Your Search | amerigas talking rock, ga

Jan 20 2017
Pinnacle Asset Real Estate Petty, Rude, Threatening, Greenwood Village Colorado Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Landlords: Pinnacle Asset Real Estate Greenwood Village, Colorado

Jan 18 2017
M&D Auto Sales Mr. Steven , Manager M&D sold me a $20,000 truck with a warranty with Superior Potection Plan. The truck broke down out of state in Mississippi. The warranty company cancel the insurance and will not pay for getting the truck fixed because the tires are too large for the truck. When I purchase the truck from M&D the tires was on the truck. It's going on two months and my truck has not been fixed. The warranty company stated M&D should not have sold a warranty on the truck. I requested M&D buy the truck back. M&D failed to buy back the truck. Than, I requested they fixed the truck. It was stated they were going to try to get the truck fixed. To this date my truck is still broke down in Jackson Mississippi. I was sold a $20,000.00 lemon. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto & Truck Rental: M&D Auto Sales Little Rock, Arkansas

Jan 18 2017
Michael Devlin aka #100kHustle aka Profits Engine aka ProfitsEngine aka Amazoners Academy aka Mass Conversions Offers a money back guarantee then bullies you when you request the money back for him running your business to the ground. This happened to many people not just us. He closes you away from talking to anyone else and paints a picture that any success you've had is because of him when they are completely unrelated. He is only interested in your money and once he has that he will belittle you Glasgow Glasgow, Scotland Author: Alaska Work at Home Business: Michael Devlin Nationwide

B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. Bait and Switch New York New York
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Cameras & Video: B & H Foto & Electronics Corp. New York, New York

Jan 18 2017
Service Protection Advantage Assurant Solutions I bought a 3 year contract to protect my GE Gas Stove and have called them once. Of course it is not covered by the contract. I will never use them again. Atlanta GA Author: Tallulah, Louisiana Kitchens: Service Protection Advantage Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth Revita Youth Eye Serum and Revita Youth Neuvia Cream Snake Oil St. Petersburg Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Medical Supplies: Revita Youth Internet

Jan 13 2017
I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds!™ P.O. Box 13301 Savannah, GA 31416 1-866-500-1337 False Advertisement On Jewelry Savannah Internet
Author: bronx, New York Jewelry Stores: I Can't Believe It's Not Diamonds! Internet

Jan 12 2017
Anthony Tejada Overcharged me in interest with financing a motorcycle from them and Oak Rock Financial Oxnard California Author: Oxnard, California Financial Services: Anthony Tejada Oxnard, California

Jan 11 2017
Amerigas Tank Rental Fee Harriburg Pennsylvania So the REAL... Author: Boiling Springs, Pennsylvania Employers: Amerigas Harriburg, Pennsylvania

Jan 09 2017
Magic Track Charged my account and I never received the product New Jersey Internet Author: Little Rock , Arkansas Correctional Facilities: Magic Track Internet

Jan 09 2017
F4 MOTORS F4 MOTORS DORAVILLE GA, F4 MOTORS ALPHARETTA GA, AKA Kashif Naviwala BUYER BEWARE - STAY AWAY - Dealer is selling used cars with no title! Doraville Georgia Author: Cumming, Georgia Auto Dealers: F4 MOTORS Doraville, Georgia

Jan 09 2017
CEC Solutions, LLC CEC Solutions, home of Guaranteed Consumer Funding (www.gcf4all.com) ONLY THESE darn individuals/company!!!! I paid for a top-of-the-line Computer and HD TV, with a rock-solid warranty for a period of 2 years (IN FULL) by automatic withdrawal from my bank. , McLean VA Author: Whiting, Indiana Computer Mail Order: CEC Solutions, LLC Nationwide

Quincy Seymore DJ FACTZ SONY A&R Savannah GA
Author: Georgia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Quincy Seymore Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP; Eric Israel, California Broker and Tony Garza, Texas Broker Accepted membership fee. After 1 month, lied about TX broker leaving company. Cancelled membership but refused to return membership fee. IRVINE, California Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas Realtors: THE VIRTUAL REALTY GROUP Nationwide

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 05 2017
smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Total Ripoff A bunch of theives Carrollton, GA Nationwide
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: smiONE Visa Prepaid Card Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
Dell Financial Services More than 170 complaints about fraudulent interest charges and false finance charges Round Rock Texas I have two questions Author: Miami, Florida Financial Services: Dell Financial Services Round Rock, Texas

Jan 04 2017
Tampa bay times Tampa Florida Know what you are talking about before responding Author: Tampa, Florida Adoption Agencies: Tampa bay times Nationwide

Jan 04 2017
JNJ Roofing Jeremy Campen Tree removal Smiling Scammer on Senior Citizens Midway,GA. Nationwide Georgia, Florida
Author: Ellabell, Georgia Builders & Contractors: JNJ Roofing Nationwide

Jan 03 2017
Alpha.comm Corporate Headquaters/Main Distribution Facility1500 Lakes ParkwayLawrenceville,GA 30043 Sold me a screen saver for my phone with a 1yr warranty but when I called to get replacement was told it's not covered Lawrenceville Georgia Author: WINTERSVILLE, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Alpha.comm Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 03 2017
Inmar Rebate Center Save up to $60 Sent all my receipts in and received a check for $8 with an explanation that it was a duolicate Del Rio Texas Need Additional Information Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar Del Rio, Texas

Jan 03 2017
ishockartistry Shantell This individual did my makeup for my friends wedding that cause me severe eye irritation. I had to seek medical treatment after having my makeup done by her. Atlanta, GA Nationwide Author: Alabama Small Business Services: ishockartistry Nationwide

Jan 02 2017
Nerdlink management - david Santana David Santana / nerd link management CPN ripoff . Takes ur money more and more and when u stop paying he stops talking up hope . He also have other services . He's a scam artist . Took my money around the hardiest time of the year xmas promising me hope and CPN funding . I lost so much!!! Georgia / la craigslist
Author: Internet Financial Services: Nerdlink management - david Santana Internet

Dec 28 2016
Economy Computer Repair -- Matthew B. Webster Economy Computer Repair -- Matthew B. Webster, ripped me off. Round RockRound Rock, TX 78681 Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Economy Computer Repair Round RockRound Rock, TX 78681, Texas