Your Search | alliance 8

May 03 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a 30 oz tumbler with spill proof lid on 4/8/2016, they said it was on back order for 2-3 weeks Internet Author: Columbia, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Iceberg cups Internet

May 03 2016
My bonus center Health care alliance I did there survey after making a order online. I thought I was only paying $2 for a magazine. Internet Author: Tavares, Florida Questionable Activities: My bonus center Internet

Apr 25 2016
gardeners Collection FullFillment center I ordered 8 cherry trees from Gardeners Collection which cost almost $50 when I received them all of them looked like 5 inch sticks with no roots on 4 of them so I know they will not grow.Complete Ripoff McMinnville Internet Author: Southside, Alabama Landscaping: gardeners Collection Internet

Apr 25 2016
Sanford Brown College I was suppose to guaranteed a job when I graduated! I was suppose to make more than 8.00 a hour but never received nothing and only made 8 an hour Fenton Missouri Author: Mineral Point, Missouri $$ REWARDS Offered: Sanford Brown College

Apr 24 2016
allianceschool.com Won't give me my Certificate of Course Completion and turned me over to collections simply to get revenge against me. Internet Notaries Beware!!! Alliance School continues to rip off student!!! Author: Manteca, California Corrupt Companies: allianceschool.com Internet

Apr 24 2016
My afton They booked us we came and told us we couldn't play We are a band from nyc and we get to the Arlene's grocery venue and told us we can't play. They had 8 bands and over booked. Internet Author: Alabama Entertainers: MyAfton.com Internet

Apr 22 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
Everyone mentioned in this report has all my contact info including the Rip Off Report operators, they have my contact too. Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Apr 22 2016
Tech Alliance Anant Anand Shahi Tech Alliance is a Fraud company & Anant Anand Shahi is a Fraud and a Scammer Sandiego California Ex-Employee trying to give bad feedback Author: Birmingham, Alabama On-Line Business: Tech Alliance Sandiego, California

Apr 21 2016
icsolution I add money on the phone through icsoultion because my wife is in jail. this is a company you call so you can get phone calls from jail. i add the money through ics, my wife called in the calls were droping so all the money i put on the phone was gone with out me talking to my wife this happen 4/8/16they told me it will take 3 business days to put the money back. here it is4/21/16in still no money has been place back on the phone are my card Internet Author: sac, California Correctional Facilities: icsolution Internet

Apr 21 2016
The Ding King Training Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: The Ding King Training Institute, Ripoff Report Verified Business. Over 23 years The Ding King has strived to offer highest quality training programs designed for customers success. Specializing in PDR – Scuffed Bumper Repair – Alloy Wheel Refinishing – Interior Repair – Windshield Repair & more. Todd Sudeck is Founder, President offering every customer a MONEY BACK PROMISE if not totally satisfied. TOTAL CUSTOMER SATISFACTION guaranteed! Should a customer desire additional training, Ding King will offer it free of charge. A member of Business Consumer Alliance Group with an A+ Rating. *UPDATE: The Ding King Training Institute, Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. The Ding King Training Institute, Inc. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
False Report Written by Competitor - CONFIRMED! Author: Sacramento, California Education & Learning Centers: Ding King Training Institute TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. The Ding King Institute opened campuses across America, only state licensed PDR school by Bureau For Private Post Secondary & Vocational Education in America, with State Agencies, providing complete Paintless Dent Repair solutions. 23 years The Ding King Training Institute, grown into the largest Paintless Dent Repair School in Nation. costa mesa, California

Apr 21 2016
Ocean Hills Recovery TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ocean Hills Recovery dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Ocean Hills Recovery past & current approach to business focused on providing highest quality addiction treatment services to clients. South Orange County, California addiction treatment *UPDATE: Ocean Hills Recovery pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, ensuring them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Ocean Hills Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Please read comment #8 first. This story is not credible. Author: san diego, California Adult Care Facilities: Ocean Hills Recovery – TRUSTED | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ocean Hills Recovery provides unique treatment approach called Collaborative Care. Working with addict on individual level, Ocean Hills Recovery clinical staff deals with individual emotional & psychological issues. Damage that may have been done to client's bodies is healed through exercise & proper nutrition. Client’s family included in process of recovery to help change social climate in which client developed DANA POINT, California

Apr 20 2016
Bang good I ordered a size 11 shoe, but received the equivalent to a size 8. They 1st refused a credit , then advised me to return the shoes to get refund. The problem with this is they're in China and the cost to return these shoes is more than the cost of the sho Defrauded China Internet Author: Magnolia, Delaware Sales People: Bang good Internet

Apr 20 2016
Whole Foods 14 Ounce Fresh Baby Kale Package Product Short by 3 1/8 Ounces Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Grocery Stores: Whole Foods Chicago, Illinois

Apr 18 2016
gift card rescue i sold two gift cards, value 400, they offered me 340 i accepted, they told me two weeks, it has now been 8 and i still havent gotten a check, they give me the runaround, they told me a check was mailed on march 29 and then said April 4th, still no check, i am going to report them for internet crimes and am calling the federal bureau of investigations columbia maryland Author: colorado springs, Colorado Cash Services: gift card rescue Internet

Apr 17 2016
Kittensforaddoption.us & United Shippers alliance Killed my kitten, completely broke my heart & stole $1300.00 Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Good Luck Author: Buckeye, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Kittensforaddoption.us Nationwide

Apr 16 2016
SBGA (Small Business Growth Alliance) (((REDACTED))), Regional Manager SBGA has removed $3,000+ from our account. For more than a year, the Clover system NEVER became operational; Concord California Frustrating Situation Author: Roseville, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SBGA (Small Business Growth Alliance) Concord, California

Apr 14 2016
World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica IS A SCAM! Brea California
Aegon/Transamerica does NOT own WFG Author: Las Vegas, Nebraska Financial Services: World Financial Group, Aegon, Transamerica Brea, California

Apr 13 2016
Pacific Living Properties Genesis Credit Management Charged rent beyond lease agreement and then threatened credit score if not paid in 24 hours, 8 months later! Seattle Washington Author: Cramerton, North Carolina Collection Agencies: Pacific Living Properties Seattle, Washington

Apr 11 2016
Well Striderq telling what reporting the wrong that somebody did to you on this site like chaz and ashley did to us is not slander when it is the truth what they did and she keeps spreading. Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Apr 11 2016
miniclip 8 ball pool i paid for services and the coins i paid for were kept or taken away. Internet Author: TOWN CREEK, Alabama Internet Fraud: miniclip Internet

Apr 10 2016
John Davis I Recieved a email on April 8, 2016 at 10:36am on my phone from John Davis a so called representative for the US Federal Court of Washington DC stating that I owe $ 841.00 dollars John Davis phone # 202-280-7713 Internet
Author: Brentwood, Maryland Cash Services: John Davis Internet

Apr 09 2016
Animal Care Center of Pasco County, Little rd New Port Richey, Florida ,COLD HEART, Owner Dr.David Griffin Negligent Staff Member KILLED OUR DOG! Pet Owners Beware!!!! Pet owner all around BEWARE OF Animal Care Center of Pasco County Used Negligence when administering large doses of Boosters casuing Cancer in our 8 lb Chihuahua New Port Richey Florida
Author: Holiday, Florida Veterinarian Services: Animal Care Center of Pasco County, Little rd New Port Richey, FL (COLD HEART) Owner Dr.David Griffin Negligent Staff Member KILLED OUR DOG! New Port Richey, Florida

Apr 08 2016
Nouveau Beauty Liberty Mo Gentalfeel.com and CreamTouch Some time in Febuary I ordered off facebook site for this eye and face serum, I thought it was free all I had to pay was the shipping and handling. I thought I had read everything real close and I don't rember seeing anything about cancelling after 14 days. I did go to one of there web sites and found the terms, and it says I would be charged 89.72 and I would recieve another shippment in 30 days and be charged another 89.72. I have been charged 84-75 and 89.75 on 3/9/16 and again on 4/8/16, a total of 349.00 and never received anything else. I;m sorry to tell them but this face stuff is not that good and I wouldn't pay 10.00 for it. Laytonsville Maryland Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Beauty Salons: Nouveau Beauty Internet

Apr 08 2016
Get It Together Strategic Alliance Back Nine Board of Advisors, Get It. Together, Quantum Business Golf, Tom Matzen, Strategic Alliance, Midas Group of Companies Continued Promises to Repay Investment Failure for Years with No Result Vancouver British Columbia Author: Memphis, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: Get It Together Strategic Alliance vacouver, British Columbia

Apr 05 2016
Whirlpool Extended Service Plan Denied repair of machine as being not cost effective. Offered 45% on value of my 8 year old washer. Had recently extended warranty plan by three years and was less than one year into it.  Rapid City, South Dakota South Dakota Author: severn, Maryland Warranty Companies: Whirlpool Extended Service Plan Nationwide