Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: AM Press Associates, Mags R Us
There may be more reports for "AM Press Associates, Mags R Us"
For more results perform a general search for "AM Press Associates, Mags R Us"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 21 2017
Auto Loans, LLC We paid loan off and they still have not released the lien or title to us Las vegas Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Loans: Auto Loans, LLC

Feb 21 2017
Crown Food Carts Inc. Sold us a food cart missing all the key components for proper operation, in addition to what violating our county health laws. Cannot get Permits for it. Allentown Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Utica, New York Manufacturers: Crown Food Carts Inc. Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Occidental Vacation Club Allegro Playacar They owe us money and are unlawfully withholding it from us Playa Del Carmen Playa Del carmen Author: Edmonton, Alberta Resorts: Occidental Vacation Club Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
US Federal Contractors They lied, they cheated, and then they tried blackmail St. Petersburg, Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Virginia Consumer Services: US Federal Contractors Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Extreme Motorcars, llc Totally ripped us off when buying a SUV. Cocoa Florida
Going Along With It Author: Cocoa, Florida Auto Dealers: Extreme Motorcars, llc Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Lundberg & Associates J Scott Lundberg Dishonet and Deceptive Practicing of Law - Foreclosure Salt Lake City Utah Author: SLC, Utah Lawyers: Lundberg & Associates Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 19 2017
Slim Panties I had ordered the product in Nov of 2016, never got it. Reported it and they said there is nothing they can do once it leaves the warehouse. So I am out $22. Orlando Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Computer Mail Order: Slim Panties Internet

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
us realty records what a rip-off! getting billed $19.95 each month for a service i didn't request! cheyenne Wyoming Author: st petersburg, Florida Consumer Services: us realty records cheyenne, Wyoming

Feb 18 2017
Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Kingsway Trucking Adam hired us for 2 years of back bookkeeping and will not pay the bill. Lies and avoids, doesn't pay. Conroe, Houston Nationwide, Tex Author: Conroe, Texas Customer: Kingsway Enterprises,LLC Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
US Xpress Inc. Expressive liars, false advertising n no work Irving Texas Nationwide Author: Brenham, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: US Xpress Inc. Nationwide

Feb 18 2017
H&R Block Missoula ,Brooks Street Location, Improper tax preparation, undisclosed steep hidden fees, misleading and lying to customers Missoula Montana Author: Missoula, Montana Income Tax Service: H&R Block Missoula Missoula, Montana

Feb 18 2017
GP CONSTRUCTION GROUP Unfair business practice... scammed me out of 20k US dollars, lie to customers. Commit insurance fraud.. I worked for them and watched this happen to employees and customers. Grapevine Texas Author: Flower mound , Texas Small Business Services: GP CONSTRUCTION Grapevine , Texas

Feb 17 2017
Credit acceptance RIPPED US OFF!!!!! South field Michigan CHRYSLER 200 2013 Author: Flushing, New York Loans: Credit acceptance South field, Michigan

Feb 17 2017
TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC MOUNIR SAIFMOUTAZ ALI fake check for amount of $8640.00 after I am deliverd the order of Kids short ELIZABETH New Jersey Author: Wayne, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TEJARAH INTERNATIONAL INC ELIZABETH , New Jersey

Feb 17 2017
Real estate law center Lender law Rip us off Los angeles California Author: Turlock, California Liars: Real estate law center Los angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
GHS INFOTECH Gurjot Singh and associates Hired to do a job they could not complete when asked for refund told me to F&*K off! Norway or India Internet Author: los angeles, California Software: GHS INFOTECH Internet

Feb 17 2017
Adesso, Inc Adesso forces consumers to pay return shipping on their defective products BEFORE replacing them WITHOUT OPENLY NOTIFYING US BEFORE BUYING! Walnut California Author: Pomona, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Adesso, Inc Walnut, California

Feb 16 2017
EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO Contacts at company:Kyle, Matt, Brian, Steven Read from script....would not let me talk. My son responded to officially looking notice and they sold him policy. 2 hours later we were trying to cancel. They kept transfering us from one person to the next and offering to listen to us but then saying you need coverage on your 2005 blah blah blah.... My college student was ripped off of not only 400 initial dollars but will have to close all accounts and start over so that they will not take the monthly amount for the amount owed. How can they be allowed to send such official documents declaring timeis out and being liable for cost of repairs blach blah. I can only imagine what they do each time someone forks over their credit care information to them. O Fallon Missouri Author: Universal City , Texas Auto Warranty: EGV Co. Inc Omnisure MO O Fallon, Missouri

Feb 16 2017
Occidental Allegro Vacations The salemen for Occidental Allegro gave us a tour of their property; showing us what we would be using if we purchased the plan. During the purchase they showed us a catalog indicating several vacation spots available to us. After purchasing the plan the next year we schedule a vacation for Occidental Allegro, but to our surprise the resort, room and services were nothing compared to what they showed us. We contacted them to cancel our plan since they did not coere to their policy. We were told we could not cancel.  This company was in Cozumel Mexico. Mexico Cozumel Author: Corinth, Maryland Sales People: Occidental Allegro Vacations Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Railjobhub.com scam 6822006675 US rail recruitment center They charge you $39 as part of registration for the rail recruiter site Nationwide
Author: Beaver, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: Railjobhub.com scam 6822006675 Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Zarin Medical, LLC Zarin Medical Piqo4Naturalase QS 2JFocus Medical LaserJeff NightLee Pannell Claiming complete all color tattoo removal + promised approved deal/financed, deceptive and very misleading, dragged me thru 3+ weeks of torment Knoxville Tennessee
invoice for piqo4 Author: clifton, Colorado US Postal Service: Zarin Medical, LLC Knoxville , Tennessee

Feb 16 2017
BoatsToGo.com TERRIBLE COMPANY TRIES TO BAIT YOU INTO PAYING THEIR HIGH SHIPPING North Miami Florida
Ridiculous Author: Dania Beach, Florida Boat Dealers: BoatsToGo.com North Miami, Florida

Feb 16 2017
US Realty Records Ripoff by USrealty records Cheynne Wyoming Author: Havertown, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: US Realty Records Cheynne , Wyoming

Feb 16 2017
1st Choice Facilites Service 1st Choice Industries We did a cleaning job for 1st Choice they hired us to clean the Arbies in Okeechobee Fl. They still have NOT PAID us. We are now getting an Attorney involed. I ave seen that we are not the only company they have done this too. These are bad people and BEWARE they do not pay Author: Okeechobee , Florida Credit & Debt Services: 1st Choice Facilites Service Florida