AT&T ADVERTISING SOLUTIONS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT&T Advertising Solutions
There may be more specific results for "AT&T Advertising Solutions"
For more specific results for "AT&T Advertising Solutions"
Showing 1-25 of 216,945 Found Reports For more specific results for "AT&T Advertising Solutions"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 18 2017
InsideUp Inc Asad Haroon and Grant Bentley No Payments Made Cheating with India based Partners Not giving Money Fraud Scam Not Ready to Pay San Diego California Author: Pune, Advertising Agencies: InsideUp Inc San Diego, California

Oct 18 2017
Torsten Klasen and Annemarie Werdekker - Career Criminals, Frauds, Scammers and Cheats - BEWARE false advertising, fake products Windsor, London, Toronto, Ottawa Ontario, Canada
Author: SW, Ontario Liars: Torsten Klasen Windsor, Ontario

3, Report #1162015

Oct 18 2017
INTEGRITY RELIEF, LLC Smart Life Solutions HALLANDALE Florida Yep former employee Author: Deland, Florida Public Relations: Integrity Relief HALLANDALE, Florida

Oct 18 2017
usps.com United States Postal Service false advertising, selling fradulent services san bruno Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California US Postal Service: usps.com Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
RepBeyond Daniel Bluhm PR services scam, Kickstarter Scam, No professional, mass emailing, bulls***, crowdfunding Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: RepBeyond Internet

Oct 18 2017
AlpineStars TheDanceScientist - Motorcycle Apparel I ordered an Icon Sanctuary Jackets Leather in Yellow. I paid $175 for it and I received a T-Shirt that was probably worth about $10. Their response was to tell me that their shipping company made a mistake. They said keep the T-shirt and we'll give you 30% off your next order. INSANITY! China Internet
Author: Studio City, California Clothing Stores: AlpineStars Internet

Oct 18 2017
La Z Boy Durable fabrics with proven performance FALSE ADVERTISING Monroe Nationwide
Author: Old Hicory, Tennessee Home & Garden Stores: La Z Boy Nationwide

Oct 18 2017
Emblha Gave bogus phone number to call to cancel account associated with free product offered on Facebook advertising. Scottsdale AZ Internet Author: Village Mills, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Emblha Internet

Oct 18 2017
RSM Sterling Richard at rsm sterling Swore at me in an email Internet Author: Dutch Brook, Nova Scotia Jewelers: RSM Sterling Internet

Oct 18 2017
Neulift I ordered atrial of the Neulift skin cream and Neulift eye serum for $5.95 and $4.95. A week later i was charged $85.95 and 89.95 and next month they sent the product and keep charged Sept 2017 $91.90, $94.90 and Oct $91.90 and 94.90 and again. I was shocked. I talked to Ulises Rivera after much discussion and explaining that this was a very unethical from of advertising. I want to return the product that they are still in these boxes but they said that I cannot return them. PO.Box 25380 Santa Ana CA 92799-5380 Internet
Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Eye Care: Neulift Internet

Oct 18 2017
IRT/Scott Tolbert Intelligens Scott Tolbert I worked for them inspecting shipments and never got paid. Was promised a weekly salary of $ 700. Don't trust these people , run away . Baltimore Internet Baltimore Maryland Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Advertising / Deceptive: IRT/Scott Tolbert Baltimore, Maryland

Oct 18 2017
Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Joe Giglietti Multipy Inc. Services GIGLIETTI, MELODY S I hired this company on May 11, 2017 to 1. Done-4-You Marketing Services to Services include consulting, building out Facebook ads, building out landing pages, email follow up,pixeling, voicemail broadcasts, and retargeting sequences. I paid the $1560 deposit for them to create the services. Viera Florida Author: Texas City TX, Texas Advertising Agencies: Multipy Inc. Joe Giglietti (Owner) Viera , Florida

Oct 18 2017
SaleGuru Facebook advertising for 2-in-1 Curling and Straightening Iron (SALON QUALITY) Internet Author: Franklin, Wisconsin Beauty Products: Sales Guru Internet

Oct 18 2017
Budget Car Rental Over charged when exchanged the car at Philadelphia airport and the Manager named Aric was too rude and don't know how to deal with customer he first changed the rate on the rental contract then added additional fuel charges on the bill. I am very disappointed with this PA airport location. Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: jersey City, New Jersey Auto Rentals: Budget Car Rental Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Oct 17 2017
Advance Technology I did order cbd oil at no charge except 5.97 postage. I did not order any cbd balm ,but was charged for postage on it. I have no idea what it even was ,I also did not enroll in any auto order . Scottsdale Arizona Author: Pasadena, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Advance Technology Scottsdale, Arizona

Oct 17 2017
iNovate Marketing, Inc. iNovate Marketing ripped me off for more than $2100 by not providing web services promised Manitowoc Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Advertising Agencies: iNovate Marketing, Inc. Nationwide

Oct 17 2017
Thesaleguru I ordered a curling/flat iron 9/26/17. My credit card was charged same day but I have not received the product yet. I called the number on the credit card statement but call unable to be completed at this time is what I get. Internet Author: Titus, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Thesaleguru Internet

Oct 17 2017
William T. Di Ciurcio,II He continues with his deceptive practices Cherry Hill New Jersey Author: Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: William T. Di Ciurcio,II Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Oct 17 2017
Wrinkle Couture My4ksolutions LLC Deceptive Advertising Santa Ana Internet California Author: Fallbrook, California Skin Care: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Oct 17 2017
Car Advertising they took advantage of my vunerbility of needing to make some money 433 N University Ave, Provo, UT 84601 Utah Author: Stafford, Virginia TV Advertisements: Car Advertising Internet