AP9 CONNECTION GRABS MY MONEY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AP9 Connection Grabs My Money
There may be more specific results for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
For more specific results for "AP9 Connection Grabs My Money"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 22 2017
Regions bank I looked at my bank service and for the second time Regions gas charged me an International service fee. I havn't even bought anything that would warrant a fee for almost $1.00. I mean its just one dollar but.com when it happens more harm once and with all the fees they charge me a dollar can go a long way in determining whether I have enough money in my account oi I do not get charged a NSF fee Nationwide Author: Fultondale, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Regions bank Nationwide

May 22 2017
Val Vogt Events Total ripoff event company. Scammed my charity out of $5,000! los angeles California Author: beverly hills, California Event Planners & Sites: Val Vogt Events los angeles, California

May 22 2017
Mydriverslicenses.org Was I REALLY that gullible? FRAUD!!! Internet Author: Jackson, Tennessee DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: My drivers licenses.org Internet

May 22 2017
Why Not Lease It Opened fraudulent account with my stolen Identity Manchester New Hampshire Author: Porter, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: Why Not Lease It Manchester, New Hampshire

May 22 2017
Scream entertainment They keep taking 29.99 out of my account and I have changed it and they did it again Keep taking money out with out my consent Los angelas Nationwide Author: Hendersonville, North Carolina Theaters: Scream entertainment Nationwide

May 22 2017
Delphio*hlpio.com Purchase of dating service not on my behalf Internet Author: Kingston, Alabama Adult Web Site: Weston Jason Michael Internet

May 21 2017
Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Global Work Group, Global Realty Group,Circle Worker He threatened violence against me and my friend he said he would stab me in the neck and send people to my home to do me great bodily harm Granada Hills California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Builders & Contractors: Geoff Mills Reliable Handyman Service Granada Hills , California

May 19 2017
WCAP Financial Funding for flipping seedcapital.com Charged me $9000 for opening credit cards in my name Dealer Utah Utah Author: Centerville, Utah Financial Services: WCAP Financial

May 19 2017
Your Rent 2 Own yourrent2own.com unauthorized withdrawls from my checking account, Georgia Internet Author: Hampton, Georgia Realtors: Your Rent 2 Own Internet

May 19 2017
Energy Savings? They're probably using several different names but I've gotten 8 calls all starting w/recorded, URGENT electric bill message my a**! Fair Lawn New Jersey Author: Berlin , New Jersey Utility Companies: Energy Savings? Fair Lawn , New Jersey

May 19 2017
Clubs Systems club systems left town & continues to bill my checking acct after I cancelled subscription lodi California Author: lodi, California Health Spas: Clubs Systems lodi, California

May 19 2017
Intracoastal Yacht Sales They take your money and do nothing for it Charlston South Carolina Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Dealers: Intracoastal Yacht Sales Charlston, South Carolina

May 19 2017
Secure Home Warranty Website still there but they are out of business. Took my money but won't answer the phone for a repair. Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Danville, California Home Warranty Companies: Secure Home Warranty Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Pinkys klassy Kar wash My husband had my car done for Mothersday they did a verry disappointing job. The manger was the one who sold him the car wash and told him oh man it's gonna look like a brand new car. I had to nit pick them to do extra stuff and it still looked like crap.. I had atleast 3 friends say dam. I thought ur husband just had the car done it's Dosent look like it. . Kind of embarrassing. Won't be going back here ever .the worse part was we paid 240 Antioch California Author: Antioch, California Car Washes: Pinkys klassy Kar wash Antioch, California

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Nutra Now They claim to not be able to find me in their system AFTER they took my money. Internet Author: Clarksburg, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Now Internet

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 19 2017
Green trust cash loans I asked numerous times what your company's requirements were in order to qualify for a loan. I've now just wasted 2 days of my time only to be denied because I don't have 3 direct deposits in my account! Poor customer service!  Linda Hays Montana Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Green trust cash loans Hays, Montana

May 19 2017
USA Nursery USA Nursery Internet Fraud - Took my money never sent my trees -won't return emails. Mailbox always full so you cannot leave a message and NO one ever answers Woodbury, CT Author: Pilot Mountain, North Carolina Nurseries: USA Nursery Internet

May 19 2017
Sears Vacations Deceitful fraudulant lying impostors. Charging a finance charge on your money by telling u there's no finance. Unable to get any discount on the vacation u trying to book but r able to get the same vacation else where for discount. That the concierge do not get commission just their base pay. Internet Author: Rosedale, New York Tours & Excursions: Sears Vacations Internet

May 19 2017
Victory Solar - Mike Busby Verbally abusive CEO who scams his contractors out of money owed to them San Antonio TX
Author: San Antonio, Texas Solar Energy: Victory Solar Huston, Texas

May 19 2017
Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Campbell knowingly installed improper A/C Condenser, coil & furnace for my 2,000 plus sq. ft. home. Also promised to register the warranty and did not now it has run out and I'm out over $ 4, 000.00 for a new unit from a reputable company! Austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Campbell Appliance, Heat & Air, Inc. Austin, Texas

May 19 2017
Cerious composites Cerious performance SCAM.. TOOK MY MONEY!!! Internet Author: Baytown, Texas Manufacturers: Cerious composites Internet