AT&T INC. Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT&T Inc.
There may be more specific results for "AT&T Inc. "
For more specific results for "AT&T Inc. "
Showing 1-25 of 228,092 Found Reports For more specific results for "AT&T Inc. "
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 23 2017
Lima Technology Inc Lima, Lima device, Lima cloud Company admitted the Lima device was damaged. Asked me to ship it back to them. Promised to replace with a new one. Never did and stopped responding to my emails. Internet Author: Chapel Hill, North Carolina Electronic Manufacturers: Miscellaneous Electronics: Lima Technology Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Pre Property Solutions Pre Holdings LLC, Chew Publishing, Inc., Smart Real Estate Coach Lease Purchase, Owner Financing, Real Estate Investor Newport Rhode Island His next scam Author: Boulder, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Pre Property Solutions Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Rover pet sitters The pet sitter left my pets unattended while I was 600 miles away at a family wedding. Bradenton Florida Rover.com Author: Bradenton, Florida Personal Services: Rover pet sitters Internet

Oct 23 2017
Radiant Revive I placed an order for samples of eye creeam and face cream. I would NEVER have paid 88.00 and again a nother charge of 89.00 and some change. Very deceptive since the trial products actually cost almost 100.00 each. No phone number in product to return or even call company. I ahd to remember the website name and called them. first custoemr service person claimed they have over 200 products and I was not even listed as a customer. Customer service could not help me at all. Nationwide Author: Bloomington, Indiana Beauty Products: Radiant Revive Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
AsusTek Computer Inc. Asus Asus throws out rebate Nationwide Author: Utah Electronic Manufacturers: AsusTek Computer Inc. Nationwide

Prescription Hope Rip Off Westerville Ohio
Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Pharmacies: Prescription Hope INC Westerville, Ohio

Oct 23 2017
Aptive Enviromental Didn't do work promised and took money out of my account at bank Nashville Tennessee Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Pest Control: Aptive Enviromental Nashville, Tennessee

Oct 23 2017
National Grid National Grid Puts Privacy at Risk Buffalo New York Author: Buffalo, New York Utility Companies: National Grid Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ExpressToll Charging for 4 axle when I am a 2 axle and I can never get on internet to look at bill Aurora Colorado Author: Evans, Colorado Toll Booth Cashiers: ExpressToll Aurora, Colorado

Oct 23 2017
ACS Inc Kevin Park LOAN THEFT CLAUSE 5A Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Loans: ACS Inc Internet

Oct 23 2017
Grantham University Ashley Page, Katie Langford, Michelle Holland Grantham President Scott Andrews @gupresident@grantham.edu I have been a student at Grantham University for more than six months maybe almost a year. . Lenexa Nationwide Author: Boligee, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Grantham University Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
Holiday Cruise Line AKA Grand Bahama Cruise Lines.... I purchased vacation thru Grand Bahama Cruise Line, June 23 2015, at the time of purchase, I was not informed that we needed to sit thru a presentation for time share purchase. Vacation #GE062315-0047UBM. The vacation was delayed several times because of hurricanes damage to area.  Cruise Florida Author: Garfield, Minnesota Travel Agencies: Holiday Cruise Line Internet

Oct 23 2017
Ageless Cream Ordered a sample skin care product and was told that i would pay for only shipping and handling. The trial offer order did not make it clear that the product would be automaticaly shipped evey month at a cost of several hundred dollars. When cancelling the account the first months product was already billed to your credit card. No refunds. Santa Monica California Author: Downey, California Skin Care: Ageless Cream Santa Monica, California

Oct 23 2017
American gun club Ordered 2 t shirts on 8.7.2017 never received can't get a hold of them Tampa Florida Author: Anderson, Indiana Clothing Stores: American gun club Tampa, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Kirchner Construction Inc. Kirchner Contracting Inc.Matt K Contracting BEWARE- DISHONEST CONTRACTOR- PLEASE READ Sanibel Florida Author: Sanibel, Florida Builders & Contractors: Kirchner Construction Inc. Sanibel, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Southern Management Systems Inc Collecting past due rent at a place I never occupied. Orlando Florida Author: St Petersburg, Florida Landlords: Southern Management Systems Inc Orlando, Florida

Oct 23 2017
Let's Get Moving Brian gave me a verbal price quote. However, upon 2 guys showing up with a paper with all the info on it, it said 2 men @ $65.00 / hr. Brian verbally told me it would be $60.00 an hour. Butte Montana That was a Pretty Inexpensive Move Author: Butte, Montana Moving Companies: Let's Get Moving Butte, Montana

Oct 23 2017
Moneygram inc. moneyorder ripp off Minneapolis Mn. Author: Glens Falls, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Moneygram inc. Nationwide

Oct 23 2017
ASUS ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. Didn't honor warranty on repair for Chromebook Fremont California Author: Orchard Park, New York Computer Manufactures: ASUS Fremont, California

Oct 23 2017
Family Safety Supply Ordered back up camera from link on FB on 08/24/17 (Order #FSS-48377) spend 139.80 and they charged me an additional 1.12 on another day. Contacted them once at end of September. They responded and said the orders were overwhelming and they are working on production.  Internet Author: Bellevue, Nebraska Motor Vehicle: Family Safety Supply Internet

Oct 23 2017
Lifestyles inc bad staff Fayetteville Arkansas Author: Sun prarie, Wisconsin Social Services: Lifestyles inc Fayetteville, Arkansas

Oct 23 2017
HydraSerum-C Tried to cancel order... sent email, called... experiencing high volume calling at 11:59PM??? then phone went dead. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Eye Care: HydraSerum-C Internet

Oct 23 2017
Geek Backer LLC I received a warning indicating that my computer had a virus and I was in high rish of identity theft. The warning indicated that is was from Microsoft so I called the number that was given. They told me that they would remove the virus for me at a cost of over $500. When I told them I was a retired senior citizen living on a fixed income, the fee was reduced to $199.99. I did get a bank check but have not mailed it yet. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Rensselaer, New York Computer Fraud: Geek Backer LLC Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 22 2017
Orian Barzilay Hairline ink So here it goes,when I say how rude people are and disrespectful someone is,I did not expect to find it in a little man that goes by the name Orian Barzilay of Hairline ink .My experience at Hairline ink was supposed to be one that was rewarding and hopefull.That is not the case. New York Author: Connecticut , Alabama Tattoo Shops: Orian Barzilay from Hairline ink New York , New York

Oct 22 2017
beautiful skin serums eyes wide open, haute beauty cream,Perfect skin serums, beautiful skin serums llc scam, ripoff california california Spoke to escalation Department Author: rolling prairie, Indiana Skin Care: beautiful skin serums Internet