Your Search | alliance 8

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Nov 30 2016
GCI Solar Clean Energy Alliance, CEA, GCI Liars, Cheats, Scrooges, Tyrants, Con artists Huntington Beach California Author: Florida Liars: GCI Solar Huntington Beach, California

Nov 29 2016
Matchmaker Michigan Kim Kanoza I met with Kimberly Kanoza on 9-10-2016. She interviewed me at length, asked about my preferences and wrote down my net worth. She assured me repeatedly that she had a large number of professional men available in my income rangel characteristics. They shared 8 matches that supposedly met that criteria but never offered those matches to me. They ignored my calls and emails to discuss the matter. Something needs to be done about this unethical company. Traverse City Michigan Author: Traverse City, Michigan Dating Services: Matchmaker Michigan Grand rapids MI,

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
Keurig Coffee Makers I purchased this brewer on March 21, 2015. Already, the first brewer i purchased had a defective LCD monitor. I thought nothing of it and so the next day, i simply took it back to Best buy to have it replaced. TAKE NOTE THAT THE REPLACEMENT WARRANTY ON THIS BREWER IS ONLY FOR A YEAR. Today, one year and 8 months later, the brewer is completely dead with uses of only 3 8 ounce cups per day. This is not an average usage, this is EXACTLY 3 8 ounce cups per day as my family of three adults ONLY drink coffee in the morning when it is needed the most. I purchased this brewer thinking it would be convenient and it would last long because I've been hearing good reviews. Now, I just got off the phone with the Keurig support center - spoke to 2 different reps - Karen and Kyle, and essentially they told me that since the brewer is now off-warranty, that I am dead in the water. Burlington, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Appliances: Keurig Coffee Makers Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
miniclips gaming,miniclips 8 ball pool,miniclips 9 ball pool and other games miniclips gaming is stealing from me and many others Internet Author: gainesville, Georgia Pool Halls: miniclips gaming Internet

Nov 22 2016
Fred Zuck Secor Fincial has been granted the right to garnish my checking account on an outstanding ballance from Columbia Credit services, the purchace of this servicable debt was not brought to my attention for 7 years, while Secor compiled 8% interest over that time cincinnati, ohio Ohio Author: CINCINNATI, Ohio Collection Agency's: Fred Zuck cincinnati, Ohio

Nov 21 2016
NAA National Alliance Alliance NAA Liars Deceptive Addison Texas Author: plano, Texas Insurance Agencies: NAA Addison, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Alliance Construction Co (Mark Lewis) Alliance Construction Co. Epic Construction, Mark Lewis Con, Mark Lewis. Beware unlicensed, uninsured, incomplete Alliance Construction Co Knoxville Tennessee
Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Alliance Construction Co (Mark Lewis) Knoxville, Tennessee

Nov 20 2016
The Alliance NAA Astronomical Upfront Cost Martinsburg Nationwide Author: Martinsburg , West Virginia Insurance Companies: The Alliance Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Criminal Justice Leagal Office Kevin Williams, Criminal Justice Legal Offices received a call at work. Received a complaint about me stating there are 3 allegations against me and a warrant is being issued. Calling from NY but I live in IL. Haven't been to NY in 8 years. Its a robo/rec Criminal Justice Legal Office New York NY Author: Elgin, Illinois Wanted Criminals: Criminal Justice Leagal Office Nationwide

Nov 13 2016
chidi onyejuruwa chidi onyejuruwa Produced a music video & hired me on the the crew. We negotiated a fee for my work. I did the job & all were satisfied. I worked from start to finish on this music video, when I went to collect my pymt he said that he will paypal me that night. I believed him since we worked together previously on a film. I contacted him the next day & he said he will mail me a check on monday & he confirmed my mailing address. A week passed & I reached out to him &. He said that he mailed out the check & that I should get it any day. After a moth passed I asked again for my check & got upset with me saying that he couldnt afford it now & that his company would pay me but it takes 6-8 weeks for the check to be mailed. I knew he was lying because he posted on his social media that he bought a new car. I called him out on it & he then accused me of something I wasnt doing & told me thats why Im not getting paid for working on this music video. I refused to accept that answer & threatened to take him to court. He then agreed to mail me the check & its been over a year now & still no check. I did some research & found through someone in Florida that he is just a party boy who acts like a Hollywood hot shot. I also found out that he is not a true full time industry worker but actually a server at TGI Friday's. F* you chidi onyejuruwa! People should be paid for their work, especially when the work is done well & all are content with it. You are a liar. Studio City Los angeles
Author: Los feliz , California Producers: chidi onyejuruwa Studio City,

Nov 11 2016
Amerihope Alliance Gregory Nordt liars scam criminals thieves fraud loan modification disbarred attorney plantation Florida Gregory Nordt has absolutely been disciplined by the bar! Author: 33301, Florida Loan Modification: Amerihope Alliance plantation, Florida

Nov 10 2016
NWM New World Marketing Sold False Advertising for a Military Salute... Des Plaines Illinois Author: Alliance, North Carolina United States Military: NWM New World Marketing Des Plaines, Illinois

Nov 10 2016
8 Mile Road Moving & Storage Horribile Customer Service & Damages Caused Livonia Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan Moving Companies: 8 Mile Road Moving & Storage Livonia, Michigan

Nov 10 2016
Western Union On Nov 8, 2016, Western Union made 2 unauthorized withdrawal from my U.S. bank account. Nationwide Sounds like ID theft Author: Antioch, California Banks: Western Union Nationwide

Nov 09 2016
Alliance one fake debt collection can't even spell my name right southeastern Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violation? Author: Bridgewater, Connecticut Civil Rights Violators: Alliance one

Nov 08 2016
Mark Dunphy sold me three custom made shirts, April 2016 for $810. They were supposed to be delivered within 8 weeks. He has responed twice to my numerous emails stating he has been ill but will get the shirts to me soon. He hasn't responded to my calls/emails for a couple months. Another person i work with has not received what he purchased from Dunphy either. I would like to let other people know this guy is not someone to do business with..... Bellevue Washington Author: Bellevue, Washington Tailor Shops: Mark Dunphy Bellevue, Washington

Nov 08 2016
Yodle took over $2k and got me 3 calls in 8 months!! RipOff ! Internet Author: The Villages, Florida Media: Yodle Internet

Oct 29 2016
Fullfillment Rejuven8 I asked them to cancel my order before they even sent it. They said okay and I have 8 jars of this product. No one answers the phone. They have ripped me off... Akron Ohio Author: Walthourville, Georgia tempdir: Fullfillment Rejuven8 Akron, Ohio

Oct 29 2016
Stanley Pine Hampton Hills Golf Sabotage Westhampton Beach New York
What is wrong with you Author: new york, New York Golf Courses: Stanley Pine Westhampton Beach, New York

Oct 28 2016
Daniel Evans Dan Evans, Joni Evans, SoundPoint Resort, Daniel Evans Capital Advisors From Millionaire to Homeless with 8 kids, now defrauding Las Vegas Real Estate investors Georgia Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: Daniel Evans Georgia

Oct 26 2016
MCG (Merchants Consulting Group) & Performance Merchant Alliance & Miles Suffling Don't work for this company they lie! North Carolina - Miles Suffling who represents MCG Nationwide
This is exactly why you should NOT work for this Company! Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: MCG (Merchants Consulting Group). & Miles Suffling Nationwide

Oct 22 2016
McDonald's Rude, Gangster and Ghetto Employees and Management at the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, Dallas, TX 75212. This is a Black Owned Establishment That Treats It's Customers With Contempt. Terrible Food Quality , Had A Roach Fried in With My French Fries. Will Report to Health Department. Dallas Texas
Robert your attacks on this poster are petty and juvenile. Give it a rest. Author: Dallas, Texas Fast Food Restaurants: McDonald's Dallas, Texas