AG SERVICES MAINTENANCE & REPAIR, INCORPORATED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AG SERVICES Maintenance & Repair, Incorporated
There may be more specific results for "AG SERVICES Maintenance & Repair, Incorporated"
For more specific results for "AG SERVICES Maintenance & Repair, Incorporated"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Collective Agency Keith Moore, Keith Osbourne L Moore Theft of Artiste Deposit - Acts as a Booking Agent for Reggae Artistes Antioch, CA Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Collective Agency Internet

Jul 24 2017
Resume Secrets; Resume Secrets/Hidden Job Market /reCareered.com/Phil Rosenberg DO NOT SUBSCRIBE-YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK Nationwide Author: Ocean View, Delaware Employment Services: Resume Secrets; Resume Secrets/Hidden Job Market Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Devry University Financial aid/grant moneys removed without cause Chesapeke Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Financial Services: Devry University Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Medical Services Group calls several times a day regarding pain ointment Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Medical Supplies: Medical Services Group Reno, Nevada

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
INSTAsmile Spent 319$ on clip on vaneers & after sending in my first impressions they tell me they were not good enough, after they sent me more impression material- I went to my dentist to have him do it & then they tell me THOSE are not good enough and they can't do anything for me. SCAM. Nationwide Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Consumer Services: INSTAsmile Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Victory Tower Condiminiums Robert S. Shoemaker & Associates scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet
Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: Victory Tower Condiminiums Internet

Jul 24 2017
Cindy Voorhees, Cindy Voorhees, Cindy P Voorhees, Cindy P Rowan, Cindy Rowan, Cynthia P Rowan, Cynthia Patricia Rowan, Cynthia P Sasser, Cynthia Patricia Sasser, Cindy Pat VoorheesCynthia P VoorheesCynthia VoorheesCynthia Vorrheessasser Is Cindy Vorhees of Chipley Florida Hiding Something? Shoplifter? Retail Theft? Chipley Florida Author: Chipley, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Cindy Voorhees Chipley, Florida

Jul 24 2017
texas workforce Texas unemployment Biggest ripoff san antonio Nationwide Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas Government Services: texas workforce Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
Computer Systems & Methods CSM, Neact, Softsource DO NOT PAY THEIR BILLS Somerville New Jersey Author: New Jersey Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Computer Systems & Methods Somerville, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 24 2017
ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, Missosuri USA robert shoemaker scamming expats in medellin colombia medellin Internet Author: frisco, Texas Real Estate Services: ROBERT S SHOEMAKER & ASSOC - Kansas City, MO USA Internet

Jul 24 2017
Kelly Pope RV Repair Satellite Beach Florida Author: Titusville, Florida RV Parts & Accessories: Kelly Pope RV Repair Satellite Beach, Florida

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Mr. Holiday's Property Services & Mr. Holiday Lighting Paid for snow removal, recieved headache instead. Still no refund in sight. Lynbrook New York
Author: Lynbrook, New York Property Management: Mr. Holiday's Property Services Lynbrook, New York

Jul 24 2017
I Can Handyman cheated Lynnwood Washington Author: Lewiston, Idaho Small Business Services: I Can Handyman Lewiston, Idaho

Jul 24 2017
First Cash Advance Internet Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: First Cash Advance Internet

Jul 24 2017
WISH I have been ordering from Wish for about two years now. Recently I noticed charges to my credit that I had not made. Most recently July 10th and 21st for $6.30 and $20.00 consecutively. That may not seem like much but I live on social security so I needed that money. Internet Author: Peterson, Iowa Credit & Debt Services: WISH Internet

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Astroid Eco Clean Be careful Calgary Alberta
Author: Florida Cleaning Services: Astroid Eco Clean Calgary, Alberta

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hertosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania