AQUAEVO, AQUAGIANTS, TIME PAYMENT CORP Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AQUAEVO, AQUAGIANTS, TIME PAYMENT CORP
There may be more specific results for "AQUAEVO, AQUAGIANTS, TIME PAYMENT CORP"
For more specific results for "AQUAEVO, AQUAGIANTS, TIME PAYMENT CORP"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 21 2017
Harpeth Financial Services Advance Financial Allowed someone else to get flex loan in my name. I paid because it was a family member. After making 8 months of payments the amount borrowed and owed had increased. Zero of the payment went to principal- all interest, so the loan is NEVER paid down. I called to see why even more was owed than what started with and was advised that no one was trained on the flex loans when they starred and that you'd have to pay it all at once in order to not owe three times what was borrowed. I complained to a manager who was going to have someone call me back. Today, 2 years later, I get a letter that a lawsuit is pending in my county after no one has attempted to contact me regarding this. Chattanooga Nationwide Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Cash Services: Harpeth Financial Services Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida Next time, don't buy insurance on your way to the doctor... Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Bit-crypt Scamed me out of $110.00 , they ask you to send PayPal,and make you wait for your bitcoin,during the wait time, they deleted the link and don't answer email s . at that point I contact several times with no response. Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Financial Services: Bit-crypt Internet

Jul 20 2017
Worldpay US, Inc Worldpay, Worlsdpay credit card processing Be alert, avoid loosing money and time, Worldpay is inept and their actions are negligent and possibly fraudulent... they charge you much more, keep your customers' payments and do not even admit they have the money, blaming your site Atlanta Georgia Worldpay US, Inc, Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Worldpay US, Inc Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 20 2017
Denny's Antenna Services Final Attempt to Resolve: BUYER BEWARE!!! I don't get it, Denny? I was impressed by your suggestions and help in getting the TV reception I was hoping for. You followed up when I initially had no improvement with the stacker. You responded again when I realized no need for the HDA100. I sent the HDA100 back like new with your receipt as you instructed. You received it April 29, 2017, at 11:20am, but you never processed a refund. And now you don't respond. I am now seeing you have done this with others. Why? For $54 you are willing to continue tarnishing your business reputation? I have given you until 2:30pm CST today, July 20, 2017, to respond and/or refund $54 back to the card for the return of the HDA100. If there is no response and/or refund by that time, I will have my credit card company deal with you and begin blowing up the internet with ALL possibilities of BUYER BEWARE NEGATIVE REVIEWS about you and your business. $54! Really, Denny? Ithaca Michigan Author: Warrenville, Illinois Television Parts & Services: Denny's Antenna Services Ithaca, Michigan

Jul 20 2017
Gladiacoin Promised that if I invested bitcoin with them they would double my investment in 90 days. We're supposed to pay out every day that my investment reached .03 , then changed that to 1.0. Then after I invest d wanted me to pay 139.00 per investment ( I had three) in order to receive my payment. It would have cost more than the payment I would receive. Internet Author: Edmonton Alberta, Alberta Investment Brokers: Gladiacoin Internet

Jul 20 2017
Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Eagle Pro Pool-Gary Lively Be Aware-real nice mannerly man, but watch out---He leaves you high and he is gone with completing his contract!!! Allen Texas Author: Plano, Texas Pool Services: Gary Lively-Glamor Time Pool Allen, Texas

Jul 20 2017
Guaranteed Prosperity Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Guaranteed Prosperity clients have a risk-free guarantee when doing business with any of Meir Ezra's companies. Guaranteed Prosperity, Timemaker & The Success Engineers are dedicated to 100% client satisfaction - they care about their client's results and work with you to ensure you improve. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.. *UPDATE: Guaranteed Prosperity recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Worried that my husband is being deceived Author: Illinois Con Artists: Guaranteed Prosperity TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Founded by entrepreneur, inventor and philanthropist, Meir Ezra, Guaranteed Prosperity’s purpose is: to bring about a new golden age for business around the globe. Guaranteed Prosperity International (GP) is a Florida based training, coaching, and implementation company that ensures it’s clients succeed. Guaranteed Prosperity simply guarantees our clients prosperity. clearwater, Florida

Jul 20 2017
Nursery Baen Nursery Barn460 Sackett Point Road North Haven, CT 06473 The USA Nursery I ordered plants Only partial order came - items were dead. Spoke one time on the \phone with a person. No further answers, Messages full. North Haven Connecticut Author: BILOXI, Mississippi Landscaping: Nursery Baen North Haven, Connecticut

Jul 20 2017
International award payment center Iapc1080 blue series xlv Cash award of 15,000 Kansas city Missouri
Author: tulsa, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: International award payment center Kansas city, Missouri

Jul 20 2017
Nicole's Arcade LLC Kona BBQ Grill Mat Grill mat was for use on bbq grill used first time caught on fire and melted on my bran new gas grill and all the coating came off on our food. Internet Author: TACOMA, Washington Appliances: Nicole's Arcade LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Ocwen loan servicing llc I am being overcharged in interest payment 426.29 a month, 11cent goes toward the principle @ a 9% rate west palm beach Florida Author: clarksdale, Mississippi Unusual Rip-Off: Ocwen loan servicing llc west palm beach, Florida

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Tabular LLC Thomas Kim Fraudulent accountant who claims to be an expert on QuickBooks Online. Thomas' contract requires full payment before any work is done. No work was done. Communication was poor. He is sly and a liar. Do your due diligence. It was a mistake that took much of our time and money. New York Internet Author: New York, New York Accounting: Tabular LLC Internet

Jul 19 2017
Laid Back Loot I purchased these awesome David Bowie shoes back in May, they charged me for the shoes, and now I have never received the shoes. There is no way to call them, and my many attempts to contact their support by email has never been answered. I saw another person on here that got ripped off by them, and they had purchased Elvis shoes around the same time as me. I want my money back, even though I would love the shoes. online Internet Author: Madison, Wisconsin Specialty Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet

Jul 19 2017
Allumiderm Free trial offer, without showing full terms and policy. Charged $170 on my credit card. Called company and was told I did not cancel my subscription on time. California Internet Author: Comstock Park, Michigan Skin Care: Alliumiderm Internet

Jul 19 2017
Z&Z Towing LLC Non payment for service performed Galion Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Auto Transporters: Z&Z Towing LLC Galion, Ohio

Jul 18 2017
CBM Financial Christopher Munoz AKA Chris Munoz CBM Financial DBACoastal Financial Services or Coastal Financial Group Scams employees and/or contractors out of Time and Materials by using Net 30 Terms Pacific Grove California Author: Monterey, California Loan Modification: CBM Financial Pacific Grove , California

Jul 18 2017
Cash Max Loans California I was told I was approved for a loan but due to my low credit score I had to purchase an amazon card in the amount of 100.00 snap a picture of the receipt and card and send to infocashmaxloans2007@gmail.com. Every time I was one step closer Ryan Phillips would tell me I need to pay each different times 187.00 150.00 and lastly 99.25 all on amazon cards. If I asked what were all these amounts for Ryan Phillips would yell and scream and hang up in my face. So sorry I became a victim of such fraud when all I was looking for was a little help. Internet Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Cash Max Loans California Internet

Jul 18 2017
Chaviano Towing Corp Niarcos GarciaNelson - DispatcherIrina - Dispatcher VERY RUDE - VERY LATE DELIVERY - TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION - F RATED COMPANY Hialeah Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Chaviano Towing Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Celebrity actors camp Phill lewis,adrian r'mante,david deluise,tanya chisholm,chester see,matthew timmons,cameron goodman,jonathan goldstein,giovannie samuels I was eight at the time mom heard about there program on the radio so she called and got signed up and they made. My mom pay 5500 dollars. To join the progam so my mom drove me to miami every weekend for two months which made my mom lose some of her job time i was doing acting commericial and for film then they promised my mom that they will hire me. And id become an actor but they lied and never called my mom and we never go in touch with them again Down town miami Florida Author: Homestead, Florida Celebrities: Celebrity actors camp Down town miami, Florida

Jul 18 2017
gloss media bsm sales and marketing I was contracted by BSM for gloss media to complete a project for eye love and completed the project,submitted all correspnding documents for this project and never received payment. When I contact company theyhave no definitive date on when to expect payment.Then they just stop responding to emails and calls new york New York Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Advertising Agencies: gloss media new york, New York