AT&T U VERSE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: AT&T U VERSE
There may be more specific results for "AT&T U VERSE"
For more specific results for "AT&T U VERSE"
Showing 1-25 of 50,515 Found Reports For more specific results for "AT&T U VERSE"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
TCI Long Distance Quadrupled my rate, ignores emails, loses payments, and has absolutely no customer service Long Beach California Author: Hinesburg, Vermont Telephone Companies: T C I Long Distance Long Beach, California

Jul 25 2017
Source One 360 Source One 360 will not pay for IT services provided at Outback Steakhouse! Fitchburg Wisconsin Author: Jefferson Hills, Pennsylvania Computer Service & Repair: Source One 360 Fitchburg, Wisconsin

Jul 25 2017
Ibex Tumbler I paid shipping for a cup that was in an ad as free. 2 weeks later the company charged an additional $43.13 without authorization. When I called them, they told me that I agreed to this in the original order. I was offered a discount on the charge or a second cup for free, or I can pay to return the cup at my own expense and they will refund $39.95, so i would still have paid $15 for nothing. Internet Author: Surprise, Arizona Bed & Bath: Ibex Tumbler Internet

Jul 25 2017
Mechanic at JD Byrider, General manager, and corporate Refuse to fix the car Mishawaka Indiana Author: Niles, Michigan Auto Dealer Repairs: Mechanic Mishawaka, Indiana

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates i ordered 2 samples of products,the total was $10.00 &it was paid at the time the order was placed!! Sherman Oaks California Author: nephi, Utah Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
ACCC Insurance I filed a claim almost 3 months ago because their insured rear ended my car. At first they said they would pay my claim since the other driver admitted his fault. After almost three months, they have not paid me. I have called them numerous times but they don't return my calls. Now they said my car damages are not related to the incident! I will now have to file a claim with my own insurance because it's been so frustrating to get the just coompensation I deserve. I cannot believe how this company is allowed to conduct business by the insurance commission. Houston Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: ACCC Insurance Texas

Jul 24 2017
JRK property - highland reserve apartments The terraces at highland reserves Does not provide legitimate statement of charges Roseville Nationwide Author: Roseville, California Better Business Bureau: JRK property - highland reserve apartments Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
El Dorado Hotel, the owner Debra, and desk clerk Matt The staff routinely screams at guests, and they kick out people for no apparent reason and give them 10 mins to vacate then begin tossing out their belongings. They never give you your deposit back. Anaheim California Author: Stanton, California Hotel: Lynn Crosby Anaheim, California

Jul 24 2017
At Home Inn Chicago Shady Business Practices Chicago Illinois Author: Springfield, Illinois Hotel: At Home Inn Chicago Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Merchant error Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Metro Pcs Rip off phone plans Got phone in Kentucky then moved to Texas. Didnt get service like they claimed so wanted to go to t mobile so I could use my phone but they won't unlock phone. If moving to different state don't count on metro to honnor there coverage. Nationwide Author: Aulbery, Texas Internet Service Providers: Metro Pcs Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Superior Glass and Door Inc Ryan Bober Superior Glass and Door often no call and no no show at scheduled intall times and I almost fired them due to repeat infractions. They offer a 10 year warrantee on windows. One of my windows seal failed and fogged up 7 months after install. I initially talked to Ryan Bober, owner, to resolve issue, and 2 months later they will no respond to phone , text , or email. I am currently filing lawsuit for all windows. Dunedin Florida Author: Alabama Glass Companies: Supiorior Glass and Door Inc Dunedin, Florida

Jul 24 2017
T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Paid $300 to be a vendor in woman's expo get there and it was called ladies pamper party. Nationwide Nationwide
Author: Bethune, South Carolina Event Planners & Sites: T & P Diamond Events Ann Ewing Event coordinator with 2017 Women's Expo Tour Fraudulent events nationwide put on by Ann Ewing and 2017 Women's Expo Tour Internet Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Jay Ride; Sandra I was double charged on a booking. I submitted a report on the Contact Form on the site. Sandra emailed me back with a screen shot to confirm and aplogise for double charge and asked for banking or Paypal info so they could reimburse me. That was the last I gave geard from them after numerous emails on my side. No-one at the airpirt has heard of them . I cannot find a phone number anywhere. On a 2nd booking during my trip I cancelled the trip and asked fir a refund as per instructions on the website. Again, there gas been no response at all, not even to acknowledge my cancellation as a colleague wanted to give me a ride. Nationwide Author: Durban, Alabama Taxi & Limousine Services: Jay Ride Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Insight Global LLC, InsightGlobal.com I believe this is a cover for a phishing scam. No such employee exists as Callie Rather that contacted me via email at my GCI.net account. Chicago Illinois Author: Wasilla, Alaska Consulting: Insight Global LLC Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Ann Ewing Independent Stylist with Stella & Dot Ann Ewing is a liar, scam artist and has an answer to everything. She took my $225 for the booth at the Courtyard in Columbia, SC. There were total of 4 vendors and may be, 10 staged customers by her. It was a joke and all the vendors were dumbfounded as she scammed us all. Chicago Internet Ann Ewing is not with Stella & Dot. Author: Columbia, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
Entrata Di Paradiso Refused to renew at 12 month lease would only give 11.75 month lease so they would catch you not giving 30 day notice Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Rental Supplies: Entrata Di Paradiso Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
Night owl installation When u hire someone and give them deposit yo buy the the stuff. U do not get your money back if u cancel the job half way through the job after the bought all the equipment and started the job. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca raton, Florida Electrical Services: Night owl installation Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 22 2017
AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Click for more information about AAA 3 Bedroom Convention Center Luxury Condos. Opens in a new window. FALSE ADVERTISING Las Vegas Nevada Author: OREM, Utah Hotel: AAA Deluxe Suite at The Signature Condo Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet