ALLIANCE 8 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ALLIANCE 8
There may be more specific results for "ALLIANCE 8"
For more specific results for "ALLIANCE 8"
Showing 1-25 of 5,924 Found Reports For more specific results for "ALLIANCE 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Computer Services of Brevard Replaced good Windows 10 disc with Windows 8 disc that shuts down Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Computer Services of Brevard Melbourne, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Transunion Took the $1 subscription trial, and my bad, forgot to cancel. But in 8 months-NOT ONE INVOICE TO MY EMAIL to let me know they were charging me. What kind of business doesn't issue an invoice? And their on-line creidt report stars out the last four numbers of the account number so I cant even call the reporter up and give a correct number. Probably because Transunion wants me to pay more money than the $160 I gave them for nothing Internet Your kidding right? Author: Hyattsville, Maryland Credit Reporting Agencies: Transunion Internet

Apr 16 2017
Advance Auto Sales I bought a car 4/8/17 I had issues as soon as i drove off the lot called they were closed, waitin until monday 4/10/2017, took it to bill estes dealership to get a recall done they proceed to tell me how the car needed timing chains and it would cost me 2200$, I contacted them they told me the dealership was giving me the wrong information, I got the vehicle checked at oReillys jiffy lube and auto zoone, they all gave me the same codes or similar, on 4/13/2017 i called the owner Garnet Cook to come get the vehicle from CarX where it had broke down completetly, it needs an engine, air pumps,catylc converter, timing chains, OIL LEAKAGE, feul pumps, it has alot going on and I personally read reviews after the fact and this man has a bad reputation, when people do business with you, you should at least show some type of respect and assist them REGARDLESS of the warranties. Indianapolis Indiana You did the inspection at the wrong time Author: Westfield, Indiana Junk Dealers: Advance Auto Sales Indianapolis, Indiana

Apr 13 2017
Ace Incorp Martin Copper (email says Martin Cooper) Gave a case number and said I had a court date March 8, and that I owed $500.00. No City listed Internet Author: Spokane, Washington Cash Services: Ace Incorp Internet

Apr 10 2017
Frigidaire/Electrolux Refrigerator issues since it was purchased, 8 service calls before it was a year old Augusta Georgia Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Appliances: Frigidaire/Electrolux Augusta, Georgia

Apr 07 2017
Koenig Rowe Campbell Alliance KRCA ,Is Totally Fraudulent. Beware Of A Lewis Stone Or Albert Hoff London London UK. Author: STRATHDALE, Other Financial Services: Koenig Rowe Campbell Alliance London, Other

Apr 05 2017
Hitquarters/Song Alliance Ranis,Patric Throwing money down the drain/Utterly useless/Out of Date (by a decade) Internet Author: London, Alabama Recording Studio, Record Producers: Hitquarters/Song Alliance Internet

Mar 24 2017
Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia They have taken 8 payments of $79.95 from my account without knowledge or permission! Internet Author: Lake alfred, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Pro diet Pure Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Alliance One / Athene Oh where, oh where did my policy go? and where is my money today? Nationwide Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Insurance Agencies: Alliance One / Athene Nationwide

12, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

Mar 13 2017
NAA The Alliance Burlington North Carolina Author: Ewing, Idaho Adoption Agencies: NAA Burlington , North Carolina

Mar 13 2017
Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Ellis Island Mis-leading information as to FREE 24hr Airport Shuttle / Deposit taken for 6 hr. stay Las Vegas Nevada Author: Long Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: Super 8 Las Vegas Koval Lane Las Vegas, Nevada

Mar 11 2017
Legal Aromatherapy.com I ordered 8gr of mind trip was sent 8 gram of Kisha Cole which had no potentcy. Internet Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Liars: Legal Aromatherapy Internet

Mar 11 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Received an email and it stated the following:We have sent you this warning notification about legal proceedings of March 8, 2014 but you failed to respond on time now it’s high time if you failed to respond in next 72 HOURS we will register this case in ARREST SCAM!!! Internet Author: Hagerstown, Maryland Loans: Cash Advance, Inc. & Richard White States Attorney of Los Angeles, CA Internet

Mar 11 2017
Fireside bank Sold me a lemon and it trying to garnish my wages 8 tears later Closed California Who Caused This? Author: San Bernardino, California Auto & Truck Rental: Fireside bank California

Mar 09 2017
titan salvage alliance network akt they took my money and gave me nothing. ? Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Auto Advertising Services: titan salvage alliance network akt Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
miniclip 8 ball pool on Facebook does not appear Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Websites: Miniclip.com - 8 ball pool Internet

Mar 08 2017
usexpress i did not receive a paycheck for 8 months starting june 2016 lost lease truck,car repoed,they took all my money tunnel hill Nationwide Author: johnstown, New York Trucking Companies: usexpress Nationwide

Mar 08 2017
Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Bolin Development is dedicated to customer satisfaction, Bolin Development Resources implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help clients search for new opportunities in real estate development effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Bolin Development pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Bolin Development, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: , Wanted Criminals: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Arline Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Arline Bolin's past and current approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality services to her real estate clients. *UPDATE: Arline Bolin pledges her commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Arline Bolin recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Liars: Bolin Development TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Don Bolin, Arline Bolin, Bolin Estates, Bolin Real Estate Development constructing projects of all sizes & scales. Skilled in solving complex problems relating to estate design & construction management. Don Bolin’s extensive construction expertise enables him to oversee projects delivering them on schedule & within budget. Marina del Rey, Los Angeles, California

Mar 08 2017
Don Bolin TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Bolin Development dedicated to customer satisfaction. Don Bolin's approach to business is focused on providing the highest customer satisfaction in the industry.*UPDATE: Don Bolin pledges his commitment to always improving his operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. Don Bolin is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.

Mar 08 2017
INDIAMART indiamart SUPPLIER and ASHOR PHARMACEUTICALS SCAM 2785 US BUYERS & me India Nationwide Alliance Pharmaceuticals Limited was Pharma Author: Houston, Texas Medical Supplies: INDIAMART Nationwide