Your Search | ars rescue rooter, marietta

Jun 30 2016
E-Z Auto Finance Company FIrst of all I am a grandmother with grandchildren and an 86 year old mother I have to get from place to place and also get to work each day and needed a dependable car very bad so as I searched for cars to buy I went to cargurus website where I found the type of car I was looking for. Georgia Author: Woodland, Alabama Auto Dealers: E-Z Auto Finance Company Marietta , Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Dachshunds. Only Rescue Owner Linda Hendricks Where it is a great and honorable cause it appears that. The owner of this company is more concerned with spreading her venom than actually doing what she says shell do. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Animal Services: Dachshunds. Only Rescue Internet

Jun 27 2016
ARS Air Conditioning Anthony Smith This company is terrible, with threats and racist comments. They missed 2 appointments and did little to resolve the problem to the new unit they installed. I have contacted everyone warning them of this company. Boca Raton Florida
Author: Delray Beach, Florida Customer: ARS Air Conditioning Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Broel law Group Eric Broel, Stan Faulkner Malpractice, Gross Negligence, Incompetence, Overbilled Marietta Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Lawyers: Broel law Group Marietta, Georgia

Jun 23 2016
Lone Star Shih Tzu & Lhasa Rescue Fundraising Fraud Houston Texas Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Non-Profit Charities: Lone Star Shih Tzu & Lhasa Rescue (not-for profit) houston, Texas

Jun 21 2016
Rescue Rooters Curtis Ramsey Attemp to charge $17,000 for something free! RIVERSIDE California Author: Riverside, California Plumbing: Rescue Rooters RIVERSIDE, California

Jun 20 2016
Online City Tickets Ticket sales Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Ticket Sales: Online City Tickets Internet

Jun 20 2016
Arf Art animal rescue Sucky ripoff liar Mobile al Alabama Author: Mobile, Alabama Adoption Agencies: Arf Internet

Jun 16 2016
GiftCardRescue GiftCardRescue.comGift Card Rescue Never sent payment for cards sent to them Columbia MD Internet Author: Stoneham, Massachusetts Financial Services: GiftCardRescue Internet

Jun 14 2016
Union rescue mission Mrs Diana who are staff there her nasty way the way she the homeless people there her and Mrs EllA she also a Staff there she also treat the homeless people like there are a nobody and also Mrs Linda she a staff she work at night on the seconda floor. Los Angeles California 90013 Author: Los Angeles , California Racists: Union rescue mission Internet

Jun 11 2016
Courtesy Ford-Conyers, Ga. Paid training is falsely advertised and not honored Conyers Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Courtesy Ford-Conyers, Ga. Conyers, Georgia

Jun 09 2016
David Drake D. Drake - D.S. Facilities Group, LLC SCAM ARTIST - WONT PAY YOU FOR WORK Marietta Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Liars: David Drake Marietta , Georgia

Jun 07 2016
The Secret Society Received this unsolicited letter, very long, very creatively written to persuade the narcissistic side of a person trying to play on the idea that you are a special person and 1 out of a million offered to be in this club. Very secretive. I sent in letter and they sent me back another letter asking for money, I did not respond. Just got a third letter telling me that I should pay for this book that has all the secrets that I can pass along through the ages. I am not going to send any money. Just sad that they are playing on the vulnerability of someone who is unemployed and feeling depressed at 58. I am glad that I knew to look online, only wish someone could expose whoever is doing this. Dallas, TX Nationwide Author: Marietta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: The Secret Society Nationwide

Jun 03 2016
Rescue Insurance Adam Cole,Unified Life Ins. Co Health Insurance Fraud Newark New Jersey Author: Foley, Alabama Health Insurance: Rescue Insurance Nationwide

Jun 01 2016
AT & T - Unlimited Data - Direct TV Offer for Unlimited Data with TV Service Nationwide Author: Marietta , Ohio Internet Services: AT & T Nationwide

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 25 2016
OBG Cocker Spaniel Rescue Oldies But Goodies Rescue, Oldies But Goodies Cocker Rescue, OBG Cocker Spaniel Rescue, Newington Virginia
Author: woodford, Virginia Nonprofit Organizations: Oldies But Goodies Rescue Newington, Virginia

May 25 2016
east cobb lawn mower The company ,Owner Harvey, lost my pressure washer and then refused to provide more than a beat up replacement or a $90 discount. My pressure was in new condition and had been used 5-6 times. I paid $350 for it at Home Depot. Despite involvement from Cobb County Police, Harvey refused to provide a reasonle amount of customer service. Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Landscaping: east cobb lawn

May 24 2016
ARS Services LLC ARS Services LLC - NON PAYMENT FOR SERVICES RENDERED IN ARIZONA Albuquerque New Mexico Patience is a Virtue - No Pun Intended Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

May 19 2016
Mr. Rooter After being asked to leave my property, he dumped rocks down my wash out. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Plumbing: Mr. Rooter Las Vegas, Nevada

May 18 2016
2darescue Karen Evans I tried to adopt a dog from this rescue. The dog had definite skin issues. Facility was dirty and feel too many dogs to care for. 55 dogs+10 dogs from mexico with parvo. Apache Jct Arizona 2daRescue is a great, hardworking rescue Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Shelters: 2darescue Apache Jct, Arizona

May 17 2016
Jennifer's Pet Rescue RIP OFF JENNIFERS PET RESCUE Hiram Ga
Author: Dallas , Georgia Adoption Agencies: Jennifer's Pet Rescue Georgia

May 17 2016
Blue Star Cruises Grand Celebration Fraudulent charges on credit card Ft. Lauderdale/Miami Florida Ft. Lauderdale Author: Marietta, Georgia $$ REWARDS Offered: Blue Star Cruises FL

May 11 2016
San Antonio Great Dane Rescue SASPCA Homeward Bound Dog Rescue Jo Ellen Cockroft/Texas Great Dane Rescue/SASPCA Helotes Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Animal Services: San Antonio Great Dane Rescue SASPCA Helotes, Texas

May 10 2016
ARS rescue rooter ARS plumbing Falsify the documentation on the invoice Aurora Colorado Author: Commerce City, Colorado Plumbing: ARS rescue rooter Aurora, Colorado