Your Search | ars rescue rooter, marietta

Sep 02 2015
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. NTG Scam artists that don't pay their carriers. Scam Trucking companies, Short pay invoices. In Collection Marietta Georgia
NOLAN / NTG are liars Author: Columbus, Ohio Trucking Companies: Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
ARS Services LLC. -- Gary Sims Ripped off for over $1700 in work performed for their client Patient Point Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Springtown, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 26 2015
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Canton, Georgia

Aug 25 2015
Michelle Russo Cruel/Negligence/caused horrific death to my rescue dog Anchorage Alaska
Your accusations are lies Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Abuse: Michelle Russo Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 20 2015
Sportsman's Guide Sold me a defective firearm then refused to do anything about it Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Sportsman's Guide Internet

Aug 18 2015
Marietta Luxury Motors NEVER BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!! Marietta Georgia I'm Laughing! Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Marietta Luxury Motors Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2015
Hope for homeless animals rescue Sharon Falcone This lady sold me a rescue dog that she knew had Parvo and she withheld that information until my dog died that she sold me and she knew that I had a Dog at home which puts him at risk. I have vet bills from trying to save the sick puppy that this woman named Sharon that goes by hope for homeless animals adoption and rescue. I kindly asked her several times to help me pay at least a portion she proceeded to give me this incredible sob story/life story, importantly she withheld information which I could've known before hand I could've saved that puppies life but instead she chose to tell me after the fact when she had passed. DO NOT rescue from her she is known to be a scam artist buying puppies and selling them for profit saying they are rescue and giving them dirty vaccinations. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Clubs & Organizations: Hope for homeless animals rescue Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Kimberly Brook MasseyKim MasseyKimberly Dutschke Solicit funds for dogs, use the money for pleasure Louisville Kentucky Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Animal Services: Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Internet

Aug 14 2015
Golden Acres Tree Care LLC Lenaia Finkle Company won't finish the job. Roswell and east Cobb County GA GA
Author: Marietta, Georgia Landscape Companies: Golden Acres Tree Care LLC Roswell,

Aug 10 2015
Pro-roofing Ima worker there and not happy Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Home Improvements: Pro-roofing Marietta, Georgia

Aug 10 2015
JP and associate They contacted me through a different company and threatened that I would be summoned to court for a civil law suit against me. Marietta California Author: Littleton, North Carolina Telephone Companies: JP and associate Nationwide

Aug 10 2015
Gift Card Rescue GCR 40 days & still did not get paid Columbia Maryland Author: Garden Grove, California Auctions: Gift Card Rescue Columbia, Maryland

Aug 10 2015
GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Marcy Janes & Taunya Huffman Bad Rescue Redondo Beach California
Marcy Janes is a stalker Author: Spokane , Washington Animal Services: GONE TO THE DOGS RESCUE Select State/Province

Aug 07 2015
Intown suites Sun suites now known as Intown suites Rude a*s Liars! Smyrna Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Hotel: Intown suites Marietta, Georgia

Aug 07 2015
Second Chance Yorkie Rescue Inc.Tanisha Breton Tanisha Breton, Priceless Yorkie Puppy,, For The Love Of Mia Tanisha Breton is at it again, .Trying to call herself a Rescue Group to obtain a 501c3 non profit group to raise money to FIX the gentic deffects on the dogs that she bred! She is asking people t Internet
A Good Reputation??? Author: St. Clair Shores, Michigan Non-Profit Charities: Second Chance Yorkie Rescue Inc.Tanisha Breton Internet

Aug 02 2015
internet minpin service IMPS Minpin rescue I was denied to adopt a dog,and my current dogs medical records were falsified by there so called investigators. nation wide Lexington Kentucky & Charlotte North Carolina Internet Author: Lexington, South Carolina Rescue Mission: internet minpin service IMPS Internet

Aug 01 2015
Gadget Fix, Inc What is sad is that I had been here and purchased other items, at least ten times with no issues. However, I had never bought a phone from them and I needed a new one. So I made the mistake, I feel, of trusting these guys. That said. BUYER BEWARE! When you walk into this establishment, please take careful note of the sign that says, No refunds or exchanges. That's not just on parts. It's also on services. Point blank.  Marietta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: Gadget Fix Marietta, Georgia

Jul 30 2015
Gift Card Rescue Sold Card Bought Through Fraud Columbia, Maryland Internet Author: El Cajon, California Mail Order Services: Gift Card Rescue Internet

Jul 29 2015
Citywide Maintenance of North Georgia, Scott Schonberger Ever heard of a Janitorial Franchise charging 45% than you have payroll, expensive insurances, equipment, and supplies out of the rest? Then have deductions whenever he see's fit to take EVEN MORE of your money? Marietta Georgia Author: Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Citywide Maintenance of North Georgia Marietta , Georgia

Jul 29 2015
IC3.COM a/k/a Eric Foster Impersonating IC3 in an illegal attempt to collect a nonexistent debt Marietta New York Author: Anaheim, California Collection Agencies: IC3.COM

Jul 28 2015
Holloway Law Group Phillip Holloway Avoid and beware of this Attorney Marietta Internet
Why Lie? Here's my Truth! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Holloway Law Group Internet

Jul 27 2015
NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS NEW ROOF AND SIDING roof replacement, DEKALB SR. ENGINEER cites; NOT TO CODE IBC MANUAL, Contractor Owens Corning Preferred Installer marketed on website as well Home Advisor, OC not backing, HA no mediation, BBB unresolved, GA Right to Demand response to industry standard,  marietta Georgia Author: ATLANTA, Georgia News Media: NATIONAL ROOFING SYSTEMS marietta, Georgia

Jul 21 2015
Peter Vekselman Coaching by Peter Scam/Fraud Cumming Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Business Consulting: Peter Vekselman Cumming, Georgia

Jul 20 2015
BBB of Metro Atlanta Preferred to save their time and energy rather than help resolve a problem. Atlanta Georgia Who do you think they are? Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: BBB of Metro Atlanta Atlanta, Georgia