Your Search | ars rescue rooter, marietta

Oct 01 2015
Steve Rayman Chevrolet Lied to me, led me to believe I was going to drive away that day with 0 down Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Steve Rayman Chevrolet Marietta, Georgia

Sep 29 2015
Andy James Guitar Academy Unauthorized payment - Refused to refund my payment after my membership auto renewed. Internet Author: Marietta , Georgia Music: Andy James Guitar Academy Internet

Sep 23 2015
QMC Clutches QM Clutches Free clutch promo is not free. $5.99 for S&H + an unannounced $95 recurring fee. California Author: Marietta, New York Specialty Stores: QMC Clutches Internet

Sep 22 2015
Care credit I was ready to pay off my care credit account for about 2500 but I was told that they had applied interest of 844 when I applied at the doctors office when I was having a tooth ache Marietta Georgia Author: North andover, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: Care credit Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Dennis Kehoe Denis Kehoe claimed he can help me recover my my fees I have paid to some previous online lenders Nationwide Author: Bronx , New York Rescue Mission: Dennis Kehoe Nationwide

Sep 13 2015
Lawless America, William M. Windsor, Bill Windsor, Lawless America Association, Lawless America Revolution Fake Movie, Fake Revolution, Charity Scam, Possible Tax Fraud, Stalking, Retaliatory Lawsuits, Vexatious Litigant Marietta, Georgia Internet
CRIMINAL TRIAL WILLIAM M. WINDSOR Author: Phoenix, Arizona Internet Fraud: Lawless America Internet

Sep 13 2015
Central Arizona Animal Rescue Breach of Contract. San Tan Valley Arizona lies Author: Mesa, Arizona Animal Services: Central Arizona Animal Rescue San Tan Valley, Arizona

Sep 10 2015
TANYA STRINGER AND BEWARE!!!! Dont buy a puppy from these people. The breeding dogs could have brucellsis plus she is the worst backyard breeder I ever seen. She also has another site where she claims to be a rescue. UTICA New York Tanya Stringer's NEW KENNEL NAME AND LOCATION Author: Georgia Animal Services: TANYA STRINGER AND UTICA, New York

Sep 10 2015
Pain Solutions Treatment Center Georgia Pain Spine Center, LLC I was overcharged for my treatments.  Marietta Georgia Author: Marietta, Georgia Misc. Health Specialists: Pain Solutions Treatment Center Marietta, Georgia

Sep 09 2015
Home Depot / Ridgid Lifetime battery replacement atlanta Nationwide Author: marietta, Georgia Consumer Services: Home Depot / Ridgid Nationwide

Sep 08 2015
09:46 AM Was charging my account 29.95 a month without my consent Chattanooga Internet 855-421-9615 is the right number Author: marietta, Ohio Credit Services: Internet

Sep 07 2015
Rainbow Valley riding center Rainbow valley horse rescue deceptive horse sales! Ontario
Author: loveland , Ohio Horse Traders: Rainbow Valley riding center Ontario,

Sep 05 2015
Hertz This company is horrible. I rented a car online. They charged my credit card and when I went to go pick up my car they said that they did not accept my discover card. I contacted customer service and they kept referring to different departments in the com Don't go here unless you want to lose your money! Atlanta Georgia Here's What You do! Author: Marietta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 02 2015
Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. NTG Scam artists that don't pay their carriers. Scam Trucking companies, Short pay invoices. In Collection Marietta Georgia
Worst Attorney Ever Author: Columbus, Ohio Trucking Companies: Nolan Transportation Group, Inc. Marietta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
ARS Services LLC. -- Gary Sims Ripped off for over $1700 in work performed for their client Patient Point Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Springtown, Texas Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC. Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 26 2015
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Canton, Georgia

Aug 25 2015
Michelle Russo Cruel/Negligence/caused horrific death to my rescue dog Anchorage Alaska
Your accusations are lies Author: Anchorage, Alaska Animal Abuse: Michelle Russo Anchorage, Alaska

Aug 24 2015
Mirracles happen for horse Horse recue I was in the market for a horse, I decided to rescue. I chose mirracles happen for horses . They informed me that there was nothing wrong with the horse I selected . I purchased the horse and paid for shipping the horse looked undernourished which I expected. I called my vet cause I wanted him to look at him becomes paperwork I received stated he had poor eyesight, I was informed by vet that the horse was blind in both eyes. I called the lady in charge and she was awful. She wanted me to pay for shipping so that she could reimburse me I would have been out hundreds and the horse would have ended up in kill buyer situation. They are dishonest and beware. Lewistown,Pennsylvania Author: Acushnet, Massachusetts Animal Shelters: Mirracles happen for horse

Aug 20 2015
Sportsman's Guide Sold me a defective firearm then refused to do anything about it Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Guns & Ranges: Sportsman's Guide Internet

Aug 18 2015
Marietta Luxury Motors NEVER BUY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!!!! Marietta Georgia I'm Laughing! Author: Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Marietta Luxury Motors Marietta, Georgia

Aug 17 2015
Hope for homeless animals rescue Sharon Falcone This lady sold me a rescue dog that she knew had Parvo and she withheld that information until my dog died that she sold me and she knew that I had a Dog at home which puts him at risk. I have vet bills from trying to save the sick puppy that this woman named Sharon that goes by hope for homeless animals adoption and rescue. I kindly asked her several times to help me pay at least a portion she proceeded to give me this incredible sob story/life story, importantly she withheld information which I could've known before hand I could've saved that puppies life but instead she chose to tell me after the fact when she had passed. DO NOT rescue from her she is known to be a scam artist buying puppies and selling them for profit saying they are rescue and giving them dirty vaccinations. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alabama Clubs & Organizations: Hope for homeless animals rescue Nationwide

Aug 17 2015
Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Kimberly Brook MasseyKim MasseyKimberly Dutschke Solicit funds for dogs, use the money for pleasure Louisville Kentucky Author: Clarksville , Tennessee Animal Services: Heart to Heart Cocker Spaniel rescue Internet

Aug 14 2015
Golden Acres Tree Care LLC Lenaia Finkle Company won't finish the job. Roswell and east Cobb County GA GA
False Claim Author: Marietta, Georgia Landscape Companies: Golden Acres Tree Care LLC Roswell,

Aug 10 2015
Pro-roofing Ima worker there and not happy Marietta Georgia Author: Roswell, Georgia Home Improvements: Pro-roofing Marietta, Georgia

Aug 10 2015
JP and associate They contacted me through a different company and threatened that I would be summoned to court for a civil law suit against me. Marietta California Author: Littleton, North Carolina Telephone Companies: JP and associate Nationwide