Your Search | amerigas talking rock, ga

Aug 24 2016
Rock of Ages Landscape, Eric Ray, Gil Mawhinney This company and the individuals who run it are incredibly incompetent and unprofessional. Do not hire them. Corona California Author: Yorba Linda, California Landscape Companies: Rock of Ages Landscape Corona, California

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Williams & Fudge Collections Agency SCAM reporting inaccurate information Rock Hill South Carolina Author: Birmingham, Alabama BBB Better Business Bureau: Williams & Fudge Collections Agency Rock Hill, South Carolina

Aug 22 2016
The Furniture Party in Atlanta, GA Andrew Williams Furniture Store in Atlanta GA Author: Atlanta, Georgia Furniture & Furnishings: The Furniture Party Internet

Aug 21 2016
Larry Jay Mitsubishi PhilipJason Charlotte North Carolina Author: Rock hill, South Carolina Car Financing: Larry Jay Mitsubishi Charlotte, North Carolina

Aug 21 2016
Carlos Lassiter and Associates Failed to prepare correct probate paperwork for Dekalb County, Ga Tempe AZ Author: San Pedro, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Carlos Lassiter and Associates Internet

Aug 20 2016
Direct Buy Auto Warranty NO Service Iselin New Jersey Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Auto Warranty: Direct Buy Auto Warranty Iselin, New Jersey

Aug 19 2016
Dell Inc. Failed to provide warranty support Round Rock Texas Author: Jeffersonville, Indiana Computer Service & Repair: Dell Inc. Round Rock , Texas

Aug 18 2016
usfurniturediscount New York, NY, Piscataway, NJ Chicago, IL Dallas, TXAtlanta, GA Miami, FLLos Angeles, CA San Francisco, CA Ordered a sofa, that i never received. This company is a total scam. New York, New York Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Furniture & Furnishings: usfurniturediscount Internet

Aug 18 2016
Bavarian Auto Recyling Bavarian Auto Recycling is a rip-off artist and have their system down. 3688 Omec Circle Rancho Cordova, CA 95742 CA Author: Round Rock , Texas Auto Parts: Bavarian Auto Recyling Internet

Aug 18 2016
Gables at sugarloaf Duluth Georgia,  Duluth Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Housing Rentals: Gables at sugarloaf Duluth GA Duluth, Georgia

Balla Bracelets Unfulfilled promises...no love.. no bracelet either Internet
Author: Little Rock, Arkansas On-Line Stores: Balla Bracelets Internet

Aug 17 2016
Rock solid or CSA finance Never reported my credit, sold me unreliable vehicle Mesa Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Rock solid or CSA finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 17 2016
Atlanta Luxury Motors ALM Newnan. Ga Worst maintenance dept ever Newnan Georgia Author: Newnan , Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Atlanta Luxury Motors Newnan, Georgia

Aug 15 2016
H2O Energy Solution Aqua Clear Systems Inc Deceiving . Scamming, Atlanta, Pensacola GA, FL Author: Stockbridge, Georgia Appliances: H2O Energy Solution Georgia

Aug 10 2016
Resort Property Management, Atlanta, GA USA Resort Property Management Global Property Corporation L.P.44 Main Street,Douglas,South Lanarkshire,Scotland,ML11 1QRepresentative was: Amy. Timeshare Rental Scam charging for services not rendered and guaranteed payments that they don't make! Atlanta Georgia Author: Linden, North Carolina Realtors: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 10 2016
Atlanta Luxury Motors Roswell - GA ALM Rip off, Tricksters & Liars Roswell GA Author: roswell, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Luxury Motors Roswell - GA Roswell, Georgia

Aug 09 2016
United Stones Ripped off by $26000 Loisville, Kentucky Author: Ohio Building Products: Top Rock Pro / Jeff Douglas Louisville, Kentucky

Aug 09 2016
Rock & Roll City Harley Davidson Mike Davis - Owner, Franscene Davis - Owner, Jason Motz - General Manager WORST EXPERIENCE EVER! STAY AWAY FROM THIS ROCK & ROLL CITY HARLEY DAVIDSON DEALERSHIP! cleveland Ohio Author: cleveland, Ohio Motorcycles: Rock & Roll City Harley Davidson cleveland, Ohio

Aug 09 2016
Patrick Hartigan (((REDACTED))) canton Ga Patrick Hartigan, Roswell Ga. Renter BEWARE!!! Buyer BEWARE!! Canton Georgia Author: buford, Georgia Real Estate Services: Patrick Hartigan 123 windsong trail canton Ga Canton, Georgia

Aug 06 2016
LinkedIn Corporation dishonest company, gets rid of their members for any reason, no good customer service, nobody to speak to, like talking to a wall Mountain View California
F*** YOU Author: Los Angeles, California On-Line Business: LinkedIn Corporation Mountain View, California

22, Report #1320963

Aug 05 2016
Garinia New Diet MIR*DETOX NEW DIET When purchasing a product from this website, I paid around $8 for some diet pills. A few weeks later they charge my account $81.75... They claim that I agreed to a subscription and said they can only refund $60. At first I was talking to a rep named George, he refused to allow me to talk to his supervisor. He kept asking me why, why do I need to talk to his supervisor? I said please, let me talk to your manager. He refused and hung up on me. I tried to call back and the phone was picked up and they hung up on me. New Castle Internet Author: Aurora, Colorado Weightloss Programs: Garinia New Diet Internet

23, Report #1320958

Aug 05 2016
Annette Maze Hill Country Farms My 1 year old has FIP Spicewood, Texas Author: Round Rock, Texas Animal Services: Annette Maze texas

24, Report #1320931

DS Stone and Landscape con-artist Round Rock Texas
Author: Round Rock, Texas Building Services: DS Stone and Landscape Round Rock, Texas

25, Report #1320868

Aug 05 2016
Click 4 Advisor Psychic Powernetwork They blocked me from using the service and refuses to give me the free minutes offered because I've spent a ton which is $14,583.29. It is unbelieveble that they allowed me to use the service as I've been super depressed and have spent money on psychics that have been mean, cruel and downright wrong. They refused to give any type of refunds so you are stuck paying for shitty psychics. I've call each and everyone of them and came out with a handful who actually knew what they were talking about. It is not cool to do this to customers and think they can get away with it. I want my money back!! It is not right what they did to me knowing how depressed I've been. I am angry and want justice! Pleasanton Internet / California Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Psychic Fortune Tellers: Click 4 Advisor Internet