Your Search | at&t

May 05 2016
Victory Chevrolet Buick Miland Michigan I was not surprised to see negative reviews about victory Chevrolet Buick car dealership on Facebook. I thought I would be the only one, to make a long story short I came in with a bankruptcy. At that time DJ talked me into the excessive wear and tear for $895 and the lost key for $399.  Miland Michigan Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Auto Dealers: Victory Chevrolet Buick MilandMichigan Miland, Michigan

May 05 2016
Yeti cup at iceberg cups Took my money never got my cup Internet Author: Louisville , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Yeti cup at iceberg cups Internet

May 05 2016
Home Trust Bank Kam Singh a Loan Officer at Home Trust - how loan offciers at Home Trust lead you on and then say now on your closing date of a purchase! Nationwide Kam Singh at Home Trust should be fired Author: toronto, Ontario Banks: Home Trust Bank Nationwide

May 05 2016
Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson The financial aid office is a mess. The former director certified loans at a higher grade level than they were at academically Hawkins Texas Author: Tyler, Texas Colleges and Universities: Jarvis Christian College/Gail Johnson Hawkins, Texas

5, Report #1120531

May 05 2016
N2 Publishing B2B Networking Magnolia LivingLake Forest LivingMagnolia Plantation Living MagazineLake Forest Living MagazineNicole Geraghty ( Orlando, Fl Director & salesperson)Neighborhood Networks Publishing Promises Results, With Absolutely No results at all after 18 months Sanford / Orlando, Fl Florida Big Liars Author: CASSELBERRY, Florida Advertising Agencies: N2 Publishing Wilmington, NC

6, Report #197614

May 05 2016
American Financial Resources. (AFR) REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) committed to 100% customer satisfaction, AFR implemented strategic changes to ensure clients success, focusing on finding ways to assist clients searching for new opportunities effectively even in sort of challenging market we face today. Nationwide *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – American Financial Resources, Inc. (AFR) pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with American Financial Resources, Inc., recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. If not over this... Author: New Fairfield, Connecticut Mortgage Companies: American Financial Resources TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Financial Resources, nationwide home mortgage lender - reputation built on honesty, trust, & commitment to ethical lending practices - delivering low mortgage rates. Assisting families all across America find perfect home loan for their needs. Customers work one-on-one with a caring, knowledgeable, & friendly mortgage consultant. DENVILLE, New Jersey

May 04 2016
BB&T Credit Reporting Internet Author: Crisfield, Maryland Banks: BB&T Internet

May 04 2016
Asurion ,purchased at Musician's Friend, Musician Friend broken bridge on cello, has had for over 3 months and still not fixed Nashville Tennessee Author: Searcy, Arkansas Warranty Companies: Asurion (purchased at Musician's Friend) Nashville, Tennessee

May 03 2016
Ticket Office Sales.com Resale at outrageous values Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Ticket Sales: Ticket Office Sales.com Internet

May 03 2016
Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Lead Generation Scam/ NOT MYSTERY SHOPPING Internet Ironically Author: High Point, North Carolina Work at Home: Mysteryshoppingonlinejob Internet

May 03 2016
Foundations Health Michael's house Bait and Switch at Michael's House-Foundation Health Palm Springs California Michael's House Made it right for me! Author: Lodi, California Healthcare Centers: Foundations Health Palm Springs, California

May 03 2016
a t & t they are reporting me to credit collection agency and I have canceled the service atlanta ga i guess georgia Author: st simons island, Georgia Internet Service Providers: a t & t

May 03 2016
Rustoleum - HomeDepot Recommended we use this t Paint our Driveway - --too High VOC now driveway cracking, peeling -seeking more paint Atlanta, Georgia Illinois for Rustoleum Nationwide
Author: West Hills, California Paint & Wallpaper: Rustoleum - HomeDepot Nationwide

May 03 2016
Rental services USA Made me pay 350 at a cvs and never returned phone calls for 2 days Stillwater Internet
Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Liars: Rental services USA Internet

May 03 2016
STAMPS.COM charge me 15.99 dollar at the begining of every month for nothing. And, they never told me they will do this. In fact, they told me (I made phone call when I try to use STAMPS.COM) here is no additional fee when use STAMPS.COM, but this is lie. Internet Author: columbus, Indiana Shipping Companies: STAMPS.COM Internet

May 03 2016
Why not lease it Tempoe llc Put me into a collection agency and then wont talk to me about the account at all. I believe that someone may have stole my identity Author: Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Why not lease it Pennsylvania

May 02 2016
kwik kar at Vista Ridge •Owner: Ray Bowens Messed up car and refuse to take responsibility over their actions LEWISVILLE Texas Author: arlington , Texas Auto Mechanics: kwik kar at Vista Ridge LEWISVILLE , Texas

May 02 2016
Safe Home Security promised a set rate for life and then they auto-renewed when I told them not to at higher rate and will not let me cancel with paying hundreds of dollars Cromwell Connecticut Author: Pittsboro, North Carolina Security Services: Safe Home Security Cromwell, Connecticut

May 02 2016
PSA Professional Sports Authenticator We went to the Rich Altman's Boston Show April 2016 Sports Cards & Memorabilia Show on April 17, 2016 at the Shriners Auditorium, 99 Fordham Rd. Wilmington, Massachusetts. Handed PSA guy 3 sports cards very good condition & $72.00 Guy said WOW that’s the best looking Bird card Ive seen all day! I received 3 cards back in mail THESE ARENT MINE graded low. SOME ELSE HAS MY 3 CARDS. Newport Beach, California Author: Cumberland, Rhode Island Sports Cards & Memorabilia: PSA Professional Sports Authenticator Nationwide

May 02 2016
Lashed By Holly Studio / Holly I was mislead by Holly the lash tech. I had natural looking lashes on and went to Holly for a refill. She looked at my lashes and told me she added lashes the same way I had my lashes extended. However, after I laid on her table and let her apply the lashes, I found out different. Not only did she apply the lashes with a hard black glue, she put so much on my lashes that my eyes were very irritated! A day later they were already starting to fall off taking my real lashes with them! 4days later I went back for her to either fix my lashes (to which there were no lash extensions left at this point), or get a refund. Ms. Holly had the audacity to tell me she was charging me more money because I had no lashes on and she doesn't do refunds!  Decatur Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Consumer Services: Lashed By Holly Studio Decatur, Georgia

May 01 2016
Marcus A Hundley Marcus Robinson This man uses his children for sympathy to get money from women. He has scammed several woman just check out scambook.com as well. He is good at what he does so seek legal action. If at all possible please contact me so we can stop this! Blackwood New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Adult Web Site: Marcus A Hundley Blackwood, New Jersey

Hamdi Cetinbag an Unprofessional Designer and a liar too berlin
The Truth of CK Morgan, His Team and This Report Author: new jersey, Alabama Work at Home: Hamdi Cetinbag berlin,

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
MS Nonwoven, Paul Chien DO BUSINESS WITH HIM AT YOUR OWN RISK! Pontotoc Mississippi Author: Austin, Texas Cameras & Video: MS Nonwoven Pontotoc, Mississippi

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet