Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: AP9 Connection Grabs My Money
There may be more reports for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
For more results perform a general search for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 20 2017
Afni Charging an amount for AT&T when I had cancelled my acct years ago Bloomington Illinois
Author: Mililani, Hawaii Internet Services: Afni Internet

Feb 20 2017
NPL-neutratone skin care ESX-tryxskin Charged my credit card without my permission 3 times Uniondale New York Author: Cortland, New York Skin Care: NPL-neutratone skin care Uniondale, New York

Feb 20 2017
Geek Hoodies Assassins Creed hoodie not as advertised and delivered wrong size and will not refund me my money China Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Geek Hoodies Internet

Feb 20 2017
La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic Charged $3000 to this LA Jolla Cosmetic laser clinic for removal of spots on face and hands my face is still really bad! La Jolla California
Author: Lakeside , California Sales People: La Jolla cosmetic laser clinic La Jolla , California

Feb 20 2017
powercontact.biz Strong Current Enterprises Limited19-21 Crawford Street, Dept 706,London, W1H 1PJCoc Number 7245331VAT Number - NL823330692B01 When i placed order cost should have been $113. AU but $290AU was debited to my Credit Card London, W1H 1PJ internet Author: Winmalee, Alabama Cameras & Video: powercontact.biz London, W1H 1PJ,

Feb 20 2017
Suppliers Club Will not return phone calls/emails for my request of a refund. South Jordan Utah Author: Elk Grove, California Consumer Services: Suppliers Club South Jordan, Utah

Feb 20 2017
Gary Lively- Glamor Time Pool Most Miserable Contractor Experience of my Life Allen Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively- Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Feb 20 2017
AMERICAN DEBT FOUNDATION Ripped me off alot of money. Davie Internet Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Liars: AMERICAN DEBT FOUNDATION Internet

Feb 20 2017
Timepayment corp. This company was a finance co.via.Olympic security llc they had fees that werent discussed with me from olympic security.then after that was resolved.the monthly fee of 50 dollars became 52.19 additional for property tax in which they are not the irs or do i pay a property tax on anything else iv purchased for my home.Burlington ma Author: Salem, Oregon Financial Services: Timepayment Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) I was in profit of almost $800 in one week, with 60 second hyper trades. I was ITM winning about 92% of my trades. One morning when I started trading, there was a delay. I trade that should have won, lost. This happened several times, and then I realized they were manipulating the software to generate losing trades. This had also happened at Tropical Trade, CT Option, Dalton Finance, and Porter Fnance. When I was losing, there was never a problem, but when I figured out a system and started winning....strike rate rigging and delays. I have been trying to get my profit of $745 for almost 6 months. They don't respond to my emails or calls. Porter also hasn't wired my profit of $430 to my bank. And the had the audacity to debit me $50 for an inactive fee. . Shefield South Yorkshire, 54 45 W, UK Internet Author: NY, New York Internet Fraud: Ask Option ( Blades Enterprise Centre) Internet

Feb 20 2017
Revita Youth Misleading link, Misleading trial period, won't refund my money Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Skin Care: Revita Youth Internet

Feb 20 2017
Victorian Choice unknown, but apparently there is a parent company Took money, shipped dress to wrong location, will not respond to emails Redmond Internet Author: Marthasville, Missouri Specialty Stores: Victorian Choice Internet

Feb 20 2017
Cornerstone Home Care Services Vauna Lawrence Where is the money honey???? Melbourne Florida Author: Palm Bay, Florida Employment Services: Cornerstone Home Care Services Melbourne , Florida

Feb 20 2017
Linkshe placed order for $188 on February 2, 2017 and have not received any word on my order Internet Author: alamogordo, New Mexico Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Feb 20 2017
SPRINT Arch telecom Bogus Contract. Extorting money. Lies after Lies. Unprofessional. Unresponsive Anaheim California Author: Deerfield Beach, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: SPRINT Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Cactus Leasing Jason BatesTanelle Bates The company shorted me out of $1,000 of my final pay. I was kicked out of the truck in Davenport,IA and had to pay my own way back home. Kansas City Missouri
Author: Chandler , Arizona Trucking Companies: Cactus Leasing Kansas City, Missouri

Route 66 Warranty Rip off, deceitful, scam, not worth the money Nationwide
Author: Kansas City, Missouri Auto Warranty: Route 66 Warranty Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
PD Mobility AG Greenville SC They continue to take money from my checking account and I have no idea how to contact them Nationwide Author: Wasilla, Alaska Loans: PD Mobility Nationwide

Feb 20 2017
Banggood Room 605 Haoquan Building Jichangdongmen Road, 1 Jingtai Street Baiyun District 510400 Guangzhou China I placed order No: 22822028 on 2nd January 2017 and made the payment however till to date despite numerous undertakings and promises I did not receive my goods Guangzhou China Author: Karachi, Luggage & Leather Goods: Banggood Internet

Feb 20 2017
Montana Capital title and car loans Took my car after non payment Los Angeles California Your Point Is? Author: Pico Rivera , California Auto & Truck Rental: Montana Capital title and car loans California

Feb 19 2017
Crowdstar LLC this program is full of bugs and they do not answer emails or reimburse you for money you've lost there's a lot more to it I can only use 20 words Internet
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Internet: Crowdstar LLC Internet

Feb 19 2017
Atwater security storage Moved my belongings into a different unit with out notifying me. I feel violated and I never missed a payment or been late on payment Atwater California Author: Livingston , California Unusual Rip-Off: Atwater security storage Atwater , California

Feb 19 2017
Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Glenn Francis Larceny, Fraud, Lying Theft of Money Joshua Tree, Los Angeles California
Author: Mckinleyville, California Financial Services: Glenn Francis Pacific Pro Digital Joshua Tree, California

Feb 19 2017
Frank Hopkins imdb.com/name/nm5371297/ He hired me few months ago as a sound man. He should pay me before January 1 2017. He never answers my calls, messages, emails. After searching google I discovered that I am not along reporting him. Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Art Galleries: Frank Hopkins Internet

Feb 19 2017
My Cell Phone Doctor aka CPD Wireless During a routine repair, the indian women who owns the store stole the healthy internal parts from my cell phone and replaced them with old malfunctioning parts so that she could sell my healthy parts for more profit. Tampa Florida Author: tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: My Cell Phone Doctor Tampa, Florida