Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

ALLIANCE 8

Showing 1-25 of 5,917 Found Reports For more specific results for "ALLIANCE 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

4, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 13 2017
NAA The Alliance Burlington North Carolina Author: Ewing, Idaho Adoption Agencies: NAA Burlington , North Carolina

Mar 13 2017
Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Ellis Island Mis-leading information as to FREE 24hr Airport Shuttle / Deposit taken for 6 hr. stay Las Vegas Nevada Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 11 2017
Legal Aromatherapy.com I ordered 8gr of mind trip was sent 8 gram of Kisha Cole which had no potentcy. Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Liars: Legal Aromatherapy Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 11 2017
Fireside bank Sold me a lemon and it trying to garnish my wages 8 tears later Closed California Who Caused This? Author: San Bernardino, California Auto & Truck Rental: Fireside bank California

Mar 09 2017
titan salvage alliance network akt they took my money and gave me nothing. ? Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: titan salvage alliance network akt Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
miniclip 8 ball pool on Facebook does not appear Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Websites: Miniclip.com - 8 ball pool Internet

Mar 08 2017
usexpress i did not receive a paycheck for 8 months starting june 2016 lost lease truck,car repoed,they took all my money tunnel hill Nationwide Author: johnstown, New York Trucking Companies: usexpress Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Bolin Development is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Bolin Development Resources implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities in real estate development effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Bolin Development pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Development, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Wanted Criminals: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Arline Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Arline Bolin's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality services to her real estate clients. *UPDATE: Arline Bolin pledges her commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Arline Bolin recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Liars: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Don Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to customer satisfaction. Don Bolin's approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Don Bolin pledges his commitment to always improving his operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Don Bolin is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Mar 08 2017
INDIAMART indiamart SUPPLIER and ASHOR PHARMACEUTICALS SCAM 2785 US BUYERS & me India Nationwide Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited was Pharma Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: INDIAMART Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Merrick Products Trump Coins ordered four coins paid with debit card. was told coins shipped 2/18 ... nothing and it's 3/8 .. no answer to e-mails SCAM Internet Author: Christoval, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Merrick Products Internet

Mar 07 2017
Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC we started to rent to own in july 15 , 2015 and then we buy the house in april 8 2016 we paid down 10,000 and we been making our house paymet on time and kingdom have not made our house payment and its not in our name to and it foreclose 0n march 22 is the courth date and they selliny our haome on april 19 of this year we have alll of our paper work on the house Greenville South Carolina Author: Bessemer City, North Carolina Real Estate Services: Kingdom Connected Investments, LLC Greenville, South Carolina

Mar 06 2017
Premier Rental Solutions Offered to help me sell time share within 3 months (9/8/16) Orlando Florida Author: Monroe, Ohio Time-share developers: Premier Rental Solutions Orlando, Florida

Mar 06 2017
99 Santa placed a order on Dec 8th and have not recieved it. I emailed them several times and all they keep saying is they will ship in 5-8 days. Internet Author: warsaw, Missouri Bed & Bath: 99 Santa Internet

Mar 04 2017
HOME PERFORMANCE ALLIANCE INC. HPA St. Petersburg Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Door to Door Sales: HOME PERFORMANCE ALLIANCE INC. St. Petersburg, Florida

Mar 04 2017
racedayquads I ordered a few battery the shippement where 8 euro so i add a few other cheap things to make the shippement worth they cancel the battery and refund me but they didn't let me the opportunity to cancel all my order so i paid 8 euro shippement for a 15 euro order instead of a 50 euro order Internet Author: Schaerbeek [1030], Other Hobby Shops: racedayquads Internet

Mar 03 2017
national home buyers alliance fast talking smooth operators Dallas Texas Author: desoto, Texas Mortgage Companies: national home buyers alliance Dallas, Texas

Mar 03 2017
Mission Club Apartments Alliance Residential Company Beware - These People Are Lying Thieves Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Neighborhood Services: Mission Club Apartments Orlando, Florida