Your Search | am press associates, mags r us

Oct 22 2014
Car Hop Comitt fraud. Sold us a car w/gravel in the engine and no fluids. we put fluids in they came out the tail pipe alone with the gravel! Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Auto Dealers: Car Hop Sacramento, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Camping World Burlington Wa If U Think U R getting clean beds from Camping World in Burlington Wa..think twice Burlington Nationwide Author: Marysville, Washington Adultery: Camping World Burlington Wa Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
US airways Master credit card Declined issuing Credit card ,using false credit bureau report willmington Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Services: US airways Master credit card Internet

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
Moecker & Associates Phil Von Kahle Failed to perform duties, Internet Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Moecker & Associates Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
Core Talent Anonymous Scam, this company does bank scam with your money, owner does stage plays and forget to plays us. Frisco Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Modeling & Talent Agencies: Core Talent Internet

Oct 21 2014
GLF MARKETING - Chad -Devon Brown -Johnathan This company did nothing for our office but give us misinformation and did not increase our revenue.They are never available to speak when you call . Nationwide Author: BROOKLYN, New York Computer Marketing Companies: GLF MARKETING Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Joseph Denson & Associates Denson scammed my family out of $5000 by never working on my case and keeping the evidence Meridian Mississippi
Author: Ethel, Mississippi Attorneys & Legal Services: Joseph Denson & Associates Meridian, Mississippi

Oct 21 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Gold & Silver Investments: US Gold Bureau, Austin Texas Austin , Texas

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
Westlake Financial Services Repossession r car Los Angeles California Author: Sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Westlake Financial Services Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Premier Realty- Janet Blake Charged us for cost of filling up oil in outside tank, twice!! Grants Pass Oregon Author: Warrenton, Oregon Housing Rentals: Premier Realty Grants Pass, Oregon

Oct 20 2014
absolute coffee cleanse I ordered the FREE trial of the garcinia cambogia and the absolute coffee cleanse. I then called and clearly told them to cancel any further orders which they said they did. I then get two more bottles and a bill on my credit card for $87.47 and $78.85. I am calling my credit card company and telling them I am not paying the bill and am returning the bottles unopened!!! So frustrating that I got sucked into this. santa ana california Nationwide Author: olmsted falls, Ohio Alternative Health: absolute coffee cleanse Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
SHAWN BUNYARD SHAWN R. BUNYARD, TAVIS AND BUNYARD, THE TAVIS BUNYARD, This firm takes your money and does not deliver. Do not trust them. They pass your case on to an incompetent junior partner: Shawn Bunyard Santa Rosa California
Author: Corona Del Mar, California Attorneys General: SHAWN BUNYARD Santa Rosa, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Best Western hotel I gave them my card to make a reservation for 1$ that I cancelled and they went into my account unauthorized and took 173.00. I have made severl called to the manager MJ who has yet to come to the phone or return my calls. This is totally unexceptable and I am Livid Newark New Jersey Author: Princeton, New Jersey Hotel: Best Western hotel Newark, New Jersey