Your Search | at&t wireless (formerly cingular)

Oct 31 2014
AT&T U-Verse DSL U-VERSE AT&T DSL THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED WE ARE TOTALLY SCREWED. Nationwide Author: Newark, California Internet Service Providers: AT&T U-Verse DSL Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
AT&T AT&T billed me $ 853.44 nationwide Nationwide Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 31 2014
Smart Travel and Incentives Ripped off- 7 day cruise and 2 R/T airline tickets Port Orange Florida Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Cruise Ships: Smart Travel and Incentives Port Orange, Florida

Oct 30 2014
palisades collection, llc pressler & pressler, houslanger & assoc. pressler & pressler garnished my wages for an at&t wireless cell phone i had in 2009, i still have the letter saying my acct was settled and fully paid by and now palisades is using houslanger & assoc, to collect again, houslanger tells me i may have had two accts, i had only ONE acct, a cell phone. i called at&t and they have no records of me ever having 2 accts or that their sueing me. huntington nationwide
Author: poconos, Pennsylvania Lawyers: palisades collection, llc Internet

Oct 29 2014
Firecracker films T l c network Firecrackerfilms doesn't pay they lie and rip people off London United Kingdom Author: Cols, Ohio Producers: Firecracker films Internet

Oct 29 2014
Bull-Shirt.com I ordered a t-shirt express 2 day delivery and it's been 4 days now and they won't respond to my emails. Allentown Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Shopping Centers & Malls: Bull Shirt Internet

Oct 29 2014
BB&T Branch Banking and Trust Lost a $100 deposit, then had the GALL to charge me $144 in OD fees on THEIR error! Winston Salem NC Nationwide Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Banks: BB&T Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
Costco/Wireless Advocates Things have changed over the years. Kennewick Washington Author: Richland,, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Costco/Wireless Advocates Select State/Province

Oct 28 2014
Lydig Wireless, Inc. 715 Lydig AvenueBronx, New York 10462License 1450551347-851-6884 During The Month Of September 2014, I Went Into The Store Named Above To Have A Telephone Change And Was Told By One Of The Workers That It Would Be A Fee Of $25.00 Through Their Store Or Through Virgin Mobile Online. Something Didn't Sound Correct About The Fee. When I Started To Inquire About The High Fee, The Store Working Became Upset & Started Yelling Telling Me That It Was The Store Policy. After I paid The $25.00 Fee, I Had A Gut Feeling That I had Being Scammed. At That Moment, I Had My Girlfriend To Call Virgin Mobile To Investigate The Matter. She Was Told By Virgin Customer Care That I had Being Scammed By The Store Because To Have A Number Changed Online Through Virgin Mobile, It Was Free. Surely I Had Being Scammed By The Store Workers At This Location.  I Would Advice No One To Do Business With This Store. They Are SCAMMERS! Real SCAMMERS! Bronx New York Author: Memphis, Tennessee Telephones: Lydig Wireless, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 28 2014
TBS TB Studios, William J Sifert, Bill Sifert, T B S TBS Webcam Studio Owner is a Scam Artist Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Strippers & Dancers: TBS Internet

Oct 28 2014
Cricket Wireless False non-compliance determination on rebate Alpharetta, Georgia Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Oct 28 2014
AT&T False Advertising and Over Charging Nationwide Author: Prince George, Virginia Utility Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
T&T Private Protection Barbarians, lunatics, maniacs, vicious boorish thugs! Sacramento California Author: SACRAMENTO, California Security Services: T&T Private Protection Sacramento, California

Oct 27 2014
Verizon Wireless Cellular City If you live in South Florida BUYER BEWARE!! THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF MY 75 YEAR OLD MOTHER. Cellular City - Verizon Wireless Mobile Phone Shop 1201 S. Powerline Rd, Pompano Bch, Florida 33069 This store would not stand by their lifetime warranty on the screen protector for my mothers phone. They talked her into buying a screen protector for $26.20 last November; it did not even last a year and they refuse to replace it. Pompano Bch Florida Author: FT. LAUDERDALE, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Pompano Bch, Florida

Oct 26 2014
Sprint Sprint Wireless Sprint Elte Wireless Edwin Pawley Rohnert Park CA Nationwide Author: Novato, California Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Oct 26 2014
Philadelphia Mens Clinic Doctor Hornsby Doctor Hornsby damaged me for the rest of my life and doesn;t care what so ever King Of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: souderton, Pennsylvania Doctors: Philadelphia Mens Clinic Doctor Hornsby King Of Prussia, Pennsylvania

Oct 26 2014
Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON This co. Is the 5th collection agency verizon wirelessending after me. I told them and I told verizon last year that I wasn't goin to pay the wireless bill due to not getting the service I was told I would get. I asked for an itemized bill from Ver Verizon wireless has me on report at the credit bureaus as a bad debt, and ruining my credit and life. Lynnwood Washington Author: Olmsted falls, Ohio Consumer Services: Rpm. Lynwood,wa. For VERIZON Lynnwood, Washington

Oct 25 2014
Y Buy Loans (Cricket Wireless Hanover Maryland) No information on intrest just word of mouth pay in 90 days.With no information. They also will not report to credit agencies. Arundel Mills Mall Cricket Wireless Hanover MD
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Y Buy Loans (Cricket Wireless) Select State/Province

Oct 25 2014
AT&T AT&T ripped me off when I closed cell phone account Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

Oct 25 2014
Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, TRIMAX REALTY AND LOAN, DAVOODPOUR MIKE Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, T Extreemly unprofessional, Liar only going to make you loose your home, has no clue how to setup a loan, he is the middle man and not sure if he even finished high school, totally messed up my home loan, Beverly Hills California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Brokerage Companies: Trimax Realty & Loan - Michael Davoodpour, Trimax Realty & Loan by Mike Davoodpour, TRIMAX REALTY, TRIMAX REALTY AND LOAN, DAVOODPOUR MIKE Beverly Hills, California

Oct 25 2014
Verizon Wireless is a huge scam! Stay away from these guys! Their business practices are highly unethical if not illegal. New York Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Steven and Dawn Sung 4528 Corktree Naperville Illinois Beware of Steven and Dawn Sung they are dirt bag scammers they do not pay there bills they order things and make up lies not to pay, this little dirt bag has a big mouth and then hides behind his fat bleached , blonde bubble headed amazon wife beware of t Contractors 4528 Corktree rd Naperville illinois 60564-1122 USA Author: Naperville , Illinois Abusive Children: Steven and Dawn Sung 4528 Corktree Naperville Il Select State/Province

Oct 24 2014
T-Mobile T-Mobile lost my iPhone 6 return and made me wait 21 days while they found it to process my refund Nationwide Author: Palos Verdes, California Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 24 2014
Central Payment Salesman: Daniel T. 1% effective rate? Hah! Try 10% right out of the box. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: Central Payment Nationwide

25, Report #1119415

Oct 24 2014
Complaint Review: ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: New York Utility Companies: ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP , ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant t