Your Search | ap9 privacymatters123, ik9 privacy matters 1 2 3

Feb 13 2016
Slot 1 Recording Studio Inc. Studio RIPOFF Ambler Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Slot 1 Recording Studio Inc. Ambler, Pennsylvania

Feb 13 2016
1 & 1 Internet False Refunds and corrpupt billing Philadelphia United States Author: Chicago, Illinois Web Hosting: 1 & 1 Internet Nationwide

Feb 13 2016
Consider the Credibility of any person who supports Ralph Sander’s Criminality. Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Feb 13 2016
Premium Motors Inc (Stafford, VA off Rt-1 BUYERS BEWARE OF USED AUTO DEALERS (PLEASE READ MY PERSONAL STATISTICS) Stafford Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Auto Dealers: Premium Motors Inc Stafford, Virginia

Feb 12 2016
Excelsior emc over charging me on my electric bill they put in a new meter and IM only home two days out the week and they saying IM using over 100 kw per day. I ask them to send the people that install this meter out to look and see if something is wrong but they dont want to do that from 2-9-2016 to 2-12-2016 I got home and look at the meter its saying I usi Metter Georgia Author: Register, Georgia Government Services: Excelsior emc Metter, Georgia

Feb 12 2016
NOVUS NovusSerum, NovusSkinLift Scam,..Requested sample only & within 2 weeks charged my card $200 Dontknow Internet Author: Houston, Texas Beauty Products: NOVUS Internet

Feb 12 2016
Area Construction Services Inc. Kenneth Monilaw Ken Monilaw contracted to set up a modular in McHenry County for a man who is parapalegic. He subcontarcted the work out 3 years ago. The home and garage is still not finished and none of the sub contractors were paid. He pocketed over $50,000.00 and has disappeared. I reported him to the authorities but nothing has been done to pay back the money he stole from the poor guy who is housed in a nursing home in Chicago because he can't live in a home that is still not finished and damaged from the weather. Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Attorneys General: Area Construction Services Inc. Crystal Lake , Illinois

Feb 12 2016
gameday-tees Ordered tee shirt in January said it would take 2-3 weeks. Sending e-m ails and tried to contact by phone to no avail. They are a RIP OFF!! Ontario California Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Sports Teams & Clubs: gameday-tees internet,

Feb 12 2016
aps appliance repair service A & B appliance repair SCAM lost over $1200.00 stood up for appointments 6times 40 phone calls over 2 months Nationwide
Author: media, Pennsylvania Appliances: aps appliance repair service Nationwide

Feb 11 2016
vivid seats lists price for tickets 3 times the actual amount Internet Author: willowbrook, Illinois Ticket Sales: vivid seats Internet

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
open pantry gas station Gas Station Rip Off!! It costs you 3 cents just to select your gas grade! brookfield Wisconsin Author: Brookfield, Wisconsin Gas Stations: open pantry gas station brookfield, Wisconsin

Feb 10 2016
Kaplan university Owing money that was added 3 months after I left classes Davenport Iowa Author: Pennsylvania Colleges and Universities: Kaplan university Davenport, Iowa

Feb 10 2016
Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Fast Track Auto Carriers LLCAuto Transport Solutions TOTAL SCAM....CUSTOMER BEWARE!!! LIED TO ME FROM DAY 1 AND STOLE MY MONEY!!! Delray Beach Florida Author: Cookeville , Tennessee Shipping Companies: Fast Track Auto Carriers dba Auto Transport Solutions Delray Beach, Florida

Feb 10 2016
Juvacell skin cream Have received 2 packages from them. Bank was to have denied, I have talked to them, they will refund 1 charge and agree to refund 50% of that charge. Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota TV Advertisements: Juvacell skin cream Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
29 Prime,.INC. OC LISTINGS Worked for them for 3 hours, said we were not being paid for training, so I left,asked them for 24.00, they would not pay so,now we are haveing a hearing at the labor board.29 prime said they have nev  Irvine California Author: Santa Ana, California Search Engine Optimization: 29 Prime Irvine, California

Feb 09 2016
29 prime Forrest Blackburn,Eric Schmidt,Russel Wallace Scam, ripoff employees and customers, changed their company name for the 4th time Newport Beach, Internet Eric E Schmidt SEO Privacy Rip Off Author: Irvine, California Employers: 29 Prime Internet

Feb 09 2016
Public Storage $1 move in special is a huge bait-and-swith Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Budget Suites of America We a week stay for our son. they had us give them a deposit. they told us that we would receive our deposit back. we called them and they said wait 2 weeks. nothing came they were very rude and passed the phone around. this was not funny. they lied and took our money and said there is nothing they can do. we will never stay there. there were roaches everywhere Phoenix Arizona  What?? Author: Port St Lucie, Florida Hotel: Budget Suites of America Phoenix Arizona , Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Park West Gallery REVIEW: commitment to 100% customer satisfaction to resolve any and all issues. feel confident and secure about doing business with Park West - Over 1 million clients - the majority repeat customers, excellence in the art industry.Rip-off Report REVIEW: Park West receives a POSITIVE RATING from Rip-off Report -commitment to providing excellent customer service, pledges its commitment to 100% customer satisfaction - over 1 million satisfied clients - feel confident & secure when doing business with Park West Gallery Better Business Bureau Author: WestCovina, California Cruise Ships: Park West Gallery, Park West At Sea Southfield, Michigan

Feb 09 2016
Spectrum Charter Communications Predatory practices, interferring with my landline telephone service, using adware/spyware to crash and obtain information, violating privacy and snooping around my residence Internet Author: Cayucos, California Computer Fraud: Spectrum Charter Internet

Feb 09 2016
A-1 Janitorial / SALES REP ARNOLD HAMMOND TRY TO TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS CHICAGO Illinois Author: Portland, Indiana Government Services: A-1 Janitorial CHICAGO , Illinois

Feb 08 2016
Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure False advertising selling trial offer for $4.95 each/billing later for $84.95x 2 Greenville Internet Author: West Branch, Michigan On-Line Business: Youthful Radiance/Infinite Allure Internet

Feb 08 2016
Loving Donations Deana DeGroot ( Not Very Loving!) Loving Donations took over $17K of our money preying on the pain of a couple with fertility problems & the pain of having lost 2 children. We have reached out to them many times in the past 5 months via email & phone calls to try and get our money refunded. They have not responded. I would like to be involved in a class action suit against them & pursue legal charges. You can not be any lower than to prey off people already in pain! Lake Mary, Florida Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Pregnancy Services: Loving Donations Florida