Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: ALLIANCE 8
There may be more reports for "ALLIANCE 8"
For more results perform a general search for "ALLIANCE 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 19 2017
Joyce Taylor ; Fred Whitmore I just reported the IP address 157.55.235.162, which is associated with this farmhouse at (((REDACTED))) Potwin KS to the AntiHackers Alliance as well as to abuse@Microsoft.com and to RIPE for hacking.  Powtin Kansas Author: Denver, Colorado Federal Government: Joyce Taylor Powtin, Kansas

Feb 16 2017
brice anderson at prime alliance Towson cleveland Ohio Author: Goodyear, Arizona Air Travel: Prime alliance holdings and Amadeus vacations Towson , Maryland

Feb 15 2017
Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Rip off, trade you vacation package in lieu of buying your time share Townson,MD Maryland, and Ohio Author: Sacramento, California Travel Services: Prime Alliance and Amadeus Vacations Nationwide

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 13 2017
Carolina Carports, Inc. Company does NOT stand behind their products. Roof leaking after only 8 months! Dobson North Carolina
Author: Killeen, Texas Builders & Contractors: Carolina Carports, Inc. Dobson, North Carolina

Feb 10 2017
Melissa Painter - Fox 8 wghp news Unprofessional fluff reporter, trespasses and reports false information to the public High Point North Carolina Author: High Point , North Carolina News Media: Melissa Painter - Fox 8 wghp news High Point, North Carolina

Feb 09 2017
TRUE RESOLVE TAX DION MALCOMB Tax scam https://maps.google.com/maps?oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&cli Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Telemarketing Companies: TRUE RESOLVE TAX DION MALCOMB Nationwide

Feb 08 2017
Laura Small Vegas Chihuahuas Tiny ChihuahuasLas Vegas Chihuahuas FRAUD! Charged $1000 more then agreement. Las Vegas Chihuahua Ear Mites,Hookworm! Brooklyn NewYork Internet
You are embarrassing yourself! You can not put a good business in the trash, by a fake report Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dog Breeders: Laura Small Vegas Chihuahuas Internet

Feb 07 2017
Garcinia Cambogia FREE Trial is a scam!! I was FRAUDULENTLY CHARGED FULL PRICE ON MY CREDIT CARD. These scammers ALSO PLACED me on a SUBSCRIPTION AND FRAUDULENTLY charged my Credit card 8 times! Customer service & supervisors are NO help! Rude! This company needs to be held accountable for their actions and lies. I will be contacting a lawyer and will reach out to all of you to see what can be done. Have faith guys. I refuse to be a victim of these liars & scam artists. Internet
Author: Windsor, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Feb 07 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Cynthia Beware this Company and owner Jordan Davies and colleague Cynthia are scam artist!!!! Arlington Texas Author: new jersey, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Alliance Bank Credit Arlington, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Titlerecovery.com Promissed to produce a title but regstistered the ar in Vermont and sent me useless paperwork and asked for $650.00 more. Tey asured me I would not have a problem but it lasted 8 months and I got nothing except usless papers. Plano Texas Author: ROSELLE, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Titlerecovery.com Plano, Texas

Feb 06 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Poor practice never recieved what I paid for this company is a complete rip off dont waste your money Arlington Internet
This is NOT my Experience Author: Dallas , Texas Credit Services: Alliance Bank Credit Internet

Feb 04 2017
Brad Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. It is a lawfirm that says I owe money on a Forcible Felony charge in Clay County, Clerk of Court in Spencer Iowa with an offense date of 8-29-11. Is not possible because I was already incarcerated in Prison at that time. I looked on Iowacourts.gov and entered the case number and guess what.? There is nothing there. Why? Because I never committed a crime there nor do I have a charge of this type any where on my criminal record. This is a d**n scam and I caution people who get any notice from these people don't pay a d**n thing. Contact the County Attorney in your County and report it. Urbandale Iowa Author: KINGSLEY, Iowa Lawyers: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP. Urbandale, Iowa

Feb 02 2017
Magic Tracks took my money off my card, sent a cancelled order, it was delivered to wrong address and now won't refund my money or let me have corporate number in New Jersey. They were rude, unknowledgable, and hung up on me. I was told my refund would be on my card in 3-5 business days now they are saying 8 weeks and it will be a paper check. My order was for 114.97 and I WANT IT BACK THEY HAVE MY ORDER BACK. Las vegas, nevada NEW JERSEY internet Author: toccoa, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Magic Tracks internet

Feb 01 2017
Centerline Wheel corp Louis Sanchez Louie Castro Paid for wheels Nov 8 2016 with a 4 week ship date. It's Feb 1 2017 no refund or wheels. Santa Fe springs CA CA Author: Polk city fl, Florida Auto Parts: Centerline Wheel corp California

Jan 31 2017
SAMS SPECIAL OFFERS JEFF placed order for lighted crochet hooks on 1/8/17 ( order # 19477) .they charged my accout right away. emailed to cancel order. they keep saying its in shipping and cant cancel. Internet Author: State College , Pennsylvania Arts and Crafts: SAMS SPECIAL OFFERS Internet

Jan 29 2017
David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Business Success Alliance, Success for the Rest of Us, Secret Success Machine, David@successfortherestofus, Weston, Fl. LIES, DECEIT, ABUSE, MAJOR LOSSES!! Weston, Florida Nationwide Author: Davie, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: David Varrone, Mindset Merchants Nationwide

Jan 29 2017
Hobbies discount I ordered night vision binoculars.I got cheap no night vision ones that were shipped from China and it took 7/8 weeks. Internet Author: edgewood, New Mexico Sporting Goods: Hobbies discount Internet

Jan 26 2017
Towers Property Managment Inc. Towers Property Management, Benjamin Isip, Emily Towers Isip, Emily Isip, Community Association Institute Centeral Florida Chapter, Waterford Lakes Community Association, Waterford Lakes Home Owners Association, Alliance Association Management Property Management Co. that manages HOA's and the foreclosure properties within that community that they forclosed on in the guise of HOA Guidline Violations Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Homeowner Associations: Towers Property Managment Inc. Orlando, Florida

Jan 26 2017
Nexxus Business Alliance Tom McKenzie - Mac MacKenzie - Mac McKenzie - Ernie Mac Mott ADVANCE FEE SCAM Internet THEY FUND FALONSO IS CLUELESS Author: Niagara, Ontario Financial Services: Nexxus Business Alliance Internet

21, Report #1352091

Jan 26 2017
hobbies discount,,,,,,,, chris oliver sent this company 40.00 for clown air fish all i got was excuses and no product or refund internet Author: ALLIANCE, Ohio Miscellaneous Electronics: hobbies discount Nationwide

Jan 24 2017
Off Lease Only Verified TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: OffLeaseOnly Customer Satisfaction Commitment. Off Lease Only implemented strategic changes to insure customer satisfaction, creating a process changes the way consumers buy cars. 100% dedicated to helping customers avoid stress usually associated car buying process. Off Lease Only recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Off Lease Only pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Off Lease Only Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service
Carfax ansewere to my question why? Author: hialeah, Florida Motor Vehicle: Off Lease Only | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. Offlease Only Select vehicles priced 8 – $10,000 Less than certified pre-owned vehicles from a new car dealer. lakeworth, Florida

Jan 24 2017
SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LTD, SHAWN GOLDETEIN ESQ, goldsteinlawltd.com STIFFED ME 80.00. WORKED 8 HOURS FOR HIM TO BE INSULTED., LOWEST OF CLASS HUMAN LAS VEGAS Nevada
Shawn Moses GoldStein 10115 Lexington Pines Ave goldsteinlawltd.com/ goldsteinlawltd.com divorce lawyer Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auctions: SHAWN GOLDSTEIN LAW LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jan 23 2017
Champ's Apparel I bought a Dallas Cowboys jersey for my father in law on Dec. 8 and never received the jersey. I've tried everything in my power to contact them and it say's the website is down or has been deleted. Internet Author: Deer Park, Texas Clothing Stores: Champ's Apparel Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide