Your Search | at&t mobility at&t wireless

Oct 21 2016
Pets and people of yukon Disabled kids work at this dump they use these poor kids to pick up poop from animals they down grade this kids and young adults by making fun of them. Yukon Oklahoma
Author: Bethany, Oklahoma Animal Shelters: Pets and people of yukon Yukon , Oklahoma

Oct 20 2016
Fatima White psychic would keep as for money each time claiming i have bad luck and she would helpme. started with 250 dollars. then she would ask 1700 dollars. after that would ask me for 10 000 because she cant do it alone and ned to hire people. mentioned also any valuable staff i have at home would help too. wsame time wouldnt pvide her actual adress but to ship to post office. palm beach ( that what she said) Internet Author: Florida Psychic Fortune Tellers: Fatima White psycic Internet

Oct 20 2016
dollar tee club Ordered 2 t-shirts on july 29th, paid for them and still haven't received them. No contact from them! Internet Author: Woodbine , Kansas Clothing Stores: dollar tee club Internet

Oct 20 2016
Packaging Plus LLC Scam Washington Dist of Columbia Author: Springfield, Illinois Work at Home Business: Packaging Plus LLC Washington, Dist of Columbia

BB&T Bank Branch Keep your money safe, stay away from BB&T houston Texas
Author: sugar land, Texas Banks: BB&T Bank Branch houston, Texas

Oct 20 2016
Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Swiss Wrist is the premier online destination for discount, 100% genuine, used Rolex watches, Swiss Wrist offers an extensive timepiece inventory you won’t find anywhere else on the web. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Swiss Wrist recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Swiss Wrist - Good Product & Service Author: Los Angeles, California Jewelry Stores: Swiss Wrist Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Swiss Wrist Inc. has been in the online luxury watch business for the last decade. Swiss Wrist has a long list of personal, bank and business references throughout the United States as well as internationally. Swiss Wrist stands by all the products sold on their website 100%. Miami, Florida

Oct 20 2016
Living well health solutions Scam...not the only company EITHER!!! Be careful with online work from home jobs!!! Internet Author: SEGUIN, Texas Work at Home Business: Living well health solutions Internet

Oct 20 2016
Web Developer at Freelancer Bradley Allen Snider Offered to build a website for me he started on it and never completed it Lancaster California California
Author: Fort worth , Texas Websites: Web Developer at Freelancer Internet

Oct 20 2016
JOHNSON MARK LLC Attorney at Law These people are rude when I tried calling, spoke to a Virginia Parks. I tried emailing and texting also with no results.I cannot find a legitmate mailing address to contact these people either. Sandy Utah Author: West Valley, Utah Collection Agencies: JOHNSON MARK LLCAttorney Sandy, Utah

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
Blue Housing Group BHG BLUE HOUSING GROUP INC .BLUEHOUSINGGROUP.COMICHELLE SULLIVAN AT BLUE HOUSING GROUP Scam, job offer, re: your job application, $43 per hour, no college degree needed, hr certification, $7.95 for certification none listed Internet Author: North Carolina Employers: Blue Housing Group Internet

Oct 19 2016
verizon Wireless BUY 1 GET 1 FREE GALAXY 7 EDGE RIP OFF Nationwide Author: TERRELL, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: verizon Wireless Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
T-Mobile Tmobile scammed me to sign up with them! orlando Nationwide Author: Windermere, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: T-Mobile Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Sun Seeker Bought new Sun Seeker Tadpole Quadcycle at a dealer in Clinton, IA in 2014. Need Manual. Miami Florida Author: Fenton, Illinois Sporting Goods: Sun Seeker Miami, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Darnell Cooley Cooley Investments Coaching Program- He is a FRAUD!!!! Granite Bay California Author: Los Angeles, California Work at Home: Darnell Cooley Granite Bay, California

Oct 18 2016
Global cash card I received a card through my employer. I go to pay bills online line, and all my funds are missing at least 600$!! I filled a dispute and the denied it. telling me to write a letter because there's not a real person to speak to! ! so now this process with back and forth paper mail can take weeks and I still might not get it back!! This is so frustrating and is making me depressed because how do I pay my bills! !! THANKS GLOBAL CASH. Myrtle Beach Nationwide Dispute Response Author: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina Accounting: Global cash card Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Washington Square Analytics Christopher T. Vulliez AMPHOR ADVISORS, LLC , Donald E. Hockmuth financial fraud, scam artists, criminal, Freud, insider trading, felony New York New York Author: NEW YORK, New York Financial Services: Washington Square Analytics New York, New York

Oct 18 2016
Longhorn Wrecker My car which IS registered with the apartments along with my resident parking tag inside(that's visible in the dashboard)has been towed. I spoke with the manager at The Solaris and before the towing company even sent the photos over the manager even stated that she knew and saw that our tag was visible. Before leaving to the towing company I called them numerous of times asking who towed,why,and what time. The towing company told me that they will not tell me anything until I pay. A prompt response is requested from you. I would like to solve this peacefully and civilized. Otherwise I will go a step further until this has been taken care of. Dallas Texas
Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Towing: Longhorn Wrecker Dallas, Texas

Oct 18 2016
Love my jewlery Placed an order August 15th 2016 and still have not received merchandise. I was sceptical when I didn't receive a confirmation of order email but let it go at the time.Have tried to call several times to no avail. Palm Beach Florida Internet Author: Merrick, New York Internet: Love my jewlery Internet

Oct 18 2016
Gary's Lawn Solutions Gary Vogel Over promised is shotty at best. Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Landscape Companies: Gary's Lawn Solutions Colorado Springs, Colorado

Oct 18 2016
Michaelson Group, LLC Colonnade at Regency Horrible Staff, Unsafe Apartments, Broken A/C, Dirty Community Jacksonville Florida
Author: Jacksonville, FL, Florida Real Estate Services: Michaelson Group, LLC Jacksonville, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Advanced Tech Support REVIEW: Advanced Tech Support dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Advanced Tech Support committed to providing most efficient, highest quality, remote computer support business to customers. *UPDATE: Advanced Tech Support pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, assures them of complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Advanced Tech Support recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Advanced Tech Support Author: Torrance, California Computer Service & Repair: Advanced Tech Support | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Advanced Tech Support team can confidently handle myriad of computer problems that home users, small businesses face on a daily basis. Advanced Tech Support with over decade of experience in security software marketplace. Boca Raton, Florida

Oct 18 2016
Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Put at risk, lied to, forgotten Auburn Michigan Author: Peachland, North Carolina Auto manufactures: Chrysler Corporation FCA US LLC Auburn, Michigan