Your Search | ap9 24 protect plus

Jul 25 2016
protect my car it cost almost as much as the car Internet Author: smithfield, North Carolina Auto Warranty: protect my car Internet

Jul 25 2016
Lash Serum Plus WARNING - Scam They will not cancel within the 14 day trial Scottsdale Internet Author: Statesville, North Carolina Eye Care: Lash Serum Plus Internet

Jul 23 2016
Crafton police department Bourough of crafton aka police crafton Crafton police department didn't serve and protect me because I'm handicapped they totally ignored my call and after I got attacked by neighbor they came out to my home just sat outside never helped me never got paramedics or anything I'm handicapped been all my life Crafton Pennsylvania
Author: Crafton, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Crafton police department Crafton, Pennsylvania

Jul 22 2016
Thomas Puccerella one plus..SCAM company Unknown,they won't tell anyone Internet, Author: North Richland Hills, Texas Telephones: Thomas Puccerella Internet

Jul 22 2016
Wanted Auto Protect I was ripped off for $2,000 5 yr warrantee for 2006 Pontiac Solstice Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Staten Island , New York Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Jul 22 2016
Night Owl SP 24/7 customer service is unatainable Walpole,Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Pompano, Florida Cameras & Video: Night Owl SP Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Servers Plus Kennetha GillispieKennetha Bryant Local company and owner does not pay their bills and has been previously arrested for these same issues Broken Arrow Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Home Based Business: Servers Plus Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Jul 22 2016
Call Creator Plus: Ryan Riley and Jake Walker Unauthorized charges, services not provided to satisfaction, no resolutions provided by management. Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Call Creator Plus Internet

Jul 22 2016
24-7 in touch Clearwater, florida Bed bugs, don't pay, unproffessional, racist Largo Florida Author: Largo, Alabama Customer Leads: 24-7 in touch Clearwater, fl Clearwater, Florida

Jul 21 2016
U Star loan cash company Eric Smith Company telepjoned me to tell me how lucky I am to be granted a loan with reasonal payments and no hidden fees. And then they told me to protect myself I needed insurance which they would provide to cover unforseen hardships. San Francisco California Author: Inglewood, California Cash Services: U Star loan company San Francisco, California

Jul 21 2016
Tires Plus Charged $2000 to replace water pump on BMW 335XI, which was estimated to be around $1000 at another servdice provider. THey charged $961 for the water pump, which I found at several place for less than $550. Lexington Minnesota Author: Blaine, Minnesota Auto Repair Service: Tires Plus Lexington, Minnesota

Jul 20 2016
American Greetings Constant spam since October 2015, plus auto-renewal coercion Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Personal Services: American Greetings Internet

Jul 20 2016
Ron Carter Hyundai I purchased vehicle from the dealership. The vehicle had 80,000 plus miles.  Friendswood, Texas Author: Houston, Texas Auto Repair Service: Ron Carter Hyundai Friendswood,, Texas

Jul 20 2016
allure eyes eye rewind product ordered a 14 day trail product, eye rewind, 7-13-2016. called customer support 7-20-2016 and was told by rep that i only had 13 days to try product and then i would be charged full price of 92.97. trail cost 5.97. recivied my credit card billing and found that allure had charged 5.95 plus 92.97. Rep gave all kinds of excuses and then after phone call I recieved a email showing cancellation. i will call my credit company also . san diego california Author: okawville, Illinois Eye Care: allure eyes Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
CARS Protection Plus SCAM Criminals Scumbags Nationwide Author: Oklahoma Auto Warranty: CARS Protection Plus Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
HABAND VIP PLUS they just lied about everything Middletown,CT 06457 CT Author: Hawley, Texas Liars: HABAND VIP PLUS Internet

Jul 19 2016
Body Tune Plus con men that prey especialy on older people Bransen Missouri Author: Dallas, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Body Tune Plus Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
24/7 quick Pick Locksmith Misleading pricing Dobbs Ferry Internet Author: Dobbs Ferry, New York Locksmiths: 24/7 quick Pick Locksmith Internet

Jul 18 2016
Blue Dog RV We chose Blue Dog RV to purchase our new travel trailer because they advertised themselves as Home of the Lifetime Warranty, plus, let's face it, their logo was cute.Gresham Oregon Author: Portland , Oregon Travel Services: Blue Dog RV Gresham, Oregon

Jul 18 2016
Audio Plus Inc Audio Plus DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!! BUYER BEWARE Riverview Florida Author: Riverview, Florida Auto Audio Electronics: Audio Plus Inc Riverview, Florida

Jul 18 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Letter Stated I won $3.9million but must send $20 to receive it by 3/24/2016 or I am excluded. BABYLON New York Author: Houston, Texas WANTED REWARD $$$: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

23, Report #1292071

Jul 18 2016
rocky auto sale sold a piece of s*** car to my boyfriend he didnt even have it for 24 hours and it blew up on him.. louisville Kentucky
Author: louisville, Kentucky Auto Dealers: rocky auto sale louisville , Kentucky

Jul 18 2016
24/7 Mobile Locksmith Scam - charge triple of quote Texas Author: Texas Small Business Services: 24/7 Mobile Locksmith Nationwide

Jul 18 2016
PurpleRhino JEM*BALDSTOP - 800-3922690, GAFRONTLINE MOBILITY LLC - 08558686659, GA Total scam, deceptive marketing practices and hidden fees. Free sample ended up costing me $4.95 plus a cancellation fee of $38.71. If you cancel then now refund but if you don;t cancel within 14 days you get a reoccurring charge of 3 times that amount. The product also doesn't work and gave me side effects of nausea and headaches. Unknown Georgia Author: Bend, Oregon Alternative Health: PurpleRhino Internet