AMERIGAS TALKING ROCK, GA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AMERIGAS TALKING ROCK, GA
There may be more specific results for "AMERIGAS TALKING ROCK, GA"
For more specific results for "AMERIGAS TALKING ROCK, GA"
Showing 1-25 of 9,412 Found Reports For more specific results for "AMERIGAS TALKING ROCK, GA"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways - American Travel And Great Destinations rebate ripoff should Kevin Reins middle name cause he's real smooth talking to my phone machine Sarasota Florida Author: Johnstown, New York Con Artists: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Renu youth I bought a trial from renu that was to be $4.95 and $5.95...they charged me $85 and $89 Illinois Author: Rock Island, Illinois Skin Care: Renu youth IL

Jun 22 2017
1952 Dishonest Landlord Atlanta, GA 30308 Georgia Author: atlanta, Georgia Property Management: Carol Reynolds Province Consulting Group, Inc. Internet

Jun 22 2017
Ultra health- absolute fit Pure natural GarciNia cambogia Ordered trial offer for 5.95 and 4.95 I had done 2 different ones and hadn't received one.  Norcross Internet, GA. Author: Pasco, Washington Miscellaneous Companies: Ultra health- absolute fit Internet

Jun 21 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.*UPDATE: Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Rudy L Kusuma – Team Nuvision – RE/MAX Titanium recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Rudy it was very nice talking to you Author: Arcadia, California Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 21 2017
Meade Cabinets this a cabinet store located on covington hwy in Dekalb County Ga TO ALL THAT RESIDE IN THE DEKALB COUNTY COMMUNITY BEWARE BEWARE OF ORDERING CABINETS FROM THIS COMPANY..I order over $2000 worth of cabinets on May 4th 2017 my salesman went by the name of Eric .( he know longer work for the company he quit ) they will never call you about your order ..very unprofessional and they have a gate keeper by the name of James who know nothing .. he just work there.. it has been 6 weeks still no cabinets no explanation ..nothing ..except the $2000 that i am out of .. take this as advise ..GO TO ANOTHER COMPANY FOR YOUR CABINETS ..THEY WILL ONLY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER CALL YOU Decatur Georgia Author: atlanta , Georgia Department & Outlet Stores: Meade Cabinets Decatur, Georgia

Jun 20 2017
Jack miller Miller exteriors, miller roofing, precision exteriors. Nightmare situation... Aurora Colorado Author: Castle rock, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Jack miller Aurora, Colorado

Jun 19 2017
Rock bottom costumes nighttime creations I purchased Gene Simmons replica dragon boots. On March 6. I haven't received boots and Barry Carr has been hostile to me. Farmington Kentucky Thanks Dingle Author: Nashville, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Rock bottom costumes Farmington , Kentucky

Jun 18 2017
Paul smith They are trying to say i owe 900.00 and want to take me to court in New York, i place I've never been on some fradulant suit, where i meber received any money and habe no ideal what they are talking about, threatening to garnish my wages. New York city New York Author: Renton, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: Paul smith New York

Jun 17 2017
Tick Box Have been told several times since 4/21/2017 that my return of $65.00 is bering processed. Was told one time hat their processor was down and they wouldsend me a check. Waited two weeksand called. Finally got , who I was told, was aa supervisor. He checked my account out and told me that I didhave a refundof$65.00 comin to me and the he would expedite and get a check out to me immediately. this ws on 5-3-17. Iby Damon Atlanta Georgia. Author: Castle Rock, Colorado TVs & VCRs: Tick Box Nationwide

Jun 17 2017
Safe lite glass Nationwide Author: Big rock, Tennessee Employees: Safe lite glass Nationwide

Jun 15 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Not Known Product advertised as a trial, customer paid s/h only. There was no added notification that customer had to call to cancel within 14 days or automatic billing and shipping would take place. I received my credit card statement and I had been billed for both products for a total of $99.95 for one and $89.95 for the other. I never saw this claim listed anywhere in the advertisement I got. I called the number listed for customer service and was told they would cancel future orders but I would be responsible for the current order which I haven't received it yet but was billed for it. This is definitely not a reputable company. They list 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Money Refunded but this is not true. Internet Author: Glen Rock, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute Wrinkle Creme and Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Internet

Jun 13 2017
Adirondack Save-a-Stray Adopted a pup for $300, 48hours after arriving to NY from GA. Puppy was over 90 days old and had not been administered rabies vaccine until after crossing state lines. Health certificate states first shots were given in GA a week prior to his adoption in NY. Paper trail does not note any quarantine time. The pup was diagnosed parvo+ 3 days after adoption. Adoption fee and emergency vet bill was not reimbursed to the family. Corinth New York Refusing help Author: Waterford, New York Animal Services: Adirondack Save-a-Stray New York

Jun 12 2017
Pep Boys Auto Service & Tire dont stand behind or do their services. St Cloud Florida
Still no help after talking to the Area Director Author: st cloud, Florida Auto Repair Service: Pepboys St Cloud, Florida

Jun 11 2017
GE capital David Cooper Fraudulent lender and verbally abusive threatened rape California Internet You were talking with a scammer - not GE Capital Author: Pinckney, Michigan Loans: GE capital Internet

Jun 11 2017
GFWS Systems  Nationwide Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Business Consultants: GFWS Systems Nationwide

Jun 10 2017
Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose I paid for to have an event from 10pm to 4am. The lounge said they forgot to set a table for me and I would have to Wait to 12am. And had someone else sit at our table for free until they get up after we already paid. They didn't print the guest list and over charged us. The planner promoter was no where to be found it was just a wrong. The manager was very unprofessional he was trying to justify it instead of fixing the problem. The security guard stated that he been in jail before and that why he like pat frisk when we come in the club. Then I was really turned off when I over heard employees talking how the club need more Latinos and not blacks and Jews. I got upset to hear about hat in 2017 New York New York Author: Queens, New York Restaurants: Suite 36 spot bar/ lounge Jose New York, New York

Jun 10 2017
Teechip, ooShirt, teepro, Little Raymonds print shop, Scalable press, Teetepe, Little Rock Tee, Teepro Facebook predator who steals money from customers Fremont California Author: St. Louis, Missouri Clothing Stores: Teechip Fremont, California

Jun 09 2017
Skin Scientific SkinSolutionsSerum; FMG*FrankiesSkinCream False Advertisement of paying $4.99 to get a trial product which includes shipping charges; no statement or email or anything stating that it was not trial product and that full payment of $89+ will be charged and auto sign up of monthly shipment and charges.  St Petersburg Florida Author: Rock, Maryland Skin Care: Skin Scientific St Petersburg, Florida

Jun 08 2017

Jun 07 2017
usemyframe.com Bait & Switch, Quoted exact specifications, later raised $ 35% Rock Falls Nationwide Author: SoCal, California Bait-and-Switch: usemyframe.com Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Arm & Hammer Church & Dwight Co.Inc. I just wanted my rebate for litter. Representative email for rebate is wrong. She was fast in talking and rude! She didn't really want to talk to me at all or give me any information. Del Rio, Texas Nationwide Author: PORT ORANGE, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Arm & Hammer Nationwide

Jun 07 2017
Finest Cuban Cigars DO NOT use Finest Cuban Cigars They Will Rip You Off Hong Kong Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Specialty Stores: Finest Cuban Cigars Internet

Jun 07 2017
Leagle.com B******* hurting innocent people Little Rock (I think) Arkansas Author: Missouri Computer Fraud: Leagle.com Internet

Jun 06 2017
Priceline Moving and Storage Tried to charge me twice for a deposit Atlanta, GA Georgia Author: Chicago, Illinois Moving Companies: Priceline Moving and Storage Internet