed Internet Author: Shirley, Indiana Newspapers – Magazines: Clarity Digital Media LLC Internet

18, Report #1320801

Aug 14 2016
 sorarchives.com, This website is the only place left that has me listed. In the database, they claim I am still active. I have been off the registry for over 3 years now and they are the only ones not in compliance. Internet Author: Pocola, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: Christopher Riley Conway Internet

19, Report #1321972

Aug 11 2016
Atlanta magazine well here is my story. i ordered some magazines and i have not received them. i was being charged for not paying when i never received the magazines. also they were threatening me to pay $136.20. and if i did not pay them within 10 days i will go to court also i will be prosecuted. Atlanta Nationwide Author: middletown, Pennsylvania Attorneys General: Atlanta magazine Nationwide

Aug 09 2016
National Renewal Exchange They offer magazines for a price that sounds great supposedly taking out once a month but in actuality they take out one large sum of money out your account then they continue taking out money even after you request to cancel your subscription with them they give you a hard time and won't let you cancel services. I've paid them over $425.00 for magazines that I don't even recieve. Bloomington Minnesota Nationwide Author: Portmouth, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Renewal Exchange Nationwide

Aug 06 2016
Fingerhut Double Charge -- Collection and Active at the same time Van Nuys California Nationwide Author: Van Nuys, California Unusual Rip-Off: Fingerhut Nationwide

22, Report #1320244

Aug 02 2016
iPostal1 USZoom HORRIBLE SERVICE. INCOMPETENT.MISLEADING ADVERTISING Valley Cottage NY Author: San Francisco, California Mailbox Rentals: iPostal1 Nationwide

23, Report #1319979

Aug 01 2016
Vskin Active ordered the trial order of the vskin active and the ageEscape and later saw that I had been charged for 93.95 and 93.59 for these two items and cannot get in contact with this company would like a refund nationwide Nationwide Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Vskin Active Nationwide

24, Report #1319410

Jul 28 2016
Grandview Manor DB, LLC James Ford, Donna O'ConnorDB Enterprises LLCKona Realty, DB Enterprises LLC Unscrupulous individuals who steal deposits using illegal eviction processes (15 day notices on a active lease, etc) Daytona Beach Florida Author: Warrenville, South Carolina Questionable Activities: Grandview Manor DB, LLC Daytona Beach, Florida

25, Report #1319049

Jul 26 2016
Countrywide Periodicals Inc RipOff Scammers - will not allow you to cancel subscriptions and charges you for full price of years worth of magazines!! Hamilton Montana Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketers: Countrywide Periodicals Inc Hamilton, Montana