AM PRESS ASSOCIATES, MAGS R US Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AM Press Associates, Mags R Us
There may be more specific results for "AM Press Associates, Mags R Us"
For more specific results for "AM Press Associates, Mags R Us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Jodys Secret I had not received my order that was ordered in June 2017. I checked my confirmation for information to contact company. Clicked the link to the store to find out that the site was no longer available. Searched the web for other information to contact company and all were stated site was no longer available. I am infuriated as others are. This is the first time I have ever been ripped off. I hope someone can catch these thieves so to will not be able to do this to other people. Internet Author: Avon, Indiana Clothing Stores: Jodys Secret Internet

Aug 22 2017
Noveau Restor Facebook Deceptive Promo of Noveau Restor Eye and Skin Cream Trial/Unauthorized Monthly Charges on Credit Card Marked as Subscription/ On a trial basis but charges were done on June, July and August 2017 on the 2 products which amounted to almost 600 US Dollars on my Statement Billing. Internet, Lake Tahoe, NV 89449 Author: Las Piñas, Alabama Computer Fraud: Noveau Restor Internet

Aug 22 2017
Public moving services, Sarah johnson Qouted me and are not confirming a pick up a pick up date. They have drafted $1033 from my checking account and my pickup should be on 9/28, but they now have phones that are not in service and I am left hanging. Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lansdowne, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Public moving services, Sarah johnson Charlotte , North Carolina

Aug 22 2017
HouseLookups.com TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: HouseLookups.com | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com provides high quality property history reports to make an informed decision before purchasing a property. HouseLookups.com  dedicated to providing the most updated and accurate information possible as well as a strong commitment to customer satisfaction. HouseLookups.com provides 24/7 phone support, live chat and email support to help you with any questions you may have. HouseLookups.com receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. HouseLookups.commade a serious commitment to a 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee & 30 day warranty lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose HouseLookups.com.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: HouseLookups.com TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. HouseLookups.com is a US based, Property History Record Provider offering premium property history records and reports as well as customer support 24/7 via phone, email and live chat. HomeReportStore.com has the data that a real estate agent won't tell you. HouseLookups.com’s system allows you to quickly access all publicly available information about a property before you buy. Douglasville, Georgia

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet

Aug 22 2017
L & R Locksmith Services Unsecure Intstallation - Double Bolt Lock Clifton, New Jersey Author: Irvington, New Jersey Home Security: L & R Locksmith Services Clifton, NJ,

Aug 22 2017
Barry Cohen Barry Cohen tricked me into having a procedure. He destroyed my nose and life. Rockville Maryland
Here is my answer to you Author: Alexandria, Virginia Plastic Surgeons: Barry Cohen Rockville, Maryland

Aug 22 2017
Allen Marketing Group Total Rewards Sold us a package for las vegas but we can not use the package because the rooms are always sold out unless you want to stay in a low end hotel. I missed the print that stated we had to go to a 90 minute presentation but at no point were we told that we would not be able to reserve a room until off peak season or at least 3 month sinadvance. They put an expiration date of two years because they do not have the rooms available unless you book them that far out. It offers perks food card travel vouchers and tokens but cannot recieve them until you book a room. Cant book a room because they are not available. If i want a room in a prime hotel during prime season i have to pay extra. I could have spent the money i spent this vacation offer and already had a vacatio booked and ready to go. it is a scam and i dont recommend buying into it. Salesmen on the matketing crew know how to answer questions and avoid giving true details. Cedar City Utah Author: Layton, Utah Resorts: Allen Marketing Group Cedar City , Utah

Aug 22 2017
Wiziapp Mayer The Wiziapp refused to refund us for bugged software and they do not have a terms of service. . DO NOT USE! Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Pascagoula, Mississippi Software: Wiziapp Internet

Aug 22 2017
Buyer Fashion Club AKA beautyfine AKA Chelsey On June 20, 2017. Internet promotion supposedly through Amazon. Husband answered survey and was promised a man's watch and paid $6.99 shipping. He again answered survey 2 and received second watch. On Visa transactions from June-July 23rd, there was a transactions on July 5 to Beautyfine, BECK@BECKSBESWI, charge of $99.79. Notified Visa and they gave me phone # of Buyer Fashion Club. Spoke with Chelsey August 22, 2017 who said husband had 14 day from purchase to cancell or exchange watch. Supposedly she cancelled account as of today, ID # C93415. She promised a 35% then a 59% discount if we remained on their monthly service. With all this, I am not sure IF we will receive a refund. She promised and then unpromised several options. Time will tell.What a ripoff. Austin Texas Author: Fort Payne, Alabama Internet Fraud: Buyer Fashion Club Austin, Texas

Aug 22 2017
US Legal Aid Pompano Beach Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that Paralegal Staff Support - US Legal Aid has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Legal Services: US Legal Aid Pompano Beach , Florida

Aug 22 2017
us legal aid pay day loan settlement tamarac Florida***Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that Paralegal Staff Support - US Legal Aid has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities. Author: Hollywood, Florida Credit Services: US Legal Aid tamarac, Florida

14, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017
321 Loans Inc Helping America Group, Breeze financial, US leagal club, Jeremy Marcus Pompano Beach Florida****Editor’s Comment:  Ripoff Report has learned that HELPING AMERICA GROUP has been, or is actively being, investigated by authorities.  Author: Farmington, Michigan Credit Services: 321 Loans Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Tony Frison Student 7 online Took 49.95 from us after we thought we were buy a 50'tv Internet
Author: Trenton, North Carolina Theaters: Tony Frison Internet

Aug 21 2017
Comcast Infinity CSR Rep states NO Charge for service if Comcast's fault. Problem is they replaced a faulty wire but billed us anyway. They claim there is no such policy and refuse to credit my acct. Somebody's LYING Nationwide Author: Lombard, Illinois Internet: Comcast Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates BRIO skin care cream is a complete and toal scam sherman oaks California Author: LITTLETON, Colorado Infomercial Rip-offs: DAR Waterfront & Associates sherman oaks, California

Aug 21 2017
Best Egg opened a fraudulent personal loan in my name delaware Nationwide YOU SOUND CRAZY B***H SHUT UP Author: atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Best Egg Nationwide

Samsung defective range Nationwide
You were treated disrespectfully Author: Matthews, North Carolina Appliances: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Jody's Secret Bought an adjustable Sports bra June 17, email comformation said 4 to six week..... Company no longer active. account charged. Boy did he make a lot of money off us suckers Mesa Ariona Author: hatboro, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 21 2017
Trim Genesis Unknown Debited money from my husband's account and shipped products that I didn't order. The address is wrong and I am asleep at 1:30 am wouldn't order this. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Trim Genesis St. Petersburg , Florida

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Yelp Inc Yelp allows a slanderous and completely false yelp review to be posted by someone who never did business with us. Belmont, CA Internet, CA and New York. Author: Belmont, California Auto Repair Service: Yelp Inc Internet

Aug 21 2017
The American Institute Of Education very slow electrologist, barely removed any hairs from my face, ripped me off, four ,4, hours wasted for nothing, i am not going back there Tustin California
Author: Los Angeles, California Skin Care: The American Institute Of Education Tustin, California