AT&T DSL SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT&T DSL SERVICE
There may be more specific results for "AT&T DSL SERVICE"
For more specific results for "AT&T DSL SERVICE"
Showing 1-25 of 124,159 Found Reports For more specific results for "AT&T DSL SERVICE"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
TroyBiltPartsOnline.com Shank's Lawn Equipment Inferior parts, no service after sale Chambersburg, PA Internet & Chambersburg, Pennsylvania Author: Florida Customer: TroyBiltPartsOnline.com Internet

Jul 25 2017
StopIRSDEBT.com 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. Suite 300 Los Angeles, CA 90067 Absolutely nothing Los Angeles California Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Income Tax Service: StopIRSDEBT.com

Jul 25 2017
A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Gary Stautzenberger Crook and a Liar Caldwell Texas Author: Paige, Texas Auto Repair Service: A M Transmissions, Caldwell Tx Caldwell, Texas

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
GWC Warranty Contine coverage Willkes-Barra Pennsylvania Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Auto Repair Service: GWC Warranty Willkes-Barra, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2017
Century Warranty Services Did not honor warranty. Nationwide Author: Sharon, Oklahoma Auto Repair Service: Century Warranty Services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Cook Portable Warehouses Poor workmanship No service Nationwide Wrong company name Author: Crestview, Florida Builders & Contractors: Cook Portable Warehouses Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Axiom America Unknowledgeable, Inexperienced to Repairing Equipment they Sell/ Horrible Customer Service DEVON Pennsylvania Author: Antioch, Illinois Printing & Copy Services: Axiom America High Point,

Jul 25 2017
CSI Claim Service International CSI works for the company you are making claim against. Ripoff Port St. Lucie Florida Author: Anchorage, Alaska Moving Companies: CSI Claim Service International Florida

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 25 2017
JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Farid Ismail, Luupa, Luupa Labs Farid Ismail Scam Artist. Hires company's to conduct work for them and then refuses to pay Selangor Darul Ehsan. Internet
Author: Delaware Computer Service & Repair: JNP Technologies Sdn Bhd Farid Ismail Internet

Jul 25 2017
National shopping service California Author: Houston, Texas Employment Services: National shopping service California

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Tuffy muffler cross threaded spark plugs blew out while driving Portage Michigan Author: Vicksburg, Michigan Auto Repair Service: Tuffy muffler Portage, Michigan

Jul 24 2017
JRK property - highland reserve apartments The terraces at highland reserves Does not provide legitimate statement of charges Roseville Nationwide Author: Roseville, California Better Business Bureau: JRK property - highland reserve apartments Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
CheapOair customer service misleads customers with promises of promo-codes New York Internet Author: Florida Air Travel: CheapOair Internet

Jul 24 2017
El Dorado Hotel, the owner Debra, and desk clerk Matt The staff routinely screams at guests, and they kick out people for no apparent reason and give them 10 mins to vacate then begin tossing out their belongings. They never give you your deposit back. Anaheim California Author: Stanton, California Hotel: Lynn Crosby Anaheim, California

Jul 24 2017
At Home Inn Chicago Shady Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Hotel: At Home Inn Chicago Internet

Jul 24 2017
Shindledecker Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
UBreakIfix UbreakIfix - Kennesaw Jeff Lennox - franchise co-owner Matthew Wadsworth - franchise co-owner Erased valuable data then lied about it. Retaliated with additional repairs when I complained. Kennesaw Nationwide Author: Acworth, Georgia Computer Service & Repair: UBreakIfix Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Appliance Factory Outlet Deceptive advertizing and does not honor their company's product warranty service Parker Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Appliances: Appliance Factory Outlet Parker, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Daily Harvest DailyHarvest, owner Rachel Drori, Daily-Harvest, Daily Harvest, Inc. Subscription service that makes it VERY hard to cancel and withdraws money automatically from bank account New York, NY Internet Author: Fate, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Daily Harvest Internet

Jul 24 2017
Cindy Voorhees, Cindy Voorhees, Cindy P Voorhees, Cindy P Rowan, Cindy Rowan, Cynthia P Rowan, Cynthia Patricia Rowan, Cynthia P Sasser, Cynthia Patricia Sasser, Cindy Pat VoorheesCynthia P VoorheesCynthia VoorheesCynthia Vorrheessasser Is Cindy Vorhees of Chipley Florida Hiding Something? Shoplifter? Retail Theft? Chipley Florida Author: Chipley, Florida Computer Service & Repair: Cindy Voorhees Chipley, Florida