necessity

Your Search | at&t ild teleservices small business tech pc tech supt

Oct 22 2014
Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting Mike kennedy- Ripped Off for $800 from Mike kennedy the drug adict owner of A Brush Above Painting Mike Kennedy collected over $800 up front for an estimate on my house and never came back nor will he return my calls-he is an alcoholic he showed up to my house drunk and swearing at me that he didint owe me anything You are lucky it was on $800 and prove it! says Mike kennedy! harrison twp. Michigan Author: taylor, Michigan Small Business Services: Mike Kennedy A Brush Above Painting harrison twp., Michigan

Oct 22 2014
Greenside Up Lawn & Landscape Bill Mellen Doesn't pay for bills of services done for them Hockessin Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Small Business Services: Greenside Up Lawn & Landscape Hockessin, Delaware

Oct 22 2014
Immediadent Business office person for them location on Tussing and Brice They gave me a treatment plan I wanted to think about it and they said I would received healing dentures.  Reynoldsburg Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Customer: Immediadent Reynoldsburg, Ohio

Oct 21 2014
VistaPrint Deceptive and illegal business practices. Poor CS. Internet Author: COEUR D ALENE, Idaho Printing & Copy Services: VistaPrint Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: United States Gold Bureau dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau implemented strategic changes ensuring clients' success, focusing on finding ways in assisting clients in securing assets through physical precious metals, diamonds, & alternative assets, even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – U.S. Gold Bureau pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with the United States Gold Bureau, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: MILFORD, Connecticut Gold & Silver Investments: US GOLD BUREAU Austin, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
RETAIL ACTIVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE JOHN HENDRICKDARRELL DANIEL MYSTERY SHOPPERS BEWARE FRAUDLENT SOLICITATIONS USING LINKEDIN REMSEN NY Author: Ventura, California Bait-and-Switch: RETAIL ACTIVE BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE Internet

Oct 21 2014
Greatest Tech, SHENZHEN JIASHIDA INDUSTRY LIMITED electronics scammers China ? Internet Author: SANTA CRUZ, California Miscellaneous Electronics: Greatest Tech Internet

Oct 21 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Gold & Silver Investments: US Gold Bureau, Austin Texas Austin , Texas

Oct 20 2014
industrialsurplusworld.com This company stop by my company they said they where do doing business in the area and did not pay me they said there where going trend me a check for 12500 and never got it don't trust them Houston Nationwide Author: Lake charles, Louisiana Recycling/Trash removal: industrialsurplusworld.com Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Marcia Mobley BayLake Doodles Owes $7500+ for breeder, didn't return dog, started harrassing my family & friends with outrageous lies concerning myself Orlando Florida
Author: Arlington, Tennessee BBB Better Business Bureau: Marcia Mobley Orlando, Florida

Oct 20 2014
Visalus Body by ViVisalus Sciences shady business finds ways to make it hard for you to cancel Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Weightloss Programs: Visalus Internet

Oct 20 2014
Pat Fegan Masonry Pat he convinced me to invest money in his concrete business,and it will earn 40% in 3 months time,and i will received the principal plus the interest in 3 months Sault Ste.Marie Michigan Author: Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan Loans: Pat Fegan Masonry Sault Ste.Marie, Michigan

Oct 20 2014
ILD Teleservices They added tme to my phone calls Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telephone Companies: ILD Teleservices Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
ResumeGenius RIP OFF SCAM San Francisco, California Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Business Consulting: ResumeGenius Internet

Oct 20 2014
Birch Gold Group REVIEW: Birch Gold Group clients feel safe, confident and secure when purchasing gold and silver from them. Birch Gold Group devoted to the highest levels of client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. Birch Gold Group considers it their responsibility to help clients preserve and protect the purchasing power of wealth regardless of the political whims and follies in Washington and beyond. Commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, and assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business. With countless past satisfied clients, Birch Gold Group has proven their dedication to customer service for years.*UPDATE: Birch Gold Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: Birch Gold Group Burbank, California

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
CALIFORNIA COMPLIANCE CENTER SACRAMENTO C.C.C. NEW SMALL BUSINESS SCAM SACRAMENTO California Author: IRVINE, California Small Business Services: CALIFORNIA COMPLIANCE CENTER SACRAMENTO SACRAMENTO, California

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Kevin Murphy Ryder Scam Artist - Do not do business with him of any kind. Lakewood Colorado Author: Kansas Financial Services: Kevin Murphy Ryder Lakewood, Colorado

Oct 20 2014
Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleanse gc fulfillment center green cleanse fulfillment center I ordered both pills on 9/27/2014 for a total of $7.00. On 10/14/2014 my credit card was charged $79.97 for each bottle for a total of$159.94. I have called numerous times to be put on hold for over an hour or that their system is down call back. Even called on 10/20/2014 and the recording says its a holiday!!!! Chatsworth California Author: Portland, Oregon BBB Better Business Bureau: Garcinia cambogia and green coffee cleans Chatsworth , California

Oct 20 2014
Central Business Funding Scammed my Business Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bear, Delaware Business Consultants: Central Business Funding Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 20 2014
Verde Media Group, William Veve William Veve, Tucker Financial William Veve is a FRAUD and CON artist. VERDE MEDIA IS BROKE AND WRITES BAD CHECKS New York, Los Angeles Internet
Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Verde Media Group, William Veve Internet

Oct 20 2014
Charming Brides Olga Bulyga Deceptive business practices Kharkov, Ukraine and Poltava, Ukraine Ukraine
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Dating Services: Charming Brides Internet