Your Search | ap9 24 protect plus, ik9 24 protect plus 24protectplus123

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
Family Care Plus LLC FCP Home Care BEWARE OF FAMILY CARE PLUS stratford Nationwide Author: stratford , Connecticut Home HealthCare: Family Care Plus LLC Nationwide

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 27 2016
Lewis Anderson This person was offering to buy my 4 wheeler for $3500.00 and also going to pay additional $30.00 for add on put on the computer,plus additional $1170.00 for the shippers to come and get to send to him. Internet Author: Black Hawk, South Dakota Motor Vehicle: Lewis Anderson Internet

May 26 2016
Author: Leavenworth, Kansas Alternative Health: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Pristine Nutraceuticals REVIEW: DigestaCure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, and support, offers a conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Taking this step forward which no nutraceutical or pharmaceutical firm has matched to date, the company displays a high level of confidence in product effectiveness, unrivaled in the industry.*UPDATE: Recognized by Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Pristine Nutraceuticals pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pristine Nutraceuticals. Ever Known A Con Man Who Was Guilty? Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: Pristine Nutraceuticals TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Digestacure, Pristine Nutraceuticals, committed to customer service, support. Conditional healing assurance guarantee on 24 autoimmune conditions. Fort Lauderdale, Florida

May 26 2016
Beauty Impressions Beauty TouchupSplendid Ritz I ordered a sample of Skin Element and EyeVib each @4.99 plus shipping. THIS IS ALL I ORDEREd Internet Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Beauty Salons: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 25 2016
Otter Box Otter Box Defender series rugged protection for iPhone 6s plus False advertising Ft. Collins Colorado
Clumsy?? Author: conway, South Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: Otter Box Ft. Collins, Colorado

Tires Plus Chanhassen Won't own up to their mistakes Chanhassen Minnesota
Author: Minnetrista, Minnesota Auto Mechanics: Tires Plus Chanhassen Chanhassen , Minnesota

May 24 2016
Delta Auto Protect Huge Fraudulent Company Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: stone mountain, Georgia Auto Warranty: Delta Auto Protect Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
24/7 prolocksmith.mobi HORRIBLE SERVICE SCOTTSDALE AZ Author: INKSTER, Michigan Work at Home: 24/7 prolocksmith.mobi

May 23 2016
INSTANICHE John Gibb And Mo Miah Did not hold up to their 30 REFUND policy with no questionsed asked. Plus they claim that with INSTANICHE you can build your AMAZON website in 60 seconds which is not true it takes longer than that. Their words are all FRAUD. Will not return any emails requesting my money back but keep sending emails about their products. Nationwide Author: Saint Marys, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: INSTANICHE Nationwide

May 23 2016
Max Chargers, 24 Hour Chargers SCAM. BUYER BEWARE! Internet Author: Colorado Springs, Texas On-Line Stores: Max Chargers Internet

May 21 2016
Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates Scammed me out of $20 stating this money was a process g fee and that I had 14 days to get this money to them to claim a check for $3, 900, 000.00 recorded officially in my name as of 05- 10-2016. They also scammed me out of $6. 93 as I was given a deadline to have my personal Identification No. : 40142477784 back to them with the $20 by May 24, 2016 so I sent money & ALL claim information back to them PRIORITY MAIL. I later read on the Internet the next day after sending them the $20 by Priority mail that the name of their business & letter was a RIP OFF SCAM. BABYLON New York Author: Barboursville, Virginia Financial Services: Butler, Rose, & Jameson Associates BABYLON, New York

May 21 2016
Premier Cleaning Plus, Kevin Bryant, Yakisha WONT PAY THEIR STAFF!!! Southfield and Wixom, Michigan Michigan Author: Ludington, Michigan Cleaning Services: Premier Cleaning Plus Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 17 2016
James Garray Dr James Garray Was ripped off by this person and expected to complete in 24 hours and did not receive the until the end of April Norfolk Virginia Author: Auburn, Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: James Garray Norfolk , Virginia

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 15 2016
Protect America Protect Yourself from Protect America Internet Author: Alabama Security Services: Protect America Internet

May 15 2016
Commissioner of Judging, Processing Division Award Notification Commission stating I won 1,327,940.00 with an official looking check. Asking to send $12.99 payable to office of ANC. States Official Form of Tender No. 13570. Evidently many people have received this same notification. Obviously as scam if someone asks for money and many other are told they are winners too. This is obviously an effort to defraud multi-millions of dollars from unsuspecting individuals. What laws are there to protect us from outright lies such as this? This letter states point blank Congratulations, you have just won $1,327,940.00. and states they will not call you and you have additional reward funds of $2500.00 for WONreswards.com online merchandise and service offerings. I have read that if a prize is offered and money is requested, it is in ALL CASES, a FALSE CLAIM. Kansas City Kansas Author: Tampa, Florida Questionable Activities: Corporate Sponsor Judging and Decisions Kansas City, Kansas

May 14 2016
Ivory + Mason Ivory MasonIvory plus Mason Customer Service Representatives ask you to pay their personal accounts to fix poor products Los Angeles California Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Optical Products & Repair: Ivory + Mason Internet

May 12 2016
American Locksmith 24/7 Automotive Locksmith Was charged $150 for 25 seconds of work. Website clearly states prices starting from $35 for auto lockouts.  Nationwide Internet
Author: Denton, Texas Security Services: American Locksmith 24/7 Internet

May 11 2016
PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Offer was for 2 trial bottles with price of 4.95 each for s&h. Then if not canceled within 30days would be billed at regular price of $72 plus s&h per month. Tampa Internet Author: Goodview , Virginia Drug Manufacturers: PURE LIFE GREEN COFFEE Internet

May 09 2016
24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Dan Smith, Rod Nance, Sasha Smith Builder, building maintenance, repairs Norman Park Queensland Author: Toowong, Alabama Building Services: 24-7 Building & Maintenance Pty. Ltd. Norman Park,