Your Search | ap9 privacymatters123, ik9 privacy matters 1 2 3

Dec 02 2016
Premire cleaning I worked for them for only 2 days its was a training process and i went back to my old job. Well they never paid me for my 2 days which would have been 80bucks yhey said they dont take out taxes n pays under the table but whrn i called and talk to there secretary she said she would email me a paper to fill out to get my wages but never did... Southfield Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Premire cleaning Southfield, Michigan

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Cheapscrips Sa;es I placed an online order and my check for $150.00 was cashed but the product never received. The copany sent an email that I'd receive an order and tracking number within 1 week, but they never came. Unknown Internet Your order is at the post office! Author: Grass Valley, California Questionable Activities: Cheapscrips Sa;es Internet

Dec 01 2016
Backpagecredits.com 1. Backpagecredits and Bitcoin4backpage are obviously the same company/owner. 2. The company apparently doesn't exist. 3. The websites are unsafe and unsecured (one does have a SSL certificate) with PCI violations. 4. The company is operating illegally. 5. Operating an illegal financial exchange. 6. Operating an illegal money service business. 7. Transmitting money with an money transmission license. 8. Violating terms of service of payment providers. 9. Committing fraud 10. Falsely advertising services and conditions. Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Advertising / Deceptive: Backpagecredits.com Internet

Dec 01 2016
Antenna Deals Flint Texas Sold me 2 antennas and won't return my phone calls to get refund or to send them back. Contacted the manufacturer and they gave me a RAM number but told me they had to be returned to the place I bought them to get my refund Flint Texas Internet Author: Longview, Texas Sales People: Antenna Deals Flint Texas Internet

Dec 01 2016
Square Trade/ Staples Bought a desktop from staples and they sold us a warranty with squaretrade. Same story to the T never received a box, called 3 times more and still no box, going to send a tech over....no tech, back the box etc Bozeman Montana Author: Belgrade, Montana Computer Manufactures: Square Trade/ Staples Internet

Dec 01 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir Product did not come within 2-3 days as claimed, only had 1 week to try they refused a refund Santa Ana California Author: White, South Dakota Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Dec 01 2016
The Deal Empire I ordered 2 pair of the slimming panties, they took my money out of my account stated they were shipped November 15, as of this date have not received anything. Internet Author: Mansfield, Ohio Internet Marketing Companies: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 30 2016
Mopaba Express Trucking Rams Express Trucking Company hired me to deliver 2 loads (truck driver), never paid me. Hammond Indiana Author: Hammond, Indiana Trucking Companies: Mopaba Express Trucking Hammond, Indiana

Nov 29 2016
http://shop.detroitlions.com/ CUSTOM JERSEY - SIZE CHARTS 2-3 SIZES OFF - NO RETURN Internet Author: Michigan Clothing Stores: http://shop.detroitlions.com/ Internet

Nov 29 2016
A.I.U American intercontinental university i wanted to look for a school where i felt most comfortable and i saw a.i.u i spoke to a representative and i specified that i just wanted to try it out and i asked if i wanted to withdraw whould i owe money they said no so i said what the heck why not they have all calls recorded so i know what i said and they know anyways i withdrawn from the school only been with them for 2 weeks and now they saying i owe money how are these parasitic jerks still in business please help our young people stay out of debt !!!! Nationwide Author: lake worth, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: A.I.U Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
The deal empire I ordered my panty around the 1 st of November or late October ..$19.95. I have not received it yet . I have tracking # and order #.. I even chatted with someone over email to see this was right company. I want my merchandise or my money put back on my card. Scammers Author: Augusta, Georgia Telemarketers: The deal empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire My order number was DE126550 ordered on 11/3/2016 address 1735 Caton Ave Brooklyn NY, 11226 suite 344 I place an order with The Deal Empire and never received it. Sent emails no response. Then only name that i wad able to get was kaviyomsv.com Brooklyn NY 11226 klaviyomsv.com. Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Adult Care Facilities: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Odessa cylinder head and all customer service individuals Call your lawyer warranty is voided you can't call and demand things being hung up on 3 times Clearwater Florida Author: Arlington , Washington Auto Parts: Odessa cylinder head Clearwater , Florida

Nov 29 2016
Criminal Justice Legal Law Services/ Kevin Williams I received a voicemail from a red dot India sounding man informing me that I had 3 allegations against me and that arrest warrants would be issued if I didn't return his call immediately! NY, USA NY Author: Waynesville, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Criminal Justice Legal Law Services Nationwide

Nov 29 2016
MYSCORE.COM/GLD*SVGS I signed up for 1 free credit check and they charged my CC for 29.95 for 4 months Chattanooga Internet I got my refund from them this way Author: Aberdeen, South Dakota Credit Reporting Agencies: Myscore.com/GLD*SVGS Internet

Nov 29 2016
DermaNuCream Am unable to cancel automatic delivery of product. Have called 3 times and on hold for 52, 51 and 50 minutes before they hang up on me. Unable to reach anyone and unable to reach on internet or e-mail. Santa Ana California Author: Wartrace, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: DermaNuCream Santa Ana, California

Nov 29 2016
Truthfinder.com I used this service 1 time and canceled the same day yet they continue to charge my credit card Internet Author: North Salem, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Truthfinder.com Internet

Nov 29 2016
Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dadson Washer Service wants to promise that all matters will be handled with the time and effort it deserves. Dadson Washer Services main goal and priority is customers satisfaction and trust. *UPDATE: Dadson Washer Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Dadson Washer Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service
Author: Los Angeles, California Laundry Services: Dadson Washer Services Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dadson Washer Service Inc., specializes in installing coin-operated washers and dryers in apartment buildings. Dadson Washer Service family owned and operated since 1962. Dadson Washer Services prides itself in making sure each account is personally managed by a representative to ensure all your needs are fulfilled. Los Angeles, California

Nov 29 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order on 11/11/2016. I received an email that my order was on its way. I have never received an email about my tracking number. I have sent 2 emails asking about tracking number with no response. I have called only to get a hang up on the other end. zip code is invailid. Internet Author: Wylie, Texas Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 29 2016
Buebeam Revu LIke a car with 3 round wheels, and one that is square Internet Service and help? Author: Alabama Computer Software: Buebeam Revu Internet

Nov 28 2016
Acceptance on Oct 15th to paid off my furniture I Financed $1099 that have to be pay off in 3 month you said no interest or nothing BUT buls*** after 3 months regardless what I had paid off you doble everything!!!for less than $200 Acceptance Now is company Tampa Florida Customer Service Author: Wesley , Florida Civil Rights Violators: Acceptance Now Tampa, Florida

Nov 28 2016
Freedom investing academy Charged my atm card $97 on 11/1/2016 i did not order anything from them Internet
Author: Taunton, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Freedom investing academy Internet

Nov 28 2016
007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Mr. Gary D. Gruenberg. 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc, Fragrance Zone, Inc, Grun Art, Inc, Ideas By Design, and Perfume Free Zone are all owned by Gary Gruenberg and use the phone number 305 491-3878. Never sent me a 1 oz platinum american eagle. Miami Florida BS Author: Salmon Arm, British Columbia Multi Level Marketing: 007 Bullion, Inc, AMG Assets,Inc Internet

Nov 28 2016
Freddy Rosario ,fdrdronemods.com FDR DRONES MODS I sent a brand new DJI drone to get upgraded, 1 year after this guy, noticed him with a lawyer and refused to accept. never returned my drone Pompano Beach Nationwide Author: Chulavista, California Work at Home: Freddy Rosario Nationwide