Your Search | ap9 galleria on

Oct 26 2016
Jayride Jay Ride, JRide, Rapid Shuttle scam, they double the price from other shuttle co's/ rude on phone, deceptive, send other shuttle services, they don't show up at all San Diego Internet Author: Utah Limousine Services: Jayride Internet

Oct 26 2016
jasmine at tamarac I was told they would work with me on my rent that it was late and decided to fire another manager who told me he would help me and filed for an eviction instead. First off the apartments are dirty and smell like mold. The wood under the carpet is cracked so you constantly fal!l tamarac Florida What is really unbelievable is... Author: tamarac, Florida Housing Rentals: jasmine at tamarac tamarac, Florida

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
fed ex mpls mn Federal express. Shipping are a lyndale mn. i accidentally shipped two kilos of kratom to a wrong address in mpls richfirld mn. fed ex driver he swore he delivered to the address. . But there iz no said address, it doesn't exist . then when fed ex realized the BS. they said he dropped off next door. but not to the shipping address ... the person next door is an old man waiting on another package and he did not get a package from FedEx as the driver claimed. richfidld minnesota Author: LUCK, Wisconsin Supplemental Health Programs: fed ex mpls mn Minnesota

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 26 2016
The art of home cooking ordered 2 food choppers and was charged for them and never received them. Tried to contact them and their mail is all returned to me. Got this ad on face book and ordered it from there. Checked at Better Business Bureau and they have no name or address for them. Just would like to find them so noone else will be dumb enough to order from them. Sarasota FL Author: Port St Lucie , Florida Kitchens: The art of home cooking Internet

Oct 26 2016
11:06 AM Active ACT*ACTIVE-NETWORK I was charged 69.95 on 10/24/2016 for 'renewal' of account. I never had an account to begin with. Still don't. No city but located in TX Internet
Author: Westwood, Massachusetts Health Spas: Internet

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Ordered a t shirt from facebook information, After ordering i realized might have ordered wrong size so went on sight to get contact information. called busy signal , emailed no answer. Internet Author: Los Molinos, California Sporting Goods: U Design Apparel Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Emprire I ordered an item-undergarment- paid for it on line with my debit card-said it was secure site by Norton-received an email saying order was on the way and could track my shipment to see delivery statues- there was nothing to click on in this email nor on their store website. Order #DE44820 was given in the email. Internet
Author: Saugus, Massachusetts Internet Fraud: The Deal Emprire Internet

Oct 26 2016
The Deal Empire, On internet Internet Author: Bridgeport , Connecticut Unusual Rip-Off: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 26 2016
U Design Apparel Scam! Stay away Grandville Michigan Author: Mickleton, New Jersey On-Line Stores: U Design Apparel Grandville, Michigan

Oct 26 2016
BrkMob JJMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet BrkMob JJGMS Jamie Law Skip out on Invoices Ripoff, Non Payment, No Proof, Excuses, No Updates, Kicking Tires Dublin ,but supposedly now in Vienna, Internet Author: Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: BrkMob Internet

Oct 25 2016
HSBC Mortgage Services Bad Interest Rates, not allowed a refinance or Modification after 10 years of paying on time Elmhurst Illinois Use another lender Author: Warsaw, North Carolina Customer: HSBC Mortgage Services Elmhurst, Illinois

Oct 25 2016
OpticsFast Buyer Be Ware! Brooklyn Internet Author: Sag Harbor, New York On-Line Business: OpticsFast Internet

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Bluebird / American Express Not what as advertised on internet, website or packaging Salt Lake City Nationwide Author: Ladson, South Carolina Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird American Express Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: . Central Business Funding is 100% committed making sure clients have the best support and resources. Central Business Funding has continued to add top-notch professionals, top-of-the-line equipment to streamline the process which makes for a quicker turn-around for clients. Central Business Funding takes pride in their consulting department. Central Business Funding will be your best bet if you're in need of resources for funding or just business consulting.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. Las Vegas , Nevada

Oct 25 2016
METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE DEGEORGE, MICHAEL DWECKLER, TANYA M Does not pay on time, Does not pay total amount due and will lie about all payments. BRANFORD Florida Author: Leesburg, Florida Recycling/Trash removal: METICULOUS LANDSCAPE DESIGN AND MAINTENANCE SERVICE BRANFORD,

Oct 25 2016
Publishers Clearing House PCH I was given notice on the PCH site that I was the $10,000 appreciation week winner, It was follwed by an email the next morning stating they made an error. Internet
Author: SACRAMENTO, California Liars: Publishers Clearing House Internet

Oct 25 2016
Paypal Withouth authorization removed $1500 from my account in less than a week Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois On-Line Business: Paypal Nationwide

Oct 25 2016
Cell-Phone-Traders The Gadget Buying Company; Laptop and Desktop Repair They advertised cell and Ipad trade in for money; in good faith i agreed to send them my IPAD3 which was in perfect condition. I received and email letting me know that they wold give me $28.00 for it is contacted them by the phone number provided and told the it was worith more and please return it to me. She had me hold and came back and offered me $80.00 we agreed and she said she would send a check with I received. The check was from the LAPTOP AND DESTOP REPAIR, LLC under that it read THE GADGET BUYING COMPANY 84 CONELY ISLAND DR, SPARKS, NV. DATED 9/22/2016. I deposited in checking accoount only to have it sent back to me for FROZEN/BLOCKED ACCOUNT! ACCOUNT NUMBER ON THE CHECK WAS TRACKING 334862: 121201694 ACCOUNT 153756229610 SPARKS AND RENO Nevada Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Telephones: Cell-Phone-Traders Sparks, Nevada

Oct 25 2016
Nutra limited They gave me a free trial offer of $4.95 on that garcinia Cambogia and there wasn't no fine print. ..and my card was loaded with 150$ on the 18th of October 2016, come to find out they took (without my knowledge) 59.99 of my card! !! The card people are investigating it now! It could take up to 90 days they said, but still the point is what they're doing is wrong!!!! Something needs to be done Internet Author: Dunseith, North Dakota Alternative Health: Nutra limited Internet

Oct 25 2016
08:49 AM Revita Youth Scam internet Author: Ansonia, Connecticut On-Line Stores: Internet