Your Search | aquaevo, aquagiants, time payment corp

Dec 08 2016
Lori Midttun Real estate agent who scammed and wasted my time Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Realtors: Lori Midttun Seattle,

Dec 08 2016
Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS Medical ethics and the payment of fees before treatment Miami Florida Author: ft laud, Florida Plastic Surgeons: Miami Facial Plastic Surgeon Andres Bustillo, MD, FACS Miami, Florida

Dec 08 2016
Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Zippy Shell false advertising, bad moving co., dirty warehouse storage facility, delivered our things on an open flatbed truck while raining the entire time, does not want to pay a minimum amount to make us happy after ruining our things. Nationwide Author: Youngsville,, Louisiana Moving Companies: Zippy Shell Moving & Storage Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

5, Report #1342069

Dec 08 2016
Adara Skincare They took money from my account;They lied to me; They screamed at me; They spoke to me like a child; They hung up on me; They did it all a second time even after they assured me I had successfully cancelled everything with them. Internet (CA) Author: Franklin, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: Adara Skincare Internet

6, Report #1342019

Dec 07 2016
ConnectMyDNA Useless, a total waste of time and money Fairfield Ohio Author: Rochester, New York Medical Laboratories: ConnectMyDNA Fairfield, Ohio

7, Report #1341963

Dec 07 2016
Patent Services USA ownmyinvention.com BIG DISAPPOINTMENT, WAIST OF MY MONEY, TIME AND EFFORT North Miami Florida Author: Arlington , Massachusetts Patent & Trademark Services: Patent Services USA North Miami, Florida

8, Report #1341972

Dec 07 2016
Sears Vacations Select Access What a horrible waste of my time and money! Florida Internet Author: White Hall, Arkansas Cruise Ships: Sears Vacations Internet

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
The Deal Empire This company failed to deliver merchandise after payment, failed to respond to emails requesting answers & advertised bogus phone number that puts you on hold & hangs up on you. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Clothing Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Dec 07 2016
etags.com Pile on the fee's. Slick operators have an answer to your every question. Don't have the time or money. Ft. Launderdale Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Motor Vehicle Division DMV: etags.com Ft. Launderdale, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO I over paid $76.00 and Bright Now refuses to reimburse my over payment. Westminster Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Dental Services: Bright Now Dental - Westminster CO Westminster, Colorado

Dec 05 2016
T.MOBILE A.K.A.Martin. Employee number# 1192689.Fountain Valley. 18515 Brookhurst Fountain Valley CA 92708-6707. WAM,BAM,SLAM,SCAM,BAIT AN SWITCH,GALAXY EIGHT HUNDRED PLUS RAISE MO PAYMENT NO SERVICE .NO REFUND. Fountain Valley California Author: West Covina, California Cellular Phone Companies: T.MOBILE Fountain Valley, California

Dec 05 2016
Mattress Firm/Chris mgr Stole my $500.00 down payment Homestead Pennsylvania Author: Braddock, Pennsylvania Mattress Stores: Mattress Firm/Chris mgr Homestead, Pennsylvania

Dec 05 2016
Broadwaybuy.com Defective product for the second time, No returns w/o customer paying postage back to Canada even though product defective Ontario, Canada Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Lighting Stores: Broadwaybuy.com Internet

Dec 05 2016
Nouvalift Like many others, I thought I was just getting a one time trial size for $4.95. Instead I kept getting a monthly shipment with no invoice and no information on what my charges were. I assumed it was still $4.95 until I saw it on my checking account as $99.99 per shipment for the same size tube!!! Internet
Author: Falconer, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Nouvalift Internet

Dec 05 2016
Choxi No More Rack After three orders, I asked for my money back. When I went to get my money back for the final time, no website existed anymore. Atlanta GA Internet Author: Waldron , Indiana Department & Outlet Stores: Choxi Internet

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Really Spectacular - Christopher Raphael - LordShowBiz Contracted for services and performed NOTHING after payment sent Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Really Spectacular Las Vegas, Nevada

Dec 04 2016
Brad Brenner Wasted a plethora of our time, didn't pay a penny! Placentia California
Author: diamond bar, California Cleaning Services: Brad Brenner Placentia, California

Dec 04 2016
Car MAX Brandon Beware of deceptive and misleading practice of minority people who are not legally competent Henderson Nevada There was a time.... Author: Henderson, Nevada Auto Dealers: Car MAX Henderson, Nevada

Dec 03 2016
Altera pest control sales rep lied to get me on a contract for 4 services one time every 3 months and and told me removing mice and raths in attic is covered pleasanton California Author: San Jose, California Pest Control: Altera pest control pleasanton, California

Dec 03 2016
Helping Hands. Ministry. I tried to stop a payment to a company that has been deceiving me, and I have waited for sense 10/8/16 to get the money back, and I get a letter stating that they refuse to reimburse me the 289.00 dollars that I'm out. Who do they work for me or the Company that has been deceiving me? San Antonio Texas Not You..... Author: Cooper, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Helping Hands Ministry

Dec 03 2016
Ahmad Almarhabi Fraudelent charge of over $700 for iphone to my Amazon account. Amazon cancelled order due to lack of payment option. Sarasota Florida Author: Denton, Texas Telephones: Ahmad Almarhabi Sarasota, Florida

Dec 03 2016
Government Tax Lien Network Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Government Tax Lien Network is an educational seminar company providing free and paid seminars to those that wish to learn more about tax liens and flipping houses. Government Tax Lien Network's lien lists are updated regularly so that student investors have a resource to find available liens and lien auctions. Government Tax Lien Networks research on the lien list potentially saves an enormous amount of time for them, allowing more time to focus on investing. Government Tax Lien Network is committed to 100% client satisfaction and is proud to be a member of Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Government Tax Lien Network Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Government Tax Lien Network is a tax lien investment education company. Government Tax Lien Network provides the tools and techniques to combine the power of tax lien investing with real world real estate opportunities! Government Tax Lien Network takes pride in providing a premium tax lien education to students in written, audio, and book format Bluffdale , Utah