Your Search | alliance 8

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
Owner Connect, LLC Owner Connect, Joni Stuker, Joni Smith, Joni Smith Stuker, Joni Smith-Stuker Refused to pay final wages - did not reimburse travel expenses - a company to avoid Hoffman Estates, IL Illinois
Joni Smith Stuker Threatening Voicemail June 5th 2015 8:28AM Author: USA, Illinois Small Business Services: Owner Connect, LLC Nationwide

Sep 21 2016
linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Steven Saucedo, Paul Daniel Chapa Violation of U.S. Code › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 1 › § 8 and Texas Rules of Appellate procedure 24.1c.1.C Corpus Christi Texas Author: adams, North Dakota Attorneys General: linebarger goggan blair & sampson llp Corpus Christi, Texas

Sep 20 2016
Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Tata Ngolo The Real TataNgolo ngoloinstitute.com / join/checkout Tata Ngolo Institute. Inc. WAS ENROLLING STUDENTS FOR CLASSES on 8/23/2016 I paid Tata Ngolo $121.00 to join. After about a month Tata Ngolo was no where to be found everything was deleted and no where to be found on social media YouTube Etc....j Chicago or Florida United States Internet-based Author: City, Ohio Cult Organizations: Tata Ngolo Institute Inc. Internet

Sep 18 2016
PRAZA HEALTH COM Same as others, pay shipping $.99,@ $4.95 for product.Got billed $29.95 for another supplement I didn't order.Started 8/25/16, B Account showed reaccurring charge9/14/16 for $69.99. I didn't recieve any product.Didn't want anything more than trial sample. 1 bottle! They sent 2 bottles as i expland,and charged me for it,plus the reccurring charge for nothing.Just plain fraud.ILLEGAL Phoenix Arizona Author: Groton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: PRAZA HEALTH COM Phoenix, Arizona

Sep 16 2016
Jd byrider Kendra,Brooks I have paid my first six notes on time was told by a former employer that for the first six payments there where no grace periods after my first 8 payments which were made on time i was incarcerated and couldnt work im on my ninth payment and was asked could i pay the following week they said it was no grace periods to turn the car in or they would pick it up never in all the delarships i have delt with these are the only ones that dont give a d**n if anything happens in life they just want their money i have never been so mistreated and wasted my time and money on such a rude scam business Sherwood arkansas Nationwide Author: NORTH LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Car Financing: Jd byrider Nationwide

Sep 14 2016
Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Suspect: give me severe anguish,stalks my every move, causes copy cats to rob me blind of $27 product I ordered 8-11-16 I never got yet! Denver,Co Colorado Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Liars: Ultra Black Hair Inc. 2140 S. Ivanhoe St#G8 P.O Box 22678 Denver, CO 80222 Nationwide

Sep 13 2016
Coast Management extorted $2,000.00 from me, they harassed me for 8 years of my life while living there, they ONLY picked on ME during the whole time i lived there and singled me out, i had to hire a lawyer to write the board of directors numerous letters to leave me alone, life was hell there, they harassed me so much that i ended up selling the property back in August of 2015, they monitored my life and business during the duration of me staying over there, the invented new rules every year to make my life impossible to live there, 3 homeowners ganged up on me and bullied me for the whole time that i was there: jen, jim and carlos and they worked with carolyn simmons the property manager who always believed them. Agoura Hills California Author: Los Angeles, California Property Management: Coast Management Agoura Hills, California

Sep 09 2016
Atomic Deals I ordered two watches on 8/15/16. Their website shows the order was fulfilled 8/24/16. Haven't received it yet. New York Internet
Author: Spring, Texas Specialty Stores: Atomic Deals Internet

Sep 08 2016
JC Whitney Returned a product to them per their instructions in April 2016. As of September 8 have not yet received a refund. Every time I call I get the runaround. They are absolute crooks and no one should do business with them unless you want a loss. La Salle Illinois Author: St Joseph, Missouri Auto Parts: JC Whitney La Salle, Illinois

Sep 07 2016
Complaint Review: Allen Massre | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact.  The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). Further, the arbitrator found that the author of the report below used his middle name and not his full legal name.  | Allen Massre niques27 CEO at Mass Financial Group Hofstra University Account Executive at Stellar Alliance Internet
Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following report contained one or more false statements of fact.  The false statements have been redacted (((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration))). Further, the arbitrator found that the author of the report below used his middle name and not his full legal name.  Author: new york, New York Business Consultants: Allen Massre Internet

Sep 07 2016
Event Resourse Larry HoffmanFolding-chairs-folding-tables.comChair and Table Factory On July 8, 2016, purchased 100 poly white folding chairs, 2 chair carts, and 2 waterproof chair covers. I still have not received the chairs, chair carts and covers. This person will not return phone calls and emails. He refuses to send the products. This guy is a rip off artist. ABuyer Be Ware! Culver City California Author: Bedford, Indiana Art Galleries: Better Business Bureau: Event Resourse Culver City, California

Sep 06 2016
Cherry Balmz ripped off Internet correction 9/8/16 Author: Georgetown , Texas Guns & Ranges: Cherry Balmz Internet

Sep 06 2016
misha wilson on 8/10/16 - I without realizing ordered one of misha wilson's marketing programs I then asked him for a refund at which he continued to ignor me Internet Author: Gloversville, New York Computer Marketing Companies: misha wilson Internet

Sep 04 2016
My Pretty Yorkies I purchased a yorkie from this company on 8/17/16 and paid 750.00 for Tracey. I even received flight information from this horrible scam and go to get my puppy and no puppy! Abilene Texas Internet Author: Overland Park, Kansas Animal Abuse: My Pretty Yorkis Internet

Sep 02 2016
HUNGRY BED BUGS @ SUPER 8 Carlisle Wyndham Hotels I had an 18 year old foster child staying at this hotel for a few days. He had numerous bed bugs bites all over is body and chest. Owner called the police when I reported the problem. Carlisle Pennsylvania
Author: Carlisle, Pennsylvania Hotel: SUPER 8 Carlisle Carlisle, Pennsylvania

Sep 02 2016
AuroraEyeSerum AuroraCream said a 14 day trial . got on the 15th of Aug ..called on Aug 24 and cancelled..charged for both on the 25th. called 9/2 and was told the trial day started on the day I ordered which was 8/9..they said that all I can get back was 35% Santa Ana, California 92799-5380 Internet Author: chicago, Illinois Eye Care: AuroraEyeSerum Internet

Sep 01 2016
American Express Credit Card Had Card for 8 years, used Exclusively 20k per year. Went to redeem points only had 70, customer service refuses to help me or answer my questions. PLEASE DO NOT USE AMERICAN EXPRESS CREDIT CARD World Wide World Wide Author: Chesapeake Beach, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: American Express Credit Card Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Alliance Security Monitronics Fraudulent contract Cranston Rhode Island Our account information Author: Orlando, Florida Security Services: Alliance Security Cranston, Rhode Island

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 23 2016
Hhgregg H.H Gregg Sold me Bed, promised delivery date then set to back order 6-8 weeks Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Hhgregg Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
ProEx Underground Jason Butts Jason Butts and ProEx Underground is a SCAM - They take your money and will not complete the job. I have placed over 20 phone calls, even showed up to place of business. Jason promised a refund in full by end of July 2016 for the neglience and today, 8/23/16 we haven't received the check, and now having to file suit. Windsor Colorado Author: Windsor, Colorado Maintenance Companies: ProEx Underground Windsor, Colorado

Aug 22 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance PMAPermerch Performance Merchant Alliance Unethically misleading me signing a worksheet, and convert into agreement Orlando Florida Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet