Customer satisfaction commitment: ABS | Ripoff Report

Your Search | ap9 connection grabs my money

Apr 19 2014
Maaco took advantage of me in broke my car atlanta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Body Work & Repair: Maaco atlanta, Georgia

Apr 19 2014
Merchant Services 123 Justin Frakes, Peter Goldman, Miki Roberts, Ben Rose, Charles Barcatta, Anthony Wright, Theresa-Cust Svc Total Rip-off Artists, Only there to take your money then they up and ran with all of it! Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaneohe, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Merchant Services 123 Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 19 2014
Sell and Recycle sellandrecycle.com Cell phone recycle for money Internet Author: Minnesota Recycle Centers: Sell and Recycle Internet

Apr 19 2014
NYS child support Florida Child support they are taking all my income when I don`t owe any rears they took 3,184 my wife taxes refund and they don`t want to returnet Occala FL and Albany New York Nationwide Author: Garnerville, New York Collection Agencies: NYS child support Nationwide

Apr 19 2014
All Seasons Pools, Orlando Our pool is a money pit and still not working Sanford Florida Author: Kissimmee, Florida Pool Builders: All Seasons Pools, Orlando Sanford, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Freelancer.com I Used Freelancer.com for services and when I requested to transer $2,000 from my bank to the site for payment to my freelancer they charged me an additional $46.00. No biggy I figure hey, they are entitiled to a fee how else would they make money. shortly after I paid my freelancer, I was sent an email from Freelancer to pay my outstanding balance of $60. I asked what is was for no reply to date. Today I noticed from my paypal and bank statement they have automatically went in and paid themselves. I will be filing a report for fraud as I did not authorize this transaction. Do NOT use freelancer.com Australia Internet Author: Kansas Advertising Agencies: Freelancer.com Internet

Apr 19 2014
Netspend Netspend let thiefs steal your money.....May be inside job!!! Tacoma washington Author: Lakewood, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
Samiyatex Crooks, lie, cheat and steal Samiyatex is crooked company that runs by a lot of Middle eastern Indians. These people has lie, cheat and steal. They will sell you grad D clothes and shoes for grad A++. The y have been doing it to a lot of people. They did it to me in the passed. They showed me all the grad A++ used products and once i payed for the merchandises and leave. They switched the grad A++ with grad D. Can you imaging that i spent over $40,000 for good quality? Instead they sent me a container full of garbage. Almost every items were torn and had holes. I repeat do not trust these people. They love money and they are very dishonest. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Samiyatex Los Angeles, California

Apr 19 2014
Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. This is my second complaint. Jam sent a rebutle to this site. If you do not beleive that they are a ripoff company, just go to googel and type in complainst against Jam Enterprises of Colorado. I just did and found 18,400,000 listings.Bob in Salem Oregon they do not stand behind their products or promises Englewood Colorado Author: Salem, Oregon Miscellaneous Electronics: Jam Enterprises of Englewood Co. Internet

Apr 19 2014
united benefit advantage/ daily savings solutions siphoning off money every month from debit card alger, ohio Author: Sierra Madre, California Miscellaneous Companies: united benefit advantage Internet

Apr 19 2014
aamco transmission why is my transmission not fixed after 7 weeks at your shop why lakewood Washington Author: spanaway, Washington Auto Repair Service: aamco transmission lakewood, Washington

Apr 19 2014
zbiddy Fraud - I won several auctions, they took my money but never received anything! 434 S. Military Trail, Deerfield Bch,  Florida 33442 Author: Southern, Utah Miscellaneous Companies: zbiddy Internet

Apr 19 2014
MIO prepaid reloadable cards Tesha Williams recieved the pin number on my reloadable card and took the money off of it. chicago Illinois Author: warsaw, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: MIO prepaid reloadable cards chicago, Illinois

Apr 19 2014
First Class Vacations - Firefly Travel Corp. REVIEW: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp's approach to business focused on providing highest customer satisfaction in travel industry. *UPDATE: First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel Corp. pledges dedicated to always improving their operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. First Class Vacations/Firefly Travel recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: clearwater, Florida Cruises: First Class Vacations Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 19 2014
Iman NP Center LLC Iman Weightloss Veronica Shivachi Antoine WilliamsIman NP Iman NP Clinic Horrible Customer Service,Ghetto Non-Medical Un-Trained Staff, Veronica Williams was rude and disrespectful and never completed my living social purchase Southfield Michigan Author: Farmington Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Iman NP Center LLC Southfield, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G. FISS LAW OFFICES DEBORAH G FISS WAS HIRED BY MY DAUGHTERS MOTHER AS A DIVORCE ATTORNEY. TOGETHER THEY HAVE FRAUDULENTLY TAKEN MY BABY GIRL AWAY FROM ME 1000+ MILES AWAY THROUGH A DIVORCE I NEVER KNEW OF. SHE DOCTORED PAPER WORK SAYING I WAS SERVICED WITH THE COURT ORDER WHEN I NEVER WAS,  JACKSON HEIGHTS New York
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Family Services: DEBORAH G FISS LAW OFFICES JACKSON HEIGHTS, New York

Apr 19 2014
Ally Bank Worst bank I've ever dealt with. Blocked my account and ripped off my money! Detroit Michigan Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Banks: Ally Bank Detroit, Michigan

Apr 19 2014
GARCINIA ADVANCED FRAUD!! THEY TOOK $89.95 FROM MY VISA WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION, NEVER RECEIVED THE PRODUCT ALSO. Savannah Georgia Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: GARCINIA ADVANCED Savannah, Georgia

Apr 19 2014
Stanley Warranty Stole money from me Englewd Clfs New Jersey Author: Harvey, Louisiana Warranty Companies: Stanley Warranty Englewd Clfs, New Jersey

Apr 19 2014
my cash now Loan mediation inc claimed i have a fraud case filed against me and to avoid a bench warrant i need to pay money to clear my name. already collected money and more money pending to come out of my account on 25 th of april for second fraud accusation pasadena California Author: dolan springs , Arizona Internet Fraud: my cash now pasadena, California

Apr 19 2014
Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Final Cases, ICI, ici-ca.com They steal your money, scam, debt collection company without a license Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Rancho Cucamonga, California Collection Agencies: Winchester & Associates, Internal Compliance Investigation Rancho Cucamonga, California

22, Report #1102081

Apr 19 2014
National General Insurance GMAC, National General Insurance of Winston Salem NOT PROFRESSIONAL, WASTE OF MONEY, SCAM, TOTAL RIPOFF Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Car Insurance: National General Insurance Winston Salem, North Carolina

Apr 19 2014
Advisory World Group - FRAUD ALERT Fraudulent Business Practices. DO NOT send your money to these people! Torrance California Author: New York, New York Telemarketing Companies: Advisory World Group Torrance, California

Apr 19 2014
alvaro aguirre ALERTPAY RIPPED ME OFF,THEY REFUSED TO ISSUE ME MY REUND FOR USD$10,817, please be aware! montreal, Other Author: acworth, Georgia Financial Services: alvaro aguirre montreal, Select State/Province

Apr 19 2014
TREADSTONE 77 OR JERRY HAUSER BAD CHECK FRO A COLLECTION I HIRED HIM TO COLLECT. KEPT ALL THE MONEY AND WROTE ME A BAD CHECK NASSAU COUNTY NEW YORK Author: nassau, New York Collection Agencies: TREADSTONE 77 NASSAU COUNTY, NY, Select State/Province