Your Search | alliance 8

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Rippedu Skincare 8 I checked my checking account on 01/19/2017 and noticed $89.79 was taken out of my checking account. Did not authorized it. Don't know how and why it was withdrawn. I am on disability and can't afford this to happen to me. There is no number or address for me to try and solve this on my own. Please help me. Thank-you Mary Miller Internet Question for you--- Author: Westwego, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Rippedu Skincare 8 Internet

Jan 18 2017
ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY, ZANDERINS.COM, WWW.ZANDERINS.COM, DAVE RAMSEY, HTTP://ZANDERINS.COM, ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE TERM ZANDER LIFE INSURANCE SCAM == BEWARE BAIT AND SWITCH = QUOTES LOW THEN APPROVES AND INCREASES PRICE BY 10X AFTER 8 WEEKS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK Nationwide Author: Woodstock, Georgia Health Insurance: ZANDER INSURANCE COMPANY Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 12 2017
Tee4CoolGrandma.Com Placed order 12/8/2016 have not received inquired 12/31/2016 no reply as yet on order 48314 Internet Author: Oroville , California Computer Fraud: Tee4CoolGrandma.Com Internet

Jan 11 2017
Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Sale of my timeshares to Prime Alliance Holdings Ohio Ohio Author: Oceanside, California Home Owner Associations: Prime Alliance Holding/Amadeus Vacations Ohio

Jan 11 2017
alan holm Sent me 27,000$ of product that has 8 multiple colors on each panel and it is advertized as a barn wood look but it looks like children used crayons to color a project. Potomac Montana Author: Potomac, Montana Builders & Contractors: alan holm Potomac, Montana

Jan 10 2017
Janus Options I opened an account in April 27,2016 with a deposit of $.500 ,$2,500 on 5/30 $1,000 on 77/8 with bonus balance is $62,799. Requested withdrawal but refused time after time Now web site is down. London Author: White City, Oregon Investment Brokers: Janus Options

Jan 09 2017
Credit Acceptance CAC Great lakes car sales sold me a 2004 gr prix brakes were hard they ket me take it home three weeks later i had to get a new transmission. I called cac they said take it back a no go i end up. Getting it impounded at my apt complex because they lot was being redone 1 month after having the car i needed a turpentine belt it stayed parked 8 months no payment no contact from either end in 2008 sept they sued me 2010 and take my taxes this isnt fair... RIP OFF MY MOM PAYED THEM 4 YEARS AND STILL OWE 2800 ON A 01 DURANGO IT WAS SOLD WITH A HANGER HOLDING THE MUFFLER... It was so loud I thought the city was about to knock down my house Southfield Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Auto Dealer Repairs: Credit Acceptance Southfield , Michigan

Jan 07 2017
High class universe Ordered two dog banks dec 8. Received confirmation that it was getting ready to ship but never did. Emailed them with no response Internet Author: Piqua, Ohio Toy Stores: High class universe Internet

Jan 05 2017
Tracy Brennan Nocoatkitty Fake pedigrees and sick cats Blackwood New Jersey
Nocoatkitty is Top Notch Author: Gloucester township , New Jersey Animal Abuse: Tracy Brennan Blackwood, New Jersey

Jan 04 2017
PGI Pyramid VIP 8 months of bogus charges for a service I did not subscribe to! Yes I should have caught it sooner but I did not take care to question the 14.95 charge until now. I too ordered something from this Company 8 months ago and went through return procedure. Never ordered from them before and did not recognize name of company. This card has a lot of charges on it and it took me awhile to realize this charge was being repeated every month. I would never have signed up for a VIP device online as I do very little shopping online. I have no clue what I have been paying for for 8 months, but if this is standard practice this company should be turned in for fraud at the very least. Beware consumer!!! Author: Boulder, Colorado Veteran's Administration: Attorney Generals: PGI Pyramid VIP Internet

Jan 03 2017
Housing Hub Lived in unit 8 years with my 13 year old don fell behind on rent filed eviction. Paid most of the money 1 week later sherifg kicked us out in 15 min. Now today they have 2 dumpsters throwing out my personal belongings and said i can dig them out of the dumpster. St paul Minnesota Author: St Paul, Minnesota Real Estate Services: Housing Hub St paul, Minnesota

Jan 03 2017
Camping and Fishing Outlet Ortderd Yeti Rambler 30 oz. and accessory kit on November 8 and have not received product. Company does not respond to inquiries. Internet and San Antonio Texas Author: Waxahachie, Texas Sporting Goods: Camping and Fishing Outlet San Antonio, Texas

Jan 03 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Save up to $60 Sent all my receipts in and received a check for $8 with an explanation that it was a duolicate Del Rio Texas Consumer contacted and Payment issued Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Jan 02 2017
Cash Advance Inc Hilary DawsonTracy Anderson I received an email from these people saying I owed 1352.76 dollars and if I didn't contact them and settle with them they would file suit against me in court. I have never heard from them before yet they gave a date of March 8 2015 that they have tried to contact me from. That was almost 2 years ago and they are just now threading to file suit. Well just let them file. Author: Deville, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Advance Inc

Café 8 1/2 STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE!!! Honolulu Hawaii
Grow up Author: Temecula, California Restaurants: Café 8 1/2 Honolulu, Hawaii

Jan 02 2017
Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Amadeus Vacations, Prime Alliance Holdings, Vacations Los Cabos Purchase of my Pueblo Bonito ownership - but did not. Cabo San Lucas; Towson,Maryland, Cleveland, Ohio Mexico, Maryland, Ohio Author: Paradise, California Travel Services: Punta Resorts Cabo, Prime Alliance Holdings, Amadeus Vacations Cabo San Lucas,

Dec 31 2016
South Carolina Legal Services Belittled me for not being financial able to provide expensive and complicated copies if videos, photos, USDA Rural Development Laws and Handbooks like 3560 regulations in 515 properties and Housing and Urban Development Handbook laws including 42 properties and Section 8. Belittled me for not having transportation and even inferring that I should have friends or neighbors that can provide transportation to excessive court hearings long distances away. Conway South Carolina Author: Columbua, South Carolina Attorneys & Legal Services: South Carolina Legal Services Conway, South Carolina

Dec 31 2016
Alliance Security Inc. defective equipment Warwick Rhode Island Author: South Bend, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: Alliance Security Inc. Rhode Island

Dec 30 2016
High Class Universe doing business as Unstoppables, LLC I ordered a cute dog bank on December 6 and was charged $21.99 on December 8! I never received the bank and number is not a working number and email inquiries are not answered! No city listed Internet Author: Nashville, Georgia TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Unstoppables, LLC Internet