Your Search | ap9 connection grabs my money

1, Report #1319218

Jul 27 2016
boost mobile money on boost mobile keeps disappearing Author: Millville , New Jersey Telephone Companies: boost mobile Nationwide

2, Report #1319202

Jul 27 2016
Power Home Roofing / Solar Power Home, LLC., Power Home Solar, LLC., Power Home Roofing, LLC. & Power Home Commercial Solar, Inc. Scam, Faulty Work, Unethical - screwing elderly people out of their hard earned money!! Mooresville North Carolina Author: Mesa, Arizona Solar: Power Home Roofing / Solar Mooresville, Carolina

3, Report #1319199

Jul 27 2016
AWHR Awful Customer Service - When I was selling my house I called to get the buyout information and it has taken 3 days so far and no response. buffalo grove Illinois Author: westborough, Massachusetts Appliances: AWHR buffalo grove, Illinois

4, Report #1319211

Jul 27 2016
My Faster PC Make PC work faster India Internet Author: Kearney, Nebraska Computer Fraud: My Faster PC Internet

5, Report #1319150

Jul 27 2016
Design Tech Homes Design Tech Custom homesDesign tech Stealing money with False promises for dream build by company and sales San Antonio / Houston Texas Author: Buda, Texas Builders & Contractors: Design Tech Homes San Antonio , Texas

6, Report #1319160

Jul 27 2016
asm Benson I went and looked at a home at 4892 Kensington gave Benson my voucher and he had it for sixty days the house failed inspection twice the second time nobody was even there to let them in after calling them for two days in a row finally I reached somebody and all she can say sorry long story short I still don't have a place to stay and I want my 25 dollar money order because they did nothing for me but lie and give me the run a round south field mi Michigan Author: DETROIT, Michigan Appliances: asm MI

7, Report #1319148

Jul 27 2016
iFriends BRENDA BLACK Rose Campton Was told there would be an initial fee of 50 dollars that will go toward customer credit on the website. I was NOT told there would be ONE HUNDRED FIFTY DOLLAR CHARGE applied to my credit card WITHOUT my permission AND without being FIRST notified Internet Author: York, Pennsylvania Adult Web Site: iFriends Internet

8, Report #1319133

Jul 27 2016
phoenix aviation academy aero academy international they are cheater , i lost my money Ontario Internet Author: tehran, Alabama Aviation Schools: phoenix aviation academy Internet

9, Report #1319132

Jul 27 2016
Checkmate.com This company has ripped me off for almost $500. They have managed to take out 25 dollars a month for the past two years without even letting me know. I have not allowed them to renew my subscription and they were charging me. I am now unemployed and I charge my back for two years without my authorization las vegas nevada Author: Norfolk, Virginia Internet Services: Checkmate.com Internet

10, Report #1319107

Jul 26 2016
BLACK PEOPLE MEET Stole money from my credit card without my consent! Chicago, Illinois
Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Dating Services: BLACK PEOPLE MEET Nationwide

11, Report #1319106

Jul 26 2016
Adam Aref Adam Aref ripped me off,lost my time and didn't pay for the service rendered. Lansing Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Business Consulting: Adam Aref Internet

12, Report #1319099

Jul 26 2016
Southwest Engines SWEngines SW engines took 3395.00 dollars out of my account before I authorized the order via email, kept 848.00 dollars after canceling in 24 hours Tulsa Internet Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Parts: Southwest Engines Internet

13, Report #1319087

Jul 26 2016
William hill online bingo I won £690, I tried 2 withdraw £640, but they won't let me have it, they r saying my passport is a fake, & my dads, & my bank statement , & my dads council tax bill leter Nationwide Author: Edgware, Other Unusual Rip-Off: William hill online bingo Nationwide

14, Report #1319071

Jul 26 2016
Silver Lightning Home Health Care Jack& HR coordinator &President This Company treats Healthcare Professionals Unprofessionally. They have no respect for us and all they care about is money not the patients or employees. Their checks also bounce! RUN, this mom and pops business should get struck by lightning! Oakland Park Florida Author: Dade and Broward County, Florida Better Business Bureau: Silver Lightning Home Health Care Oakland Park, Florida

15, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

16, Report #1319060

Jul 26 2016
Villarie Face Serum Valere Skin Terapy, Anti-Aging SERUM, Valere Skin.. Valere skin therapy trial program... is a true bait and switch. When you do call to cancel, after they hit your credit card for $98.71, you reach the support company and they will tell you that you cannot return products or get your money back. However, they can offer you their employee discount and return 50% of your purchase price. They assured me that the credit card company will not win the charge back because in ordering we signed an electronic document agreeing to pay for the monthly program. This is just a slick salesman that has been told what to say to keep as much of your money as possible. Dave Nationwide Author: Phoenix, Arizona Alternative Health: Villarie Face Serum Nationwide

17, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

18, Report #1319035

Jul 26 2016
DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Adrienne Menden this chick scammed my company $5k and said she was going to growth hack my business. She just took the money and ran. She is a known scammer. She knows nothing but how to put semi nude pics for teens. Stay away from her. Waste of time. Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Computer Fraud: DoingSales.com Adrienne Menden Houston, Texas

19, Report #1319026

Jul 26 2016
Samantha Jackson Weddings Samantha Jackson Hosted bridal fair then canceled event and kept money paid for both. Miramar Beach, Florida Florida Author: Ft Walton Beach, Florida Wedding Services: Samantha Jackson Weddings Internet

20, Report #1319024

Jul 26 2016
Bullworker, bullworker.com /. Hughes Marketing, LLC Bullworker, Hughes Marketing, illegally requested removal my Ebay listing & refused to provide written permission to re-list the product Phoenix Arizona Author: Idaho Sporting-good Manufactures: Bullworker Phoenix, Arizona

21, Report #1319022

Jul 26 2016
Floors To Go - William LIndholm AKA Carpet Mill Connection Hires unexperienced installer Oak Hill Florida Author: longwood, Florida Carpet & Tile Stores: Floors To Go - William LIndholm Oak Hill, Florida

22, Report #1319020

Jul 26 2016
Combined Publishers service They sold me a bill of goods. I got a phone call from them wanting payment. We only got the bill the day before. That set off alarms with me and I got the bill and opened it. Well , along with my order was a 26 weeks of espn magazine which we never talked about. Malden Massachusetts Author: Ft. Scott, Kansas Halls & Auditoriums: Combined Publishers service Malden, Massachusetts

23, Report #1319018

Jul 26 2016
Security Product Depot LLC They told me that they would process my refund minus a restocking fee of 20 % but the refund was never done to my VISA. Smyrna Georgia Author: Ottawa, Ontario Security Services: Security Product Depot LLC Smyrna, Georgia

24, Report #1319014

Jul 26 2016
UStrustloan Tried to get $3000 from me but they failed and they messed up my bank account. Austin Texas Author: lanham, Maryland Banks: UStrustloan Austin, Texas

25, Report #1319003

Jul 26 2016
JASON LONG ED Protocol m.erectiledysfunctionprotocol.netsupport@edprotocol.com I ordered a kit for my fiance from a fb post I listened to. My order was placed online on June 30, 2016. I paid with my Bank of the West credit card. I am now going to the bank to be report the theft, fraud. Internet Author: Vacaville, California Alternative Health: JASON LONG ED Protocol Internet