AP9 GALLERIA ON Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AP9 Galleria ON
There may be more specific results for "AP9 Galleria ON"
For more specific results for "AP9 Galleria ON"
Showing 1-25 of 118,490 Found Reports For more specific results for "AP9 Galleria ON"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Diet Supplements ACMRMAR I, too ordered a sample bottle of CBC oil for $5.95 shipping and a couple of weeks later the bill for $79.95 appeared on my VISA statement. I called the telephone number to contest the charge and they hung up on me when I tried to cancel and explain I had only ordered the sample and have received nothing else. Internet Author: Simi Valley, California Medical Supplies: Diet Supplements Internet

Jul 27 2017
Yonsalon.com Said it shipped my order but never did Utah Internet Author: Delaware, Ohio On-Line Business: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer billing through Glamshop NY. 844-498-1595 and Visage Skin Care NY. 844-488-8869 respectively On line fraudulent offer and money scam. Las Vegas , Nevada Author: Lake Havasu, Arizona Attorney Generals: Bait-and-Switch: Unusual Rip-Off: Beaute wrinkle cream and Beaute wrinkle reducer Las Vegas , , Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Your Mortgage Solutions, Maree Reed, LLC, Kenneth Robertson Just as in the other reports, this company preys on people who are in trouble with their mortgages. North Richland Hills Texas
Author: Arlington, Texas Real Estate Services: Your Mortgage Solutions North Richland Hills, Texas

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin 5563 Balboa Ave., #481San Diego, California 92111 Facebook ad, free skincare product, pay shipping charges only - second product tacked on, send second order, charged credit card account for 4 pruducts, 2 shipments. no shipping labels, no customer ser. phone # w/o extensive research; order cancelled by phone, charges not reversed, policy and practices fraud. San Diego, CA California Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin San Diego, CA , California

Jul 27 2017
absoluteawesomestuff.com Absolute Awesome Stuff I ordered a cute pair of socks on-line in May. When I hadn't received it a month later I emaild support asking for the item. They emailed back the following: Our items are mainly coming from our oversea warehouse so it may take about 1 to 4 weeks (average shipping time is 2 weeks) for them to arrive as stated in our shipping guidelines and on the product page. It also takes 5 to 10 days until the tracking shows up. Unfortunately we can't speed up the update of the tracking ID as we rely on the information we get from our postal supplier. Please be patient. Your order will arrive soon. I never would have ordered it it I was informed on the actual site that it would take weeks to get it...As it is I ordered it a month before Father's Day and still never received it on time for that. Now it is The end of July...still haven't received it. No further communications from the company. emails go unanswered, no merchandise, no refund. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE SCAMMERS OUT FOR YOUR MONEY!! In den Gärten 17 Erlensee DE 63526 Internet Author: New York Clothing Stores: absoluteawesomestuff.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Michael Hancock Emailed me stating will be taking me to court due to I owe the $945. I never took out a pay day loan with this company for I called to confirm with them. There is no record on my credit history that this has been done either. Atlanta Georgia Author: Scottsville, Kentucky Cash Services: Michael Hancock Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
UP Garcinia I ordered 14 day free trial, 30 day supply, was charged $94.19, canceled membership but won't return money. I claim false advertising on the 14 day trial, not getting 14 days from delivery time Los Amgeles California Author: Meredosia, Illinois Weightloss Programs: UP Garcinia Internet

Jul 27 2017
cigarette-on-line.com cigarette-on-line.com Internet Author: Union City, New Jersey Tobacco Companies: cigarette-on-line.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Nouveau Restor Unauthorized charge of $90.00 on credit card Florida or Nevada Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Celebrities: Nouveau Restor Virginia

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
rok7.com Unauthorized claims on credit card account since January 2017 to June 2017 Internet Author: Anaheim, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: rok7.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
MTM medical transportation MTM has an environment of constant abuse to patients. Most reps are rude, they hang up on you. Insult you. Sabotage appointment and violate HIPAA rights. Their supervisors Like Kyle are disrespectful also St. Louis Missouri Author: Joliet, Illinois Government Corruption: MTM medical transportation St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
Yonsalon.com I made a purchase for a total of 100.00 for two Iphone 6s 128g my purcahse should have been delivered on 07/24/17. I did not get my delivery and now the site is down. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Cellular Phone Companies: Yonsalon.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
Nu Lift Purchased rejuvenating cream for $9.95 on 6/7/17. My bank acount was charged $94.97 on 7/18/17 unathorized. Im on a fixd income and this caused an overdraft to my account Internet Author: Ambridge, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Nu Lift Internet