Your Search | at&t, ild teleservices, voice mail professionals, inc

1, Report #1319799

Jul 30 2016
Suncoast Energys They have no signs posted, pulled to tank, swiped card and started to pump, not really paying attention. Then I noticed the price 5.95 $ a gallon. I went inside to ask them about why, they said laughing at me because we are special Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Gas Stations: Suncoast Energys Orlando, Florida

Jul 30 2016
Movie Clips Magazine, Shaun Michael and John LaRe took my money and did not deliver Ponzi, scam, Buyer beware Fort Myers Florida Author: Blacksburg, Virginia Work at Home Business: Movie Clips Magazine Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 30 2016
Ehrlich Pest Control I'm being billed for services I'm not receiving and I can't reach anyone at the company. They don't answer the phone or return calls to explain Groveport Ohio Author: Grove City, Ohio Inspections & Hazards: Ehrlich Pest Control Groveport, Ohio

Jul 30 2016
Performance Marine Transporters GARY HAMBLIN He stole our deposit money. We can't get in touch with him at all. Before he received our money he was always available. Pompano Beach Florida Author: Tennessee Shipping Companies: Performance Marine Transporters Florida

5, Report #1319705

Jul 30 2016
Go Shop and Save N/A Charged My Debit Card No, I Thought I Won A $100.00 Walmart Gift Card. I was Charged For A Club Membership and Cosmetics. I didn't receive either in the mail. Maitland Florida Author: Brownsville, Tennessee Drugstores: Go Shop and Save Maitland, Florida

6, Report #1319678

Jul 29 2016
Graybul van lines Gray Bull movers graybul van lines charged me $17,000.000 to move my belongings to Atlanta after sending someone out to my hose to llok at everything I moved. The price was binding for $3600.00. The man who the saleswoman said was the owner, Eli was rude and an extorted the money from me. He refused to honor the estimate.Then some woman named Bridget wwas even ruder. hollywood Florida Author: hollywood, Florida District Attorneys Assistant DA: Graybul van lines hollywood, Florida

7, Report #1319674

Jul 29 2016
The Good Feet Store BEWARE....You cannot get any type of refund from this company. I saw the Good Feet commercial less than a month ago and I hobbled into the store hoping I could get some relief. The gentleman who helped me was charming and told me he had the same exact foot condition that I did. He said he could guarantee I would get better with the Good Feet orthotics. I was shocked at the price ($800) but I felt so humiliated somehow if I didn't buy the package since he spent so much time with me. I ultimately had to pay from 2 different credit cards just to be able to afford them.  Broomfield Colorado Author: Northglenn, Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: The Good Feet Store Broomfield, Colorado

8, Report #1319669

Jul 29 2016
usnational-mail Shipping company, yeah right.. Nationwide Author: Alabama Shipping Companies: usnational-mail Nationwide

9, Report #1319650

Jul 29 2016
Fast Track Urgent Care Center MD Businesses, Inc. BEWARE OF WORKING FOR FAST TRACK URGENT CARE! Tampa Florida Wow Author: New Port Richey, Florida Clinics: Fast Track Urgent Care Center Tampa, Florida

10, Report #1319646

Jul 29 2016
University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. HIRE CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY /HOTEL JOB SITES! HIRES CONVICTED FELONS FOR UNIVERSITY/HOTEL JOB SITES Farmers Branch Texas Author: Los Angeles , California Interior Decorators: University Furnishings /Contract Furniture Group Inc. Farmers Branch, Texas

11, Report #1319638

Jul 29 2016
MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM I order wrinkle free cream . FREE SAMPLE Filed out information $4,95 S&H.. Next question would you like to order a free trial of eye recovery I checked NO an additional %5,95 S&H. Received both products in Dame envelope package. I read the term and conditions. Nothing was written it was a 14day trial. I made sure I read everything because I had fallen for this scam before. I believe I seen this on Facebook. When I called (after I had a pending charge for $89.95) I had not called to cancel within the trial period . No paperwork came in the mail or n the package. Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Internet: MIRA VIE SKIN CREAM Internet

12, Report #1319640

Jul 29 2016
yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! yolanda roberts houston texasyolanda louise roberts dead beat renter Yolanda Louise Roberts came to us to help her get approved for an apartment. We got her approved at the apartment and the 1st month rent she wrote the apartment community a hot check. She is a Con-Artist. Dead Beat Renter. We contacted all the other companies to not help this scam artist for any reasaon. houston Texas Author: California Collection Agencies: yolanda louise roberts dead beat renter! houston, Texas

13, Report #1319616

Jul 29 2016
Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Daniel Lussier- Internet sales manager I bought a 2011 Toyota Prius on 5/11/16 under the belief that this used car was an accident free vehicle. I corresponded with Daniel Lussier, the sales manager to the dealer, who indicated that the car had not been involved in any accidents. Once i bought it and got on the road the left side of the rear bumper began to disengage from the bumper, and i had to constantly to reatach it. Once i came to Ca i took the car to a reputable body shop where i was informed that the car had been involved in a major accident, and that the initial cost to repair would be in excess of $4,000 Sarasota Florida
Author: Bellflower, California Auto Dealers: Encore motors of Sarasota, Inc. Sarasota, Florida

14, Report #1319625

Jul 29 2016
pcphonesoft.com are down but shareit are still selling the product! Various products sold by the company PCPhoneSoft that work in conjunction with the MagicJack VoIP software require a serial number check after purchase to activate. Their website pcphonesoft.com is down, so purchased products cannot be activated. They do not respond to their phones at 1 800 406 4966 or +1 952 646-5022 or +49 221 31088-30 Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Software: pcphonesoft.com Internet

15, Report #1319612

Jul 29 2016
Johnny's Towing and Recovery Inc Johnny's Consumer Beware: Fraud and Extortion Lombard Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Towing: Johnny's Towing and Recovery Inc Lombard, Illinois

16, Report #1319568

Jul 29 2016
RCA I recently bought a 7 inch tablet from RCA at Walmart for my autistic daughter on her birthday.  Nationwide Author: Richmond, Virginia Computer Dealers: RCA Nationwide

17, Report #1319562

Jul 29 2016
CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman LIARS Austin, TX 78734 Nationwide
Author: Port Charlotte, Florida Work at Home: CrewFacilities.com – Andrea Tsakanikas and Amber Schofman Nationwide

18, Report #1319560

Jul 29 2016
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Jay Rapport lied and had someone sign my name. When i said i did not want to ship my at $1098.00 AND I STARTED AT A QUOT E OF $650.00 HE KEPT CALLING AND PUT THRU A $448.00 ON MY CREDIT CARD. Boca Raton Florida Author: DELRAY BEACH, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW Boca Raton, Florida

19, Report #1319546

Jul 29 2016
J.T. Bryant Inc. Took Money & Didn't Payoff Collector - Account still locked Roanoke Texas
Author: Bedford, Texas Credit & Debt Services: J.T. Bryant Inc. Roanoke, Texas

20, Report #1319537

Jul 29 2016
CVS/Caremark Mail Order CVS Mail Order protocols are like Dr. Jeckle and Mr. Hyde - never know what drug they want you to order! Nationwide Author: Miami, Florida Drugstores: CVS/Caremark Nationwide

21, Report #1319513

Jul 28 2016
Viacom/Nickelodeon Viacom/Nickelodeon voice over casting scam New York New York Author: Alabama Modeling & Talent Agencies: Viacom/Nickelodeon New York, New York

22, Report #1319504

Jul 28 2016
Chevron Gas Station (TBA Enterprises Inc) Code for Car Wash didnt work, told I needed to buy another one, would not help me other than to inform me it had already been used Ventura California Author: Ventura, California Car Washes: Chevron Gas Station Ventura, California

23, Report #1319499

Jul 28 2016
Automotive Custom Group Inc Emmett McKinney Body Shop to Chop Shop clearwater Florida
Author: Clearwater, Florida Body Work & Repair: Automotive Custom Group Inc clearwater, Florida

Jul 28 2016
Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Derrick Ward, Dererk Hamilton, Janice Lee Neverson, Courtney Lynn Call I received two checks from Heidi Meeks and was asked to deposit them, then use a small amount of the money to buy food at a fast food resturant, and give two large amounts of money in the form of a money gram to two people listed in the letter. The two checks that I recieved were FAKE cashier's checks, for $1,980 each time. My bank informed me that they were fake and that this person is scaming people. Don't cash those checks they will NOT clear the bank. no idea Nationwide
Author: Niagara Falls, New York Fast Food Restaurants: Shop The World, Heidi Meeks Nationwide

Jul 28 2016
MOBE Matt Lloyd and Catherine Deception Soho Suites at KLCC B1-28-8 NO.20 · Jalan Perak · Malaysia Author: Sewickley, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: MOBE Internet