AP9 CONNECTION GRABS MY MONEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AP9 Connection Grabs My Money
There may be more specific results for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
For more specific results for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
JM Bullion failing to ship product after receiving payment and failing to return my money in a timely manner Dallas, TX Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: JM Bullion Internet

Jun 23 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Spy + Survival Briefing Made an unauthorized charge to my debit/credit card in the amount of $40.00. Internet Author: Pelham, New York Credit Card Fraud: Spy + Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 23 2017
Raneri and Long Roofing Company Raneri and Long roofing company located in Napa Ca 94558 was contracted to reroof my home and they did not pull a Roof Permit with the city of American Canyon,CA and now the city chief inspector Mike AND CODE ENFORCER jIm Cannon are having me the Home owner held reliable and accountable for there unscrupulous actions. Homeowners BEWARE!!!!!!!!!! Napa California Author: american canyon, California Roofing Companies: Raneri and Long Roofing Company Napa, California

Jun 23 2017
C & D financial Cheque in cash This company I actually worked for and was fired for no reason . I learned later that another employee had been stealing and instead of investigateING they just fired me cause I was new. I also had an account there for 30 years bit when I took out a small pay day loan I think to punish me they would go into my account before loan was due even 3 times a day causing me to have nsf charge's like vrazy Sault step marie Ontario Author: Saulthe step marie, Ontario Cash Services: C & D financial Sault step marie , Ontario

Jun 23 2017
Piero skin care L'etoile wrinkle cream I ordered a sample. No where on the package information was there a notice that of I did not contact them within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $73. California Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Skin Care: Piero skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways / The Gasoline Rebate Program The Gasoline Rebate Program massive delay * participant follow-up required Sarasota Florida Received My First $10 Rebate Check Author: SAN JOSE, California Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Grand Getaways - American Travel And Great Destinations rebate ripoff should Kevin Reins middle name cause he's real smooth talking to my phone machine Sarasota Florida Author: Johnstown, New York Con Artists: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Ice Galleries, Grand Getaways, Surrey Leisure Travel, ripoff, Our Vacation Plans Ruined we are not pleased ripoff con-artists took us for all we had deception fake fraud business All they seem to do is take people for money and not deliver the product of travel Tampa Florida Mini Vacations Stands Behind Its Product Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Tampa, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Coast to Coast Grand Getaways I have invested in your company, on March 20th, 2008 at $ 4251,00 USA for this Package, that I never used it since my husband and I have made this purchase while visiting Florida with the Bahama Cruise. Sarasota Florida Author: LAVAL, Quebec Travel Services: Coast to Coast / Grand Getaways Sarasota, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Consumer Cash Loans Jennifer Hamilton and Dave Brown..and Norma Cole... They continue to ask for more money with zero results... $460 Seattle Washington/Cali Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Consumer Cash Loans Seattle, Washington

Jun 23 2017
stamps.com is sneaky and takes your money Internet Author: Longmont, Colorado Shipping & Handling: stamps.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
NorthSide Turnkey Service Dewayne T. Mayberry Hired to remodel 3 baths, put in woods floors, paint two rooms, Replace back door, put in ceiling fans etc. Paid a total of 23,000.00. Dewayne T Mayberry was hired July 2016 right after my husband had a massive heart attack. He started the job last year and as of today 6/23/17 has not completed the work nor delivered the supplies.He has blocked my number from calls Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Builders & Contractors: NorthSide Turnkey Service Houston, Texas

Jun 23 2017
Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Librado Wright, manager and Cresel Farquharson This company requested monies upfront to start loan liquidation then they requested money every month for 3 years to reduce the amount of loan debt and pay it out. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Jackson, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Student Relief Fort Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Rudy L Kusuma – Team NuVision – RE/MAX Titanium TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Rudy L Kusuma | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust.  Team NuVision simple explanation is that they built a team of professionals to help us be in 10 places at once, and therefore greatly enhance the quality of service we can deliver to their clients. Team NuVision – Rudy Kusuma’s client's homes sell for more money in less time! The team at Team NuVision sells a lot of homes, have extensive home selling experience that puts more money in client's pockets.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Real Estate Services: Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Team NuVison – Rudy L Kusuma is a full-service real estate brokerage team with a two word mission statement – “Clients First.” Rudy L Kusuma practices what he feels is the future of real-estate, the client is kept at the center of the transaction and provided with an expert at each step of the real estate process. Team NuVision – Rudy L Kusuma puts clients first. Rosemead, California

Jun 23 2017
World wide equipment The truck people I took my truck to fix small electric issue and after 3 days they said it's fix and have road test done I paid them $800 and drove 1 mile and truck was overheat and blow my engine!!! West Virginia Author: Lancaster, sc, South Carolina Maintenance Companies: World wide equipment jane lew, West Virginia

Jun 23 2017
Gentleman's Joggers They took my money for shipping ($9.97), and never sent the sunglasses I ordered. They have ignored all my emails. Prince George, British Columbia Internet
Author: Nevada City, California Liars: Gentleman's Joggers Internet

Jun 23 2017
Neulift They debited my acc after i cancelled Internet Author: LA MARQUE, Texas Attorney Generals: Neulift Internet

Jun 23 2017
Diamond Resorts International Diamond Resorts International will ripoff your hard earned money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: CANOGA PARK, California Resorts: Diamond Resorts International Nevada

Jun 23 2017
ESN Direct Took my money without sending my product. SCAM ARTISTS! BEWARE: they may be changing their company name Scottsdale Nationwide. Arizona Author: Nazareth, Pennsylvania Coin Dealers: ESN Direct Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
TME MAGAZINE, NSS MAGAZINE When I checked my AMEX account I found 4 charges that I didn't order. STAMFORD Connecticut Author: OAK BROOK, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: TME MAGAZINE STAMFORD, Connecticut

Jun 23 2017
TOTAL GLOW SKIN ORDER A TRIAL SAMPLE OF A PRODUCT FOR 4.95....I WAS THEN CHARGED AN ADDTIONAL 99.95 WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND WITH NO FURTHER DELIVERIES OF THE PRODUCT LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Lake Buena Vista, Florida Skin Care: TOTAL GLOW SKIN LAS VEGAS, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
Jenny G. Guaranteed life and truet They kept my refund Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Personal Services: Deborah Grant

Jun 23 2017
Derma Genetix Derma Genetix advertised the product but never mentioned the prices of the skin cream antiwrinkle and the eye cream, I was surprised when I was charged on my bank account but never been sent a receipt of the purchase via email so it caused an overdraft on my account, which is a bad business practice, second the products are just 15 ml in quantities , prices too excessive as compared to other brands, $ 73.85 and $94.77. Internet Author: Reno, Nevada BBB Better Business Bureau: Derma Genetix Internet