Your Search | at&t mobility at&t wireless

Jan 23 2017
Afni Subrogation Department Maunyoh W. Mitchell I was recently in a car accident with the other driver being at fault there's a police report on the accident. I found out at the time of the accident the car I was driving in the accident did not have any insurance on it at the time how am I responsible for this if I was not at fault in the accident ? Clearwater Florida Author: Belleair bluffs, Florida Car Insurance: Afni Subrogation Department Clearwater, Florida

Jan 23 2017
Lotus leggings I ordered legging from the company on dec 2 2016 and still have not received them and it's been well over a month..ment a number of emails and got an email saying that my email will be looked at in the order it was received and I have sent about 5 or 6 and still have not heard from anyone.... Nationwide Author: Stow, Maine Clothing Stores: Lotus leggings Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Purchased airline ticket for my father to fly out over the holidays. My father was admitted overnight into the hospital and was unable to fly due to his medical condition. I filed my claim and was sent an email that I needed to submit a letter regarding my fathers medical conditions. A letter was sent to Aon stated that due to the sudden illness of my father he was unfit to fly at this time. This letter was authored by his VA doctor. I submitted the letter requesting addition information for dates of his treatments and diagnosis. The second letter faxed stated my father was admitted into the hospital on such dates and was advised not to fly by his doctor. The letter further stated if you should have any questions to please contact his doctor. Aon is refusing to pay the claim because of not disclosing his diagnosis Garden City New York Sounds like they are violating the HIPAA privacy rule Author: Los Angeles, California Child Daycare: Aon Affinity Travel Insurance Garden City, New York

Jan 23 2017
NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Cancellation & Billing Scam: Co. denies cancellation & auto bills a monthly fee, refuses to refund Woodland Hills California Author: Asheville, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: NetZero Wireless, Inc., A United Online Company Woodland Hills, California

Jan 23 2017
Secret Serums Ordered free trial on Jan 5. Was charged for shipping which I knew about. On Jan 21st was charged $176.81 at 4am for this product that I never received . Lewiston Maine Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Jan 23 2017
Kpopstarz Inc youthhealthmag.comkoreaportal.com Kpopstarz, youthhealth magazine, Alex Chae New York, NY New York Author: Bangalore, Alabama Work at Home Business: Kpopstarz Inc New York, NY, New York

Jan 23 2017
Economy Rent a Car Orlando Economy Rent a Car Orlando Worst experience, I have scheduled a week in advance and read through their policy about insurance and nothing said I need proof of full coverage. .them ignoring the fact I have full coverage with aaa and have the policy card and insurance card..they wouldn't except this... Do not use this company at all! I want these clowns to call me to settle this orlando florida Author: Del Mar, California Auto Rentals: Economy Rent a Car Orlando

Jan 23 2017
T Mobile Rip off Gulfport Internet Author: Bay st louis, Mississippi Attorney Generals: T Mobile Internet

Jan 23 2017
CometChat This company’s employee’s are lazy and incompetent !I spent well over $200.00 for a system that they wont fix, and they dont service !Since day one and it has been at least 6 months now the system has not worked properly and so i finally uninstalled and chat, messenger , junk, ripoff India Internet Author: San Angelo, Texas Computer Software: CometChat Internet

Jan 22 2017
ACR Coach Bus load of passengers left stranded! ACR would not help at all Starkville Mississippi Author: Springville, Indiana Bus Companies: ACR Coach Starkville, Mississippi

Jan 22 2017
Prize Candle I placed an order in November to make sure I had it for Christmas. I have still.com received my product or a refund. I had contact with the company in December, have them my case number at usps and have never heard from them again. When I go the websit Prize candle doesn't deliver Internet Author: Denham Springs, Louisiana Miscellaneous Companies: Prize Candle Internet

Jan 22 2017
Nav Chan NAVNEET BHOWNATH, Daphne Heidelberg nav+chan, navneet+bhownath,tinazonke+wireless Reoublic of South Africa Internet
Author: Siloam Springs , Arkansas Software: Nav Chan Internet

Jan 22 2017
'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Hunnypotpomeranianshome.net Tricked my mom into driving 8 hours to look at a puppy that doesn't exist. Canton Nationwide Author: Killeen , Texas Sales People: 'Frank' with Candycupteacuppomeranians.net Nationwide

Jan 22 2017
DriveTime Do not work for this company they lay off people and they denied them the right to have unemployment they make up stories about being rude to customers they hand you employee of the month four months before you have no written reprimands you have no written warnings used just get walked out the door a little tidbit you should know they enforce that their employees participate in all of these donation to help the needy they pose it as Ronald McDonald House but really what it is you give your money to them so they can turn around and make car payments for people that don't make their car payments at DriveTime they misused funds they miss representation of what they're doing a charity basis fact is they suck they charge an overcharge their customers they are the epitome and on the same level as a loan shark do not work for these people do not buy cars from them they charge of the hanging for broken down cars that are not thoroughly checked out and should not be on the road do not work for these people they suck Mesa Arizona Perhaps... Author: Mesa, Arizona Collection Agency's: DriveTime Mesa, Arizona

Jan 22 2017
Cricket wireless 8105 Cricket phone company Rip off of a deffective telephone Temple hills maryland Nationwide Author: Forrestville, Maryland Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless 8105 Nationwide

Jan 21 2017
Kluever & Platt Law Firm Andrew L. Platt M. Reas Bowman Realestate fraud..This law firm did and illegal eviction on Jozette Pepper Greenfield. Jozette's trust for her land purchase was never conveyed, this law firmused fake corporation name to obtain a judgement under the names Reo Properties Corporation, not registered at all in the united states Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Lawyers: Kluever & Platt Law Firm Internet

Jan 21 2017
Dale Eugene Godboldo Actor name- Carl E. Douglas in O.J Simpson American Crime Story7 Episodes Wanda at large as Keith Micheal Townsend Mickey mouse Club Dale E. Godboldo Breached of Contract and Piercing the corporate veil. Losangles California Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Dale Eugene Godboldo Internet

Jan 21 2017
Gold Rush Interntional Reverend John Peterson sen money to Jane Harbin at 1609 Price Dr. Oklahoma phone number for john is876-894-7322 He tryed to get me to send $250.00 to pay for taxes to receive a larger amount of money. I didn't fall for it. Been scammed by internet people. Jamacia Nationwide Author: Loundonville, Ohio Accounting: Gold Rush Interntional Nationwide

Jan 20 2017
Straight Talk Straight Talk/Verizon They activated my phone it worked for one day then I could not receive calls nor make calls spent 2 hours on the phone with customer service for them to deternine that the phone was defective I purchased at walmart I was told by straight talk that I could take it back for a full refund. Walmart will not refund me for the $45 calling card I purchased with the phone and did not get to use. Now I am out the $45. Straight Talk is stealing from everyone. Miami Florida Reply to last comment Author: Phoenix, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Internet

Jan 20 2017
Always Travel With US Scam, Avoided refund at all costs, Lied, Defied logic of basic Math and time. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Staten Island, New York Travel Agencies: Always Travel With US Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jan 20 2017
Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Autobahn AutoWorks Incompetence at its best! Mesa Arizona
Author: Queen Creek, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Autobahn AutoWorks Inc Mesa, Arizona

Jan 20 2017
T-Mobile Billing; iPhone 7; Fraud; Contract Bellevue Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
weathertite windows bad window in home tampa Florida Author: ellenton, Florida Work at Home: weathertite windows tampa, Florida

Jan 19 2017
Brian Johnston Crowe Horwath LLC Work from Home Scam- Crowe Horwath Nationwide Updated explanation Author: Houston, Texas Work at Home Business: Brian Johnston Crowe Horwath LLC Nationwide