Your Search | at&t

Jan 24 2017
law office of john t orcutt pc refuse me service refused free consultation raleigh North Carolina Author: plymouth, North Carolina Lawyers: law office of john t orcutt pc raleigh, North Carolina

Jan 24 2017
Westbury Auction galleries Westbury Auction Galleries, Inc. False representation of an item listed at auction. Allowed on LiveAuctioneer Los Angeles California Los Angeles California
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Jewelry Stores: Westbury Auction galleries Los Angeles , California

Jan 24 2017
air conditioner shoppe bad insulation and pipe water running on my roof ruined part of roof. Had them service my ac neil is the rudest person i have ever spoke to. paid 700.00 for them to clean the screens on two acs and pur pipe back. Two days later my ceiling almost collapsed with water. called a plumber found leak. it was coming from bad installation of pipes. called neil he yelled at me told me they were not coming back and to call my lawyer, which i did. called him back for his lawyers name, he said for my lawyer to call him and he had the best lawyer on the island. paid 1900.to find and fix leak with better material . now we have to pay 3000.00 to fix ceiling with mold waipahu Hawaii Author: Pearl City, Hawaii Sales People: air conditioner shoppe waipahu, Hawaii

Jan 24 2017
Laithwaite's Wine Laithwaite's Wine Club National Geographic Wines of the World Deceptive Marketing - Order a Case, Get an Unexpected Case at Twice the Price a Few Months Later Internet Author: Chesterfield, Virginia On-Line Business: Laithwaite's Wine Internet

Jan 24 2017
mhc kenworth having several check engine lights come on, all going back to emmisson. took to mhc had emmissons cleaned replace dossier and def filter cleaned. week later had ck engine light up took back to mhc said now it was my heater line to def tank. replaced it by mhc and 865.00 later said it was fixed. drove less than 40 miles home and had 7 codes turn up. said bring it back and they cleared codes and regen brought back home. been setting in my yard since nov. not working at this time, went out side and started truck had code j1935data link appear, had ck engine light on said engine had derated, def light on tank flashing now and ck engine light on. turned off and call kenworth and reported it. was told i would be contacted monday or tuesday never heard from them.  jonesboro Arkansas Author: Swifton, Arkansas Truck Dealer Repair: mhc kenworth jonesboro, Arkansas

Jan 24 2017
Hobbies Discount I saw an advertisement from this company before Christmas for helium fish shaped ballons that could be guided. I thought my niece would love a gift like that and I ordered one item the clown fish ballon. I never received the order. I did receive closer to Christmas an e-mail from them letting me know it was going to take 2 more weeks for my order to ship. I thought that were at least communicating with me. But since them I have sent already several e-mails with no response whatsoever. They are definetely a scam. unknown Internet
Author: Mesquite, Texas On-Line Business: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 24 2017
North Pointe Motors Rip off car dealership that sells junk cars at top dollar Traverse City Michigan I'm Impresed! Author: Fife Lake, Michigan Auto Dealers: North Pointe Motors Traverse City, Michigan

Jan 24 2017
Opus virtual offices This company is an answering service there advertised as no contract cancel at anytime its month to month so i canceled my services 12/19 they acknowledged through email i canceled and decided that they will continue to bill me until march 3rd opus virtual office is a scam lehigh acres FL
Author: lehigh acres, Florida Voicemail Services: Opus virtual offices Internet

Jan 24 2017
Kaplan Davenport Kaplan University Online Rip off, loan mill school, useless staff, acedemic advising provides wrong information and penalizes students for it, deans office never returns contact, nobody coordinates anything, nobody cares at Kaplan Davenport and most definitely you can see for yourself, they have less than a 30% graduation rate! Davenport Iowa Author: Concord, North Carolina Health Care Education: Kaplan Davenport Internet

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York HIPPA Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
T Mobile Rip off Gulfport Internet Author: Bay st louis, Mississippi Attorney Generals: T Mobile Internet

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 22 2017
ACR Coach Bus load of passengers left stranded! ACR would not help at all Starkville Mississippi Author: Springville, Indiana Bus Companies: ACR Coach Starkville, Mississippi

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt M. Reas Bowman Realestate fraud..This law firm did and illegal eviction on Jozette Pepper Greenfield. Jozette's trust for her land purchase was never conveyed, this law firmused fake corporation name to obtain a judgement under the names Reo Properties Corporation, not registered at all in the united states Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
Dale Eugene Godboldo Actor name- Carl E. Douglas in O.J Simpson American Crime Story7 Episodes Wanda at large as Keith Micheal Townsend Mickey mouse Club Dale E. Godboldo Breached of Contract and Piercing the corporate veil. Losangles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Dale Eugene Godboldo Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide