Your Search | ap9 connection grabs my money

May 05 2016
Yeti cup at iceberg cups Took my money never got my cup Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Yeti cup at iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
MTC truck driving training Take advantage of me and took my money. Hazelwood, mo 63042 MO Author: St.louis, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: MTC truck driving training MO

May 05 2016
Andrew J. McCreanor Sneaky and dishonest. Only out for the money. Liberty Township Ohio Author: Atlanta, Georgia Commerical Lending Firm: Andrew J. McCreanor Liberty Township, Ohio

May 05 2016
Family Tree Digital Video They are using my address and my cell phone number under numbrous websites, as being the business address and telephone number. Internet Author: hazleton, Iowa ORGANIZED CRIME: Family Tree Digital Video Internet

May 05 2016
Direct express Direct express has taken unauthorized money from my Social Security acct , approx $400 and have caused me a great amount of stress . Nationwide Author: Omaha, Nebraska Banks: Direct express Nationwide

May 05 2016
Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Refused to Refund my Money After Customer Service Rep Told Me I had 60 days!!!!!!! Loganville Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Landscaping: Home Depot Athens Highway Loganville GA Loganville, Georgia

May 05 2016
Jeremy Goldman Jeremy Neil Goldman - #178240 This attorney is a scam artist... he charges you upfront money pre-filing and never works on your file Irvine California Author: Irvine, California Lawyers: Jeremy Goldman Irvine, California

May 05 2016
Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics and Matthew Lamz have proven to be dedicated to customer satisfaction through high quality commercial roofing. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Planned Smear Campaign Author: austin, Texas Roofing Companies: Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics is an Austin based commercial roofing company that specializes in efficiency. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics can replace any kind of flat roof and have a competitive edge with metal roofs. Dimensional Roofing & Diagnostics have won awards for selling and installing out flat roof systems and scoring perfectly in post installation inspections. Austin, Texas

May 05 2016
Mark Phaneuf, Luke Sample, Jon Shugart, Mailer Millionaire, Cobra Mailer, Maxx Media LLC, Keyword Rockstar inc., **** ******* ** Cape Girardeau, Missouri 63703, IncomeRockstar.com, Strategic Global Marketing Team, Inc Jon Shugart et al and their companies are by far the worst and most dangerous scammers on the internet. They simply steal your money and run. Flowery Branch GA, 30542 Author: Encino, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mark Phaneuf, Luke Sample, Jon Shugart Internet

May 05 2016
ELITE AUTO SALES ELITE AUTO SALE, LLCDIDES AUTO TRADING SCAM ARTIST TAKE YOUR MONEY AND SELL BROKEN CARS WITH WARRANTY. THEY EVEN LIE TO THE BANKS THAT FINANCE YOU! BEWARE PLEASE BEWARE!!! DALLAS Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Auto Dealers: ELITE AUTO SALES DALLAS, Texas

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 05 2016
economyrentacar 7640 Narcoossee Rdorlando FL.32822 Reserved a car , when I whent to pick it up I was told I needed my person proof o f insurance or would have to pay $25. extra per day for insurance as per the confirmation. No such statement is printed on the confirmation Orlando Florida Author: Midlothian, Texas Auto Rentals: economyrentacar Orlando, Florida

May 05 2016
The Institute for Natural Health Paid $20.00 to join this group and it got me NOTHING! Everything that tell you will help you, you have to PAY FOR. They are just a phony, money grubbing organization! Shame on them!! Internet Author: new york, New York Alternative Health: The Institute for Natural Health Internet

May 05 2016
IPOWERCREDITSERVICES Con Artist, They Will Take Your Money and Run unknown Internet Author: Carol Stream, Illinois Credit Services: IPOWERCREDITSERVICES Internet

May 05 2016
Listen Clear They stole money from me- they charged my credit card before the trial period was over and told me I could not return the merchandise and even if I did they will not return my money. Nationwide Author: Cynthiana, Kentucky Hearing Aid Centers: Listen Clear Nationwide

May 05 2016
Safeco Insurance Metlife Insurance This company took money and did not insurance our property Nationwide Author: California Insurance Companies: Safeco Insurance Nationwide

May 05 2016
Allen Contracting , Jeff Sciarro , I paid Jeffrey Sciarro $2300 to put new flashing around my chimney which he did not do. He went up and smeared roof tar around. Beaver Falls Pennsylvania Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: Allen Contracting ( Jeff Sciarro ) Beaver Falls , Pennsylvania

May 05 2016
The Penthouse Salon This place is a front, they scam you out of money, use cheap product, money laundering, con artist Glendale California Author: Glendale, California Beauty Salons: The Penthouse Salon Glendale, California

May 05 2016
Global Client Solutions Stategic was the face company with which I contracted. Global wassupposed to be disbursing the money Strategic collected from me. I believe it is in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Nationwide Author: Cowley, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Nationwide

May 05 2016
Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery MikeKarl We placed a deposit on a pool last summer in hopes of a fall groundbreaking. It was moved to spring but we were not able to come up with the financial resources to put the pool in. My haunts and I appealed to the manager ,Karl, and tried to contact the owner but he won't take our calls or call us back. Mike, we were asking if they could please refund out $1700 dollars. They said no and tough luck. They were disrespectful and condescending to say the least. What happen to good honest business people.? Nothing was ordered yet so no money was lost by them. I'd like to warn everyone that they are immoral business people and oh the price of the pool went up too after the contract was signed!! Hude Park New York Author: Cold Spring , New York Pools & Saunas: Leisure Tech pools , sunrooms and oil depivery Nationwide

May 05 2016
Quick Pick LockSmith 8883000605 Came out to open locked door ... they damaged my whole door frame Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Liars: Quick Pick LockSmith 8883000605 Internet

May 05 2016
New England Auto Finance TITLE LOANS ALWAYS FIGURING OUT WAYS TO ADD MONEY TO YOUR LOAN! Nashua New Hampshire All Their Fault, Right? Author: Leominster, Massachusetts Loans: New England Auto Finance Nashua, New Hampshire

May 05 2016
Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 They did not keep parts removed as required by state law. They did a terrible job of aligning my front bumper hood headlight and fender and grill. Clarkston Michigan Author: Davisburg, Michigan Body Work & Repair: Clarkston Autobody and Towing 1 and 2 Clarkston, Michigan

May 05 2016
Upscale Fashions I ordered a jogging suit for $58 on March 7 which the company took money out my account. Internet Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Upscale Fashions Internet

May 05 2016
lidocaineonline.co.uk benzocaineuk.co.uklidocaineonline.co.uk procaineuk.co.ukbenzocaineuk.co.ukprocaineuk.co.uk Product I bought from LIDOCAINEONLINE.CO.UK GOT SEIZED BY U.S. CUSTOMS OFFICE! Police came to my house UK Internet Author: Miami, Florida Pharmacies: lidocaineonline.co.uk Internet