Your Search | america online, aol

1, Report #1191783

Nov 28 2014
The Digital Pros thedigitalpros.com LIARS! Dishonest! Stay Away! Online only Nationwide Author: Canton, Georgia Cameras & Video: The Digital Pros Nationwide

2, Report #1191634

Nov 26 2014
Going Bonkers Online Magazine So where are my downloads ??? Internet Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Alternative Health: Going Bonkers Magazine Internet

3, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

4, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

5, Report #1191462

Nov 25 2014
Affordable Computer Services acsfc Screen repair on an online advertised deal Fort Collins Colorado Author: Wellington, Colorado Miscellaneous Electronics: Affordable Computer Services Fort Collins, Colorado

6, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

7, Report #1191240

Nov 25 2014
Cleos vip room They cancel my account and they still my money online Internet Author: maywood, California Casinos & Cardrooms: Cleos vip room Internet

8, Report #1190941

Nov 23 2014
Online Trading Academy A very strange experience Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Adult Career & Continuing Education: Online Trading Academy Denver, Colorado

9, Report #1190927

Nov 23 2014
Tate Music Group took$1985.00 of my money, did not fulfill contract, my cd is for sale all over the internet but I have seen no compensation Mustang Oklahoma Author: Young America, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

10, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

11, Report #1190908

Nov 23 2014
mca Motor Vehicle of America Have not been able to cancel services, have not used the service need refund. Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: mca Internet

12, Report #1190847

Nov 23 2014
President Obama Barack Obama DESTROYING AMERICA BY UNLEASHING LIES, MORE CORRUPTION, & NOW ILLEGAL ALIENS!! WASHINGTON, D.C. Nationwide Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Federal Government: President Obama Nationwide

13, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

15, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

Nov 22 2014
Author: Red Lion, Pennsylvania Computer Marketing Companies: 180fusion Nationwide

17, Report #1190647

Nov 21 2014
Troy's Florist Billing name was Americana Roses via e-mail. Online scam. Ordered sympathy flowers, $72 items. Recipients got $20 items. Internet Author: Mexico, Missouri Advertising / Deceptive: Troy's Florist Internet

18, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

19, Report #1190583

Nov 21 2014
Black Arrow Software Black Arrow LTDBlackArrowSoftwareBlackArrowBlack Arrow Online Theft, Internet Theft Hong Kong Internet Author: San Antonio, Other Internet Fraud: Black Arrow Software Internet

20, Report #1190576

Nov 21 2014
CTU Online Colorado tech university This is not a College it will school you Though. It teaches you not to be a sucker Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Laurel, Maryland Colleges and Universities: CTU Online Colorado Springs, Colorado

21, Report #1190563

Nov 21 2014
ACS Inc. Ace Cash Services Inc., Cash Net USA, Cash America and 500 Cash Advance You are going to be legally prosecuted in the Court House within couple of days. Your SSN is put on hold by US Government, so before something goes wrong we would like to notify you about this matter. none given Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Cash Services: ACS Inc. Internet

22, Report #1190547

Nov 21 2014
Fifth Third Bank Harassing Calls/No Online Payments/Outrageous Fees for everything Cincinnati Ohio Author: Keller, Texas Banks: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

23, Report #1190436

Nov 21 2014
Nate Obryant Gary Anthony They scammed me out of $1050 for online marketing education. San diego Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Internet Services: Nate Obryant Internet

24, Report #1190431

Nov 21 2014
Florida Puppies Online Floridapuppiesonline reviews from a customer Naples Florida Author: Alabama Pet Shops & Supplies: Florida Puppies Online Naples, Florida

25, Report #1190425

Nov 21 2014
Little Puppies Online Do not buy from this company! Mount Vernon Ohio Author: Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Little Puppies Online Mount Vernon, Ohio

joint