Your Search | ap9 privacymatters123, ik9 privacy matters 1 2 3

May 27 2016
NUTRABALANCE LLC NFT*GarciniaPerfect Nuta SolutionsNutraShift LLCTruVita Health LLCTotal Health & BeautyAll Pro Supplements Won't stop shipping and charging despite 3 calls & confirming emails Pendleton Indiana
Author: Orem, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: NUTRABALANCE LLC Pendleton, Indiana

May 27 2016
Ray Reynolds & Associates Dana Ray Reynolds Ray Reynolds was arrested on October 14 2010 Case # 2:09-cr-0167-ahm-1 on 3 felony counts, his trial date is May 11th 2010 US district court Los Angeles ~ address 312 North Spring Street Los Angele, C huntinton Beach , California
Dana Ray Reynolds Sentencing Author: Huntinton beach y, California Seminar Programs: Ray Reynolds and Associates – Is now a Verified TRUSTED Business huntinton Beach, California

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
richard lustig to many too list CONTACTED 3 OF HIS WEB SITES NO REPLY IN 4 MONTHS SORRY,FLORIDA Internet Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Financial Education: richard lustig Internet

May 26 2016
C&C Market Research guy by the name of dennis sent me a $2240 check for my 1st mystery shopper assignment.said to wire $940 to money gram and western union to 2 different people. my commission was $240 of that money. on doing some research online I realize is a fake check. the check is written in a bank from a different state than where the contact person is. thats a red flag for me. I still have the check in my possession. now what do I do with it. again the contact persons last name is different from the one on the package but the 1st name is the same Jacksonville Florida Author: metairie, Louisiana Personal Services: C&C Market Research Nationwide

May 26 2016
Iceberg cups Ordered a pink yeti 30 oz tumbler and stainless steal straws on Apr 8, 2016 and got a confirmation email stating that it was on backorder for 2-3 weeks but never got what I ordered. They took $52.97 out of my account. Internet Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Kitchens: Iceberg cups Internet

May 26 2016
Regus Forcible Renewal of 3-month agreement Orlando Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Mailbox Rentals: Regus Orlando, Florida

May 26 2016
Robin Drive Auto This Place wasted my time for over a month, Paid cash for car 600.00 then car never passed inspection 3 times, engine light kept coming on, They so called fixed it & charged me additional 695.00 paid that, car still didnt pass inspection of course they do Robin Drive Auto BEAR Delaware Author: BEAR, Delaware Liars: Robin Drive Auto BEAR, Delaware

May 26 2016
Iceberg Cups I ordered and payed for a Yeti cup on 3/23/2016 and still haven`t recieved it. They have shutdown their facebook page. Seattle Washington Author: Merryville, Louisiana On-Line Business: Iceberg Cups Internet

May 25 2016
Lowes 3800 Aramingo Ave Philadelphia #2732 Paid cash at register and idiots confiscate 2 bags of concrete out of my truck! Philadelphia Pennsylvania
In response to question. Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Building Products: Lowes Aramingo Ave Philadelphia Nationwide

May 25 2016
Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Keep calling my job 3 to 4 times back to back about an old unpaid bill Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Derrick miller,dept of financial investigation Nationwide

May 25 2016
North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Zack Orton & secretarial staff Signed auto cancellation on 4/4/16 staff put 4/1/16 cancellation It lapsed policy 3 days and dmv charged us $100 for 2 vehicles Murphy North Carolina Author: Murphy, North Carolina Insurance Companies: North Carolina farm bureau mutual insurance Murphy , North Carolina

May 25 2016
Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product Product back ordered 2 months, cancelled order, charged anyhow Montgomeryville PA Author: Thousand Oaks, California Beauty Products: Plymouth Direct re: Spray Perfect Product PA

May 24 2016
Josh Kahn tax group Total ripoff. They had me keep detailed records of my monthly expenses for 3 months . Then sent back to me totally different numbers as if they never even looked at all me paper work. Meanwhile Josh Kahn ,this name must be an alias I.e. Joshing you and conning you, told me this is such an easy car. Only to receive what looks like a 5th graders handwriting and absolutely no spell check. Total total joke! Josh assured me it will all be taken care of. -Just joshing you!- to be conned into paying a total of $2800 for absolutely nothingCalabasas Los Angeles Nationwide Author: San Rafael , California Income Tax Service: Josh Kahn tax group Nationwide

May 24 2016
Iceberg cups I purchased 2 yeti cups and straws from this company in the total of $93.. I contacted them.on 4/5 they responded with they wereally waiting on a shipment.Online Nationwide Author: Valdese, North Carolina Kitchens: Iceberg cups Nationwide

May 24 2016
VISTA NATIONAL LLC Hired to close a loan as a notary in the state of Florida, closed loan on 2/24/2016 , contacted email, phone many times, they dont pay. california? Nationwide Author: ORMOND BEACH, Florida Notary: VISTA NATIONAL LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs I found a 1967 Chevy 2 nova for 8,400.00 to b sold by a Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs. This is a real person who is employed by National Geographic as a photographer. She said that the car was already crated up and ready to be shipped to who ever buys it. So she sent me a phony name of asb transport limited in Shelby my. I called 406-966-0277 and talked to George. When I tried to locate the shipping co via the web, nothing. Checked the shipping co address and 340 1st st de Shelby does not exsist.all my checking with Shelby police yielded this is a fraud and identity theft. Darn shame we can't do anything about it because it's not a million dollars. Bad excuse for what they are doing. Shelby mt. Internet
Author: Fruita, Colorado Auto Shipping Companies: Stephanie Ambrose Tubbs Internet

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 23 2016
Radiant Eye Serum / Skin Lush / Royal Serum Offered a ATrial of a product only to charge my account $200 2 weeks later Downey or Santa Ana california Finally Found An Address Author: Long Beach, California Drug Manufacturers: Radiant Eye Serun / Skin Lush Internet

Electrical District 3 ED3 ED3 Refuses to Explain Charges Maricopa Arizona
Author: Maricopa (Hidden Valley), Arizona Electrical Services: Electrical District 3 Maricopa, Arizona

May 23 2016
Erie Police County Department EPD I was assaulted by erie police on 6/2/15 Erie Pennsylvania
Yet again... Author: Erie, Pennsylvania Civil Rights Violators: Erie Police County Department Erie , Pennsylvania

May 22 2016
weekofnews.com Offers a $7000.00 payout when you have made that amount. Will not pay out. My payment is still in processing over a week. Promise is 3 days. Brooklyn weekofnews.com internet Author: Buckeye, Arizona Work at Home Business: weekofnews.com Internet

May 22 2016
Intuit Turbotax Charge you for free tax return 2 months later Rochester, MN Internet Author: Rochester, Minnesota Income Tax Service: Intuit Turbotax Internet

May 22 2016
New Brilliance Cream this was suppose to be a trial offer for a anti aging cream for 29.95 , but soon after there were 2 different charges to my account totalling almost $180.00 that was not authorized by me nor was it mentioned when ordering their product Rancho Santa Fe CA Author: Morristown, Tennessee Pharmacies: New Brilliance Cream Internet