Your Search | at&t broadband cable

1, Report #1319077

Jul 26 2016
For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers mike Meyers said it looks like you want something for free canonsburg Pennsylvania Author: Zephyrhills, Florida Work at Home Business: For Sale by Inventor/ Mike Meyers canonsburg, Pennsylvania

2, Report #1319048

Jul 26 2016
AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS ACCEL AUTOMOTIVE INC. BOBBY ,MANAGER, I left my 98 Chevy Blazer at AAMCO in Fort Pierce to have my transmission rebuilt. I was charged $2,395.07 for the job. I month later I had transmission fluid all over my driveway. I called Bobby the manager, he informed me the seal and gasket need to be replaced now. I told him this should should have been done at the time he rebuilt the transmission. He quoted me another $600.00 to do the job. . I have another AAMCO shop who is going to testify for me in court that the seal and gasket must have been changed at the time of the rebuilt. Ft.Pierce Florida Author: Port St.Lucie, Florida Mechanics: Auto Repair Service: AAMCO TRANSMISSIONS Ft.Pierce, Florida

3, Report #1319047

Jul 26 2016
Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Amy Torres... Brandon Atkins They will rip you off .... After receiving your money they will not call you back no matter how many messages you leave there phone numbers have been disconnected which they have six of them and counting with only two working at the present time that go straight to voice mail . . Mt Airy North Carolina Author: Fort Mill , South Carolina Manufacturers: Better built Garages Mt Airy NC Mt Airy, North Carolina

4, Report #1319002

Jul 26 2016
po box 9476 delta community credit union delta community credit union money gram checkl for 1775.00 minnieapolis Minnesota mystery shoppers scam Author: amsterdam, New York Work at Home: delta community credit union minnieapolis, Minnesota

Jul 26 2016
economybookings.com bookinggroup.com no refund provided after my car rental was booked and then denied at airport Washington DC Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Travel Services: economybookings.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
American Income Life TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified...businesses you can trust: Feel safe confident & secure doing business with American Income Life / National Income Life - AIL pledges its commitment to customer satisfaction and Affiliate support. American Income Life / National Income Life join Rip-off Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation Customer Satisfaction Program and submit to independent investigation. American Income Life / National Income Life pledges to resolve all legitimate complaints and address any issues from the past, present and in the future. Waco Texas, Nationwide*UPDATE: American Income Life recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
who's who HaHa, Hal, or Gay Mike, Or Jimmiieachie, who cares you all stink Author: Omaha, Nebraska Insurance Companies: American Income Life Insurance | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. American Income Life / National Income Life provides products and services through independent representatives, and has been providing benefits to families for over 50 years. Waco, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Sirus G. This mother f***** is not going to pay you after you done doing his bulls**t jobsites and hes going to give you a bouncing checks at the final you are not getting pay. Orlando, Florida Complete Fabrication - There is a reason why they are EX-employee Author: orlando, Florida Electrical Services: Lightning Electric Of Central Florida Orlando, Florida

Jul 25 2016
livingdope.com Took money for t-shirt order. Shirt was never mailed and when i try to call I just get a machine that says all circuts are busy. I have sent several emails with no reply or telling me to email another address that never responds. Internet Author: Matthews, Missouri Clothing Stores: livingdope.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Machol and Johannes Attorneys at law Punished for due diligence Denver Colorado Author: Westminster, Colorado Collection Agencies: Machol and Johannes Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Dr Jay Calvert, MD Verified REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results.. Beverly Hills, CA, Newport Beach, CA *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified .. as a safe business service. Dr. Jay Calvert, MD pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Dr Jay Calvert, MD. Not impressed with how they treat their patients Author: Beverly Hills, California Doctors: Dr. Jay Calvert, MD Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr Jay Calvert, Roxbury Clinic and Surgery Center, work to treat each patient equally, aim to please all patients. Safety is number one concern in taking care of patients with satisfactory results. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 25 2016
goshopandsave.com A man named Jessie told me I won a 100.00 gift voucher to be used at walmart, home depot, target...I was told there was a 1.00 charge and a 4.90 charge for processing and handling. This happened on 3/1/16 and they have already taken out those amounts twice. Ghana and Denver, Co. Denver, Colorado and Ghana Author: Florence, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: goshopandsave.com Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
auroraeyeserum.com/ Actifyface80073Eye Noir / premium eye80065Skin Restore /aging 888-874-7243dermaca*miriacle 888 509 1379 Three /identical/ sets of eye & facial cream came, only one ordered, without knowledge of ongoing contract for monthly shipments at $90. each Santa Ana California Author: Portland, Oregon Eye Care: http://auroraeyeserum.com/ Santa Ana , California

Jul 25 2016
Platform at Union Station Holland Residential Harrassing unprofessional retaliation staff and unpleasant company overpiced drunks Denver Colorado
Author: Denver, Colorado Landlords: Platform at Union Station Denver, Colorado

Jul 25 2016
Barbara Freeman Did a service entry for her at one of her properties and she never paid. Refuses to talk to me answer emails or texts. She is a low life scum lord. Make sure you get paid before you do any work. windemere florida Author: winter park, Florida Building Services: Barbara Freeman FL

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Capital One Pattrick Maddes Loan officer Received email with a loan document attached saying I was approved for a loan for 9000.00 at a 5.2% rate to pay back in 3 yrs at 289.00 a month.  Keyport NJ Author: ada, Michigan Commerical Lending Firm: Capital One NJ

Jul 25 2016
WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES MELINDA JOHNSON WILLIAMBURG TOWNHOMES THEY ARE TAKEING PEOPLE MONEY AND THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY TOWNHOMES AND THEY ARE TELLING LIES TO PEOPLE THAT THEY CALLED THEM AND THEY COULD NOT LIVE A MSG ON THIER PHONE. SOME ONE NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS PLACE THIS IS NOT RIGHT AT ALL. GARLAND Texas Author: GARLAND , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: WILLIAMSBURG TOWNHOMES GARLAND, Texas

Jul 25 2016
Encante Skin Care Offer a trial of their product then send unauthorized shipments at $100 per product an refuse to accept ot provide return in formation on unused products delivered. Santa Ana California Author: Newport Beach, California Beauty Products: Encante Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
Walmart money gram Money gram scam at Walmart Rocklin California Author: Rocklin, California Miscellaneous Companies: Walmart money gram Rocklin, California

Jul 24 2016
Hepro TV Re;pair Hud T. Thompson, Donald D. Green Rip Off Older People! TV Repair Phony TV Repair Thief Orlando Florida Author: Florida Television Parts & Services: Hepro TV Re;pair Orlando, Florida

Jul 24 2016
greater chicago motors BUYER BEWARE DON,T TRUST GREATER CHICAGO MOTORS chicago Illinois No...Best Of Luck... Author: ayr, Alabama Auto Dealers: greater chicago motors chicago, Illinois

Jul 24 2016
State Farm Insurance 6/30/14 house flooded. I called State Farm who I was covered & paying & they said I have the wrong company and I am not a customer. I spent the entire day, night 4th july weekend trying to salvage my things. State Farm didn't help me at all. fishers, IN Nationwide Author: Fishers, Indiana Advertising / Deceptive: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Suddenlink Disconnect no bill no email Dallas,tx Nationwide Author: Little Elm, Texas Cable TV: Suddenlink Nationwide

Jul 24 2016
Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nathalie Du Bois requested our music for evaluation in Wav. Format. She then licensed it without our knowledge or permission and filed ownership registrations at ASCAP. She collected fees and royalties and did not report these to us. We only found out whe Music publishing fraud London UK UK Author: Santa Monica, California Accounting: Nathalie Du Bois - 6 Degrees Nationwide