Your Search | active periodicals, mailbox magazines

Oct 21 2016
587,,,, Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 19 2016
Periodicals Countrywide Periodicals Outrageous & Popular Rip-Off by Sales People Hamiliton Montana Author: Jefferson City, Missouri Sales People: Periodicals Hamiliton, Montana

Oct 15 2016
Entrepreneurs Sales Never received the magazines I paid for! Michigan City Indiana Author: Boulder, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: Entrepreneurs Sales Michigan City, Indiana

Oct 12 2016
Biddergy in fact a active licensed dealer with the State of Michigan Author: Sterling hgts , Michigan Auctions: Biddergy Online Auctions Kalamazoo, Michigan

Oct 05 2016
tracfone I purchased a refurbished phone and minutes online in july 2016. I didn't use all of the minutes and the service was soposed to be active until 09/04/16, all of a sudden the phone wouldn't work in august. I contacted tracfone by phone several times and they put me on hold for long periods of time.  miami Florida Author: farmington, Maine Questionable Activities: tracfone miami, Florida

Oct 04 2016
Vskin Active Abella Mayfair FINE PRINT obligates you to ongoing monthly charges San diego California Author: Delta, British Columbia Home HealthCare: Vskin Active Internet

Oct 04 2016
national renewal exchange national magazine renewal They have ripped me off of over $500 minnesota Not a rebuttal! Please read!!!! Author: Moline, Illinois Newspapers – Magazines: national renewal exchange minnesota

Oct 03 2016
Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. customers and clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Apollo Marketing Inc. Apollo Marketing Inc. is dedicated to 100% customer and client satisfaction, exceptional customer and client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Apollo Marketing pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Apollo Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Reports are Permanent Author: Lincoln, Illinois Con Artists: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Nationwide

Sep 29 2016
Apollo Marketing Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Apollo Marketing Inc. over 50,000 satisfied subscribers. Apollo Marketing Inc. has been established as a magazine fulfillment center since 2014. Apollo Marketing, a family owned and operated company dedicated to getting major publisher's magazines out to the consumer.  Apollo Marketing offers independent contractors outstanding customer service for the subscribers, order processing and accounting.  Apollo Marketing Inc. requires all independent contractors to do extensive interviews, background checks and drug screening for all sales agents. Apollo Marketing Inc. maintains a Roster of active sales agents on our website to empower you the consumer with the knowledge of who is at your door.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Internet Marketing Companies: Apollo Marketing Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Apollo Marketing since 2014 is a magazine fulfillment center. Apollo Marketing main goal to provide data entry for Independent Contractors selling their magazines. Apollo Marketing Inc. has made a serious commitment to making sure you the consumer has a positive and safe experience with all of our independent contractor's sales agents. Lincoln , Illinois

Sep 28 2016
Vskin Age Escape Eye Gel, Vskin Active snake venom peptide cream Swindlers, hidden terms, roping you in for monthly expensive creams, no supervisor available, no reply to email, offering free creams. Not free.  Internet Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Sales People: Vskin Internet

Sep 27 2016
National Prize Register Mail Scam Still Active Bayside New York Author: Lake Elsinore, California Unusual Rip-Off: National Prize Register Bayside, New York

Sep 26 2016
Los Angeles Times Hidden charges for unwanted Premium Issues Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Newspapers – Magazines: Los Angeles Times Los Angeles, California

Sep 19 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH Mistakenly included in a winner announcement for $10,000 sweepstakes prize New York Florida pch informed me i one $10,000 Author: LAKELAND, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Publishers Clearing House Lakeland, Florida

Sep 17 2016
Midwest Periodicals Scam Bugs Houston Texas Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Con Artists: Midwest Periodicals Houston, Texas

Sep 15 2016
Virgin Active Norwest Gym, Worst Gym in Sydney Baulkham Hills NSW Author: Kellyville, Other Health Clubs & Gyms: Virgin Active Norwest Baulk ham Hills, NSW, Other

Sep 14 2016
Hearst Magazines Hearst Communications Tricked into magazine subscription New York New York Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Miscellaneous Companies: Hearst Magazines New York, New York

Sep 12 2016
Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape V-skin active ads on Facebook  Nationwide
Author: Merritt Island, Florida Adult Care Facilities: Age Scape/ Age Escape/ Vskin/ Escape Nationwide

Sep 11 2016
Empire Readers Service I called to cancel and they told me I could not because order was already placed Lakewoos Ohio Question Author: Versailles, Kentucky Newspapers – Magazines: Empire Readers Service Nationwide

Sep 07 2016
Subco Contact us at I started receiving 3 different magazines in my name that I have not ordered. I called the companies which is Good Housekeeping the Oprah Magazine and women's day to cancel and I'm told I cannot cancel that a third-party ordered them for me. I do not want them I can't afford them and I want them cancelled. how can somebody order magazines in my name and have them sent to me and then send me the bill
Author: Bay city, Michigan Sales People: Subco

Sep 01 2016
Mailbox Media Lakesha Wilson, Rep. # 1377 Sucker!!! Glendale Arizona Update Author: Towson, Maryland Door to Door Sales: Mailbox Media Glendale, Arizona

Sep 01 2016
National Publishing Xchange debited my account in Nov.2015-cannot get my magazines Sandy Spring Georgia Author: Suffolk, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: National Publishing Xchange Sandy Spring, Georgia

Aug 26 2016
Garcinia Active/Slim Cleanse Detox When purchasing the Natural Garcina @ 10:30 pm I noticed after putting my information into the one screen that Natural Cleanse Detox popped up, but I did not fill in those fields. I declined the offer. My gut feeling when I saw this screen, I felt something was not right.This is business has bad practices that must be reported right away. Tampa Florida Author: Chester, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Garcinia Active Slim Tampa, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Ultimate reader's Service No easy canceling Lakewood Ohio Author: White Plains, New York Newspapers – Magazines: Ultimate reader's Service Lakewood, Ohio

Aug 24 2016
Think Media Company Inc FRAUD Dont know. ordered through paypal Internet
Author: Star, Idaho Newspapers – Magazines: Think Media Company Inc Internet

Aug 22 2016
National home gardening club Joined in 03 and paid 200.00 to be a life time member .In 2015 they quit sending me magazines called the 18003248454 which is always busy. Please go after these liar's. Minnetonk MN Nationwide Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Appliances: National home gardening club Nationwide