AP9 CONNECTION GRABS MY MONEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AP9 Connection Grabs My Money
There may be more specific results for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
For more specific results for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Landmark Roofing and Construction Insurance Fraud Company will take your insurance money and will not do the roof job Bedford Texas Author: Burleson, Texas Roofing Companies: Landmark Roofing and Construction Bedford , Texas

Oct 17 2017
URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC CARLOS URRUTIA Please refrain from doing business with this company because it steals the money deposited for the work and does not return it. pay with checks without funds. MIRAMAR Florida Author: DORAL, Florida Maintenance Companies: URRUTIA INVESTMENT INC MIRAMAR, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Barnhill Properties, The Barnhill Group at Keller Williams, Barnhill Group Keller Williams Memorial, Memorial Realty Ltd Refused to remove my home listing after cancellation, made me handle all showings on my home Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Realtors: Barnhill Properties Houston, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Yoins They charged for back ordered items that were never shipped. They will not respond to my emails requesting to return items or cancel and be refunded for the back order. Internet Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Clothing Stores: Yoins Internet

Oct 17 2017
Tom Collins shoptomcollins I ordered 4 cell phone car mounts and received an email thanking me for my order and stating that my order was getting ready to ship out and allow 3-4 weeks delivery. Internet Author: Blackshear, Georgia Specialty Stores: Tom Collins Internet

Oct 17 2017
Rushmore Energy llc Ticked me into a rate nearly twice my current rate. Sugar Land Texas Author: Columbus, Ohio Utility Companies: Rushmore Energy llc Sugar Land, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Steve Swan sold me an ad for radius magazine to run in June 2017 the only contact I've had with him since then is that he would refund my money. As of October 25, 2017 I have not heard anything from him nor have I received the money Elk River Minnesota Author: Big Lake, Minnesota Advertising / Deceptive: Steve Swan Minnesota Marketing Agency Elk River, Minnesota

Oct 17 2017
Quickgear Ordering a military pouch and decided to upgrade. Each time I would continue to the page to upgrade, I was charged for whatever new was on that page. Over $100 deducted from my account. Los Angeles California Author: Westminster, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: Quickgear Los Angeles, California

Oct 17 2017
SQUARE Square makes money by holding your money hostage square app Internet
Author: Charleston, South Carolina Financial Services: SQUARE Internet

Oct 17 2017
Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Danny Lamp Overcharged and longer load term than verbally told. Plus never refunded my GAP which I told I didn't need. Alcoa Tennessee Author: Oneida, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Twin City Mazda Alcoa, TN Alcoa , Tennessee

Oct 17 2017
A P E processing This company called me and said i had a pending lawsuit out on me for a rented tv from aarons and that if i set up a payment arrangment i would only have to pay 700 and some dollars. However if i did not they said they were gonna put a summons out for me in my county and that i would have to pay over 5000 after court costs and fees. Georgia Author: Spring took twp., Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: A P E processing , Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Ubisoft UPlay Store, Digital Rivers Won't send my product that was paid in full and they don't know when glitch will be fixed San Francisco California Author: Burlington, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Ubisoft San Francisco, California

Oct 17 2017
Run With It Transportation, Run With It Shipping, Wauconda, Illinois German Hernandez, German Santana Hernandez, Herman Hernandez, Sal Hernandez, Saloman Hernandez, Antonio Hernandez, Anton Hernandez, Tony Hernandez Booked this company to ship furniture. They demanded deposit of $900. Never picked up and stopped answering texts, emails and blocked my calls. Stole my money. Wauconda Illinois Author: Vista, California Trucking Companies: Run With It Shipping Wauconda, Illinois Wauconda, Illinois

Oct 17 2017
Student Loan Exchange SCAM: Pocket your student loan money instead of repaying it. Santa Ana California Author: TOPEKA, Kansas Consumer Services: Student Loan Exchange Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2017
Talus charging money to account that was not authorized. represenitives telling lies about amount of charges. Dallas Texas Author: AMARILLO, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Talus Dallas, Texas

Oct 17 2017
Amanda Mitchell Apathetic Psychic Greedy For More Money Silver Spring Maryland Author: Silver Spring , Maryland Psychic: Amanda Mitchell Silver Spring , Maryland

Oct 17 2017
Royal United Mortgage LLC I have plenty of equity in my house, They just took my money for the appraisal and decline my loan Indianapolis IN Indiana Author: BURLINGTON, New Jersey Investment Brokers: Royal United Mortgage LLC Indianapolis,

Oct 17 2017
liqui exchange liqui.io liqui.io Is stealing peoples money by not giving the tokens that they have paid for Kiev, Ukraine Internet
Author: Mesa, Arizona E-trade: liqui exchange Internet

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
All Things Beauty All Things Beauty Stole My Money Internet Author: SPENCERPORT, New York Clothing Stores: All Things Beauty Internet

Oct 17 2017
ubreakifix The tech at this location has literally destroyed the integrity of my PC. Brooksville Florida Author: Spring Hill, Florida Computer Service & Repair: ubreakifix Brooksville, Florida

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 17 2017
shaandar I have purchase perfumes from shaandar.pk It was not good may be it is my mistake because its fragrance dose not inspire me. LAHORE Punjab
Author: LAHORE, Alabama Gift Shops: shaandar Internet