AT&T, ILD TELESERVICES, VOICE MAIL PROFESSIONALS, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT&T, ILD TELESERVICES, VOICE MAIL PROFESSIONALS, INC
There may be more specific results for "AT&T, ILD TELESERVICES, VOICE MAIL PROFESSIONALS, INC"
For more specific results for "AT&T, ILD TELESERVICES, VOICE MAIL PROFESSIONALS, INC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 23 2017
Nova Fashion USA, inc Mike the suit guy Mike Singh Possible bait and switch. Owner is a tailor and shows one fabric and then orders from Bangkok the same the design but low quality. Charges double what the suit is worth. As soon as I asked about the fabric I never heard back from the guy. Reading, Boston, Massachusetts MA Author: Waltham, Massachusetts Tailor Shops: Nova Fashion USA Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Eric Meyers BEWARE, STAY AWAY AT ANY COST Orlando Florida
Author: Lake Mary, Florida Pool Builders: Orlando Pool and Patio by Design Inc Orlando, Florida

Apr 23 2017
STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC STEVENS CONSTRUCTION, The shower Pan Company Robert, AKA Tony Stevens, is a complete hack and should be held criminally responsible. I hired him to to do a front yard project which required tearing out old grass, preparing the ground for artificial turf, digging some holes for trees, then adding a concrete patio.  Chula Vista California Author: Chula Vista, California Home Improvements: STEVENS CONSTRUCTION & DESIGNS INC Chula Vista, California

Apr 23 2017
Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Raymond Hoppkrofft modelling information services scam fraud worried unusual attacking fantasies Todmorden Nationwide Author: Sheffield, Alabama Work at Home Business: Raymond Hoppkrofft photography Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Ace Cash Services acsincorporated.net/ ACE INC Claims that I owe on a loan and need to pay using an itunes gift card! Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Computer Fraud: Ace Cash Services Internet

Apr 23 2017
Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Kevin Nash, Mark Smith Fraud Officer Los Angeles California Author: Upland, California Collection Agency's: Cash Advance Inc, Company; Officer Joseph Brown Los Angeles , California

Apr 23 2017
wayfair I have received several damaged items that i have returned to Wayfair. they asked for photos which were provided and the items were sent back. they are now saying they have to inspect to see about refunding my money and i am no longer welcome to shop at Wayfair due to the damaged items received by them. discrimination because of the way items are received. A new item should be free of defects. I have already reported them to BBB because they don't uphold the policies of the company for defective or damaged items. The customer advocacy is horrible and unprofessional, to say the least. Nationwide Author: River edge, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: wayfair Nationwide

Apr 23 2017
Caltex Protective Coatings Caltex a.k.a ResistAll CALTEX RESISTALL says in all. RESIST CLAIMS AT ALL COST Schertz Texas Author: Burlington, Wisconsin Auto Repair Service: Caltex Protective Coatings Schertz, Wisconsin

Apr 22 2017
Priority Choice Marketing Inc M. Delaney, Mags for Troops, Bonus Points Dillon Colorado Author: Moab, Utah Unusual Rip-Off: Priority Choice Marketing Inc Dillon, Colorado

Apr 22 2017
Brandon Schmidt Brandon Schmidt of RE/MAX Chay Realty Inc. Brokerage is a scammer and dishonest realtor Barrie Ontario
Author: barrie, Ontario Real Estate Services: Brandon Schmidt Barrie, Ontario

Apr 22 2017
Tire Works Pahrump NV I'm having a bad experience at Tire Works in Pahrump Nv. In Feb I paid them 187.00 for work to be done on my car. The work wasn't completed and now here on April 22. Pahrump Author: Pahrump, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Tire Works Pahrump NV

Apr 22 2017
Swissmetal, Inc Schweizerische Metalhandel Panama S.A.Tom Cleary,Peter Stehling In April 2014, I purchased a basket of strategic metals from this company. The company would provide storage and assist in selling the metals after they appreciated. After taking the money, the company appears to have disappeared. Panama City Not applicable Author: Waddell, Arizona Advertising / Deceptive: Swissmetal, Inc Panama City,

Apr 22 2017
Advantage Education LLC Advantage Education along with their partners-in-crime lied to me and cheated me of over 30,480 Lehi Utah Author: Des Plaines, Illinois Work at Home: Advantage Education LLC Lehi, Utah

Apr 22 2017
M&M Sales Worldwide Products, Inc. Don't get taken in.... Internet Author: Sherwood, Oregon Door to Door Sales: M&M Sales Internet

Apr 22 2017
bluemoonshop.net and/or Nguyen Hoang Phuong advertising consumer products at low prices BUT not deliverying Falls Church, Virginia 22042 Internet
Author: San Jose, California Appliances: bluemoonshop.net Internet

Apr 22 2017
Blickshopper Refuse to take my information Name, address, city ,state very dangerous plus identify theft hv call, e mail they simply refuse seen several complaints on them Hv on google search my Name , address, city, state , what I paid for my home  Illinois outscam.com/contact-us Author: Illinois Consulting: Blockshopper Illinois

Apr 22 2017
PRG PROTOTYPING (Tyler Harell) Deceiving and cunning was my experience at PRG. I got ripped off for 13,200 and got a trashed prototype to show for it. Pittsburg, Kansas Author: beacon , New York Consumer Services: PRG PROTOTYPING Pittsburg, KS,

Apr 22 2017
Kairos wholesale llc Ray Gallagher, Steven Gray and or Marlene Gray Sold load valued at 45G only received 50% of load lost 4g no refund. Fraud McPherson Kansas
Author: Milledgeville, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Kairos wholesale llc McPherson, Georgia

Apr 22 2017
M&M Salea, Inc. Sales reps. Shalanda January and Suncerae B. Two sales reps came to my door yesterday afternoon, April 21, 17 selling cleaning supplies. They said they were from Louisiana and Texas and if I bought the product it would help them and other young people. They demonstrated the effectiveness of the product. Once before when I lived in Minneapolis two young people came by who were also from Louisiana and were selling cleaning products which I bought and liked the product. I decided to but it again this time. The girls said they preferred cash. I only had 2 $20s. So I paid half in cash and wrote a check for $39.95 for the other half. Instead of giving me the product they said they d IU don't have it with them but would be back at 7pm. They left and did not come back. I called the telephone number on the receipt and it was disconnected. LaHabra California Author: Eugene, Oregon Cleaning Services: M&M Salea, Inc. LaHabra, California

Apr 22 2017
Life cell skin i was advertised a trial of this product at the amount of $4.25 i placed my order and upon checkout it stated - your total today 4.25 then my purchase was declined i called the bank who made me aware they tried to bill me over $189 and the bank was alerte Charged more than my today total reported Online Internet
Author: Seattle, Washington Skin Care: Life cell skin Internet

Apr 22 2017
Ebuy USA EbuyUSA Ebuyusa.com ebuyusa.com FALSE ADVERTISING! You'll be a FOOL to believe you'll get your item at the advertised price - CLASSIC BAIT AND SWITCH! New York Internet, New York Author: Houston, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Ebuy USA Internet

Apr 22 2017
Alisha I want to send payment to Alisha your client, but 'g2s is not accepting my credit card. I am using Axis Bank Visa Credit Card. There is no problem with the card at this end. Internet Author: Konnagar, Alabama Fortune Tellers: Alisha Internet

Apr 22 2017
Cricket Wireless Cricket AT&T All this over a SIM Card! Columbus Georgia Author: Columbus, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Apr 22 2017
La-Z-Boy Furniture Sold me defective and lousy quality furniture at high cost Agoura Hills Nationwide Author: West Hills, California Questionable Activities: La-Z-Boy Furniture Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
T and P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Sold vendor space to fake event Chicago, but hosts women's expos in many states Internet FILE RETRACTED! Author: River Falls, Wisconsin Convention Centers: T and P Diamond Events Internet