Your Search | aiu online cec ctu american intercontinental university online, colorado techincal university
There may be more reports for "aiu online cec ctu american intercontinental university online, colorado techincal university"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "aiu online cec ctu american intercontinental university online, colorado techincal university"

May 30 2016
h r Cream hRCream Spanish fork, Utah I ordered online hr cream and another cream on the advertised free trial samples with shipping & handling of $4.95, no written terms of 14 days , no agreement that if it was not returned nor cancelled within 14 days, the full amount of $ 88 for the eye cream will be charged.  Santa ana Author: Buena park, California Adult Care Facilities: h r Cream Santa ana,

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Ibotta Ripped out of my earnings with no valid reason Denver Colorado Author: Oak Park, Illinois On-Line Stores: Ibotta Denver, Colorado

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
DONALD CRONIN TODD / SANDRA JUSTIN MATURE AMERICAN HEALTHCARE AMERICAN SENIOR BENEFITS FAILURE TO PAY FOR SERVICES PROVIDED, UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES, LIARS Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Financial Services: DONALD CRONIN TODD/SANDRA JUSTIN Altamonte Springs, Florida

May 29 2016
Luminess deluxe eye therapy Deluxe wrinkle reducing eye serum as seen on Dr Ox Santa Ana California Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Alternative Health: Luminess deluxe eye therapy California

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado
RE: False Claims Against Blue Line Protection Group, Inc. Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Gamestop rips off hundreds of customers who used their online application for purchased game access!! Grapewine Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Computer Software: Gamestop Grapewine, Texas

May 28 2016
TN Wholesale Nursery TN Online Plant Nursery Scam, they send dead trees and will not refund Internet Author: USA, Ohio Nurseries: TN Wholesale Nursery Internet

May 28 2016
All State Van Lines Relocation Relo Van Lines This is the worst, most unprofessional organization that I have ever worked with! Margate Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Moving Companies: All State Van Lines Relocation Margate, Florida

May 27 2016
Flash Auto Sales Unprofessional and uncalled for Castle Rock Colorado Maybe... Author: Colorado Auto Dealers: Flash Auto Sales Castle Rock , Colorado

May 27 2016
Veracity Credit Consultants Untruthful about results of utilizing their services and how long it would take. Denver Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Veracity Credit Internet

May 27 2016
MonogramHub Leather bond book; Didn't honor Groupon; Bait and Switch Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Book & Magazine Publishers: MonogramHub Internet

May 27 2016
The Ray Reynolds university The Blueprint Of Sucess Costa Mesa, California Author: Piscataway, New Jersey Business Consulting: The Ray Reynolds University – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business Costa Mesa, California

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
Grand Canyon University Fraud Phoenix Arizona Author: Woodstock , Georgia Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University Phoenix, Arizona

May 27 2016
FBCS University of Phoenix Collection Agency Used Loan Paid Off stating they show still oweing full balance Nationwide Nationwide Author: Ohio Colleges and Universities: FBCS

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
North American Power Forced Sale Norwalk Connecticut Author: Depew, New York Liars: North American Power Norwalk, Connecticut

May 27 2016
Quote Wizard complete rip-off for leads Denver Nationwide Author: Lakewood, Colorado Insurance Agencies: Quote Wizard Nationwide

May 27 2016
Dollar rent a car Dollar, Thrifty Requested I purchase their insurance when I picked up the car at Dusseldorf airport. I do have insurance with my American Express card and when I did the online reservation via travelocity I declined the insurance provided by Dollar Dusseldorf Not sure Author: Cobham, Auto Rentals: dollar rent a car Internet

May 26 2016
Vehicle Solutions Immediate response required Factory warranty on car about to expire Nationwide Author: Centennial, Colorado Insurance Companies: Vehicle Solutions Nationwide

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide