ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES
There may be more specific results for "ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES"
For more specific results for "ACTIVE PERIODICALS, MAILBOX MAGAZINES"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 25 2017
Sub Co.Com I AM receiving unsolicited magazines, I want them to stop. California Author: Channelview, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Sub NATIONWIDE

May 24 2017
people magazine fraudulent subscription charge New York Nationwide Author: RANCHO MIRAGE, California Newspapers – Magazines: people magazine Nationwide

May 24 2017
Newspaper Archive.com Good idea, but ... Internet Author: Toccoa, Georgia Newspapers – Magazines: Newspaper Archive.com Internet

May 19 2017
USA Nursery USA Nursery Internet Fraud - Took my money never sent my trees -won't return emails. Mailbox always full so you cannot leave a message and NO one ever answers Woodbury, CT Author: Pilot Mountain, North Carolina Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

May 17 2017
Adaptive Active products eye creme and facial serum Costa Mesa California 92626 Nationwide Author: Lithonia, Georgia Skin Care: Adaptive Nationwide

May 11 2017
Active Male Medical Center Very Shady Dunedin Internet
Author: Dunedin, Florida Personal Services: Active Male Medical Center Internet

May 07 2017
Three Humans And A Dog Ordered a jersey for my dog but recieved the wrong order. Been trying to contact them through email but they dont respond even though they are being active on their instagram page. Charlotte Internet
Author: San Antonio, Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Three Humans And A Dog Internet

May 03 2017
Americas Readers' Service False Sales Tactics Baltimore Maryland Author: Gilbert, Arizona Newspapers – Magazines: Americas Readers' Service Baltimore, Maryland

May 02 2017
Earth Class Mail 9450 SW Gemini DrBeaverton, OR 97008 THEY STOLE MY MONEY AND LIED ABOUT REFUNDING IT bEAVERTON OR Internet We apologize for any inconvenience, but we have not control over how your bank/card process refunds Author: Orlando , Florida Mailbox Rentals: Earth Class Mail Internet

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
UPS Store Mail Services Need to be timely! Henderson Nevada Who are you Robert? Author: Henderson, Nevada Mailbox Rentals: UPS Store Henderson, Nevada

Apr 21 2017
Billing Department Services Magazine Scam this is a collection place I never order nor received magazines someone used info to order Magazines Los Angeles California Author: Phenix City, Alabama Collection Agencies: Billing Department Services Los Angeles, Alabama

Apr 17 2017
North Atlanta Magazine Corp I received a call saying that I was eligible to receive so many magazines .was never told anything about how much .next thing I knew I was transfered to some smarta** s***. that then told me I would be receiving these magazines for 4.50 a week but I would not be charged by the week it would be some other monthly price and that would not be charged until I recievied the magazines. I told him why did he need my card for to make sure my account was active and that it would not be charged. Until the magazines came . never got any magazines they charged my . account . 83 .20!! Drive Cummings Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: North Atlanta Magazine Corp

Apr 15 2017
Active Facial - Satin Youth Satin Youth, Essential Formula Satin Youth scam St. Georgia Utah Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Active Facial - Satin Youth St. Georgia, Utah

Apr 13 2017
Pacific Magazine Billing, LLC I sent them $79.95 in October 2016 for a subscription to TV Guide and I got no magazines and they won't return my phone calls. San Marcos California Author: Bumpass, Virginia Newspapers – Magazines: Pacific Magazine Billing, LLC Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Primal Health health magazines, health supplements Allen Texas Author: Wabasha, Minnesota Supplemental Health Programs: Primal Health Allen, Texas

Apr 06 2017
Student Relief Center LLC SRC The Company (SRC) Student Relief Solutions LLC has NO valid Customer Service phone number. When calling the company at: 1-877-659-2661 at 9 am start of business day, recording states “due to high call volume….” Then, a recording offers an opportunity to leave a voice message and the MAILBOX IS ALWAYS FULL. An email comes from an echosign@echosign.com in my Gmail account and also offers a processing@studentreliefcenter.net I have never received an email from that address. The email asking for a new ACH form is a “picture” not a document with an html link in it asking for banking information to continue taking $49.99. This has been going on since 2013. Fort Lauderdale Internet Author: Jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Services: Student Relief Center LLC Internet

Mar 24 2017
Synapse Group Time Inc. marketing, magazines, distributor Stamford Connecticut Author: Grovetown, Georgia Consumer Services: Synapse Group Stamford, Connecticut

Mar 21 2017
Miami Herald Didn't receive newspaper delivery during more than 6 months and still receiving a bills Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Newspapers – Magazines: Miami Herald Miami, Florida

Mar 18 2017
Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Robert Jackson, Terry Door to Door Magazine Sales Rip off take your money and never get your magazines. Company won't answer your call nor return any phone messages you leave on their ph.# 888-526-1207 Omaha Nebraska Author: Boca Raton, Florida Door to Door Sales: Excellent Sales Omaha Nebraska Omaha , Nebraska

Mar 16 2017
Periodicals I was called by someone who asked if I could hear them well since they were calling from a long distance. They asked if I had made a purchase of some magazines, in which I clearly said no. After this, they wanted me to confirm my address, in which I did not confirm anything, nor did I give them any card information. Hamilton Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Book & Magazine Publishers: Periodicals Internet

Mar 14 2017
OnFitness Magazine Half of OnFitness Magazine Is Old Material from Past Issues California Author: Denver, Colorado Newspapers – Magazines: OnFitness Magazine Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
North Shore Agency-NSA ,nsapay.com Magazine subscription/renewal payment Melville New York Author: Stratham, New Hampshire Newspapers – Magazines: North Shore Agency-NSA Melville, New York

Mar 13 2017
iPostal1 Billed 2 months and never received any mail. Louisville Kentucky Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Mailbox Rentals: iPostal1 Louisville, Kentucky

Mar 09 2017
Monte Freight llc MONTE FREIGHT LLC is an active carrier operating under USDOT Number 2589620. Never paid me, the company driver for the work I completed. They hold back 1 check for 1 week and then will slow pay the driver to the point you become 2 to 3 weeks owed (in the hole). They do not have direct deposit but will charge the driver $15.00 to wire monies into their account. Fuel card will come up inactive at times and will ask just to complete the load that the driver put in enough fuel just to get to your appointment..But then never pay you back your monies. Munster Nationwide Author: OWINGS MILLS, Maryland Trucking Companies: Monte Freight llc Nationwide