planetary

Your Search | apx alarm, sai, castlerock
Approximately 808 Reports Found

1, Report #1182061

Oct 09 2014
Reliable alarm It is should not be hard to find a Home Security Company that you can trust Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Security Services: Reliable alarm Denver, Colorado

Sep 19 2014
Monitronics After one year Monitronics has failed to repair my alarm system and put my business in jeopardy National Nationwide Author: Louisville, Colorado Internet: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 07 2014
Monitronics July 22 I went with a new alarm co. whcih happen to be monitored by monitronics also. They told me the first time on the phone i would not be charge for the extra month but they did charge me for 2 extra months. Now the big thing Sept. 7 2014 my system was put to the test.  Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Home Security: Monitronics Nationwide

Sep 05 2014
Protect America Forced us to pay for an alarm system that never worked Austin Texas Author: AVON LAKE, Ohio Security Services: Protect America Austin, Texas

Sep 04 2014
Guardian Alarm FINE print ripoff. If a customer did not cancel within 60 days of the maturity of the 5 year contract, the contract renews itself for another 5 years. A customer can be locked in for LIFE if after 5 years you forgot to cancel. Southfield, Michigan Nationwide Author: Canton, Michigan Home Security: Guardian Alarm Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Draganchuk Alarm Systems Good news, bad news - avoid their unfair dealings! Ventura California Author: Santa Barbara, California Home Security: Draganchuk Alarm Systems Ventura, California

Aug 22 2014
Arm Alarm Deceptive and agressive sales practices and ran credit report without authorization Cary North Carolina,Virginia Author: Dumfries , Virginia Security Services: Arm Alarm Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Wilkes Technologies Sterling Wilkes This company is holding my home alarm system hostage after dropping them due to LOUSY service Delran, New Jersey Author: Oakford, Pennsylvania Security Services: Wilkes Technologies Delran, New Jersey

Aug 08 2014
Front Point Security It doesn't work. I purchased the system and had to return it with in two weeks because my alarm went off several times a day every day. Every time it went off it was their fault. I spent 5 to 6 full days on the phone with their support team trying my best The product doesn't work! Virginia Nationwide Author: Los Angeles , California Security Services: Front Point Security Nationwide

10, Report #912095

Jul 28 2014
APEX Alarm REVIEW: APEX Alarm commitment to total customer satisfaction. APEX Alarm's past and current approach to business is about protecting families and providing the best customer experience from the beginning to the end of the customer's time with the company. Provo Utah *UPDATE: APEX Alarm pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. APEX Alarm recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe business service. Author: Kenosha, Wisconsin Security Services: APEX | Ripoff Report Verified Kenosha, Wisconsin

Jul 21 2014
Tyke Mart - Car Stereo Express - Carmina Ahmed - shedricke lmore - Another Bad Installation .... TykeMart - Buy and sell for babies, children, toddlers and maternity apparel. Car Stereo Express terrible alarm install, when questioned told i was a liar and asked to leave, did not honor warranty ripoff Aiea Hawaii Mililani Nationwide Author: Mililani, Hawaii Adult Web Sites: Tyke Mart Nationwide

Jul 15 2014
Northstar Alarm Poor service with a never ending contract Urem Utah Author: Aurora, Colorado Security Services: Northstar Alarm Nationwide

Jun 23 2014
Monitronics Alarm Service Refuse to cancel my service and continues to bill me! I DO NOT recommend this company! Dallas Texas Author: Flintstone , Georgia Security Services: Monitronucs Select State/Province

Jun 20 2014
Northstar Alarm Services Outrageous rip off, dangerous wiring, terrible customers service Orem Nationwide Author: Fort Worth, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Northstar Alarm Services Nationwide

Jun 17 2014
Vision Security Entered home saying to check alarm panel Orem Utah Author: Henderson, Nevada Security Services: Vision Security Orem, Utah

May 29 2014
Protect America no technical support whatsoever, alarm technical issues, many issues with Alarm permit, etc Houston Texas Author: houston, Texas Home Security: Protect America Nationwide

May 20 2014
Stonebridge Mobile Home park Sun Home Community “City of San Antonio Police Department” “Alarm System Permit” #1000934 which is a year and 5 months expired (April 30, 2012). REmains posted in Sept of 2013 ..It look tacky san antonio Texas
Author: san antonio, Texas Property Management: Stonebridge Mobile Home park san antonio, Texas

18, Report #520026

May 19 2014
Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping-worldwide.com, freight-calculator.com AIR PARCEL EXPRESS SHIPMENT ARRIVED via RIGA IN DAMAGED! Doral, Florida
Author: Willits, California Shipping & Handling: Air Parcel Express, APX, shipping-worldwide.com, freight-calculator.com Doral, Florida

19, Report #1119870

May 12 2014
American Digital Alarm , kirkland , WA A.S. Alarm Services GoToMyAlarm.com AlarmBillingServices.com Fraudulent scamster alarm service kirkland Washington Author: Fremont, California Security Services: American Digital Alarm , kirkland , WA kirkland, Washington

May 08 2014
Titan Alarm Renewed my contract for 1 year - IN THE FINE PRINT! 36 month Contract Complete, BUT you get to pay for one more year! Phoenix Nationwide Author: Goodyear, Arizona Security Services: Titan Alarm Nationwide

May 05 2014
ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell SCAM ALERT ADT Authorized Dealer Tricked Me SCAM ALERT Into Three-Year Contract for Alarm SCAM ALERT Two reps said they were with ADT and coming through my neighborhood offering security services because a house nearby had a recent break-in. SCAM ALERT. I was leery because my mom had service with ADT before and had trouble with billing. SCAM ALERT. However, I thought I would give it a try since we did not have monitoring at the time. SCAM ALERT I did not want to be obligated to the service if I was dissatisfied and wanted to cancel. SCAM ALERT I asked the reps two or three times where there was a contact involved because I did not want a contract SCAM ALERT and they said there was no contract SCAM ALERT For that reason alone I decided to sign up SCAM ALERT They wanted to install the same evening SCAM ALERT but I asked them to wait and schedule a date for an installation. SCAM ALERT. One of the reps called me back and I asked them to come two weeks later. SCAM ALERT My would be home for the tech to install the equipment because I would be at work. SCAM ALERT My mom called and told me the equipment was ready but that I had to be there to sign the form. SCAM ALERT THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS!! Wilmington Delaware Author: Wilmington, Delaware Security Services: ADT Authorized Dealer Patrick Parker Bryan Christopher Moon Thomas Keyes Sowell Wilmington, Delaware

Apr 22 2014
MY ALARM CENTER RECEIVABLE Getting billed for an alarm system on a house I have not lived in for over a year. San Antonio Texas Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Home Improvements: MY ALARM CENTER RECEIVABLE San Antonio, Texas

Apr 21 2014
Superior Auto Institute, SAI, NoDents.com, No Dents, pdr-training.com LIARS, LIARS, LIARS! Not state approved! Not professional training! And tools were crap! Laguna Beach California
Author: San Antonio, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Superior Auto Institute Laguna Beach, California

Apr 20 2014
Post The Link, LLC Internet Service Providers, EBusiness Solutions, The Coaching Department, Net Solutions, Business Development Center, Daeus Financial, EBiz, YES(Your Entity Solutions),Emblem Instructors,Broadway Consultants, A whole host of other names I can't remember . You can put this on your Credit card(s) then get a new one in the business name and you'll have 18 mon at 0 % intrest. Anyways you will make all your money plus a good profit back in less then 6 months. We will do everything it takes to make sure that your business makes it. We will be there to set up your LLC, Your WEB page, your Drop shippers, we will get you the right drop shipper for your product. All you have to do is pick the product and put in apx. 5-15 hours a week. Lies. GOOD CON. STAY AWAY From them. Orem Utah Author: Dennard, Arkansas Home Based Business: Post The Link, LLC Orem , Utah

Apr 07 2014
American Alarm Company Inc. - Darryl Johnson & Danielle Patetz, American Alarm will Scam you out of your PAYCECK..!! They will waste your time and energy. FRAUD ..!!! Litchfield Park , Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Security Services: American Alarm Company Inc. & Darryl Johnson & Danielle Paletz Litchfield Park ,, Arizona